Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hKjOHtdmtao
twitter.com/zingodude/status/876651985780396032
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

***RED ALERT***

Kinguin bros you need to go get your refund now before they send out your key. Looks like faggot ass Capcom changed the region free keys to region locked keys, as I predicted they would.

Fuck you Disney Capcom, I'm not buying your low effort censored MCU marketing tie in game for $60. When I see it on sale somewhere for $30 then I'll buy it, because that's what this piece of shit is worth.

STORY MODE WAS KINO
ONIK SAW EDOM YROTS

Her healing shit is super gay

I want mahvel too

IT'S UP

Was MvC ever good in the first place? Or was it always just a kusoge dream match series?

FUCK YOU

I plateau in every fighting game I play

The latter.

LMAOOOOOOO

yes to both

What the fuck happened to fightinvidya

brehs...

Aren't G2A and Kinguin the same company?

Season 2 killed Alex, what else is new?

t. former Alex main

wow the roms are down

someone's saying it actually unlocks at 12 noon lmao

im about to kms if the game doesnt go up in 18mins

the goobers sent the vappa army to cuck it

>thong with shoulderstraps that connects into a proper dress collar complete with tie

should i cop this fit

The appeal is that it's kusoge.

>Floe can't follow the story
jesus christ.

>former
unless you're trying to go pro you have literally 0 excuse not sticking with ur fav character

No

wtf i love smash bros now

this desu

Is Akuma stronger than SSJ Goku?

In all likely hood according to steam's upcoming list its noon tomorrow, but I'll wait 16 minutes with u senpai.

In my defense I wasn't having fun with Alex anymore, most of his fun stuff got patched out, I'm playing Abigail now.

>Broski is going to transition

Thanos is stronger now.

In terms of skill alone Goku would DECIMATE akuma with ease. he's beaten people as a child that would slap akuma around while Akuma has never fought anything close to a saiyan

That's understandable, I'm liking Birdie even though his lack of "gorilla" options is odd to me (no safe on block rushing moves or hit confirms for example)

What if Akuma was Oni?

Post Thanos Hadoken

But would Akuma beat Yamcha?

I dont think you realize just how dumb he is.
He's the proto american, the ultimate stereotype.

Birdie is a bipolar character, you spend most of your time trying to poke and AA, until you find the precise moments of defensiveness or frustration to try something really risky and stupid.

I'm actually trying to switch to Abigail like the Alex guy, but after a few matches online I'm always longing for cr.MP.

Akuma destroyed an island with a punch.

Yamcha's pretty good at baseball.

learn a new character

Did Strider fugg gamora?

i think the PlayStation TGS conference is starting soon, it might have some MVCI reveals

West x Spidey is clearly the most patrician team

Pokken is fun desu

8 minutes

Desu, I wish they made Capcom vs Capcom or a real nintendo fighting game

ok

Meh, story mode wasnt THAT bad

Needs more Dark Kingdom stuff.

japs made the story mode

Here we go. #3ambois.

Who's ready for the sad times.

it's not going to happen guys...

Sony TGS conference is starting btw, not sure if they'll announce something related to fighting games but they might announce DMC5.

Reminder Millia is best sniff

Spiderman looks absolutely retarded. His idol pose and walking animations are whack.

Is it just me or is Guile a bad match for Birdie? i struggle really hard against him

I want to believe

I want to play Gami-chan!

real nibba hours who tf up

marvel in 1 minutes

HOLY SHIT ITS UP TURN ON CNN RIGHT NOW

enjoy the jewstation press conference as your reward

That feel when I have to buy DBFZ just to see a Xrd style 3D lobby actually populated enough to not be depressing.

That feel when it loses half the charm because instead of arcade machines it just has one automatching clusterfuck in the middle which means functionally all it does is segregate people from the best potential matches in their region.

Sony conference at TGS going live niggas

its not up

12 noon confirmed

she needs a leotard costume to be a real top sniff

I WANT
TO PLAY
MUH MARRRRVEL

Its really cheesy hokey shit that I love. A lot of Narm Charm

Good night boys, valiant efforts everyone.

Guile is the reason you dont see more Birdies.

COMBOOFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEND WHERE IS IT

What does Frank's Bottoms Up special even do? The one where he drinks booze. So far he just seems to puke shortly after.

>Have to wait 12 hours because capcom pc intern was too lazy to put 12am pst into the steam release form box.

top kek

Akuma - no
Oni - yes, maybe stronger than anyone in DBZ

It's fucking true, that's a match that feels truly hopeless; I think it's the main thing that makes me want to go Abigail so I can 4HP>KK>Giant Flip instead of just blocking ALL the time.

May your chains be perfect reads and may your dives be graced with perfect arcs. Also remember against zoners to eat donuts in between blocking so you can get armored headbutts.

would mvci have been a good game if marvel didn't ban every interesting character?

i just want to play game that i purchased on steam

get a load of these disgusting fat whores

Unrelated:
>start to post something about the rootkit rumors again last thread
>elaborate by saying "The burden of proof always rests on the def"
>suddenly my keyboard stops working and I have to hard reboot

pretty strong argument for there being a rootkit tbqhfam desu ne

So which was better? Injustice 2's story or MvC:I's? I gotta say. They had fun with it. It was cheesy as fuck in the good way.

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG

brehs

did mvc3 have empty cancelling? shit is fucking up my combos in real matches.

yes

I can't remember but I wanna say it's been present pretty commonly in a lot of recent games, thanks to input windows becoming much more lenient.

>they actually opted not to do a midlight release
the absolute madmen

you could special cancel on whiff iirc

While it is questionable how skilled the devs are in general it does seem like every bad decision links back to marvel. Even the soundtrack changes
twitter.com/zingodude/status/876651985780396032

Marvel probably dumped a truck out money outside Capcom HQ and no questions were asked

I would unironically avoid any midnight release of a Marvel game in this day and age of America for genuine fear for my life and safety

>PCfats paid big money to get screwed over
The story mode sucks by the way. Total shit, better than SFV's but not much.

I just want to punch people with Haggar

play an actual Final Fight game on Fightcade for free. I'm sure you can even play it with other people as God intended

>Implying anyone plays Nitro+

Like every non-kusoge fighter has kara canceling.
Capcom especially so you can get raw special moves on negative edge..

but all they had to do was let people play on PC by now, and its still down

Am I really going to have to buy a new stick?
I can't play this marvel shit on pad
No legacy support? Ffs

>playing poorfaghuecade

I thought he was referring to being able to cancel into a special on whiff like this user said even though kara does literally mean "kara" they're a little different as far as the American lingo is concerned. like, you can kara cancel in games where you don't have to worry about whiffing into a special and fucking your shit up