/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA (embed) (embed)
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk (embed) (embed)

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>"Free Quest AP Cost 1/2 Campaign"
Period: September 14, 2017 (Thu) 7:00 - September 21, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC

>"1 Million Download Campaign"
Period: September 07, 2017 (Thu) 4:00 ~ September 21, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
Facebook Campaign for 10k likes & 2k shares (Completed)
- 18 Saint Quartz
- 4 Summon Tickets
- 3 Golden Fruits
- 10 Mana Prisms a day for the duration of the Campaign (up to 130)
Da Vinci-chan's purchasable items weren't added to the shop for the duration of the Campaign.

>"Fuyuki Pickup Summon"
Period: September 14, 2017 (Thu) 7:00 - September 21, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
5*s Altria Pendragon
4*s EMIYA, Heracles
3*s Cu Chulainn, Medusa, Medea

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1504/63/1504639461326.jpg (embed) (embed) (embed)

Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/762663/3c62c2e77c/
twitter.com/FateGO_USA/status/909522440342130690
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why is it always a lizard poster. we need UMU

dead game

What's your favorite thing about Liz?

No pedophiles allowed beyond this point!

>"~~!!!"

Would you quit FGO if you don't get the servant you're saving for?

nothing, my wife is a better singer

I'm a sucker for horns and fat tails.

OKITA

There is literally not a single positive thing I can say about that garbage lizard
Even Medb is better

post your face when okeanos in 7 days

I'd quit being F2P.

I can find one:

>DURAGON
>SUKAIRUUU

Drake thread

To the user who posted this account last thread, what the fuck is this shit? Did you reroll for alter then realizs the account was shit?

Haha fuck Liz am I right guises xDD dumb lizard haha am i fitting in yet XDDD

Haha, does it even have good CEs?

Yeah it's shit, take it or give it to an alter fag. I don't care

>/fgoalter/

Nothing. Fuck Liz and fuck you lizfags for making every single thread a Liz op.

Dumb wizard

>there are people here who are still not ready to max ascend their waifu within 5mins of getting them

Enjoy game checking your item list and realizing what you're after thus making sure you won't get her.

Anyone going to AWA next weekend?

Okeanos never.

thats like 200 more mana prisms
I'm ok with that

Not the worst.

Hey I'm not complaining I was just curious. I wanted to see if maybe you had some quartz to blow on tamamo later but you don't have shit. Oh well.

WHAT BANNER ARE YOU SAVING YOUR QUARTS FOR?
HOW MANY DO YOU HAVE?
HOW MANY TICKETS?
WHEN WAS YOUR LAST ROLL.
WAS IT WORTH IT?

Where do you find ghosts for this week's master missions

Pedophiles don't deserve Okeanos

Fuck off

You can finish all the missions in a few runs of the friday green dailies

Mt Etna you fool.

You asked this what, two threads ago? You're just gonna get the same answers as you normally do but with the ticket or slight quartz difference.

Everyone deserves Okeanos.

haha yeah I love these posts, let's fill half the thread with pointless replies to a shitty fucking survey where no one actually reads eachothers replies but we all blog ours at the wind, good idea haha nice 1

I have an actual good idea, post the BEST picture of your waifu and why she is better than all of the other sluts.

>WHAT BANNER ARE YOU SAVING YOUR QUARTS FOR?

Scathach

>HOW MANY DO YOU HAVE?
189 quartz

HOW MANY TICKETS?
3. Going to waste tickets on any banners that suit my fancy. Saving in gacha isn't very fun without pulling every once in a while.

>WHEN WAS YOUR LAST ROLL.
30 quartz on Kintoki banner

WAS IT WORTH IT?
Got Kintoki and two 5* essences(that weren't Black Grail though) so yeah

Stop spreading lies. The translator crying like a little bitch means nothing. The parent company is in absolute control of the NA version of the game and decides what events we get. There's been no official declaration of us not getting gudaguda. I can't believe this blatant falsehood is still so ingrained in everyones minds despite it originating as ironic doomposting.

So what happens in okeanos and why is everyone looking forward to it?

Water, content.

New stuff to do, Euryale, Cute Witch Lily, anal pirate

Some item farms become easier, also it's new content when we have literally received ZERO (0) new content since launch if you don't count events and banners.

Archer Stheno

stuff to do

Cute green-haired boy.

And let's not forget that most people who responds are usually complete pieces of shit, like >hurr durr 30 quartz got me instant Kintoki

Fuck'em

Why is she weak to anal?

So is just a new story chapter? Won't everyone be done with it in a day or two and go back to complaining about no content ?

Drake

Have 4 Kalidos right now, do I LB one if i draw a 5th or should I keep 5 until I get a 6th?

Welcome to fgo NA.

Yeah but we get a new waifu banner to shitpost and humblebrag about, that'll last an extra week

at least I'll have somewhere to farm gorgon eyes

>NA

More like FGO in general.

That's a fake reply by the priest trying to convince you to spend your quartz on shit banners thinking you have a chance at a 5*.

No, nigger. Are you even reading the replies? Okeanos is the first piece of content that starts to unfuck this painfully boring game. Instead of 0.1% droprates on certain mats, you get a 1% droprate on them.
This is seriously the entire game even in JP what the fuck are you doing?

Artemis is cute! C U T E!

How many boxes have you cleared in JP

Is JP really like that too? I've been sticking solely to this thread since I have no interest in the non-translated side of it. Is it worse over there?

Cute pet

>fgog gets 2 free sr
>we get half the amount of shit they had during 1mil download

jp has events more regularly and generally better content overall because the devs learned a thing or two

NA is a relic from a time where this game was such a piece of shit not even the japs did more than daily login to it

More or less, tho JP has more maintenance hence more apologems

so i decided to fap to an Arcueid doujin last night and the artist drew her with cat ears. ive never read tsukihime so i had no fucking idea what was going on but arc has a nice body so i choke the chicken to her once in a while. is arc a neko or is that just the artists innovation?

Have each support hold one kaleido each unless you have a better CE that works for them. Then limit break using any excess kaleidos.

Can I make it as F2P /alter/?

a cat is fine too

You're gonna need more than EX luck, buddy.

she's not, but a joke character called Neko Arc gave you advice during bad ends.

Yes.

there's neko arc yes, you see her in Teach me, Ciel-sensei (boy i would LOVE to take Ciel-sensei's lesson)
also pass the sauce

she is just a stupid lizard that should be put in it's place.
also sneks are way better than lizards anyways

I'd give up on Enkidu, otherwise your list seems reasonable so long as you're not just shooting for the SSRs.

Why the fuck are you rolling for male Arthur though?

angry manjew when?

better to have your supports all have one for fp farming imo

Imagine being so retarded you let a couple shitposters affect your opinion of a character

he's cool

exhentai.org/g/762663/3c62c2e77c/
Its a pretty good doujin but it hits you in the feels after the titfuck, it's too bad it's the only arc doujin this artist has done

>all the 4* servants and above I have are psychopaths and/or failures
>servants can choose their masters in this system
what did they mean by this?

hey guys thread reminder that we never got the da vinci shop for the 1 million download event. Also thread reminder that we will never match the number of downloads that japan has so we are going to miss out on like every event past 4 million

>Not wanting the Once and Future King

Shit taste user.

>Ibaraki's wish to the Holy Grail is for Shuten to always smile and live a life free of worries

I don't want to be grouped with Lizfags user.
I don't even post Liz anymore because anons will think that I am one of the retarded lizzfags that are ruining /fgoalter/

That's not my real dad

are we getting the same servants as jp did for the first new years summon?

>I don't want to like a character if people will judge me for it
You're the exact kind of retard I'm talking about

Zero event, some time before Camalot's release if I had to guess. I'm pretty excited for his release, more so than a lot of the 4 and 5 stars. I wanna see someone grail him

twitter.com/FateGO_USA/status/909522440342130690

>actually referencing that scene
madman
thanks user but this is too vanilla for me, i don't dab in that shit

>Senpai
>Senpai!
>Senpai
>Senpai!

so whats this about an aniplex leak

Okeanos contains the proper start of the main plot; the plot which was hinted at in the prologue and passively acknowledged in Orleans and Septem.

Even so, Okeanos is predominately a self-contained story. Beyond the start of the true plot, there are a few moments and lines which hold later significance; but it is still primarily a meandering journey. If you hate[d] F/SN's Shinji, you will not find Okeanos particularly enjoyable. One of the primary antagonists is just Shinji with blonde hair, and that character gets an unjustifiable amount of directionless monologue.

I'm going to marry this Kohai!

right on man, what's your vice?

Why is this dumb female master spilling yogurt everywhere?

Jason as a Bronze Rider with shit stats but amazing Support skills fucking WHEN!?

I would drink that yogurt

>I wanna see someone grail him
Ryoukai.