/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

She's never coming back edition

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinNews/DevelopmentsArt CollectionSoundtrack

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallacy_of_composition
twitter.com/ususiranyak/status/909717185311813633
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thirst for Midna

good.

>She's never coming back

Dlc news when?

Second for the Sheikah are dying out and the Gerudo are increasing in number how long before the cult of Hylia dies again to be replaced by Atheism or a revived worship of the Sand Goddess with a large majority of the populace speaking Gerudo or being bilingual

the day before release

Malon/Cremia or Anju?

There is no competition

Why doesn't she love me, /lozg/?

>tfw Naydra will never give you hints on the whereabouts of shrines
>tfw Farosh will never give you encouraging words or give you hints on finding weapons
>tfw Dinraal will never tell you where to find mini bosses
I just want them to be useful for something

because user, she has standards you filth.

>no men allowed in town, much less the chief's bedroom
>open to the air, nothing but wishful thinking to keep sound from reaching the market square
Do you think she's going to let you stay there while she can't make any noise. The first night she gets to spend with you she's going to want to scream

A Shadow Link battle against an enemy that has twice as much health and armor as your highest value, can shield parry your attacks, and has a slate of its own and can use bombs, stasis, and try to magnesis the weapons out of your hands

Sounds like a bitch to program. Since there's no way to work around whether or not the AI will dodge or parry, it effectively punishes you for attacking. They'd have to make it so you can only damage him once you put him in a vulnerable state through some arbitrary means, but by then he's just like any other boss.

>get stasis'd
>it ends and you swing your sword immediately
>get backflipped and flurry'd

>enemy backflips and sets up a flurry
>you backflip their flury and get the prompt
>flurry the flurry rush

>Gain the high ground.
>Drop a bomb.
>Spam bomb arrows in the air.

bullet time isn't the answer to all your problems, user

I want to wife the fish

Posting mandatory OTP

Just all this game's problems.

ill help

>no ass
>no tits
>can't bring herself to ask you out despite finishing a wedding present for you
why?

I am going to marry Riju!

>tfw you will never take Riju down into a shrine for a little private time

All she wants is to Seal Race she didn't come here for all that.

Zelda was born to do ballet

with an ass like that she was born to do Link

That art is horrendous, but I appreciate the sentiment.
Always loved this one
They'll have real ubermensch children

Some people like beta women I guess

heh

Where's Nomeg Stylus the author of Vulson: A Gerudo tale

I'm still waiting on Chapter 2

why are there so many wood chests in floria falls? You go five feet and you find another one

Quiet River Rages got an update, fellow fanfic user

The place is downstream of some town ruins. That's their stuff.

mine now

and it was boring . She needs to get on with rebuilding Hyrule and/or give other characters development besides Link and Zelda. Also this whole they're arguing but not really thing is getting hella old

So I just ordered some amibo cards. Is it possible that Nintendo will release a patch that can detect them and brick my switch?

yes

They could. Seems unlikely that they would.

I don't think this fic will actually BE about her and Link rebuilding Hyrule. It's supposed to end with chapter 12, as far as I know.

I like Anju because of all the /ss/ potential

I wish she would show up in more games

Post non BotW Zelink

She's dropping enough hints about what Hyrule is going to look like but they're more like garnish than the main meal. I think sections about rebuilding Hyrule make up at most a quarter of chapters

I can't really, I love BotW Zelink the most so it's what I have saved up.

Fair enough but I love them all

i would like if the hyrulian language existed and you could learn it. somewhat like the gerudo language just fuller.

OoT Link and Zelda being happy in the same picture together always bothers me

Because their ending is set up to be tragic/bittersweet?

yes

>meet pretty Princess for the first time
>she immediately invites you to her room

Whew

Amiibo

SS Zelda was so fucking thirsty

SS Zelda and Link were cuties

Got any shots of the others?

what's link doing here of all places

Side quest to rescue some horny men from the Gerudo fortress.

Green Links - Worst Links
Blue Link - Based Link

I could find them but I don't wanna. Zelda's ass and Urbosa's abs are the only good things in the Zelda amiibo

Why bother drawing them if you're not going to draw them accurately

Clearly Cia in disguise. Her shop is bigger on the inside.

SS Zelda had no tits

So I was thinking about Gerudo children and why they’re being raised in the town and not by their dads and here’s what came to me. The Gerudo encourage their kids to grow up fast. We see kids working as callers for their vaba’s arrow shop, growing their own gardens and cooking food for their older sister engrossed in her research. Seems like you get to enjoy being a child but you’re expected to be a productive member of society as soon as possible. If they were raised by their dads they’d probably end up as soft as other kids and so wouldn’t grow into the proud powerful Gerudo their mums expect them to be.

Men are weaklings who should be quickly pumped and dumped. They don't know a thing about raising children, even in supposedly "equal" societies". Such is the Gerudo way.

Why are you assuming this is the only way they are ever raised? Have you found where the husbands live?

the part is representative of the whole

yo what the fuck is this

Someone told me photoshop, but the lighting and shadows are really well done if that's the case. Ideally, this is some mod for the game, but I honestly don't know. Wish some would post sauce.

Yesterday's top post on the zelda subreddit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallacy_of_composition

Why do you know this?

Because I ride the bus for 3 hours a day and have to kill time somehow

My condolences user. Long commutes suck.

Okay then but you can't extrapolate too far beyond what is known otherwise anything is possible. All Gerudo kids are in Gerudo Town therefore at it's safe to assume that the majority are raised in Gerudo Town. The only reason I hesitate to say all is that Malena wants to have a kid and she dislikes Gerudo Town so odds are she may raise her kid outside it

A lot of Hylian kids help out at the stables.

twitter.com/ususiranyak/status/909717185311813633

just some nip in photoshop

Seems like their job is to sass Link

Thanks. I wish he had done a version of the pixie cut they showed in the concept art.

If we were to go on in-game model alone, who would have the bigger knockers? OoT Zelda looks like she's packing, but it's hard to tell breast from dress folds. BotW's is also pretty stacked compared to recent iterations.

They do quality work.

BotW Zelda is likely wearing tight under-armour for traveling so I'd wager they're bigger than they appear

Agreed. They're probably quite constricted, although her dress has no excuse.

This is a Hylian athlete

I like to think that when I die I'll end up in Termina living the same three days over and over like link. Once my bank account is flush I could spend my time getting thrashed on shateau Romani and picking up sluts. Imagine having unlimited do overs to discover the quickest way into a girl's pants. Time doesn't pass in the clock tower, so does that mean I can stash my stuff there? Will the happy mask salesman be aware of what I do and judge me for it?

Plus it would have to be sturdy so Link doesn't see your pokies after taking a dip in the sacred springs.

Unless you have a goddess of time with a secret crush on you, you may only get the 3 days.