/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Current Events
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/youkai-watch/
The Rising Event has concluded.

>Patch 4.06a Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/2b058731112d9859b50789e65fcc86e77977f3e5

>Patch Note Log
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/U3QZjetW

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_GWkCOjUKRE
soundcloud.com/chibakenichi/kenichi-chiba-dreamland-featevosample
youtube.com/watch?v=Ys7zMBTZSn0
youtube.com/watch?v=EODYI0xmaXY
youtu.be/vKOekWuzk3o
youtube.com/watch?v=frEPeNfSkO4
youtube.com/watch?v=XjQ7zbUIkMc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw no sunflower seed EB

Hello!

>Odin OP
You're alright.

Is everything okay son?

only cute girls can post in this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=_GWkCOjUKRE

Stop blankposting or I WILL pull the plug on this family outing.

Dad...?

*posts boring samelander*
Keep replying to me so I can shit up the very thread I bitch about being shit!
Fun fact I hate catboys too! >:)

dead fucking game

The cards have foretold that you shall all have great luck asking that cute guy to Eternally Bond with you, no matter who he may be.

Cherish your local tomboys today!

Anyone know of a decent free latency reducing program a thirdworlder could use to play this game?

But I like girls

>Fun fact I hate catboys too! >:)
Same.

If only it would stay dead. Enjoy everyone springing back to life to snap a house and never use it.

>tfw nobody will ever ask me for an EB

how do i get over writers block
asking for a friend btw

Be the change you want to see in the thread. If you don't like his posting, then you can either go to another place on the internet that has discussion suited to your tastes, or encourage actual game discussion here by making insightful posts about the game.
Ultimately, the choice is in your hands.

I want to stand on my toes while trying to reach a male au ra for a kiss and fail miserably! I want him to bend down so I can grab his horns and pull his face close enough for a smooch!

I want to scratch a catboy behind the ears while he pretends he doesn't like it! I want him to use my lap as a lap pillow! I want it!!

you can't write in the first place

oink

we should have an Odin meetup soon since there are so many new people!

Put down the gun and calm down.
Also that's rape in my book and I'll need you to hand yourself in at the next Brass Blade station.

I'm gay
Until a woman talks to me XD

nice cringe

Epperson is pure

Post your trials roulette music

soundcloud.com/chibakenichi/kenichi-chiba-dreamland-featevosample

toku posting needs to become a thing

Shana never cucked me

>I want to scratch a catboy behind the ears while he pretends he doesn't like it! I want him to use my lap as a lap pillow!
W-Whoa
I guess if you have a gun I have to do what you say, right?

I can't imagine why anyone would have music dedicated for just trial roulette. Makes no sense.

What has been your favourite reference in-game to another in the Final Fantasy series? Who or what would you like to see in FFXIV from another FF game?

How do I make beepy my wife?

I have seperate playlists for all dungeons, trials, roulettes etc., I'm pretty autistic when it comes to that. Currently also trying to create a playlist for every guildhest, but that will take a lot of time.

If you play a female cat do the world a favor and swallow a box of mints.

that's really cute user and I kinda want to see that playlist

youtube.com/watch?v=Ys7zMBTZSn0

Here's for when I tank Titan
youtube.com/watch?v=EODYI0xmaXY

How do you even choose what fits what? I don't get it.

A shower would go a long way also

Nothing is going to be free. Mudfish is extremely cheap, though.

How do I get a tranny gf? What kind of man are they looking for?

Well, we'll just toss this Spear away and replace it with an Ewer, and there!

I don't have a set playlist for trials, but this is normally pretty close to whats on when i do my dailies

What are the best job quest lines? What are the worst?

youtu.be/vKOekWuzk3o

i tried

youtube.com/watch?v=frEPeNfSkO4

Toku posting should be fair game thanks to the Garo crossover we had.
I also made a bunch of people watch the first Garo season with me on the maintenance that implented the armor sets. Good times.

Desperate virgins who tolerate their daily hormonal breakdowns.

2.35 makes buffs and oGCDs line up better. It's also an important threshold for actually getting more GCDs into shit, though I don't remember the exact details on that one.
I found out about it a while back when I first got my Lost Allagan rapier, which was consistently a notable DPS loss from my previous i320 crafted rapier until I used other gear to match the spell speed from i320 to maintain that 2.35 GCD.

I see, never knew. Thanks!

>tfw hormonal breakdowns because I'm on cycle again
Atleast my competition is soon, which means I need to start tapering and all of this will be over.

>Still cant decide on a tank glamour for my male Miqote
They seek other trannies or just females, from what I've seen

pst taylor kay

Real talk I enjoy Taylors company.

the writer is writing

Make it last, that's all the advice I got.

whever i think tranny i think of people like CWC and Narcissa Wright. Why you people want to seek people like that ill never know.

you do realize that they are extremly manipulative and will only use you for their own selfish entertainment?

Narcissa messed up hardcore or something, if done right it's far from whatever they act and look like

I think pretty much everyone agrees that DRK from 30-50 is the best, and the stuff after that isn't bad either.

AST 30-60 is fun too; the characters are good and you get to beat up a bunch of Sharlayan assholes. The Stormblood quests for it kind of suck though.

Red pill me

Calm down Noriko.

What you running?
Where can I find one of those

What is the best hairstyle for male Au Ra? I have been unable to settle on one

Start lonely posting.

So DRK 30-50 is better than 60-70? I heard the writer of the 30-50 quests did the 60-70 ones.

Why do the fucking weirdos in this community love to share their gross sexual habits. Fucking talking about buttplugs and dildos and shit. Freaks.

The first one.

well id actually think of messing with cosmo before his whole ego shift but yeah narcissa is some garbo.

Today i'll be 70 for sure i swear on my yoshi!
I don't really have a dedicated playlist for trials or any dungeon at all...but if you meant what i was listening to during my last trial then:
youtube.com/watch?v=XjQ7zbUIkMc
Really not something very fitting for a trial though

But EVERYONE uses that one

They were both pretty great imo, DRK 60-70 really hit home to me though

isn't Noriko one of Bun's alts?

Real talk, why won't Meria date? She is an ugly woman aged 23, handholdless virgin. She should be grateful for any attention she gets online. Yeah Veeky Forums guys aren't the cream of the crop but it's the best she can hope to get. Hell, even if a guy wants to JO to her she should be grateful. So why the fuck doesn't she e-date desperates that thirst for her? Doesn't she realise she is past her prime? Least she can do is flirt back instead of showing no interest.

Can you imagine that people just don't want to do some things? Crazy, I know.

That's because it's good.

I hate elezen posters.

Aether 8008, I'm a dumb catte

cause you're a c@ or middy and they're stealing your sunshine?

Omega so far is just crack for nostalgiafags like me, and I'm excited for Alphascape or whatever it'll be called. Are they gonna continue with V bosses? Is it going to be a 6-9 final boss rush?
I DON'T WANT TO WAIT ANYMORE

Post your favorite bows, please.

>I want to stand on my toes while trying to reach a male au ra for a kiss and fail miserably! I want him to bend down so I can grab his horns and pull his face close enough for a smooch!

No because they are ugly and always have bad personalities.

Other way.

I like Malera and Malezen bows.

Moogle bow (pictured, my favorite), Midan bow, Genji bow, Gordian bow. I like whatever that very simple, red-ish longbow is called for more casual glamours, too.

SAM leveling time. Made 63 and ran out of rest EXP so going through 5-6 dungeons to make it past Shisui entirely is kind of tedious.

also Highlanders best girls

600mg t cypionate
600mg nandrolone phenylpropionate
600mg 1-t c
otherwise some nolva, anavar, proviron and adex
I need to taper it down in 2 weeks

I like this hair, but you gotta make your character fit that hair.

Hows my blm glamour?

Sorry for your bad taste, unless you're just mad that we can kiss cute Roes and Au Ra guys without needing to stand on a box.

Either way, my condolences.

Cute! The hat looks goofy with those croissants, though.

You look more like a healer.