Twin Saga General /tsg/

Twin Saga is a free-to-play Anime MMORPG, developed by X-Legend Entertainment.

Some features are:
>not pay2win
>fast paced tab target combat
>jap dub
>class switching
>cute anime world
>afk gathering and autopath

>Steam page
store.steampowered.com/app/454910/Twin_Saga/
>Wiki
twinsaga.wikia.com/wiki/Twin_Saga_Wiki
>Guild
Lets make one

>steam
>not the pserver

the game is easy enough as it is

wasn't the point of the pserver that aeria is a shit company that can't do anything right rather than difficulty of game?

the pserver shut down boi

No way I'm going to drop money on this, so is everything tradeable/buyable from marketplace? Costumes, eidolons mounts etc.

bump

There is a cash shop which uses AP, and the same cash shop that uses LP which can be gained through gameplay.

You can also buy anything on the AH for gold including everything in the cash shop. Its very play2win.

>pserver
>shutdown

Current puzzle on the private server

what are differences between official and private?

What really matters is which one is more ded: private server or aeria

The vendetta private server is getting shut down due to having 10-20 players online. Unless you guys are talking about a different one. Then it's time to play official as they said they got thousands of players join from steam release.

Just play the Twin saga TO version its better then cash grab aeria

Play the Steam version its better then Aeria one.

TO is alive and well

whats different there? the steam version cash shop isnt even that bad

exp rates, dungeon reset times, drop rates, easy-to-get LP, cheap cash shop

also much more content than aeria server

whats the level cap there?

Does TS private server have more population than Aura Kingdom private server?

90, also .to server also has the latest class, which is the samurai and the latest senshi Novia

doesn't this just make the game casual as fuck? i mean its already not the hardest but you want it to be EASIER? why?

it's not even casual at all with those rates

the game is easy until you hit 70+ where you get stuck at god tower dungeon where you need to grind too much just to finish a certain quest

well i want to say more content is sometimes not even a good thing, the cap is 70 on steam version so a 90 cap would make all the current content useless and a breeze

>90 cap
>breeze content

goodluck doing those 90 dungeons and raids even with geared

GF >>>> EE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TS > AK

What's GF

the memes jack

mmo gamer

The pserver version wont clock the hours I spent on it to my steam account though. I want everyone to know how autistic and weeb I am.