League of Legends General - /lolg/

loloo thread best thread
eyosongive.us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3v98CPXNiSk
euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/champions-skins/champion-update/ability-update-azir
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>play the same game every day with the same teams
>visit the same thread every day with the same posts and same replies
>rinse and repeat
Do you guys ever feel like we're living in some sort of time loop or something?

Imagine how graceful and elegantly she would ride your dick

xth for Syndra

reminder yordle lovers are literal pedos

>muh thousand year old
nope still a child pedo

I wanna cuddle and love Jinx

>Pentakill is much better
It's only better for those who really like the metal theme. Putting that preference aside it's not only a lesser interpretation of/match for Yorick than Arclight, it also takes what's horrid and tragic and makes a lot of it into (awesome) edge factor.

Literally talking with someone about a YORICK skin and if it's better than Pentakill. How often does that happen? I don't even play the damned guy, I'm just liking his new skin.

Which star eater would you cum inside?

Why do people draw syndra looking grumpy for no reason? She looks so much better smug

none of them you jaded and pathetic outcast

yes, wanting to fuck lulu is disgusting
wanting veigar to love loloo forever is the best tho!

just in time for janna being gutted

what now riot haters who think getting a skin = being buffed

Champion that fights with hair fucking when?

>SS Fiora
She'd always tease her partner for being so short-lived in comparison to her, assuming the immortal in 'Immortal Journey' has come with already having lived far longer than the average human.
Who knows, maybe she'll be paired in this AU with whatever hero comes and Janna bestows the sacred sword unto, while Yi is the master and Janna remains the bearer of the blade.

Xth for the King

I choose this poster slurp slurp

Best couple

>immortal
>ages of experience
>still has that body
Oooh boy that would be one hell of an experience

How long till league actually dies?

I got gold!

My mmr is high I think, says it's around plat 4 and I've been playing against low plats

I'm just going to marry Poppy.

when you lose your virginity

>gutted
Ok. She's going to be more challenging to play and possibly viable for other roles and I welcome that. We'll have to see what changes go live though.

Here's an user who knows what's good. Although I'm not so certain about a bounty of sexual experience.

Why are Jannas eyes glowing?

Lmao is that Korra from fucking Avatar?

youtube.com/watch?v=3v98CPXNiSk

So it's true we are here forever.

>Up we go!
Keep it up.

I don't know anything about whatever Chinese show these skins are based on, but if you live for a few thousand years ad haven't at least become very familiar with your own body, let alone had more sexual experience than the average mortal, you did something wrong.

h-haha

Psst. Don't take the bait. 5 posts up.

>Janna
>Challenging to play
FUCKING KEK

This looks like paladins

>going to be more challenging to play
I know sniffing all that purple have turned your brain into a jelly but if the difficulty of playing janna goes from 0,00001 to 0,000011 it is therefore more challenging to play.

why do junglers hate me so much...
iv been ganked 3 times..,..
hello.....hello jungler....
please help me
please.....
im so scared and alone up here....
oh god t-they r gonna dive me pls anyone...
the support is here why pls PLEASE
JUNGLERAAAAAAAAAA
say something....
anything....
>"just play safe"

>Chinese show
It's a whole genre called/close to Wuxia (you might enjoy Thunderbolt Fantasy for a spell).
Anyway, while it's true that Fiora even in that position could've become familiar with her own body, the discipline and dedication to her task just may not have left much room for temptation. All the better (in its own way) for whoever ends up with her.

Just had a 10 game losing streak and got demoted out of gold.

I won't make excuses but what do? I am havin' trouble gettin' back on that horse.
It feelsterribletobeterribleman

>used to get 27 lp per win
>get a big loss streak and go on turbo tilt
>now play with and against more retards
>mmr is fucked

I really should uninstall this game. Not sure why I haven't already.

>23 for a win is bad

Fuck you

>Janna hater
>reading comprehension
FOOKING KOOK
Come on lad, I said more challenging, I didn't say she was outright challenging. No, you just wanted me to say it like "oh, she won't be as 'brainded' now" right? Take it easy next time.

What do?

Don't play till next season if you got gold

>be tilted
>continue playing
You brought this upon yourself.
Nice name though.

>bitching about 23+ lap gains

That's fucking nothing. Try getting into the teens before you come bitching over here.

Take a break, user, get your mind off League. And by break i mean a day or two, not just a few hours. Play some singleplayer games, something you like, instead. Might just recharge your batteries.

euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/champions-skins/champion-update/ability-update-azir

Is he worse than before?

STILL NO SHOP

I was never saying she was a whore, but you don't live that long without resolving some urges. In fact, I wouldn't say it's temptation, it's more along the lines that not dealing with sexual desire for too long could make it more difficult for her to stay focused and once she deals with her needs she is actually better off. It's like anything, knowing the line between too much and too little

And either way if she's been doing any sort of physical training like that for a few thousand years her body is going to be insanely tight.

Janna regardless will always be a braindead character user.

Asshurt star guardian fag upset that the void gets better waifus and husbandos

>garen
ajajajjaaj

We'll his old kit was too overloaded for his own good.

Looks like we'll just have to wait and see what PBE testers think.

>buying champions on sale
>not buying skins
ISHYGGYDIDDOO

>play norms
>premade of diamonds vs literally just got level 30s and some golds, not grouped together
>D1s talk shit and spam emotes the entire match on their level 7 champs

it shouldnt but why the fuck does this tilt me so much

what 6300 champ is freelo?

Reminder the last time Jarvan got a skin was in 2014

>whore
Whoa there, I wasn't thinking anywhere near that. At most that she'd had multiple relationships in her long life, or at least before taking the position she now holds.
Desire is largely in the mind, though, some cling to you more than others. Hopefully we get more lore on this AU and not just a pretty cover so we can keep talking about pretty girls.

Just because sona has an enormous rack doesn't make her a Bimbo

I feel like the next champ will do this
Some guy came on here a few weeks before kayn on pbe and said something like
>still no scythe champion
and then kayn came out
if you do work at rito, make sure you nerf twitch into nonexistence ty

I miss the old j4 splash

This handsome man is your jungler for tonight! Quick, say something nice!

Sej is only 4800 :3

Agreed

How tragic, user. I personally wouldn't mind if her shield was replaced with some other technique for keeping people safe, perhaps a small-raidus, Karthus-Q-spammable knockback or far better.

>:3
user, i want to fuck you

Twitch.

Don't fucking gank until you have red

>24 hours later myshop is still down

problem with playing adc is that im in silver and all supports are fucking garbage, so any retard can come up to me and one shoot me

Of course, user. Only autistic racists insist that a good person sharing characteristics of a questionable person makes them one-and-the-same.

Who gives a fuck, im sure you'll be able to purchase your Temple Jax and Pickpocket Twitch skins sometime tomorrow.

PLEASE HELP

I was just making sure you hadnt misinterpreted what I said. Regardless, I'm sure she's had some sexual experience in her life and realistically speaking if she was riding me I would barely be able to keep up

I also just think the way she would move on top of me would be incredibly graceful, fluid, erotic, and sensual

>the spirit eyes replacing his usual lenses
It hadn't clicked in the last thread, but that's fantastic. I'll leash him extraordinarily well!

Git gud.

Twitch is one of those hyper-carrying ADCs. Unless if they're feeding hard, then the support stops mattering in the second half of the laning phase.

I'll leash his dick if u know what I mean

How do I fight the cancer that is Gnar as a immobile top laner

>pings the half health lane opponent who's pushed up in the lane

The icon is better.

Reminder that Butts > Tits

I love Lissandra!

>read this as temptation Jax
>was going to make a joke about the skin selection glitch
>realized it could actually make a cheeky valentine skin
WHO WANTS A PIECE OF THE CHAMP?! how horrifying

no i dont have to get good fucking retard, adcs need good supports

Midriff, thighs, and legs are better than both of those.

Nah. Icon looks laughably cartoonish in comparison; splash art looks much more defined with significantly better facial proportions.

You don't.

Reminder that neglecting either is sacrilege, just like focusing too much one one part of either is.

As long as he has a massive crotch bulge

But you can't fuck a midriff.

You're over the line there, user. Ruining the bulky, but turtle-shell-like smoothness of Jax's silhouette like that is forbidden.

I just came back to league after 2 years of not playing, I only play malph and wukong top and zac jg
Are they still good or have reworks and meta changes fucked them to the ground?

>But you can't fuck a midriff.

Honestly the worst issue with Veeky Forums is the never ending waifu-faggotry, the endless basement fantasies of every body part even remotely sexual. I just want to talk about fucking leedlelegends for fucks sake.

Then play Tristana. Significantly safer kit thanks to her easy escapes: which are great if you're dealing with a shitty support who constantly keeps fucking up.

Thats the risk of soloqueue ranked, you never know if you're going to get a shitty support, regardless of your elo.

user..

>Yi is hot as fuck and daddy material now
I have mixed feelings about this, i love how he was THE douche champ in the eyes of the community
But still, CHOKE ME DADDY

Jeez, user, it's not just about what you get out of it, although, you do get a lot out of giving it right. And rubbing up on a nice feeling midriff is good, both ways especially for the girl if you have abs she can run her clit over and between

>You will never be a studious piltovian psychologist who has never had a sexual experience in his life
>You will never be sent to a mental asylum to study Jinx's case
>You will never fall for her bizarre charmingness and lose your virginity to her after she seduces you
>You will never be maniuplated by her into letting her escape
>You will never commit suicide after realizing what you've done by releasing a psychopath murderer

It's an abstract feel

Man I fucking called this shit. I knew Riot was going to turn him into "Ryze 5.1".

The "rework" doesn't solve any of the issues Azir has, only the enemy players. equivalent range champs like Syndra, Lux, Xerath and Velkoz already shit on him if they land 1 CC spell. Assassins already merk him if they can make him pop the wall early. Anyone else that didn't win trades against him either aren't affected or better effected.

The only net positive is the increased movement speed. His E is still not going to be used aggressively, his soldiers got an overall teamfighting nerf and his Q which was already average got nerfed too. So now Riot choice has to buff him and make him oppressive due to stats and nerf him again eventually or just flat out ignore him.

>Jax
>white, but still 3 fingers
Eh.

there is nothing stopping you doing that you just posted a completely off topic shitpost instead