/mbgg/ - Mobage General #771

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azur Lane, Tales of Rays.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb7HYYO2Vmw
youtube.com/watch?v=0n-Y9V4app0
houkai3rd.gamewith.jp/article/show/49902
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Any guilds on King's Raid?

Stuff is finally happening for Mashiro Witch
blahblahmadokaripoffblahblahsquex

The pattern is real. How do I break this cycle?

Where did /padg/ go?

>Every collab is about Rem and Emilia
>Tfw your twin sister makes everyone forget about you

Feels ram man

Too busy clowning around to appeal to the audience.

But she's the most useful for the Shironeko collab

Hey, at least you're getting some 4s out of it.

Missed some animu discussion last thread. For some wondering about the cheesy stuff about friendship, that's basically the thing Shinju flourishes on. Which we have known since Evina stole Christmas.

>"Nope. Gonna stay because f*f is here."
I started wondering about that. I guess we have to assume that the parallel world is the same except it's a few years older, so there's an f*f there too? How else would Misaki be a big fan of theirs?
Also there's seems to be a lot of talk about f*f doing a movie. Wonder if they're intending another set or something else or just wanted an excuse for them to be busy.

>naked people in every episode.
Felt blue-balled by that due to the poor animation quality. Maybe someone that hasn't been saving everything lewd from the internet for eons would've liked it better.

Tenka's new skill is the coolest shit. You summon a goddamn bunny army. Bosses will have to deal with OUR mobs now.

I like to think about BGHS as YYY where everything goes right instead of horribly wrong.

Seriously, someone send those girls a care package filled with some friendship power.

I'm guessing f*f exist but never became Hoshimori. If they did, they're probably dead. Then again, I guess they're probably dead either way.

Those fucking lesbos in YuYuYu got everything they deserved, especially in NoWaYu.

The BGHS girls have sensei's dick to set them straight.

I WANT TO FUCK CLEO

I thought this might be relevant here

>first live action
>now VR
Confirmed kamige.

Expect nothing less of our #1 recommendation!

Tenka is such a nice game, there is a reliance of dupes so they shower you with orbs every event, but they give you lots of free equips anyways

Also Cygames is making a ZoE game for Konami.

For azur lane is there a max dock size?

>sake bunny
A new friend for Kame.

Yeah. This event alone gave us like 150~200 orbs.

I think the bunny skill will be pretty important too. Kinda like the crit skill that makes your life way easier. Everyone should probably max this shit ASAP.

sexy yellow

New Gatcha when?

>new white and black BGs
>enhanced zoom
>portrait mode
It's a fully fledged CG viewer now.

>tfw you still haven't rolled her, but have like every single other SR and SRs that are newly released at this point

>he posts the same shit since forever
lol

>Senningiri
>Kame
>now a bunny
They just keep adding more drunkards to this game.

Can you get the triple drop boss stage to appear by repeatedly retiring in Tenka?

SVERJE

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb7HYYO2Vmw

Try it and let us know.

Thank god. After about two weeks of nothing but useless guys I've finally gotten a cute girl.

Nice shit girl dude
youtube.com/watch?v=0n-Y9V4app0

>had two tickets and enough gems for a single roll
>got this
Well, fuck. I guess it's time I stop being lazy and actually start playing Honkai properly seeing how I now have S Kiana and this gun.

It's not over yet, now you need the right stigmata.

True, but I have a feeling that poverty stigmata will actually serve me well, unlike poverty guns.

Speaking of Stigmata though, is the one in this gacha the best for S Kiana? If so I guess it's time to start actually going through the story more and getting more gems.

>21 days for filler Liam event rerun in Shironeko
For what purpose. New Rune Memory when.

Yes. houkai3rd.gamewith.jp/article/show/49902

Stigmata are almost as important as a good weapon, the stat loss from using poverty ones is absolutely gigantic and losing out on the passives is huge too.

Liam Meiseikai?

S Kiana is pretty average without good stigmata
More important than the gun in my personal opinion

Those are usually their original class, not a new one. So if it's a lancer, then probably not him. Unless they're changing that up now.

Classic garbage English voice acting. It just gets worse and worse every year. That voice instantly turns her from cute to disgusting.

Cecilia seemed really great for any physical/branch attack based character, from what I remember.

But only if you get 2+ parts. Doesn't work at 1, I think the 2set skill is what triggers getting the black/white orbs.

It's probably the best set for her now since the paralysis set isn't that great for bosses. Getting all 3 pieces would be nearly impossible without whaling though.

I dont know if i can trust google translate but from what i can tell, they're using the 2nd most voted design for hero since the 1st was plagiarism, so we get the edgelord 13

reading the guides for the Girl's Frontline registration and servers is one thing but which one is the most popular/recommended one around here? DS even though the complications or should one wait for the JP version?

That design is fucking terrible, would've been more fair to redo the vote. What do they think the sniper chick plagiarized? Yoko?

>gf
>jp version
heh

Post the other design.

>Design a character with a giant scythe
>Gunner

Sorry for low quality

What is that a bottle of?

Yeah just wait for the JP version

>Level 360
>19 hours left
We're entering late evening hours before the neets take over for their shift, but this isn't looking like we're getting to 500

Liam is a sword. I think the Princess girl in his story used hammer. No idea what other character they could release that's a lancer.

>FT never got close to the second memorial sword
>ReZero unique stamp rewards ded
I'm starting to think it's not that much that people don't care, but that the requirements are ridiculous. Are there any past examples of events like this? Were all rewards reached?

is this bullying

>looking away from screen because it's just mindless auto farming
>the sound that plays when you get a boss invade
Spooked me tbqh

What are the rates on the stigmata? I blew a good chunk of my crystals on the gun and I don't know if I want to take the odds of getting 2 different stigmata with what I have left.

Yes.

Maybe if the daily type bonus applied to damage too instead of just points? And honestly, the amount of players that can fully kill the boss each run is really minimal, so nobody is finishing quickly.

We also have two more runs of this shit and they're resetting the level each time.

No

I was just about to ask about this. I'm assuming it's a random encounter? I was pretty surprised when it just came out of nowhere after just a bunch of same old auto fights.

Yeah it's random. Can still be auto'd if you're strong enough.

Yeah, the point bonus is utterly useless when you're done with that way long before lv 500 is reached. Only helpful if you really can't spare the time, or for people who couldn't care less about bonus jewels and those stamps.

>two more runs of this shit
In which most people will be done with leveling the tablet so it can only get worse. Thanks for the lottery books that don't even last a week, Kusopl.

Physical? Either Tanya, Selene, Rodina, Roi, Nyx, Priscilla.

Selene needs her BFF (Maria) to get her full effect, Roi needs a heavy investment to get him to Godmode, Nyx also the same although he's not as heavy as Roi, and he's cool as shit. Rodina only excels in single target damage, but she's best in that area. Tanya is God in PvP. Also nice butt. Priscilla is a warrior, so she's stuck between a DPS or a tank.

There's also Mitra but he's shit.

I think the last community rewards was for IdolCats and all rewards were reached.

Oh, I forgot, I think you can't pick Tanya in *5 selection ticket.

Yeah, that's why I don't think it's him. He's also had warrior and xsaber, so lancer would be all-new.

Which I guess would be good for chances of a new non-Meiseikai Liam, if there's been speculation in that direction. Haven't been following outside of what gets mentioned here.

It seems part 1 stamp will be changed as one of part 3 rewards and Kusopl supposedly will nerf Betelgeuse difficulty and HP for part 2 and 3 according to the new ingame announcement.

What's the trick to using Fighters in Shironeko? I feel like I'm completely missing something important when using Ram.

Ah, I see that announcement now. Good, was going to be dumb for them to have voiced a stamp nobody could get.

Punch stuff until yellow circle, then use a skill. Not sure about what else for Ram.

The design was stolen off some other dressup game or some shit. I'd still rather have that than some Tokyo Ghoul shit tier character

Meant for

Geez, can they stop making Tadaomi copycat holy shit.

Oh, you're right. Seems good enough then. I always forget to check announcements under that little tab since it doesn't stand out so much.

Briefly hold down to summon tornadoes

Use motif. Use S1. Use S2 whenever yellow circle pops up.

Daewoo USAS-12

Gook auto-shotty

She's bit more tinier than I was expecting

I would expect a shotgun to have a bigger muzzle?

Stamp adjustment

Tfw you get to x5 while only using dupes

I sold like 5 of her already, but i finally got my Welrod several days ago.

>lliam event
>every quest is a timed defense quest
fuck off

I love this little girl big gun thing

If we're talking about the alternate world, from what I can tell, I think alternate Miki is probably the leader. Not only that, but the other alternates are Kaede, Jampu, Kokomi, and Asuha. From what I can tell at least, Kaede and Jampu are a lot more skilled than the Kokomi and Asuha alternates, so more than likely they're in the ranks of being older.

I look forward to getting the alternative Flora. Hot pants are the best.

AG anime when?

I wouldn't even get Selene now, as someone who got her first and has UW. She's pretty shit and her transcendence are not good either.

Koryuu is too powerful.

>Jampu
So who is this? Hinata?

But are we even getting the alter Flora outfits? Other than Miki, who you need to invest big in BDs to get her. Unless you meant exactly that.

i can barely hold onto what resources i get

Just use KC Yukimira or sharehouse tsukimi

Can you attack while the bunny horde is there?

Poor dummy, getting bullied by a bunch of rabbits.

Yes.

>SS firing speed
smol shotguns just have the weirdest stats