pastebin.com/sCR1qRfB
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

polygon.com/2017/5/1/15499554/monster-strike-english-version-shutting-down-ios-android-mobile
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are you posting early threads user?

Oh shit I'm sorry

So how many banners are the japs ahead of us and are there any great events they had to look forward to?

Last event was fantastic

the game is universal, dumbass

Why do people want her? She's just going to be another staff user

A Jap made game that doesn't benefit the japs?

I'll believe it when I see it

This is not F/GO the game is global

>tfw wrath Fir is so powerful she's part if my core arena team
>can solo and OHKO TA and Sapphire blues without prep
Thanks, Neph

She didn't really disappear from vidya. Just Jap vidya. She's in Infamous: First Light and Second Son, and voices Nadine Ross in Uncharted just off the top of my head.

>playing local server mobage

Good luck, /fgoalter/ polygon.com/2017/5/1/15499554/monster-strike-english-version-shutting-down-ios-android-mobile

Lukas is so hot and dreamy

Are you new to this game or what?

Why is Julia so strong? I've beaten like every story mode map to this point with her and Seliph

/feg/ who is the most 5 outta 10 FE character ever

I fucking hate this game.

Tight.

>finally got a 5 star off the free summon.

>I've become luckshitter, savior of orbs

what needs heavy blade?

Lot

yes

>all +40% bonus units are 5* locked AGAIN

how do they keep getting away with this?

She hasn't disappeared from video games, it's just that she's only in western media and refuses to acknowledge anything eastern.

How they got her for Lucina and Palla at the start of this game was a fucking miracle honestly.

She's also in Injustice 2 I believe, as Supergirl?

Something with Galeforce.

Me.

>not following the bottom left meme

Chrom

there is literally a banner with them out right now. you think they don't want to make money?

By still making it less grindy than the first, the second was the worst though.

who /allvalors/ here

What's with that though? Why won't she appear in anything Eastern anymore?

Another fun week in Arena. Urgh I don't think Camilla can tank Lyn with a Hone Cavalry.

Best scenario: Lyn is killed, then Reinhardt eat a Vantage/Luna.

The 2nd Ike you have, since you'll be training him up to merge.

Ike

Cute girl

>He hasn't rolled an Ike yet despite him being now on 3-4 banners that included Hero Fest
Your loss.

Elincia with heavy blade and galeforce, y/n?

Um sweetie last TT had eliwood at 40%
>inb4 hurr it was just a mini TT

she's a normie

GHB when?

I'm more annoyed that the actual Tempest Trial banner only has Ike as its 40% unit, mine has mediocre IVs.

>he doesn't know

Hector

I have a +atk -res Soren lying about. Beside Iceberg (which might have been a bad idea, in hindsight) I haven't given him any skills. Would he make a better Bladetome or Raven user?

But red fliers have already been saved

Would Doot make a good mother?

God forbid the units with the highest bonus are the hardest to obtain.

what's the consensus on shadows of valentia

>tiki butt crack is not okay but elise side boob is

In what world is a woman's butt lewder than a little girls budding honkers?

good

Didn't think I'd need Gtome valor, so I didn't roll for elise; now I've got almost all of them except her, merric and spring camilla. Kinda want her now, but I do have the other valors.

n

god tier music, bad maps with too much open space of nothing, bretty gud overall

>In what world is a woman's butt lewder than a little girls budding honkers?
Japan

If she's getting flier buffed then yes. I got styled on by an AA team with that because I completely disregarded Heavy Blade. Makes me want to pull for Ike but I havent even gotten Elincia or Neph yet

Fliers need more than saving, they need a Thundercock.

bad

I'm guessing it's because western based companies pay more. If it wasn't for eastern born companies like Atlus and Capcom trying to appeal to normalfags, we'd be getting games with just Jap voices. Since that can't happen, they cheap out on VAs

american censorship is more strict on the butt than the boob, who knows why

>Oh no now i have to waste 2 or 3 more pots.
Also Ike has been in 3 banners between last and this month including a Herofest
Not our fault

>Visible navel
Literally vacuum-packed.

Honestly, you'll hear all sorts of reasons. She's too embarrassed or thinks she's too good for it, it's a union thing, or maybe she does want to do stuff but can't or is prevented for whatever reason.

Rise and Lucina are some of my favourite roles from her, in fact, Rise's one of my favourite characters and Bailey's performance helped out a lot with that. She was just so bubbly, which is what Burch could not capture at all.

In the end, it is a mystery. What's especially mysterious is that she'll still do stuff with other VAs who ARE doing the stuff that she would still be doing these days. For instance, I hear Bailey's in a Spider Man cartoon, and Spider Man is voiced by Robbie Daymond (Tobin here, Prompto in FFXV, Akechi in Persona 5).

>tank cavs

Dude just hit Lyn first with any of your brave memes, repo out and tank and counter kill both tomes with Camilla (you have TA for Rein and Cecelia is slower than you). Mop up BRoy however you want.

It's a remake of Gaiden thtough and through. If you're looking for a more rpg feel you might like it but don't expect anything challenging from it's enemies and map designs.

shit

I would roll for my imouto, but I imagine she'll be a GHB, which is even better

Because of the union she's in. Because of that, she can only be in triple A titles and thus can't be in weebshit anymore, fact they don't like that. It's different than Troy Baker where he thought he was too good, she actually wanted to be in it still, but the union says no.

I'm calling it

Once the story continues on, Bruno and Veronica will be first win rewards for certain chapters and become permenant free units just like the Askr trio

Using the Black Knight to give Lukas Steady Stance!
Using the second Black Knight to give Ninian_____ Wings of Mercy!

If +ATK and getting flier buffs

>But my Neph already has 43 base HP to go with her 44 Spd from Fury
Then it depends who you want to buff. Consider if you want to, say, accelerate Ike's Aether, then he can't run HP +3 Seal anymore because he'd get 45/46 HP should he be Neutral HP. I'd rather have my Neph be flexible before popping a seasonal unit. I'd keep it for someone on, say, 45 HP raw at least.

>She already kills anything that thinks about touching her on enemy phase by double-proccing Moonbow
>I won't, they'll be dead.
Then why not fucking run a support skill? You literally only empower your allies. I run Hone Spd on mine and quite honestly it's a godsend.

I doubt it, I'm sure it's just that she has to go though unions before getting hired and Nintendo must have pulled Seniority to get her.

Even if she's a Normie and doesn't doing weeb stuff much, a job is a job regardless of who's it coming from. Who in their right mind will deny employment over something so vanal? Besides I cannot fathom she who did Rise as hating her job.

you wont find legit respond besides shitpost

>people liked Bailey's Lucina

Once we find out the real villain and Bruno and Veronica are on our side, sure.

But how will they justify fighting the characters from the series? The real villain forming contracts? Does that mean we'll eventually get another Ch 9 where we face off against squads of antagonists?

NOOOOOOOOOOO /FGOALTER/ WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAVE CONTENT
WHAT THE FUCK BROS WHY DID THIS HAPPEN DADDY NINTENDO WAS SUPPOSED TO PAY ANIPLEX TO RELEASE CONTENT SLOWLY
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO FEH IS DOOMED!

Nvm, she was able to tank Lyn.

>5.75% chasing Neph before -atk OSCAR'D
>free roll on the TT banner gives me this
Fuck this game.

lyn chase cordelia, rein chase elincia, cecilia chase cordelia and roy chase camilla assuming unmerged neutral. Send cordelia to the far left without breaking walls and the rest to the right once you get rid of rein (and roy) some repo shenanigans into elincia kill cecilia and cordelia kill that should be in range

They have to do something with all those voice lines that sound like they are in-game menu guides. They are definitely getting recruited at the end of the first big story arc.

beastie's feet on my d

I actually got to meet Robbie Daymond at 2 conventions. At the 2nd one he recognized me. It was really cool. I also met Ray Chase (Fernand) and Max Mittleman (Grey)

She +spd and dont have hone, guess is not worth it then, thanks

Is this the official account? That's disturbing

The real villain is going to be Manfroy.

>Elise has a better boob game than Hinoka

>LOLOLOL
It's this 2008 again?

>getting Oscar'd
this meme needs to end, Oscar is better than Neph

Superior Nohrian genes

My wife's game.

I fucking loved it, I couldn't make it past chapter 7 of Fates before I threw up in my mouth, yet I played Echoes 4 times over. Granted there are some issues here and there such as some of the best moments and gameplay being in a DLC chapter and a lack of supports between characters who should have them.

Voice acting and direction was amazing, Soundtrack was amazing, Artstyle was beautiful aside from the 3D (which could have easily been fixed if they just put a darker tone on the necks to make the head and neck blend a little better)

Pretty fucking good.

>gacha war
seriously just stop

But Nephenee is more fun, hence she's better.

>Implying I play this game for anything except waifus.

Wrath and Slaying Lance alone makes this untrue

I was able to win but thanks user, I'll keep in mind your tip, this will be useful for other battles.

New here: Is the 30k score hard to do or is it managable in given time? My first team is basicly leveled out, just adding movement, second one is somewhat past the middle point. In terms of arena i mostly ingored it after getting score for orb and maybe some feathers

Loli's > hags

Only shit waifus like Tiki get censored.

Stats > Kits

All that means is that Nephenee is better fodder.

The three of them seem pretty cool; I'd love to meet them some day.

I got to meet Troy Baker once, about two years ago. I talked to him and gushed about the roles he's done, like Vincent Brooks from Catherine (who I was dressed up as, so I fulfilled a dream of seeing a VA while cosplaying a character they voiced), Kanji (as he signed my copy of Persona 4 Golden), Pyrrhon from Kid Icarus.

I wanna believe that he and Laura Bailey still like the roles they've done and don't regret it, just that they can't do roles like that anymore for one reason or another.

Who gives a shit? There are way too many blue cavs and some people don't even use Camus anymore.
If they were rolling for Neph its because they want her.