/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #2134

game-a5.granbluefantasy.jp/assets_en/sound/voice/3040021000_ability_us1a.mp3
Ara ara maa maa~ edition

>Recent News
5* Lennah
Ougi damage up. Applies a debuff (up to two stacks) that increase Lennah's ougi damage and ougi damage cap
Lvl 90, Gets a passive that heals her when attacking poisoned enemies for a portion of the damage dealt.
Lvl 95, Increase Heal and Refresh changes to Revitalize.
Lvl 100, Gets a fourth skill that revives one ally to 100% hp (20-Turn cooldown)

>Future Updates
4* Sethlans coming soon
Main Quest chapters 94-97 being added
Lyria stamps will be next for voices

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Schedule for September:
8/31 - 9/8 - Lonesome Dragoness
9/9 - 9/14 - Touken Ranbu Collab Part 1
9/14 - 9/21 - Touken Ranbu Collab Part 2
9/22 - 9/29 - Guild War (Wind Favored)
9/30 - ??? - New Scenario Event

9/9 - 9/22 - 17 Million Player Celebration (Magnafest, Daily Memerolls, 200 Crystals a Day, etc.)

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/greatsundome/status/910182747720658944
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>what wind expected
echoes, crit, emnity activator
>what wind got
a revive

I don't think anyone expected that out Lennah

>no veil for her 5*
explain this gbfbabs

385BBC66
Mika.

Same thing happened with Seruel.
He didn't become an attacker, but at least the teamwide crit is ok.

Wind didn't expect any of that for a healer. Lennah 5* is a good unit for what she does.

I expected a veil.

Someone edit this with Lennah.

I expected veil but meh....at least the revive is good for HL ubaha not like even close to of any use on it

>enmity activator
>on a heal character
are all windroaches this delusional? God no wonder they think a 3200 hp heal is a big deal

People kept talking how she will definitely put zombified on your party and activiate emnity with her heals

I wanted either a revive or some sort of damage cut

When are they going to fix healing LB so it can affect HoT buffs?

I said Lennah was a waste of 5* yet some people couldn't see the obvious

That was an obvious joke that you didn't get somehow.

>2 clears
>pretty much immune to debuffs

She is PERFECT, user.

>Lennah actually doing anything negative towards her friends at all
She's literally Jesus, party-wide Zombify would NEVER happen.

>waste
>literally is a 10.0 now used in every element
How fucking dumb are you

>When I'm wrong I was just joking -_- so obvious

Everyone expected veil and maybe def down with higher cap on her nuke. Revieve is actually pretty neat, but it makes her improved Sophia rather than core wind unit. Still pretty disappointing uncap, but she still has her niche in wind though.

Get in here onegai.

That seems like the usual speculation to try and make a character useful for enmity
What I saw was expectations of veil

I wanted a veil or clear though

If she was water she would be top tier same with funf

>20 turn revive
>core for any element outside wind itself
She's literally only good for ubaha hl, in fact her entire fucking kit is made for it now

I fucking told you she wont get veil because cygames doesnt put an entire MC class onto gacha chars

YAIA IS A GOOD GIRL!!!

It's just that she got revive instead of veil. Also I got a feeling that they finally realized veil is stupidly overpowered.

>Wind wants a 5* that helps them
>Instead Winds 5* helps everyone else in Ubaha HL while wind still cant do that raid
lol

20 turn revive that works 100% of the time and brings them back at 100%

>wind

Wind has done that raid multiple times.

Why would anyone that isn't wind would take lennah for ubaha when you can just take sophia?

How do we fix wiki's Izmir boner?

They surely can join UBaha HL with a hp weapon like Tia axe. It's just that they literally bring nothing to the raid unlike Light's para or Fire's fear.

That is what gamewith says about her. Whats the issue?

>implying 12CD and 20CD makes difference on review
Sophia is useful in almost every HL content and 5* Lennah is better in every single aspect. Review that always works and heal to full hp, two clears and partywide heal that isn't shit.

You realize 9.0 is trash in Water right

That's what shitposters were hyping up.
Actual wind players were complaining that 5* is wasted on a character which won't be used anyway and they were right. She's only useful for ubaha HL and still useless for remaining 99% of content.

You're a gullible retard.

I still say that the 5* should've gone to Petra, Metera or Carmelina

post her 5* art

No one uses sophia unless they're light.

>another cow that's 9.5 if used in Varuna
I swear to God one day Cygames will release water cow support (buffer that's hybrid of Socie and Altair and Diantha) or tank (aka copy of Uno) that will make both s. Izmir and s. Naru core attackers

and then Cygames will nerf all of them and Fimbul bows same time

What a meme title. Thanks for coming!

>mhh my grid uses emnity which puts my characters dangerously close to death to make the most out of it which means just a little bit of bad luck might kill them and make me fail
>what? a revive? NONSENSE WHO NEEDS THAT TRASH

>cows
>in water
She is garbo my dude.

Guess that why all your Baha HL fails.

>Letting your characters die
You stupid ass niggah

Most people that play Wind are fucking retarded and don't understand that Lennah is supposed to be used to get you out of tight spots were you tried to go full zoinigger and then realized you aren't playing Dark. That was her role even before she got her 5*.

Have you ever done UBaha HL anyway? Using Sohpia outside light team does the exact opposite of helping.

>keep you characters alive without sustain
Zoi really makes people dumber that they already are.

post Lyria lewds

pro tip: you can't since there are no 10/10 Lyria lewds

muh dick

BellaBarca is recruiting 2(TWO) active members!

Most of our members are located in NA and our strike times are based around work hours in those time zones. 7 AM JST and 11 AM JST.

No rank requirement just be active. No alts please. We're filled with players who are still working on grids and learning as we go with the majority of us located in NA. There is no pressure in asking questions or for help.

If we feel we can win a match in GW we put forth the effort to do so. Otherwise we are laid back and focused on improving our grids and having fun. We try to aim for Tier A and then go at it on a match by match basis.

We do have a discord and would like if you used it during guild wars. Otherwise we just chat about the game or whatever else comes to mind.

>lewding Lyria

>expecting ungrateful ungabunga windroaches to want anything outside of more DEEPS from their characters

Those descriptions are outdated as fuck. They weren't even relevant before ougi update.

3.5m isn't massive. Silva does 5m ougi.

>attack power outweighs this drawback
Any chara with unique buff (Romeo, Owen, Anne) does more damage than her while not dying to a slightest breeze. Yngwie does much more dmg and actually tanks everything.
Uno and Quatre have the same seraph passive but without downsides.

Do you not see 9.5 there? I even named the image this way to highlight it.
How is she 9.5? Her dmg isn't really very high, she doesn't break cap on autos and has no data. And no, they don't specify whale Varuna with 5 murgleis there and instead focus on HP.

I don't, because I still working on my grid, but she saved me a lot in Baha HL and normal UBaha.

You realize that S.Korwa and Nio 5* give like 200% in addition to the garuda bow bastion and Nio keeps shielding right?

Is it hard to get a the revenant weapon in this event? Sorry it's the first time that i'll be doing it

IS THAT

Most people that play Wind are fucking retarded and don't understand that Lennah is supposed to be 24/7 on the backline and its more likely that you'll never use her with the exception of having a severe lack of wind SSR

Except she does no fucking damage.

Moron. Wind is the least ungabunga of all elements.

twitter.com/greatsundome/status/910182747720658944

>Make Lennah 5*
>Proceed to mvp a public Yugu and get a sword
I love trees. Guess I'm a dendrophilliac.

sweat is a most patrician fetish

UBaha HL swaps out two characters with sub except MC at some point or using a specific ougi. Because of that varunalords don't even use sub characters and other inferior elements fill the sub with core or important ones, like Percival for fear.

>/gbfg/ says S.Korwa is shit
>ararara uses her to MVP
Whats his secret? How do you properly use S.Korwa?

RERUN WHEN
5* WHEN
PART 2 WHEN

>sweaty lovemaking with full body contact
MUH

>Whats his secret?
Not listening to /gbfg/.

Translate it, weeb.

Rena's final release EPI what's this? "That person", I produce devastating suggestively lid like was taken eventually put and Let's also not punch line. Indeed it has not been thought.

So is Lennah kill or she comebacks in the final Fate Episode?

G-Guys

Will the GW rape bird have party member switch mechanics?

what did they mean with this?

kill

They drop in boxes. You need tokens to open boxes. You get tokens by killing stuff. So, it really just depends on how fast you can be to kill stuff

I'm reaching lvl 99 soon

you need to grind 4 event boxes

>what people expected
Lennah gets healed and survives
>what people got
Here rests Lennah, she was a tree

I though Baha swap only one character just like the normal UBaha. Then yea, she's useless here. Still she's great in HL content and even normal UBaha and Lennah improve her in every single aspect.

Weebslate it trans

Not even that. He can just wanpan a shitton of stuff, they still hand out stuff.

If i grind like an autist for time enough can i make it even if i'm not that strong?

just use books dummy

>tfw Lennah went kapoot
Just like Dokkan's brain.

Yes. You get plenty of tokens from joining and/or hosting.

you can just leech a lot of raids for tokens

I want to FUCK Nemone and Melleau!

Wait did they really kill lennah

>Astrals and their stupid inventions
How did they even lose the war seriously

Grandad said "no"

They thought about making the reality warping astral too late after being busy making realdolls

Big Daddy Bahamut said "Rebirth and Destruction"