- Automatically collect ammo from the ground into quiver slot

>Communication
Home World: 327
Clan Chat: OSG

>Website
oldschool.runescape.com/oldschool_index

>/RS07/ Highscores and XP Tracker
rs07g.com/

>/RS07/ Infodoc (READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
docs.google.com/document/d/1--e4eVMtEgoyUJUoxyFNFIuXJO2CR_y_YzElBUa9UgA/pub

>DPS calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wzy1VxNWEAAc0FQyDAdpiFggAfn5U6RGPp2CisAHZW8

>Prices & money making
services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_oldschool/
2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Money_making_guide

>Twitter
twitter.com/OldSchoolRS - twitter.com/JagexMatK - twitter.com/JagexAsh
twitter.com/JagexJohnC - twitter.com/JagexRonan - twitter.com/JagexArchie
twitter.com/Jagex_Ghost - twitter.com/JagexWeath - twitter.com/JagexMaz
twitter.com/JagexKieren - twitter.com/JagexJed - twitter.com/JagexWest
twitter.com/JagexRoq - twitter.com/JagexWolf - twitter.com/JagexRy
twitter.com/JagexStone - twitter.com/JagexEd - twitter.com/JagexTomH
twitter.com/JagexSween - twitter.com/JagexDelta - twitter.com/JagexAyiza

>Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_flags
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lily Unicorn is cute

helo :3c t. roggy

shit thread

Reddit Sucks is an avoider sperg like goy noseberg

he's also morbidly obese LMAO

rude dudes

alright osbabs you've got 2 seconds to give me a reason to renew my sub that ends within the hour or you're fucking dead

tranny posting

m-make-all is coming out soon! probably!

every thread until you like it

nth for Hook is cute.

how do i rebuild my bank with these stats?

i have 2m right now

I want to huff, fuck, and have babies with goats.

dharok pking

borrow a dwh and do raids, otherwise zulrah

Hello I haven't played for a long time and I need some tips. What am I supposed to do as a new member? I plan on buying a bond but I can't think of a way to keep earning coins for other bonds, is slayer good for that?

>1 level away from rc bloods
you know what needs to be done

trying to sustain yourself on buying bonds is a pretty shitty way to play the game until you're rich enough that 3 mil is nothing

>fuck zeah

how do people even get that rich?

Add me "Lily Unicorn" in game, it's not that hard I can teach you some pointers.

w-why not here? I'm afraid of friends

slayer is a MEME
at level 73+ hunter you can make enough for a bond in just 4 hours of playing

>tfw can't one tick prayer flick

good. I report people I see doing this

dharok pking is the way to go
get urself a bond in about 30s

it makes slayer so much harder not being able to do it

I need to get proselyte armour

or lose a bond in 30s :^)

for a new guy trying to get into pking, yea, dh pkers in 25 & 37 are some of the best pkers around, they do nothing except pking and they've been doing it for years so.. probably go with profit snek for gp

Sure!

So there's are a couple things to learn about keeping money as a new member.

1. When you get a big purchase such as a whip or something you'll likely keep forever, do just that, keep it forever, don't sell your gear to buy other gear, you lose money in the process and at lower levels you'll lose so much that it's unsustainable and at higher levels it's just flat dumb. Don't do that.

2. Farming seems like a weird skill to get into and isn't fun, but you're actually going to 100% love it, go to the "Quest Experience Rewards" page on the 2007scape wikia, and do the quests that give you Farming XP, you'll be about 36 farming once you're done, with this, just grow rannars with ultra compost. Starting out, just do ghosts ahoy and get the ectophial and get 55 magic. Do your herb runs every 80 or so minutes which is how long herbs take to grow. Herb runs at low levels are usually Camelot - > Morytania -> Faldor Farm -> North Ardy farm. They take 10 minutes to do and net you about 100k-150k per run, and you can do this every 80 minutes, you just need to start up cash for the ranarrs.

3. If you do your ranarrs you can sustain your members ship easy with bonds and then some, use any extra money you get to leveling your skills, once you get to high enough your skills will start paying you back naturally without need of money making methods.

4. In particular you should focus on runecrafting if you need some really quick GP, it's about 700k / hr at 44 which doesn't take long to get. If you do abyss nature rune crafting.

5. Don't try merchanting just yet, it takes a minute of playing the game to understand the natural fluctuations of the market.

6. Don't go bet anything at the duel arena, you will always lose it, always, you will get scammed or for sure get unlucky.

Good luck user! And you can add me any time if you need help!

>tfw starting to actually enjoy rc
there's something about it that really pleases the autism. maybe because it's just mentally engaging enough to not feel deathly tedious, like agility. fuck agility

>24 prayer bonus, 53 prayer points
>1 overhead protection still drains fucking fast
>not even using offensive prayer
w-why

>it's about 700k / hr at 44
single nats are like 550k an hour. even single deaths are just under 700k an hour. assuming ~2700 runes an hour.

Sorry, I haven't done nature rune crafting in a long time, but it's still by and large the best GP an hour at that level!

reminder only cucks runecraft outside of zeah

remindero only cucks rc

Thank you so much! I always wanted to try farming so I'm getting into it as soon as I become a member. I also tried flipping items, but I don't make that much from that

Why can't we imbue our fremmy rings with the Ring of Wealth gold pick up effect already?

Retard.

holy shit this
also when is the fury amulet getting a teleport to edge?

>trying to practice Pking on a private server
>worse pings than an aussie server
>combat on f5 feels fucking weird

I don't understand pking aaaah

what now paki?

sniped 40k off someone who dropped a huge stack of noted willow logs at the GE while I was fletching, feels good

You can't see them doing it though, with one-time the prayer stays up.

Rebinds are okay right?

What If I was making a toggle'd button that would press F1 or Esc depending on what state it last was?

*one-tick

That was brought up on the stream where they banned non-rebind ahk, it's considered binding multiple functions to one key, therefore more that 1:1, therefore bannable.

Feck

First time getting a Steel Dragons (34) task. These are always skipped, right? 95 combat (71 mage but no chaos gauntlets unless I drop 500k for all 3). Also assuming they aren't block worthy with a weight of 5.

Are the Kourend ones safe spottable? RCB + broads + blessed D?

I'm pretty sure every blocks Steels. They fucking suck.

POST YOUR BLOCK/SKIP LIST

MINE:
> HELLHOUNDS
> ABBERANT SPECTRES
> NECRYALS (CANT AFFORD TO BARRAGE)
> STEEL DRAGONS
> IRON DRAGONS

>steel dragons
>spiritual creatures
>4 open slots cause I never do slayer

>killing troll runts
>can't attack them under guards without talking to the fuckers
>too lazy to right click
fuck this game

huge if true

Mort Myre such a good brid, wowie! :o

I just can't do it consistently enough. I'll hold it for a few seconds but then I don't double click fast enough or some other issue messes me up. Instead I just use prossie armour with prayer pots

Well with most combat you can just flick on the attack cycle, every 2.4 seconds usually. Very easy if you have a weapon with the same speed as the thing you're killing.

How do I learn to git gud

I keep forgetting to click the person when I switch

I wanna learn to brid, but currently I'm barely decent at f2p ranged-2h and I'm borrowing a maxed gmauler to figure out specs. Would any of the pkers in osg consider teaching a noob after I get better at the basics?

Any gold farmers here?

>complete medium varrock diary 50-60k a day for free
>do thrones of miscellania and royal trouble and put workers on mining and mahogany = 116k a day

55k avg from staves + 116k a day = 171 x 14 = 2394k or 2.394m cash from doing nothing

go to green drags like once or twice, or do anything that generates profit for an hour or two, bam you got members

black chins right here. Pay an antipker to sit on me and nuke anyone who attacks me, what's up?

pm me "Come"

Is Dreambot compromised?
Literally lost 8 accs and new accounts were getting banned right off of tut island without even running scripts while being on a brand new VPS IP

yeah, really you can't trust any publicly available bot. I used to go through the premiums on gamekiller, but half of them are just rebranded autoclickers. Your best bet is to find someone to just make one for you, or create your own script in an autoclicker and add variable elements. waiting random amounts of time between actions (Sure you lose out on money/hr but is it really that bad versus getting banned and having to spend a day or three re-upping?) and trying to head to less popular areas.

Practise

Hey guys, just recently got back into the game a few days ago. I had to start from scratch with nothing, but when I first made my character I envisioned being a level 3 standing in the GE flipping until I had fat stacks.

Well, I started doing that and I figured out fairly quickly that 2k was too low of a starting capital to do any really successful flips. I dedicated an hour or so to picking up cow hides and tanning them, before I knew it I had my first 100k.

Then I said to myself "alright, cool, now it's time to get flipping" and I found some decent profit margins (~3-6%) but again realized my starting capital was too low to get any real sustainable profits. After that I started skilling, then snowballed into completing all the f2p quests, buying a $5 bond and I'm currently training agility/magic with a basic bitch profit margin on some enchant jewelry. Just hit that 1000k marker for the first time last night. These are the stats I've managed so far.

/blog

What skill should I work on? I'm locked into agility/magic until I finish this load of enchants but afterwards?

hunter is nice and fairly afk for more enchanting/fletching/herblore, and after you hit like 38 or 39 hunter you can make kebbit bolts (if you get your fletching up) and make about 500gp per kebbit. It's nothing massive but if you use it as a supplementary to enchanting or brewing it's incredible.

Get 63 hunter hunt red chins, around 250k gp/hr. Do quests and diaries for general progression purposes. When you get 85 combat start slayer with Nieve, that becomes good money later on.

Hey guys, just showing you a little something I made, try guess what flag this is!! ^_^

qt! :3

I'ma guess it's the pride flag

Hunter it is then, that's one of the skills I never got around to doing back when I played in 07-08

I've been flipping like crazy since I started playing and I always come out on top with solid margins. Right now my bread and butter trade is buying and selling something that gets commonly used and has a high sell volume at a 14% margin but I keep getting fucked by buy limits.

yeah buy limits are the worst shit for flipping.

I mean I get that the way around them is to diversify but the closest I can reasonably get on stuff that I've looked at so far is like 5% for a huge investment and it just feels like it isn't worth it. Still, I've always got all my money tied up and working for me

90-99 at herbi, featuring the horrible decision to put large and plant on the same unid base

how long did it take?

There's something about osbuddy (and also other clients) that in my opinion sucks the dignity out of life. I wish I could audibilise it better, but there it is. I feel about osbuddy the same way I feel about fast food. I just think it's disgusting, and if we're really going to be pigs with no standards then why don't we all just kill ourselves.

t. couldn't afford osbuddypro

not him but enchant helper is the only thing I see on there that might be worthwhile

about 45 hours

>large and plant on the same unid base
what?

for some horrible reason, large and plant fossils both come from the unidentified large fossil base and completing all of the cabinets of one type doesn't prevent it from dropping

so when you fill up every large display cabinet and still need 15 plant fossils, you get to identify 30 more useless large ones before you're capable of actually finishing off the cases

finally finished enchanting

by the way, does anyone need a thousand rings of dueling at 1k ea?

>mfw average herb yield of 9
>mfw average watermelon yield of 26.7

Only done three runs so might be an anomaly, but god damn Ultracompost is beautiful.

nah that's about right. ultracompost just shits all over super. It's respectably more expensive because of it though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_flags

tell me ur rsn btw.

Yeah, pm me rsn: "come"

rsn: taznar

>recommending new players do Abyss Runecrafting
I don't like this meme.

It's great gold eventually, sure, but you absolutely need a high HP level, and very high mining + agility levels beforehand. Ideally defence too.
It's quite awful with low stats, and thoroughly frustrating.

easiest trade of my life

if you're going to impersonate my friend, atleast spell his rsn correctly.

he's my friend too

right, whats your rsn?

do you have to be in w18 to get an emblem drop from wildy slayer

no

tight thanks

so in reality, instead of leveling up your emblem you could just get a bunch of t1s outside of bh world

z1zek

stupid tranny kys