i don't even know what this means

>Mongols beat rome
>Mongols never invaded ireland
>rome never invaded ireland
>bogshits confirmed master race

>>Mongols beat rome
?!?!?!?!

huns kinda did

Eternal Anglo eternally cucked Ireland to the point where it's just poor England now though.

Ah but England lost to Ireland therefore Ireland=Master race.

>England

Think you mean Northwest France

Huns are federation of Western Central Asian tribes which includes Iranians, Turks and Slavs.

Dumbass, the Mongols never fought against the Byzantines

can someone explain how a bunch of proto-scandinavians established a kingdom all the way out in Spain?

are modern spaniards a mix of these people with native iberians and maybe some moors thrown in?

same thing with the Vandals. Was there a period in which northern africa had a bunch of germanic people before and after the Vandalic Kingdom? Is it still there or was it removed by the Muslims?

the barbarian migrations are mind boggling to me. This may be an incredibly plebby thing to say, but is this big band of moving people at all comparable to the wildlings in GoT?

India will btfo Pakistan, Bangladesh than the entire Middle East and Central Asia

India's GDP is going to overcome the US's only a few years after China does, and it wil overcome China soon beacuse India does not have the same demographical problem China does

India is where civilisation starts, and its' where civilisation will peak

t. pajeet

>mfw /pol/ was the gateway for unironic indian nationalists to flood Veeky Forums

this place is getting more and more normie by the day

Nice argument faggot

This is true though, see my attached picture.

Big guys

For you

>India is where civilisation starts, and its' where civilisation will peak

Indus Valley wasn't the first 'civilisation' and it was in modern Pakistan

They literally lost.

Islam the best

>street shitting
>civilisation

Ireland is now richer than England.

>huns BTFO romans
Huns actually BTFO barbarshits that were invading Rome. But surely East Romans were forced to give a tribute to not be invaded.

Also
>Catalaunian Plains

Odds are the north of spain has more visgothic admixture and the South has more moor admixture.

The germanics conquering Europe is comparable to the turkics conquering much of asia.

same retarded shit as always implying the growth rate will always be the same.

i was being hyperbolic

they beat almost everyone