>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/cj74AUx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just 5* Clarisse for fun. But is there anything you can do with her? Her stats seems kind of boring.

I wanna fuck Saber

This week's arena is off to a horrible start, as expected.

pastebin.com/cj74AUx8

Faye is very cute

Nino!

Who else is fucking ready?

How has your main team evolved since the game came out?

Jokes on you canonfags i married Nino to Erk and when Erk arrives she gets an S Support with him.

>fixed links
BASED SHEEP POSTER

Complete every single challenge and do at least one Training Tower stratum every day? I SI quite a lot and always use shards to level them to 20 when needed, and still have boatloads of it.

drill pls go and stay go

So what will be first, Jugdral or Halloween?

She is a fine debuffer for TT and against some teams on Arena Assault

I worship my maid's thighs.

I guess I'll make her into a niche unit like Robin then. Thanks for the reply.

Who would be the third choice right now? Azura?

Her only notable attribute as a 5* is her bow. The debuff effect is really powerful because she's ranged. -5spd cripples a lot of units and makes them vulnerable even to total shitters like Lloyd

Wasted good character design.

AIM DIRECTLY FOR HIS CROOKED BROW

What fliers should i use on my flier team? Who do i give hone fliers to?

I want rape Roy so badly, intoduce my dick in his cute little thight asshole, watch him scream in pain as his asshole gets thighter and thighter each time I pound him balls deep, I look blood getting out of his hole, he feels so much pain and terror over getting raped that our boy starts calling his dad for help, I tell him that everything is going to be fine as I kiss gently his cheeks, I finish inside him, after that I hug and pet Roy. The next morning I watch him try to get up off the bed trying to run away but he's so sore that I giggle and slap his butt, he yelps in pain a explain to him that he was a very bad boy, he starts crying as he says he doesn't want that anymore but he'll eventually give up. I have sex with him everyday until he starts loving my dick and doesn't want to leave my side anymore

Slot in Darting Blow from a Rebecca
Replace Poison Strike with Seal Atk/Res/Spd depending on the rest of your team..
Congratulations on your debuff bitch that can almost never be doubled with initiating.

kys raul

Narcian and Valter are obvious first choices, both are handsome and inspiring men with no equal on the battlefield, lest they meet a mirror. So keep them out of sight!

kys raul

Even a dumb bandit can smell cuckshit from a mile away and bail.
Why can't you?

Isn't Erk the equivallent of Merric ?

He sounds like he'd be good friends with my Caeda

>tobin helped with the last map of chain challenge lunatic 11&12 for baiting Faye and helping with the last map

DO NOT COUNT HIM OUT
I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE ANY SI FOR HIM

>helped me with narcian infernal too
the guy is one you cannot count out

>+hp -spd ike
who do i feed his heavy blade to

If you want to focus on dafe debuffing, a sweep skill and phantomspeed eould serve you better. Poison strike is too valuable to give up considering it's 90% of her offense

>tfw use Lyn, Oboro, Delthea, and Arthur
>Defense team is Robin, Ike, Arthur, Rebecca
Have I been playing this game wrong?

sort by attack

I honestly don't even remember my original team outside of lucina and taco. But around the sibling bond banner I switched to full cav memes with Gunther, Abel, cain and Reinhardt. After awhile Reinhardt became a problem in arena and I swapped Abel out for Cecilia and then I swapped cain out with Xander when he released. It's been that way for awhile now, and I occasionally swap Cecilia and Reinhardt out on occasion for other units, like Titania or b lyn.

your main fliers for memes

>5.5% sniping only red for elincia
>Session with onlt greens and colorless so i have to roll 1 to break and roll more reds
>roll 1 green
>it's -Atk +Res Merric

oops worded that wrong- he helped with the second last and last.

Male Robin/Michalis/Seliph/varying filler unit
to
Male Robin/Michalis/Zephiel/Sheena
to
Xander/Camus/Cecilia/Priscilla
to
Ike/Brave Ike/Male Robin/Hector or Valter

If I ever get a flier mage and Amelia I'll be able to run effective Armor/Flier teams soon.

my lucy is already running wew lad

>Reign/lyn/dancer

kys faggot

Does anyone love Corrin more than Soleil?

>If I ever get a flier mage
You've had two chances so far

no ragerts

>+HP/-SPD
Just stick QR3 or a breaker skill and he's perfectly salvageable.

Hope you like it.

You could give it to Eliwood and make him a shittier B!Roy. Otherwise wait for someone like Minerva, or just use Ike with QR

>48 atk

seems a bit low for heavy blade. does this shit work?

>Launch
Linde, Sophia, Abel, Beruka

>Now
Celica, Thundercock, Julia, Azura

I have another account focused on Awakening units that has used just Lucina, Olivia, Robin and Julia for pretty much since Julia has been out.

>Lucina:Still on my main team running the typical pseduo healer/offense build.
>Hector: Was my main squeeze for a long time. Has been largely replaced by Julia or FemRobin depending on my mood.
>M!Robin: Still on my main team and has been since the start. Has never really gone out of style.
>Marth: Was replaced by Ike, then Ryoma.

>sweep skill
>in the same slot as poison strike so you're getting rid oo it regardless
>windsweep is on a 5* locked unit and the good version of water sweep is 5* locked

>You've had two chances so far
Yeah, except I've only spent roughly 30 dollars on the game so far, and I got literally no spring units, and then 4 summer units that WEREN'T Corrin.

>HB instead of wew LaD for quad memes

From
>Roy, Effie, Olivia Nino
>Tharja, Ephraim, Effie Olivia
>Tharja, Ephraim, Effie, Ninian
>Tharja, Ephraim, Nino, Ninian
>Ryoma, Ephraim, Nino, Ninian
>Reinhardt, Xander, Camus, Cake
Then this for a long ass time until
>Reinhardt, Xander, Cake, Bow Lyn
>Summer Corrin, Hinoka, Cherche, Palla
Projected team -
>Summer Corrin, Hinoka, Cherche, Elincia

Heavy Blade, with 48 atk. Do you at least have someone to buff her?

flier buffs, most likely.

I'd probably put heavy blade on my cordelia, if I had honkers

>Ike didn't manage to Aether kill the BK yet again
I would rather have Leif fighting BK than this wuss.

>joke's on you canonfags I did something irrelevant that will never get acknowledged

With Hone/Goad probably

Yeah Erk is the Merric archetype of FE7. Usually nothing amazing, but an overall solid earlygame joining mage

>tfw merged 2 honkers together
>ragret not saving one for my inevitable flier team 3 months down the road

ree

>Canonfags BTFO by a completely noncanon fanservice game....apparently.

i use my wood for death/darting blow memes

sounds good i guess
time to feather up subaki

Do I want to +1 my BK, do I want to have two 5*s, or do I want to give his skills to someone?

>hone user
Lewd.

My initial team was Roy, Camilla, Abel, and Maria. Only Camilla and Maria remain, as Camilla is invested (I gave her Lancebreaker, foolish as that was) and Maria... I don't know. I really don't. Roy gave his TA to his teacher Cecilia, while Abel gave up his Brave Lance+ to Effie.

Eventually, I got Ephraim and Ninian, and I happened to have the perfect stats for Nino (+Spd -Def), so I raised the three of them up. I was pressed for a red to round them out though, and that's where Xander came in. For a while, I had Ephraim, Nino, Ninian, and Xander. I also got Eirika and raised an Olivia so I could swap in whoever I needed. I did get a Lucina, and while she's -Atk, she could at least heal.

Once I got Camus, I wondered if I could start a cavalry team. Surely enough... I got Reinhardt. -Atk. Fuck. But then I got a neutral like right after. So I had Xander, Camus, and Reinhardt. I needed a green to round them out. I realized that Cecilia was free and filled this role perfectly. So I formed my cavalry team: Xander, Camus, Reinhardt, and Cecilia. They trampled all over most of the maps, riding to victory. I didn't need to summon anything else for a long time since I wasn't in desperate need of anything so I started hoarding Orbs. Brave Lyn joined the roster and took Camus's place, who now unfortunately doesn't see much action these days, only serving me well in Assault maps. I also have Priscilla for healing.

Ultimately, I have two main teams, both with some variables. I have:
>-Blade team: Nino's the star, Ephraim or Eirika buffs Nino, Olivia or Ninian refreshes, and the fourth unit is usually a wild card, a bonus unit for whatever, or a healer like Lucina
>Cavalry team: Xander, Reinhardt, Cecilia, Brave Lyn, with Camus or Priscilla swapping in if needed

I have Minerva, MIchalis, Valter, Effie, and eventually the Black Knight. So maybe some day, way down the line, I'll form a flier or an armor team.

His skills are okay, but not really worth using up 50% of the copies of a unit just to give someone Steady Stance. Merge is probably the best choice

Someone please give me your Nowi build.

5*lyn/4*cherche/4*sharena/5* hinoka was my starting team all the way through story mode, ended up replacing cherche with 5* nino in lunatic
Had a Minerva, hinoka, nino, and palla around 3-4 months in, occasionally switching to ike/sharena/julia/kagero.
now its minerva/hinoka/s.corrin/palla

Is neutral bow lyn better as +1 for a +spd/-def or to feed swift sparrow to someone

Please respond

I think I have got everything useful out of this chapter.

Lucy, Eirika, MRobin, Olivia - literal first roll

Lucy, Hector, MRobin, Olivia - after 60 orbs, he's -Atk +Res though

I got Ninian off-banner weeks later and I replaced Olivia with her

I replaced Hector with a +Atk -HP Nino

I got Reinhardt on his last banner

Lucy, Ninian, Nino, Reinhardt - my team for ages

Now I threw useless Nino away for CYL Lyn

>merge meme
>mage another mov
>lol rein
>uses lad gay worst
>blue infantry armor

make sure everyone escapes for the bonus EXP

depends on who youre giving swift sparrow to
who are the contenders

For cavshitting, Elise and Cecilia from the start, added Ursula when she came out, 4th varied for a while(using a 4* Eliwood at one point), eventually decided on Xander after the Valter GHB made me promote him to try out some new tactics.

For fliermemes, Catria, Caeda, Hinoka and Minerva, then eventually Hinoka and Minerva got phased out for seasonal mage fliers, with Spring Camilla starting as a blade tomer then switching to ravens to counter archers.

I have yet to roll Elincia, but when I do she's going on a second flier team with Michalis, Minerva and Tana.

Brave Lyn is paired with Eliwood due to lack of Brave Roy on a team with Reinhardt and Clarine used for cleanup during multi-map shenanigans.

>Being a horseshitter
Here's your (You).

meta shitter:
>marth, jeorge, olivia, bcaeda
>swap bcaeda for rein
>olivia for good iv ninian
>jeorge for cyl

but if we're talking about MAIN as in team with favorites
>jeorge
>jeorge fs+virion
>jeorge fs+virion takumi
>jeorge fs+virion takumi quadgaius
>jeorge fs+virion takumi klein
>jeorge fs+virion takumi quadgaius
>jeorge DEbuffvirion quadgaius clyn
>jeorge dbvirion quadgaius takumi

i love my bowmen team

it can at least auto tempest trials

Femui!

>YTiki/Lucina/4* Merric/4* Jeorge for the first month or so
>YTiki/Lucina/Julia/4* Jeorge after Julia got released
>YTiki/Lucina/Julia/Sharena a little bit after Julia got released
>YTiki/Ike/Julia/Sharena for a few months after Ike was released
>Ninian/Ike/Julia/Sharena after I pulled a Ninian in like June
>Ike/Ninian/Julia/Reinhardt after 5*ing my Rein a bit after rolling Ninian
>Ike/Ninian/Julia/Delthea after free rolling a Delthea on the Reunited at Last banner
>Ike/Ninian/Nino/Delthea after 5*ing my Nino a bit after rolling Delthea
>Ike/Ninian/Bike/Delthea after CYL got released
>Currently Elincia/Ninian/Delthea/Bike

My original team was wacky. Robin, Camilla, Roy, and Caeda.
For a while I loved Nowi and Ephraim.
Once Xander dropped I became a horseshitter.
I had a lot of fun with my armor team in the last TT.
Might try a busted flier team (no Honk or casters) for this TT.

>Catria, Hana and Subaki are more common than Xander
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Initially my strongest units were Abel, Lucina, Ogma and Gordin (lol) then Hector and Julia when I was lucky enough to get them. Once SI came out I went pretty hard on cav buffs, with stuff like Reinhardt/Abel/Eliwood/Cecilia. These days I usually run infantry units and just juice them out with SI, like my main favorite Jeorge. I still use a lot of my first heroes like Abel, Lucina and Ogma

PoR is boring as hell, should I skip to RD or is there anything to stick around for?

Hey that reminds me, did the dog drawfag ever deliver?

>what are merges
>what are players who started after his GHB window

Why Dagomeme?

Semen princess
Summer Corn
Bridelia
Brave Sword Zephiel for the meme

Cum inside Corrin

Yeah, Tobin vs Hector was a good fight, even with Hector's bloated stats.

When will I be sated?

RD is worse. I couldn't be bothered to finish it and just looked up the story on the wiki

Nice meme

Shitter filter.
Irrelevant.

This is my wife. She will be coming ot heroes soon and will be a good unit with great art and a perfect voice. I love her and she loves me.

That was my first main team. Now I don't use this comp, and I don't have a real "main" team anymore.

>Feel happy being a cavalryfag
>Want to make a flier team
>Hone and magic units locked to 5* and event banners