/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #115

Time to enter the Different Dimension edition

Last Thread: Latest News
>The Duel Tower event is live now. After each duel, your life points don't reset. Rev up those Reshef of Destruction repressed memories.
>GX world will be going live late September. Alexis, Bastion, Jaden, Chazz and Aster have been confirmed as gate duelists.
>Bonz will be available to unlock in October
>new minibox out, doesn't have anything really meta defining

Useless (Duel) Links
>sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (VERY OUTDATED)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

>android emulators
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for bad players
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>when sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it's gives the most XP
>using the modded APK to farm will result in a ban eventually
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems. If you're are really unsure about what to buy, Dawn of Destiny is a solid choice because it contains the components for Naturia and Phoenix decks which are both KoG tier. On top of that, it's a minibox so it's easy to clear.
>It is advised not to pass stage 38 unless you want your auto duel win rate to plummet
>Level up Mai and Keith first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph

They did actually, it's where Mechanicalchaser and Morphing Jar were ultras. About $250 a piece nowadays

WHAT THE FUCK SERVERS ARE DOWN????

>mfw most of this board gets banned tonight

With those cards I think the opponent has choice to activate the targeted set spell/trap or not. What I want is like Dark-Piercing Light but for spell/trap. The idea is Surprise Present a Destructive Draw, slow burn or you can destroy it with Storm or Wild Tornado to inflict 3000 damage.

C-can't wait for Rex's new ace after the maintenance...

It'll only be given out to those that were skilled enough to get 3 Destroyersauruses.

THE FAITHLESS SHALL BE REWARDED WITH NOTHING BUT BILE AND DIRT!

Apk retard here, 5 Blackhawk helicopters are above my house and guys in full tactical gear are rappelling down to my house

Turn off the wifi

Every time.

>It is advised not to pass stage 38 unless you want your auto duel win rate to plummet
Stagelets will defend this lie

This guy, I love you

I bet this event is disappointing
Gets boring day 2
A grind day 3+
Gives shit cards
Gives you cards via a slot machine or some stupid shit Konami thought up
Doesn't give you the card you want

Lottery was great.
I got 4+ of everything and I only played like 30 minutes a day.
Have you considered not sucking?

>I got everything
>therefore a lottery is great
I can smell Konami's shit on your breath

I got all the cards, though.
No shit on my breath.
You, however, seem to have gotten shit luck.

>Didn't get anything
>Therefore the lottery is bad
How can luckets even be alive lmao

I know, right? It's just pathetic. Just like, be more lucky lmao

lucklets should be gassed

Seriously though, people that can't into luck shouldn't be playing an rng-heavy game and then cry about it.
Embarrassing!

Post final hauls.

I'm pretty sure everyone that grinded it when they got dice got everything, including me. It's not impressive enough to brag about. Try not being fucking retarded.

Wew! What a haul!

If you got everything, don't cry about it.
You outed yourself as a lucklet when you made your whiny post.

can someone explain why I am getting this error every time i load the game. and no I don't use the apk.

Just add 3 more Jurassic world, 2 more destroy and you got my haul. Kept converting shit for jewels

>>android emulators
>"we conveniently didn't mention it is trial for 5 days only"-stacks
>"programmed to flash orange even after you minimize the window so you click again to see the ads"-nox
>not memu

>A useless UR and 2 useless SR cards

grats

You must've played against a modded apk retard as soon as the clock struck midnight.
Guess you have to make a new account.
You deserve it for getting involved, though.

Because a lottery is fucking retarded, same for the joke slot machine idea. Read, brainlet.

I haven't touched the PvP for a week I all I did today was fight rex

The game is currently under maintenance.

Only people that don't know how to manage their time, dice and cards in order to get everything are brainlets.
In this case, you.
It's only retarded when you don't get everything you wanted, so not retarded.
Not for me, which is all that matters.
You should just stick to playing the ds games, desu.

>there is a non-zero chance for you to get fucked out of cards that could potentially be meta defining
>this is ok to konami shills

>not being bad at the game makes you a shill

got at least 6 of everything but 0 destroyersaurus
why must being a dino duelist be so suffering

t. shill

>Reshef of Destruction
Don't remind me of that hell

>XD my 300ATK kuriboh beats your 3000 ATK blue eyes because he's Dark type and blue eyes is Light type

FUCK that shit

That's the least of that games issues. That type advantage thing was actually a huge lifesaver in that game because of how ridiculously hard getting more deck space and decent cards was.
>lol you have to do 5 duels in a row
>btw your life points don't go back up unless you go home and save which you can't do
>btw these guys have cards you couldn't even dream of having at this point
>oh yea each one has 20k LP too lmao

>>Reshef of Destruction
What did he mean by this?

>Sacred Cards was criticized for being too easy
>Konami swings way to the other extreme and makes Reshef nearly impossible without cheating
>never was a third installment that learned from those mistakes and fell in the middle

Can't believe maintenance is done this early and that they added the tower and GX world at the same time

It's really too bad, because I actually liked the open world duel thing they had in those games. Why couldn't they use that open world gameplay but use the Worldwide Championship duel style?

Based gamea

>not jerking off then directly injecting your cum into her

lmao what a faggot, i bet he kisses girls

In case the user that got the prismatic creator missed it, I've made a better white power deck. Let me know if you want the dick.

Wtf that's too fucking BIG

I think they did, I remember there being at least one GBA worldwide one that was open world and not just menus

what are we fapping to boys?

Oh shit

Why did they give the African-Japanesean male such offensive stereotypical features?

>African-Japanesean
He's just black, dude. Remember that these guys are all exchange students from America.

ITS LIVE BOYS

staggered logins tho

JUST
U
S
T

goddamn that is amazing, but how does it deal with cards like SRH?
also post deck anyway

Hmm

>Another Fire support
ITS NOT FAIR

>royal firestorm guard
>salamandra
time to finally make a deck for my favorite monster type

It's another lottery but seems less bullshit. You can reset it like boxes, so you are guaranteed that rainbow in this box at least

OH FUCK

Here it is user. Its actually more consistent than it looks.

>v 1.9.0

source of pic is a guy that got banned for issuing a charge-back

Also, I usually try to just banish their monsters to never have to deal with SRH or mirror wall. Once this deck gets going, its pretty easy to consistently banish once per turn.

is most of your consistency from destiny draw?

That and because beginning of heaven and earth mills 3 cards from deck while using it. Combo that with Konami's retarded shuffling system that increases your chance of drawing SR and UR cards over everything else helps a lot.

>taking ideas from r*ddit
fuck konami

>I'm guaranteed a prismatic guard and Salamandra
Fug or does it show prismatic for everyone?

>Konami's retarded shuffling system that increases your chance of drawing SR and UR cards over everything else
is that seriously the reason that i get so many S/T filled hands?
what the flying fuck

Both SRs are prismatic for me as well, and both rares are glossy.

>Dueling the second Stray Asmodian
>Suddenly summons Lava Golem and uses Owners Seal, hits me for 3000 turn 4
The fuck

So what decks are people using for the tower? Any farm decks?

Standard REZ lol, it's EZ

I shoulda known oh well

Yoooo they actually gave one of the enemies 8k lp

Right back at you deck

Have you played a naturia deck? All your monsters are R rarity while all your spell/traps are usually SR or UR. Haven't you ever wondered why you brick more often with this specific deck?

Had this happen too, Lava Golem is not a card I expected in a level 10 deck.
Anyway, I made it to floor 10 on 300 LP then bricked

how is it these events just keep getting worse and worse

>decent rewards for climbing
>lottery system but guarantees everything or you can reset if you aren't interested in something
>junk rewards from lottery have been trimmed down significantly
Is Konami actually listening?

i have actually, but i just chalked it up to my usual shit luck
i kinda understand it since it's supposed to encourage the use of some of your ace cards but fucking hell what was wrong with just having a regular old randomizer for shuffling

>tfw use lp boost a
>tfw free 1k lp boost every duel so I never need to use my lp potions
I lived to see the day this skill is actually useful. What a time to be alive!

woah

Which floor is this?

>try the lottery for the first time
>it's a UR/SR card
>cocoon of evolution
T-thanks Konami. Glad I never bothered to farm Weevil I guess.

>forced to complete the gay, previously optional, missions just to get rewards

you wouldn't know that unless you browsed reddit yourself

>D.D. Dimension with Fairy's Smile and Neo-Parsath

Oh my God...

>Legendary Duelist Rainbow Pack
Are they giving all the LDs before GX?

>Fire Dimension

So are we going to get all elements within this event or just this?

Maybe another week. But fire seems to be the most related to the theme of preserving your LP.

Konami will fear the samurai

>raging flame sprite
Mother fucking YES, my my favourite card oddball time. Just a shame his best friend, swords of revealing light isn't in the game

No, it's just a pool of the most desirable ones. It's a nice reward actually, doesn't completely undercut people who farmed since it's still a big card pool, but can help polish off some collection and if you are lucky give you a card you were searching for

Just this, but I'm certain this event will be recycled with the other elements as time goes on

So what have you guys gotten from your Rainbow packs, any LD card you've been in need of? I got another Metalmorph myself.