Skill Book Sellers: divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/Skill Books
Skill Book Crafting: divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/Skill Crafting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AT_B0Vg2meA
youtube.com/watch?v=L3g9w5n4L4k
strawpoll.me/13963869
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post lone wolf builds.

Exactly how important is crafting this time around? I didn't really bother all that much before but it does make some OP gear. How about here? It also looks a bit more complicated.

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS

What the fuck am I supposed to do here?
If I didn't have to babysit AI I could beat these fuckers easily, but they all go for Malady and nuke her in 3 turns.

Some skills are rarely available outside of crafting. Try combining skill books of 2 different schools (not all combination works)

Brewing potion doesn't feel that effective for me since the exponential kicks in real quick (you need 2x small potions to make a bigger one, so to make some of the biggest potions you need like, what, 32 ingredients of the small potions?)

You can't craft weapons outside of a few uniques, but you can craft runes to customize their resist/stats a bit

>but they all go for Malady and nuke her in 3 turns.
They have the right idea you know.

Wait for the Gheist to backlash someone, then teleport them onto the high platforms. They can't climb ladders so they'll be stuck there for a few turns.

Some monks have no physical armor, just knock them down.

You don't have to kill anybody, just buy time. Heal up, heal Malady etc and stall

slow, cripple, etc
teleport them or malady away

What happens if I tell a companion to leave the grp, will I be able to get them back later?

>just beat this fight
>only one enemy left before Malady casts her cutscene
Noooooooo! You bitch! Don't take this from me!

Rupture tendon is either stupid silly or worthless depending on how the AI decides to act.

yes but there will come a time where you won't be able to so don't get too attached to more than 4 characters

NECRO
WARFARE
POLY

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
WAR FOR THE WAR LORD
CHICKEN WINGS FOR THE BBQ

Is it even possible to kill Dallis there?

Also is there a way to rescue the traders?
They get instanuked.

You know, we could make themed builds like what you said. Khornate Champion build. Leech with Blood Rain and such with Warfare.

He kinda already did
Necro: Leech with Blood Rain
Warfare: the skill in general
Poly: chicken claw and fly

A true Sniper build with Warfare/Poly/Huntsman

Go as full on Physical damage as possible and wreck heavily armored people.

How do I not get shit on by the meme pits? Do I need to take Bless on everyone for the Cursed fire?

>enemy knight is above a ladder
>set fire to both ends of a ladder
>watch as the knight goes up and down the ladder repeatedly until he dies

Give everybody armor of frost/restoration to mitigate the burn. Fire res potions are helpful

How do you make a spear-based build viable?

finess, warfare scales off of weapon damage.

Is it worthwhile to make a frontline tanky distraction that doesn't utilize shields? Wanting to make a 2h melee fighter.

Is there any unique dialogue if you kill the hammer at the start of act 1?

Unlikely, as it's not even possible without cheating.

I highly doubt you can, cheese builds in 1 aren't viable here.

You can get her down to 0 HP but you can't kill her, You can skip going through the front and seeing the whole scenario by just walking along the beach. big spoilers btw

youtu.be/AT_B0Vg2meA

>Unlikely, as it's not even possible without cheating.
>I highly doubt you can, cheese builds in 1 aren't viable here.

but you totally can, it doesn't have to be on tactician after all and you can get into town without triggering the event by climbing the ladder, allowing you to arrive with a full party and geared.

How does the aggro work? I have a tank, two casters and one archer. Every single fight, every mob is doing all they can just to take down my archer which is way behind all the others I have

>that entire thing
I feel like a monkey banging rocks together by comparison for just spamming incarnates and totems to bulldozer every encounter.

>having trouble with the void lizard thing in the swamp
>go around
>find secret camp of 100 vendors
>rob them all blind
>all weapons and armor now at least 50% better across the board
can't wait to kick his ass

Consider picking up stench on your squishy party members. That helped me out quite a bit, however later into the game you cannot afford to be too squisy.

Lonewolf gives you a shit ton of AP, HP, and Armor. Don't feel too bad.

Nerd Commando is the best theorycrafter I know of, enojy
youtube.com/watch?v=L3g9w5n4L4k

took me 10 goddamn hours to get to this point what the fuck this game is so full of content

w-what camp?

>cant decide on a build
>want to do 2H warfare / necro / poly build
>also want to play an origin character but don't want to run that as Red Prince
>No one else makes sense for the build
What the fuck do I do my autism is bad

nerf summoner

>YOU
>I'VE FOUND YOU

Can somebody explain to me exactly how the multiplayer works in D2?

Goys whats up with the Arena mode?

I can't see any servers, does no one play this thing?

I just want some honourable PvP.

north of hell

go past the fruits that let out elements

so, what is necro good for if i can't summon things because i'm also a conjurer?

Isekai skeleton's backstory suggests nothing about build restrictions and his mask is kinda sorta necro/poly item already.

Being unkillable, breaking armor, getting better summons than the incarnate.

Doesn't that only count for melee?

Please respond.
I need to know if I have to clean their inventory and it doesn't turn into a wasted pickpocket run.

I'd like to imagine that there are people playing around with builds other than Scoundrel/Poly

What do Origin characters get ability wise, that custom ones don't? Besides their unique source skill at the start.

Yes, but that helps you avoid half of the unit types.

Unique tags for certain dialogue options only they can take I guess?

They nerfed executioner and skin graft, you couldn't be able to do what he did here anymore.

Also, quick question lads: Does Living Armour work with passive healing from Necromancy?

>can't decide between water/ wind and fire
>do all 3

OK guys what is the highest single target DPS build?

A wasted civil ability and talent point you can't redistribute even with respec mirror.
Really engulfs my autism in flames.

Stealth archer

Whenever I watch his videos I find myself zoning out sometimes but regardless he is helpful as fuck, helped me a lot with my build playing POE

it's always a fucking stealth archer

I'm guessing Elf? What talents/skills/attributes do I pick up?

Yeah, his eastern european accent is hard to listen to after a while. But when I do pay attention, everything starts to make sense. Hes one smart dude.

>dps in a turn based rpg

Can anyone tell me what the Villain Tag does?

Just got it on Honour mode, and I hope it won't fuck me over when I least expect it.

Tried that till level 12 on classic. Hard at start but can do it. Two problems. First because necro skills gain damage from int and as a melee going str makes more sense, your necro skill is just a utility for leech. This makes the build boring. You could rain blood on the battle field so it looks badass and goes with your theme. However this leads to the second part of the problem which is your ass getting Perma stun locked.
>Facing an air wiz and you stepped into a puddle of water?
Woops better luck next time.
>Forgot to step out of your own pool of blood last turn?
Nothing personal kid
Same goes for water mages as they too use water to help freeze you.

Personally I think going solo lone wolf melee is retarded thanks to the new shield/armor mechanic that makes you have literally 0 defense against cc once your relatively low shields go down.

Why are elves so lewd?

Yep. Magic is always more fun though.
Probably guerrilla/stealth, ranged, scoundrel and huntsman. Sit on a ledge pretending to be a rock all game.

does anyone know where queen justinia runs off to after you kill isabeil?

Is there a way to get a long ass action bar in the first game like you can in the 2nd game according to these pics?
Scrolling through them all the time is annoying.

Which is why you need some points in scoundrel, and prefereably elf which can go with the theme. So that when you go in for damage, you have the AP to get out of the shit.

I've had turns where I pop wings, swoop down, whirlwind, strip a few armors, pop the elf skill, go for another kill, pop adrenalin. Hop somewhere else with the scoundrel or fighter teleport.

What's a good thing to go with pyro?
I wish punching weapons were in game, then I could make a pyro punchan skeleton like in my dreams

yeah, its long as hell for M+KB, if you plug in a controller it reverts to the shorter more "actiony" action bar.

>zipper combat
i hope there's a mod to remove this some day

>check nexus for mods
>taunt ignore armor value
>permanent spirit vision
>2ap battle sneak
>faster run animation

Should i enable mod ? I dont want to ruin my gameplay, but damn that taunt mod looks attractive

>That spooky Violin piece when you're going through the witch's cave

Whats better, having a scoundrel with 2 daggers or a huntsman?

Pryo is great for stripping magical shields. If your going for a flaming skeleton, punching might be out of the question mainly because punching is pointless.

But you can still be Skull Flame from YuGiOh if go crazy with the flames.

There is an amulet that gives you immunity to stun.

Both.
And every single mobility skill there is.

>People not knowing you can cast tiem warp on Malady to speed up the ship thing

No there's not.
Dumbass

...delete this

I meant more in terms of active skills, like Red Prince getting his little Dragon summon.

Oh my god...

Fuck you too, I just read it wrong.

Do you care about cheevos? Fags at larian disabled them so not fun allowed if you do care.

I have a huntsman/scoundrel/warfare combo with 1 dagger and a crossbow.
>strip that armor away with the crossbow from afar
>equip my dagger when they get close and keep the stunlocked forever while backstabbign them for extra crits.

Let's talk ironman mode
What would be the absolutely best party to get through the game mode? Mind you that it means one save file that autosaves when one character dies and that you will be playing with tactician mode's inflated armour, damage and health values so four defenseless glass cannons might not work.
Since summoning and/or bone widows are absurdly broken in their current state, would 3 or 4 summoners constantly spamming totems and keeping their personal incarnate up be the best? While their own damage isn't competitive in the grand scale of things half of their strength comes from the AI having to spend AP on killing the summons and totems which is what made any kind of summon absurdly broken in the original game.
Since the actual characters won't be the ones to deal massive amounts of damage they can probably go wand/shield or sword/shield since there hardly is any penalty for using a shield and it has the armour replenishing ability.

If you want melee fire damage then pyro staff is nice.
Buff with sparkstrike, haste, flametounges then go directly to face.
If you are bored you can also supernova in the enemy face.
You even have phoenix dive as a fire thematic movement tool.

Anyone else felt overwhelmed as fuck when they reached Act 2? I feel lazy whenever I try to play cause there's just so much fucking to do and the map is so massive
Phew

Does Venom Coating work with Throwing Knife?

I think you got the right idea. Wand Shield Summoners are the tip top of the iceberg. When everyone is summoning big incarnates its GG.

Give them shield throw and they will still deal respectable damage.

Summons don't scale with any stat so you can still stack strength on your characters to increase the physical damage.

Don't incarnates scale with your summoning level? Everyone keeps talking about how it gets stronger at level 10

I just think of the areas like MMO areas. Here is the level 11 area, the level 12 area. That is pretty much how they hack it.

Your right. Forgot to mention I didn't use polymorph skill at all. Didn't look into it enough and thought it was shit. Boy was I retarded.
And thank god for that. Now if I could only find boots with freeze immunity and a helmet with petrified immunity. Who knows tho only got to the start of act 2.

The AI loves to ignore summons, and they dont deal that much damage to compensate. They also cant in of themselves CC reliably.

Its a risky way to play. I would probably go double blood knight double archer with hydro and focus on physical DPS + CC

20 hours in, I have one question: will there be opportunities to teleport enemies into lava for the insta-kill later on? That was one of the most satisfying feelings in the first game

>Do you care about cheevos

Nope
But i dont want ended up cheesing the whole game by using seemingly innocent mod, its a slippery slope

Let's settle this /divg/, who is officially best girl, Sebille or Lohse? You can only chose one.

strawpoll.me/13963869