/sthg/ - Sonic The Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic The Hedgehog General. Here we talk all about everything Sonic! Share art and music, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and more!

/sthg/ #946 - Supporting Me Edition

>Sonic News

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kr1HBT0zzYc
youtube.com/watch?v=mXWVgKWAV3w&spfreload=10
timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20171107T00&p0=179&msg=sonic forces&ud=2&font=hand
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ALL HAIL SHADOW
NON-SONIC PLAYABLE CHARACTERS RISE AGAIN

I will support you Shadow!

Gimmie the classic Amy to go with the Classic Sonic in Forces.
Tails can stay go

Post cute Metal Sonic pics

*BEEP* *BEEP*
Best ship coming through.

It has crappy OC maker and even crappier new villain, people will still buy it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kr1HBT0zzYc
Ow, how happy I am now.

I
LOVE
MARIA!

Silver a cute!

I hope they get to do lots of stuff together in those hot new Shadow levels

First for Si---

Second for Silver a cute!
A cute!!

ALL HAIL THE EGGMAN EMPIRE!

ROBOTNIK IS GREAT; ROBOTNIK IS WISE; ROBOTNIK IS EMPEROR

Post your edgiest pics.

She's an angel

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=mXWVgKWAV3w&spfreload=10

There are 49 days left until Sonic Forces is out. Yes that's right, there are just forty nine (49 as in 7 squared) days left to go until Sonic Forces is released in the US.

timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20171107T00&p0=179&msg=sonic forces&ud=2&font=hand

Time for a knuckle sandwich.

If Omega gets rebuilt, he should look like pic related.

>>youtube.com/watch?v=Kr1HBT0zzYc

how can anyone look at this level design and think this will be fun

Because she's dead. Even if she hadn't been shot, she'd still die of not!AIDS anyway.

Scratch pls

Nakamura Bless

Fug, I want that song, I can hardly hear it.

NAKAMURA BLESS

>Mobile E-Series Omegundam RX-123

I didn't know Maria could be THIS cute

How about a challeng?

Present a spin off game One/some of Sonic's friends

Rules
1. It cannot have Sonic, Shadow, Knuckles, or Tails. (Nothing more than a cameo)
2. It cannot play like generations or any of the classic games
3.Eggman cannot be the villain
4. Must present a story and gameplay style

Feel free to use other games as a description to help for the gameplay No fucking Dark Souls

Go

I guess the best way to look at it is that it's basically some challenge levels with Shadow playable. Presumably they'll get more complex as it goes on.

Regardless, I just want that Supporting Me remix and I'm good.

Is Infinite THE ultimate enemy in the franchise?

Since this game is rated E10+, you think it'll feature Espio/Shadow minor curse words like "damn" or something?

Hail to the Eggmeister baby.

Nakamura bless.

>cliche Dreamworks smile
>cleavage

Come on, step it up

Not even Shadow was really on your side. Again

I think she would've been cured in time thanks to Shadow and his penis.

>I Am... Harmonicall of Me
fantastic

God bless you

any word from that one streamer user that wanted to play sonic games online with us? would love to play puyo puyo and other sega related titles with you guys.

So this confirms that "Supporting Me" was Shadow's theme in the Bioliazrd fight, right?

Nakamura Bless

It's an illusion.

This.
Shadow was supposed to be the cure.

Why do Sonic Team spread the series over so many consoles? I keep hearing that Colors is the greatest game but I can't play it, because it's not on PC or PS.

Alright, I'll bite.

>Make a Silver or Blaze spinoff where they do the job of the Zone Cops from Archie.

>Make a Phoenix Wright/Professor Layton style spinoff starring the Chaotix with the Hooligans as side characters. Bonus points if Mighty and Ray show up.

>What is Dolphin?

There is too much empty space.

Thank you.

Why are we excited for the fake hedgehog again?

>"Let them live for their dreams. Shadow, I know you can do it. That's the reason that you were brought into this world...."
If GUN hadn't fucked thangs up, then Shadow would've been used to create cures for cancer 'n shit

Both of those actually sound really good

why wouldn't we be?

If Amy died in Forces, how would you feel?

Fun fact: SNES port stars Kirby.

Because we can play as one of Sonic's friends in a mainline 3D game again.

And possibly more might be coming.

According to the creator Sega/Sonic Team actually hired him to make that model, in the end they never bothered to use it however. I guess there's hardly any use for Maria those days besides Shadow flashbacks.

And having hot dickings with Maria.

Did anyone really think the song was from Biolizard's POV?

His stage looked pretty 2D to me

I am fucking hyped for the DLC, and I know it's nitpicking, but goddam am I triggered.

Why the fuck is Shadow floating when using the boost like in Sonic Generations? He should be skating dammit. Him boosting just feels like cheating.

She needs her "medicine" daily.

Lucky fucking alien-freak hedgehog ultimate motherfucker

I tried a GC game on Dolphin once and it ran as slow as an Estonian.

I'd be pretty sad since I can guess she'd be dying for a pretty dumb reason in the narrative. I can only guess it'd be a wasted opportunity too since it's not like they've used her well in the past.

Then it was either an old build or your PC is shit.

Why does she look like Paz Ortega in this image?

>young
>petite
>blonde
>cute
They're basically the same design.
Paz was hot in a sinister way though.

Shocked

Annoyed
She better do something cool I swear on me mum

Anyone gotta Sonic Heroes template like this but blank?

Daily injections mate.

Shadow and Maria get caught and locked up together
>"Shadow....do you want to......do it here?"

>Villain is a god based on Loki named Ragnarok, who has two demigod sisters working for him, looking to screw over the world by blocking out the sun and prove that their mythical heroes Sonic and Tails are worthless
>Eggman is eager to work with him to take over the world, Ragnarok assists him, but after capturing Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles he kicks Eggman out of the Death Egg 3 and Eggman is left with only a fraction of his army.
>With them out of commission, Amy takes the charge to go rescue the trio and save the world.
>Eggman realizing his best shot is to work with Amy to reclaim what is rightfully his and take over the world with those pests out of the equation
>Game borrows most from Sonic Heroes, but gives Amy the spin dash and utilizes giant sized worlds split up into several challenge based rooms similar to a Zelda dungeon
>As such speed is utilized more as a tool to complete puzzles or for combat rather or as a reward/necessity. Since most of Eggman's robots are now your allies, there are puzzles built around giving them commands.
>Rouge joins Amy later on, believing she will gain a big reward for saving the trio, she especially hopes Knuckles will give her priceless artifacts from Angel Island. She allows more aerial puzzles and then allows stealth puzzles, as well as puzzles that require you to switch between two characters.

I bet they had fun using the zero-gravity rooms

I made that image, I could make something. give me some time.

Thanks mate!

How do y'all feel about Iizuka basically saying Sonic Adventure 3 will never happen?

Amy the Hedgehog
Amy is not your typical damsel in distress!
Save the world from Momma Robotnik!
Team up with Cream and Rouge!
Upgrade your hammer and deal colossal damage to enemies!
E10+ Fantasy Violence

Link?

>tfw you will never get to repopulate that tribe of hers

He's just confirming what we already know. Still a shame though.

Take your time.

makes him an idiot and an asshole.
Saying that, SEGA abandoned their original fans long ago for the shitling crowd.

>Momma Robotnik
The ugly broad from the cartoon?

Yes, although it's always awkward when it returns because the lyrics are essentially about foreshadowing Shadow's death in SA2.

>SEGA abandoned their original fans long ago
Sonic Mania just came out.

>tfw sonic forces flops and we only get sonic mania sequels until the end of time

>ROBOTNIK: Total War
>Developed by SEGA's Creative Assembly
>Playable Factions: Eggman Empire; United Federation; South Island Resistance
>Minor Factions: Shamar, Chun-Nan, Adabat etc.

>Mighty, Honey, Ray
I dub them Team 404.

Why aren't scratch and grounder used more often in the series?

Damn
just kill me now

I'd play it if she can still do the fun stuff like in Advance games, huge spring jumps and dashing.

>refusing to go back to potentially better ideas and digging his heels into the current direction
>current style is an evolution and reverting back is bad
>when they reverted back to Boost gameplay
>and by that logic, Mania shouldn't have existed
Yeah, fuck him desu

Not really surprised at this point.

Knuckles could, but that would be incest. His best options would either be Shade or Rouge, with the former being in legal limbo due to that fucker Penders.