/assg/ General

No Rest For the Weary Edition

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical multiplayer slasher game where 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
A slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats and abilities try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
f13game.com

>What is Last Year?
Beta coming this October, Class based with weaker killers.
lastyearthegame.com

>Discord Chat
discord.gg/Eb3WFHz

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (DbD)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/16/1471967615869010456/

>Skill Check Simulator (DbD)
www.mistersyms.com/tools/gitgud/

>Who Do You Main?
strawpoll.me/13774461
strawpoll.me/13774470
strawpoll.me/13414504 strawpoll.me/13414516

Extra vote for funzies
strawpoll.me/13855362

Was Eaten:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bksairl76h8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Girl gamers are scum, stop ruining my dbd experience since youre all so awful at the game

(You)

So we all agree memeface is a worse Billy right?

why does everyone except ace and laurie look asian

yea

better combat power, but absolutely zero map control
he's not "bad" per se, just not viable at high ranks

I was in a hurry to make a thread so we wouldn't have duplicates and I just pulled it off the artwork catergory. It was only until after I posted it that I realized it was kinda shit.

Hes better at chasing than billy

that's why I said better combat power

1v1 me slut

(You)

>Free weekend and new killer dropped
>General is dead again
10/10

just ignore it and it'll go away

It's also 2 am

Sleep is not an escape

>when you teabag a killer so he face camps you crying about being "disrespected"
they really are cucks arent they?

I need that image of the Trapper with a chainsaw when that item bug still existed

let me spin it back at ya lad, why do ya gotta teabag and antagonize the killer? were just tryin ta have fun here

Perfect, thanks.

>tfw you bought the game during the free weekend and you still have low hours
>tfw the killers toy with you all game because they know your a noob and sometimes drop you off at the hatch
>tfw they decide to hunt you all game because you suck
>tfw they drop you off at the hatch only to pick you up mid animation just to hook you
>tfw some doctor guy made gens impossible to repair and all my team dc'd so he let me try to fix them but I couldnt because I kept screwing up the lvl 3 shock
>tfw they act like they dont know where you are and let you escape chases only to rape you at the end of the game
>tfw you lose constantly and barely win
this game is making me frustrated inside and makes me unironically want to cry ;_;

Is no one playing Survivor or what? Can't find a match as killer

people are playing as the new killer farming faces

play some killer. not kidding here, play killer and pay attention to what the survivors that manage to lose you or manage to waste a lot of your time is doing and remember it when you play surv. you'll learn a lot about how the killer sees the game this way.

not talking about them bringing purple flashlights or perks like borrowed time, but how they waste your time at pallets and such. works the other way too, knowing where you're likely to run if chased as a surv is very useful if you play trapper for example

surviving is a bonus. 10 000 points is already a "win" for survivors as they get closer to ranking up. don't worry too much about actually getting out, focus on doing lots of "stuff". could be gens, saves/healing, distracting the killer and so on.

>leatherface
>begrimed chain/grisly chain
>ruin/thanato/???/???

how do i make gens even more cancerous? nuse's sounds like it'd go well with the mangling that begrimed applies, and considering putting on dying light + mori and tunneling the fuck out of my obsession as well.

What the hell did you say?
Dwight, Jake and David are the only ones that looks like asian, the other ones looks like caucasian models, except Feng she looks like a doll.

you'll get better with time, everyone is confused when they first start out. one advice One thing I see almost every new player do: don't run to the edge of the map, there's no safe point there. if the killer has vision on you, run to either a pallet or a window, and look behind you at least sometimes to see where the killer is.

I can't be the only one who ships Jake with Feng

Overcharge and Unnerving Presence to just make the last 3 generators impossible if they're close together?

ooh, i like it. presence is fun now as it completely fucks DS users over as an added bonus. and the overcharge 3 check is already tiny, the thought of that + presence pleases me
certainly worth a shot

>play as Jason
>the counselors are all negress or jock tryhards, no qt AJs or Tiffanys to chop up
>play as counselor
>my teammates are all qties

IT'S NOT FAIR

>TFW the killer quits camping the hatch for one second and you hop in from your hiding spot

Is there any better feeling?

getting sawed down by memeface near the hatch/escape and crawling several meters to safety before he can finish his dance

T I F F A N Y
I
F
F
A
N
Y

I want to perform sins on Tiffany.

>getting called out on doing gens while team plays musical hooks

>Claudette

Your opinion means nothing to me.

then you're racist, my friend. claudette is a beatiful soul and she is THE ONLY true survivor.
also I don't get why people bring bnp into a party streamer offering they burn themselves

Reminder to protect your Dwights! Especially if they're totally new at the game.

What is the stealthiest survivor build?

Unhook

>sits in survivors face hitting them
>says "why didn't you come to save, fucking morons"
I'm getting mixed signals from this Doctor

UE, QandQ, LW, IW

>just got my first full slaughter of 0 counselors escaping

My dick is iron right now.

>presence is fun now as it completely fucks DS users
Does it? I feel like it should be a thing, but i can't really expect it.

Unhook

>when you use NES Jason to bully the fuck out of Mexican children who then screech at you postgame on their PS4 headsets with Speedy Gonzalez music in the background

why is playing killer such an awful experience?

what's so fun about teabag? how does it not get fun after 2 minutes?

>tfw you can't take any of the female counselors heads and put them in your shrine room if you decapitate them
pls F13 devs.

you forgot to say "worth" in the aftergame lobby

You kinda can but it's a lot of work. The heads still have collision after you punch/chop/twist them off, so you can nudge 'em with your feet over to your cuckshed. Takes a lot of time.

You'd have to do it every game. Realistically I hope when they do the Virtual Cabin 2.0 you can pick between Jason's or the Counselor's inbetween matches like they wanted and have them be customizable.

>serve BM
>get BM
WOW

why are we still killers? just to suffer?

So, I understand that some people think facecamping (not "patrolling", but full-on facecamping) is a 'legit strat' & the devs have said it isn't a bannable offence, but there's a massive affect it has on new players.
THREE times, I have introduced the game to friends & family during free weekends, and EVERY time they were immediately face-camped & never played again. Once with an old friend early this year, once with my brother, and this past weekend with my Boyfriend (he got facecamped to death 2 games in a row, then uninstalled).
I honestly think the devs need to rethink the legitimacy of facecamping, because I truly believe it is affecting the success of the game & the image it has on potential players.
I understand people may say "if they can't handle facecamping, then maybe it's not the game for them", but they genuinely enjoyed the other aspects of the game, but the facecamping ruined it for them.
Again, this is just in regards to full blown facecamping & not just patrolling around the area of a hook.
Has anyone else had this thought process?

fuck off fag

Every night, I can see the salt... the Instablinds... even the DCs. The pips I've lost... the machine gun nerfs... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make Mcote give back our past!

You're posting in the wrong place, there are only killercucks here.

>getting infinites along with pre nerf sc and sb back
>dcing giving the killer no pip, no bloodlust, no windowblocker etc.

You fool

>tfw 15 minute queue as survivor
Did killers finally leave survivors by themselves?

So is Knock Out the new must have perk for killers?

No. Its leather faces weakest perk

It's meh, BBQ&Chilli and Franklin's Loss are a lot better.

how do you play hag without getting flammed for camping?

You can't. All you can do is insta quitting at the post game screen.

You can't because that's what her entire gameplay focus is. Ignore dumb purple names that get angry at you for doing exactly what you're supposed to do.

>Ignore dumb purple names
You misspelt the word "blue"

what happened to banter? I feel like the average player can't speak without using insults.

>implying blues do gens
Purples are the only ones wasting their time getting upset at someone blocking them off from their m1 holding. Blue names relish the easy escapes thanks to her reduced speed and as such have no issue with hag.

Face it, most of the complaints about survivors are perpetrated by the people who play both roles equally. This has been a well documented fact for quite some time.

>names
Is this some discord thing?

It's a dumb meme where they replace survivor/killer main with the role colors associated with them. Survivors are blue, killer are red and people who play both are purple.

>Is this some discord thing?
Yes. Blue names (survivor mains) refuse to keep it in the discord keep bleeding their perpetuating there brand of self-fellatio here in the thread

>complaining about morons should be discord exclusive

This isn't namedropping and unnecessary drama, so it's perfectly acceptable. Go fix some gens dumb purple.

THICC BOI

Here comes leatherdaddy
youtu.be/bksairl76h8

kek

was the chainsaw actually usable?

Reminder that wraith is for cuddling not bullying!

>just buy friday13
>try your first random match
>you have no idea what is going on and what to do
>but butts are amazing

Damn chicks are much more better than in DBD.
I can't wait to unlock that woman with short shorts

Give! Him! Love!

I prefer the DBD survivors.

F13 survivors are meant to be overly good looking and sexualized like in the movies, but the DBD survivors are tough as nails, dirty, and look like normal people. that's hotter

Would Wraith be fixed if they gave him windstorm and no terror radius until moving on uncloaking by default?

Wraith is cute!

Wraith would be perfectly viable if they shortened how fucking long it takes to decloak.

Anyone experienced at the game is listening for the growling and also looking for the cloaked mass moving around, so he's not especially stealthy as it is. Either make him harder to detect or reduce the decloak time and he'd be a threat again.

go away, philip, no one likes you

>look like normal people

If i want look at normal people i just go outside.
Games are something that you can't see outside

Don't listen to her!

I love you!

Does Doctor move slower when in treatment mode?

incredibly

to the point i just start sprinting off if i see sparks, he's probably not gonna catch anyone

>Having a rough game.
>Only caught like one guy with 2 gens left.
>Hook one guy up.
>The other three all gather for some reason and start hook diving and getting downed.
>Get a 4k from it.

gg ez altruism.

Doctor:
>115% | 4.6m/s (Punishment)
>110% | 4.4m/s (Treatment)

Hag and Huntress:
>110% | 4.4m/s

>gates open
>down one
>welp, at least I got 1k
>alt+tab for like 5 minutes
>back to the game
>match still up
>2 escaped
>check one of the exits
>faggot waiting for me
do people seriously do this?

Of course!

Cause they're desperate for 250 points, can't wait for the patch which allows killers to leave the exit gates to end the game.

need my 250 escaped points

Do you think Dwight has ever had sex?

>not waiting for the patch that let's you unhook survivors
kek

Source?

They can wait all they want. I once did a 40 minutes hatch stand off, come at me.