/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
Soon™. SKSE is in Alpha and not intended for all users, but SkyUI 5.1 is working without bugs and more mods will come with SKSE.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition for mods now, but SE is the focus of future mods (Beyond Skyrim among others)

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

Elder thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/3ddrjg/this_450_mods_skyrim_is_incredible
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56967/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is there a mod that lets you have undead followers? Like skeletons and zombies following you around like an army? Would be dope af desu

Remember, now Theo is a real man.

Skyrim belongs to the Nords

Most perk overhauls have something like that in conjuration.

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

the eternal khajiit

It's not possible to add new sliders to an existing body like UUNP, right?
I just want fucking Janebod for Skyrim

I super like your character's eyes and fangs and hefty melons.

>Not taking off your greaves at home
SNAKE PLEASE

Can't blame the man, he's got two little shin-kickers running around the place.

Can someone with a nice balanced modlist please share it? Like one that runs well on a decent gaming pc and has good mods for perks, npcs, towns, etc.

I just want some kind of reference to work after

here is the /tesg/ approved mod pack reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/3ddrjg/this_450_mods_skyrim_is_incredible

Where are the Warhammer mods?

You haven't made them yet.

Such is the fate of all who threaten the Empire

Making mods is work learning to make/rip models and apply them to the game

I want readily available assets to play with for 15 minutes and then forget about

I don't think I've quite gotten the hand of this yet.

Oh, then pay a modder to make one. Those are your options, besides waiting for someone who does feel like bothering to put forth the effort and also has the same ideas you do.

Is that racemenu sliders? Nice ass tho

Yes to all of the above.

>orc
Please hurry up and do get the hang of it. Then report back here with your findings. Preferably in the form of several dozen images.

I have no clue if it's actually good cause I have a huge sneaking suspicion it's shit and have never tried it, but someone reuploaded Civil War Overhaul for SSE a while back.

Selling dental care slogan space

Im surprised there are no ports of the vermintide models

Warzones was pretty fun during the week I played SSE

Is there a mod that changes all humanoid NPCs to female/futa?

guys?

Yes i found this with a quick google search. have you already tried it? nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56967/

Very well made face.

How so? It's just a generic animu face garbage.

What the hell is happening to my game? My installation is still pretty much the same it was months ago, but now textures refuse to load and the game often crashes during loading screens.

Thank you.

Purple generally means missing textures.
Black is when your vram is being saturated.

getting back in after not playing for a couple years

what's the hot new ENB everyone is using these days? Nothing super stylized, I like to keep it realistic. I bought a 1080 Ti recently so performance isn't a concern

*blocks your path*

>tfw too smoothbrained for installing an ENB, dyndolod and a mod that lets me hide the UI
Why do I even bother breathing

TKRE or NLVA

I'm using Rampage + some weather mods

TKRE is you really wanna use the 1080 TI to its full extent

>oh hi mark

>I bought a 1080 Ti recently so performance isn't a concern
Snapdragon

So as a Werewolf Dragonborn, where the fuck do they go when they die? Do they go to Sovngarde or are they stuck with Hircine? And for that matter, what about vampire Dragonborns? Can Non-Nord Dragonborns even enter Sovngarde to begin with?

>instaling an ENB
drag and drop files
>mod that lets me hide the UI
open console with ~ and type "tm"

how are you able to use a computer?

>Can Non-Nord Dragonborns even enter Sovngarde to begin with?
Yes.

>Rampage + some weather mods
why would you do that

You don't stay permanently in Sovngarde when you die. And Akatosh's claim overrides Daedric princes.

>Can Non-Nord Dragonborns even enter Sovngarde to begin with?
Yes.

Cause it actually does look real good, at least to me.

So glad you post more.

>at least to me
May be time for an eye checkup or calibrate your monitor. Rampage, like most ENB presets, is designed to be used with vanilla weather, and your screenshots show why.

I made a child version of my character thats still a WIP so far. Any suggestions for improvement?

Explain that first part

Looks like a male.

nose bridge is super thin

Judging by the freckles on your character, you should consider yourself lucky that you are even literate.

what exactly is wrong with that screenshot?
try to make it not look like its retarded

Even cuter!

Remove the freckles.

qt

It's a saturation-bloom fest. The first one is especially overly vivid, it just hurts to look at. Real life does not look like that, nor does fantasy.
>try to make it not look like its retarded
Yeah you really need to fix your eyes nigga.

looks like oblivion

that's a good thing

Dunno about the rest of the game but the screenshot in is real fuckin nice except for the excessive bloom n blur

>Looks like a male.
I don't think you understand how children work.

Looks better than the average TKRE shot desu.

>it's real fuckin nice except for the reasons why it's shit

Fix that

Really go back, long hair was better

2nd quote meant for

You still didn't fix the eyes, fuck's sake man.

The time of day in-game on those two screenshots is the same so it gets pretty bloomish around that hour. Here's a different time with clear skies. Also the blur is due to having DoF on which is fucking shit and I've done DynDOLOD on my game so I turned it off (not pictured in this shot).

What grass mod

>The time of day in-game on those two screenshots is the same so it gets pretty bloomish around that hour.
That is precisely the fault of having weather mods installed. Which ones exactly do you have? ENB is adjusted for time of day, and when you have extraneous edits done to the environment shaders by weather mods, it comes out looking wrong all the time.

Zix, give me the goods so I can make Kid!Amerigo.

You must be that naughty user who likes orcs a little bit too much, huh?
Is TKRE really that good?

What in the everliving fuck changes a person to make them actually enjoy colors like this

I see, this is the problem with every ENB. you sacrifice aesthetic in some areas to make others look marginally better.

The dragonborn is a metaphysical sock-puppet of Akatosh that's acting independently while connected to Akatosh in order to defeat Alduin, who is also an aspect of Akatosh.

Yes, Skyrim's main quest is Akatosh on a quest to stop Akatosh.

To each their own. I find the game looks like a cocaine dream with your setup, everything is FAR too bright and intense.

Looks like she actually has downs now

Could someone recommend a good skimpy armor/clothing pack or two, please? I already have a very large and solid mod build and don't want to tinker too much with adding stuff and removing it.

>a cocaine dream
I didn't realize Call of Duty sold so much because its world is so bland. This really opened my eyes

she does but it doesnt matter how many people says it cause he'll keep it on due to only taking advice from elsewhere and they're kinda no-rude zone

I'll take oversaturated bloomfest over depressing grayscale any day

>You must be that naughty user who likes orcs a little bit too much, huh?
And altmer.. And female draugr.

Custom Races use their own skeleton, right? So if I want all my custom skeleton features and the way it looks, I need to just delete the skeleton files from the mod right?

Looks great.

Why would he do that?

Then the Skyrim story is useless, then

No you should either redirect the race's skeleton record to point to your skeleton, or overwrite the mod's skeleton file with yours.

>Could someone recommend a good skimpy armor/clothing pack or two, please?
Book of UUNP
World of Bikini armor

There. You're set for life.

As long as you put back a skeleton file, yes.

>So if I want all my custom skeleton features and the way it looks, I need to just delete the skeleton files from the mod right?
I'm not sure but I think you don't quite understand how it works. Just locate the folder for the race you're using and replace the skeleton nif with whatever you want to use. Give the mod page description another once-over.

Literally every clothing/armor pack out there is skimpy save for immersive armors.

The Dragonborn could still have failed and the world would have ended. Gods in TES are just schizophrenic.

There is such a thing as a comfortable middle ground, you know. You don't have to go for an extreme.

That's why most people ITT are not playing as a dragonborn and are completely ignoring the main quest.

I used a skimpy replacer first, then I got the enhanced pack, UUNP. It got linked in one of the threads. And it's by far superior. Armors look really fucking good. I find that skimpy replacers are all really low quality when it comes to the design and modelling, they're lazily made. So this is much better.

What do people think about this?

It uses no ENB. Gamma still at 1.0 could increase but no fps drops.

Not bad.

But shouts are fun. I'm not gonna lie, I'll miss them in TES VI.

Danke