/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #570

''Gayest picture ever'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Before the Storm Gamescom Launch Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=OunUnpKLEGQ

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' (TBA)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/13846338
strawpoll.me/13846359
strawpoll.me/13834594

Other urls found in this thread:

instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

crack where

Wowser!

Deck9 pls give EP2

>he doesn't have $25
lmao

>he doesnt know how to torrent
Pathetic really, almost Warren 'fake geek' tier.

I thought it was $17

>people still complain about characters having different voices in BtS
At least in BtS all characters have their own voice actor. Nothing was more jarring that talking to Kate, Juliet and Alyssa in quick succession and hearing the same fucking voice everytime.

>Still 2 more months

>not buying the deluxe edition
why wouldn't you want one more Max episode?

Chloe's new VA is objectively superior anyway.

>bonus episode
>Maxine sacrifices herself by using all her energy to bring Rachel back
Would be glorious.

It is unless you want the deluxe pack

What are we even going to do in the deluxe episode?
Play pirates?
Play house?
Shlick together?

Max getting cucked by Rachel and Chloe.

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

Try to cheer up 14 year old Chloe who just lost her father and make promises that Max won't keep

>Maxine

IT'S MAX
NEVER
MAXINE

>Max has a new VA
I can't even imagine how her new voice sounds like because hannah's voice was really unique

This. A deeper voice fits Chloe better.

Why? Maxine sounds beautiful, Victoria was right.

Victoria is always right.

I believe in October 26th

Victoria is just jealous of Max.
She always wanted Chloe for herself and Max has more talent than her.

Maxine is used, but only in the bedroom, user.

If only Max would give in to the Jefferson.

Stop posting that gif.

Chloe is cute. CUTE !!!

>filename

kys

LETS GO BOYS

She already gave Jefferson more than she ever realised.
Those drugs were hella strong.

why do you have to post this in every thread

>Chloe only acts this way with Rachel hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

An important reminder.

Truth

>friendship or love
Even she's unsure herself, how can pricefieldtards be so sure she's just not going through a phase?

>tfw chloe is already a roastie
How often do you think she'll cheat on Max?

hell yea

It's Max who'll cheat on her since she's the straight one (as proven by her attraction to Warren).

Too early in the morning for this

I WANT TO FIT IN

ahem...

>morning
But I just made spaghetti, it's teatime.

Maybe they can come to some sort of arrangement?
Warren is big enough for two.

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

She only cheats on Max because her one true love is gone. Her heart has always belongs to Rachel.
Too bad. I'm already making meatballs for dinner :)

>Oh my god two child hood friends swimming IN BIKINI?! holy shit they're practically having sex!!!

God Warren is such an alpha. I bet he'd go APE on those gals.

ngl i needed to pause a game after that scene cause i just couldn't. So cute!

Were you that aroused?

as a matter of fact i was, but that was unrelated to the scene. It certainly contributed tho, if you catch my drift.

It makes me attracted to her in an entirely non-sexual way.

Why do you people enjoy this game?

It's shit. Chloe is a cunt that borders on psychopathic.

And the writing is awful. I cannot stomach listening to the dialogue.

>HELLA SWEET, MAX.
>LIKE, TOTES UN-BA-LEE-VA-BULL!
>SHE'S A STEAMPUNK!

>tfw no chloe gf

>those tits

Max's meme spouting makes her even more innocent and adorable

No, it's dated and cringy.

Also, the game could've be good or okay, but only from a concept perspective because the execution(read: everything in the game) is awful.

Chloe's design is sexy. In fact, the game's design style is very nice all around. But that doesn't excuse it.

Chloe is tumblr personified. No surprise that this place is dumblr central too

How much of a desperate attention seeking puff do you think future Daniel will be?

you can always leave you know

>it's dated
the game was released in 2015 and was probably in development for like 2 years

0/5, would work better if you didn't post cosplay and fan art

and takes place in 2013 IIRC

Max isnt attracted to warren though

How can you say that?

cause hes an ugly beta whos only use is being a shitty side character that helps you out occasionally

It's all in the game, you'll realize that when you play it

Prequel where you play as nathan and take girls to your rapecave when?

You sound jealous user.
Is it because of his massive girth?

why are you bringing nathan into this?

How is Before the Storm so far? Still worthy of me staying hype about it? Probably won't be able to play it until November since all my spare money goes towards transportation, and I refuse to pirate it. At least I won't have to wait for new episodes and can play it all at once, that'll be nice.

Why not pirate it and buy later?

>November
>At least I won't have to wait for new episodes and can play it all at once
Oh user :^)

Yeah, I just noticed that. I guess waiting isn't so bad after all lol.
Just not my style.

Everyone has their own take but to me its already way better than S1

It's really good. If you like LiS, you'll like BtS. If you can't afford to buy it now, I recommend pirating it and buying it later. Part of the charm of these games is theorising with the community as each episode releases.

>She always wanted Chloe for herself
yfw it sounds like shitpost now but the next episode of BtS might potentially give weight to this idea

Victoria always was a thirsty lesbo deep down.

yeah, the AU gave it away

Why? Because she was friends with her in the AU?

Life.is.Strange.Before.the.Storm.Episode.1-CODEX
If you still can't figure it out you don't deserve to play this game

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Tired of the shitposters and naysayers. I want BtS to be over and for them to leave just like they did after Episode 5.
Last thread people kept insisting Rachel and Chloe were together because of a few lines in the first episode of BtS,and had no actual evidence from the original except "Chloe got mad when she learned about Rachel and Frank" even though she never once said they were together, never used the word cheated (They're saying Chloe would need to say that), and Rachel wrote a letter that would have been admitting to cheating if that's what it was.

Am I the only one paying attention anymore?

Ah look, the resident raging Pricefielder has returned to shit on everything.

Best ship desu

They're saying Chloe would NOT need to say to say Rachel cheated on her. Or would not need to say that Rachel and her were girlfriends or together.

The most Chloe says was she crushed on Rachel and later on that she loves her twice; when confronting Frank and when they discover Rschel's body.
They also said cheating on someone is just being a hypocrite and a small mistake anyone can make. They really are starting to sound like Grahamfielders and grasping at every straw they can.

I'm still trying to figure out where Chloe put the blade runner DVD, because she moved a lot and I'm sure the disc would have broken by the time she jumps off the train or something

Don't. The threads end up a lot more fun if you don't give him attention.

Maybe people should provide some evidence for things they claim?
Sorry, your interpretation's not valid if you can't support it in any meaningful way. Hilarious that you won't hesitate to insult people for "using their fanfics" but pull things out of nowhere and claim the game confirms it.
If it's so clear, then show where. Until then I'm treating you like the Warryncucks.

Hi, my name is Chloe and I like the colour blue.

Why would you wish the thread to be even more dead?

Probably dropped it off in her locker before leaving the school.

Also, people forget that Chloe calls her Maxine in emphatic statements, like on the beach.
Clearly some people are allowed to under certain circumstances.

Hi my name is Frank and I like beans.

Good idea friend.

>This is dead
How new are you? On the offseason we had threads that lasted for 7 days long, and it was fine.

Chloe's the exception and she only does it when teasing Max or really trying to grab her attention. Only other person that calls her by her full name are probably her parents at times.
Max clearly prefers Max, so there's no reason to defy that wish.