/yg/ Yakuza General

Previous: News
>Yakuza Kiwami 2 is coming

>PlayStation 4 exclusive Yakuza 6: The Song of Life will be released in North America on March 20, 2018.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vPNfInukGKs
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDVyD3wEDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Really, quite surprised no one was waiting for a Yakuza general to go up. Seemed like a slam dunk.

Is that Yamadera doing Akiyama's bakamitai? He never stops impressing me

Did they just slap Bakamitai onto everyone?

I'm gonna try and make one every time I see it's gone down. Series is great stuff.

Majima doesn't have one, and they slapped him all over Kiwami

Yeah, but that's fine.

Kiryu getting super comfortable with Goromi was such a heartwarming moment I could hardly take it

Majima showing up anywhere was really one of the highlights of Yakuza Kiwami.
Especially cause no matter how badly disguised he was, Kiryu never ever recognized him.

Currently slowly going through Kiwami. Actually totally forgot I had it preordered and it showed up. Then I started playing it and I'm enjoying returning to Kamurocho.

Are you implying that Hannya-man is anybody other than a mysterious anti-hero?

Obviously it's Haruka

America

Anyone here managed to follow up on the spoilers from 6?

Unfortunately no. I've heard things though, and its hard to believe.
Like Haruka's son.

If Haruka is a vegetable and also has a son somehow this plots officially off the deep-end. I mean the plot of these games don't typically make an abundance of sense but they at least are entertaining.

Its a bit jarring after
youtube.com/watch?v=vPNfInukGKs

Here's a question.
Does anyone use Guns in Yakuza?
I typically don't even use melee weapons, I prefer my fists being the answer to all my problems.

Goro Majima > Goro Akechi

Too expensive compared to punching dudes and the shooting isn't that satisfying. However I do love a good tonfa

I have to punch fast, and bullets TOO SLOW.

exactly

talk about your Mahjong experiences

Usually not. I did have a shootout with Arase though

finally starting to get back in practice

Maybe it'll be on the Majima karaoke CD that comes with Kiwami 2.

I don't know how to play so I'm putting it off for dead last on my list.
All in all I'm pretty satisfied

I'm a shitter at it and don't know what I'm supposed to be aiming for. I'll learn it one day

>going for minigame completion in Ishin
>need 40,000 points in a single game
>Get a Haneman out of the blue in the first round, puts me up 38,000 points
>Barely get a Riichi in the second round, but it's enough to put me 700 points above the requirement
>Opponent has a good hand in the last round, I can't win but I'm trying to minimize the damage with the best hand possible
>He Rons someone else, takes EXACTLY 700 points off me
>Match ends and I have the requirement completed by the skin of my fucking teeth

then what about Shogi

what gambling minigames does Ishin have?

youtube.com/watch?v=hXDVyD3wEDk

All the traditional Japanese ones. Cho Han, Oicho Kabu, Koi Koi, Cee Lo. There's Shogi and Mahjong parlors too. The only Western gambling game is a poker table. There's also Chicken Racing, which works basically the same as it does in 5 except you can't breed the chickens yourself but you can bet money on them. No cheat items though so you have to win the hard way.

I sat through the Shogi tutorial and decided to never touch it. I felt like if I learned Shogi I would forget Chess.

What the fuck is this thing anyway?

Japanese women have to pleasure themselves somehow

But how?

Bets on how they'll kill Makoto off?

Remember, if you ever win a billion dollars, keep it in a high tech safe that can be opened but the press of a single button.

Walks into oncoming traffic.

That's sad. I want him to live a happy life with his daughter and become a grandfather and be the best grandpa ever.

Is Virtua Fighter playable in Kiwami?

Science

>too often for /v/ threads
>generals die within 50 replies

Being a yakuza fan is suffering

Not that I've seen so far

I'm excited for VF5 to be in 6. I love that game.

Yakuza 3-5 on ps5 when

I wouldn't mind em on PS4. Or you know
PC.

Why do they call him Kazama is 0 but Fuma in other games