/bfg/ Battlefield General

Haggard Edition

>>>LINKSPLATOONSFAQ

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Blueberry&defid=6853799
strawpoll.me/13968395
books.google.com/books?id=k9PRAAAAMAAJ&pg=PA227&lpg=PA227&dq="I address to you my felicitations and congratulations on your exemplary conduct"&source=bl&ots=TjSBcnc-wj&sig=Q5bLYc8sf5qort-oqZoMOghpDgE&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjY3ums2rLWAhXBsVQKHcbyDnEQ6AEIKzAB#v=onepage&q="I address to you my felicitations and congratulations on your exemplary conduct"&f=false
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Not one sector on soissons

fucking useless.

>Not joining the winning team just to ruthlessly destroy your shitty teammates on the last battalion.

>bab company

WTF the medal progress just reset?

Why do you guys say it's dead on PC, I have no problem finding games?

Police simulator when?

I'll go ahead and repeat a post i made last week

what's everyone's problem with hardline? i never had time to play it properly but i had a blast on the beta charging around in cop cars, chasing the money bags. zip lining from rooftops, loads of awesome moments.

Happened to me the other day. Almost uninstalled the game right then and there, luckily it went back to normal again

checking my soldier tab, it looks like i earned it, phew. glad i didn't just spend the last 2 hours dying a million times with the m1903 experimental wasn't for nothing

Change scares people, especially the autistic. They'd rather just play the same game with the same army dudes with the same guns over and over and over again for 25 years straight.

Tickets work differently in BF1 than in BF4. In BF1 death costs tickets, not spawning. Tell your team to stop dying, not stop spawning.

People can't even get their teammates to listen to them in a high ranked game of DotA 2, what makes you think blueberries are ever, EVER, going to listen to anything you tell them to do?

What is this blueberries meme I keep seeing?

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Blueberry&defid=6853799

It's a term older than BF3.

Bump

why can't i just not follow a medal? i don't care about these faggot things and it annoys me whenever they pop up.

No, I don't want to play obscure game mode number 5 for a measly 5000 xp

>be squad leader
>spam "go go go" as you hunt down your enemies

chu chu im coming to get ya

Im going to preface all of this with with im a console bab. How the fuck does the premium trial work, because when I click on the reccomnded playlist that says play in the name of the tsar for free it keeps booting me out saying I need premium even though it even says premium trial active at the top of the screen when loading into the map.

>all I want to do is mark targets in the distance
>Attack A
>Attack B
>Attack B
>Attack A

>about to mark a flag as an objective
>nothing happens
>wtf?
>see someone else is leader

wtf is this bullshit ?

yeah thats friggin annoying

>guy in squad spams "REQUEST ORDER"
>constantly mark objective
>get killed
>lose squad leader
I know your feels.

ah, i just got back my rightful title as leader, guess if someone asks for an order and doesn't get one within 10 seconds, the leader gets demoted

Them's the rules Dice had set up. I suppose there's a good thing to this so that way ineffectual squad leaders are dealt with. But, there's still people really wanting the position as opposed to just forming your own squad.

We're never gonna stop the Russians in Alaska, are we

Besides people not liking the theme, it just wasn't good for conquest. Heist, hotwire, and Bloodmoney were all fantastic modes though, I rebought it on Xbone to keep playing those.

Pick your poison
>no bad company 3
>bad company 3 but they fuck it up

We live

>tfw level 99
>nothing matters anymore
>use squad boosts purely to get people to join my squad so I can blow my meme whistle
>that or use squad boost to be a nice guy

>Revolution Edition is $79.99 in CDN.

I fucking hate Trudeau and what he did to this fucking country so fucking much.

is supply drop the worst game mode BF1 has right now?

Depends on how badly they fuck it up. I started playing BC2 a lot lately and it has a sort of B-tier feeling that made it special and would probably be lost in a new game if they give it a massive budget.

Can anyone list all of the specializations?
i unlocked two of them and they're way inferior to the default ones
it seems its not really worth it

I thought the inflation was still that bad under Harper?

Haggard dies heroically in the opening cutscene and is replaced by a sassy spicy latina that swears constantly in spanish

And it didn't get better -- it got worse. He sure pulled the fast one on them stoners though.

DUDE

Orders are free points and XP, if you don't have an order given at all times then you're a bad SL.

I especially like the part where now they're going to let the police do random drug tests at the highway and if there's "any level" of drugs in your system (weed can stay in for up to a month) you can be charged with impaired driving.

Nice job of setting up a police state there, stoners. All because they were too goddamn lazy to find a good source under the current dispensation.

Ironically, by legalizing weed the government has both made it so actually finding legal weed is harder (because places they're only planning something like 50 stores across the fucking country) and that their crackdown on illegal weed is more intense. Congrats, potheads!

It's honestly impressive how lazy they are yet were out to there to vote for their precious fucking drugs -- especially when you consider that the turnout for voters in the last 15 years of Canadian elections is fucking abysmal at around 60%. Atleast they shot themselves in the fucking foot.

The funny thing is I've smoked more weed than most of those idiots and I voted Conservative for years. I warned them over and over that this shit would happen. I even know a former Cabinet Minister who said the same thing: if you want cheap and good weed that you can buy easily - vote Conservative.

But the morons wouldn't listen and now they've fucked all of us over.

Amerifat here, what's all this about pulling a fast one? I don't know much about Canadian politics but I'm curious

>let the police do random drug tests at the highway

holy shit is that a real thing in canada? jesus christ

Well it's just a proposal at the moment, but our "leading constitutional scholar" says it would totes pass a Charter test, further confirming my opinion of it as a worthless excuse for a constitutional document and meaning that they just might be dumb enough to try it.

Figuratively: DUDE (vote Liberal, they're make) WEED (legal) LMAO.

The liberals got majority all because of a meme. It's like God President Trump's election, except for the wrong reasons.

Modern BF5 with euro factions please

strawpoll.me/13968395

vote

I demand a BF1 modified for WW2 but with more content at launch and customizable guns.

Nam or modern BF is fine, but if I get some future shit I will literally kill myself

WW2 is a logical next step for them since most of the guns in BF1 are from WW2 anyways and there is a heap of stuff they can just copy paste

How about the forgotten war

>WW2

Why?

Korean war would also be interesting
because I've lost my appetite for rocket boots, jetpacks and lazerguns, and I say WW2 in particular because they are unlikely to pick some war that americans have never heard about (like the korean war)

>Next game is the Napoleonic Wars
>everyone has assault rifles

Oh I'm sure Americans will be hearing about the Korean War eventually if Un is feeling antsy with his trigger finger over the bomb Seoul switch.

>189755068
I just found out that it was (partly) a real quote:

books.google.com/books?id=k9PRAAAAMAAJ&pg=PA227&lpg=PA227&dq="I address to you my felicitations and congratulations on your exemplary conduct"&source=bl&ots=TjSBcnc-wj&sig=Q5bLYc8sf5qort-oqZoMOghpDgE&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjY3ums2rLWAhXBsVQKHcbyDnEQ6AEIKzAB#v=onepage&q="I address to you my felicitations and congratulations on your exemplary conduct"&f=false

>rocket boots, jetpacks and lazerguns
Other than titanfall and call of duty (lol) what game released in the last decade plays like this?

arena shooters

>you try to use the tripwire
>it never works
>people always fucking shoot spot flares

Who's fucking idea was this? I've been so mad.

git

creative

Well color me inspired, thanks.

If I ever figure out how to make a webm, I'm going to post a bunch of shit that happened to me.

welcome senpai

>playing some shitty Tsar operation
>their on the last battalion and I'm doing hella good
>60 guys left
>we got this
>out of no where they fucking cap both objectives
>go to next map
>win by the skin of our teeth and i do average
>don't get 2.5 or whatever the fuck it is bonus for major victory with my 25k points

fuck this gamemode. it's a fucking shitty gimmick for this game. i'm seething mad right now.

google "webm for retards" it is as the name suggests

>try recon variant of putilov-garford
>enemy hit 52
>enemy hit 96
>enemy hit 116
>can throw flares every 10s though
Pretty useless

I was playing Galicia earlier, saw a bunch of them meming around with how much they bounce after hitting a ramp. It was an interesting sight before all the recon hungry for the Italian rifle peppered it to dust with a barrage of K-bullets.
I already got my K-bullet kill from a navy bomber.

I think the anti-tank variant is the best because you can toss an AT grenade like 15ft every 10s, and your gunners can throw incendiaries. Support is alright too.

I think I got my K bullet kill on an FT

Attackers start with six tanks. SIX! They didn't even get past the first sector until their second battalion + behemoth. What the fuck

Frogs can only fight well in their natural habitat. The river was theirs, but dry land was impossible for them to survive without them drying up.

AHAHAHA IT FINALLY FUCKING CAME UP

Any decent up-to-date video editor should let you encode as webm. Grab something like Shotcut and learn how to use it.

>back to basics operations is a thing now
What the fuck? When did this happen?

I got mine off a horse because I’m lazy

>Red Army is the only faction without SJW inserted characters
what did dice mean by this?

Female snipers?

more like the austrians and italians

Red Army.

I'm really confused why the Whites have a bunch of peasant looking snipers but not the Reds.

Russian White Guard has the bull dyke. Red Army is all white.

All slavsquats look the same to me user.

>be me using fedorov
>run up on an enemy and start shooting at him
>crosshair directly on him
>No hitmarkers at all for a full second
>down to 10 HP already because he's shooting me back
>die

The fuck man

I think DICE is still mad at the US for electing Trump. I wouldn't be surprised if they fucked the netcode on purpose as petty revenge.

>Join a squad as I enter an Iron Walls on defense
>Request orders, SL puts a couple down but doesn't do it the 3rd or 4th time around
>Take over as SL, put an order or two down
>Suddenly I get bombarded by the former SL who, salty as hell, spams Request Order in the chat
>Not wanting to kick him since he has an XP Boost and risk having others leave as well since he's gone, I put up with it, putting orders down again and again
>On the 4th sector of Monte Grappa, someone new joins the squad
>He does the same fucking thing
>Now two autists are spamming it
>Despite them doing it, I found that they were staying back hillnigging it up, leaving me to be the only guy on the squad PTFO
>Eventually I get sick of it, kick them both, and they end up leaving the game entirely

Why the fuck do people do this? How asinine can you be? The original SL wasn't even doing well, last I saw before he left he was something like 11-28 at the bottom of the scoreboard even with me putting orders down consistently. We ended up being the squad with the most orders completed. If he didn't like not being SL, he could've just made his own one. People who spam that shit irk the fuck out of me, not to mention the rest of the team wasn't too smart either, we won on Monte Grappa but it was an incredibly annoying game.

Maybe they just wanted to play with the whistle.

>want the yang for my general liu
>purchase superior pack with scraps
>le tigre
>try again
>le tigre
>one more try. if it’s le tigre again I swear to fuck
>le fucking tigre for the 3rd time in a row
Nice meme. 5/5 meme points. Fucking assholes

I kept getting "Somme" on the three I got.

I think it’s doing that on purpose this revision. I swear it is

>The whistle tsundere

i want the P08 skin and risked it with 3 superiors today. Got The Hunter 3 fucking times, and got it once more out of a regular drop. Fucking swedes.
That would explain the mandatory lag spikes that I get once or twice a game.

Why does it keep resetting my loadout between rounds? I don't want to use the Obrez anymore, that was a one time thing and I'm over it now.

The free week was a mistake. Poor people are just as much a failure in Battlefield as they are in real life.

It it possible to unlock dlc weapons in free dlc week?

adad spam is cancer and should be patched asap

I have the feeling that if you buy 2 packs with scrap soon after each other they often drop the same shit. Had it happen countless times.. I now typically wait or play a round before buying another.

what are battlepacks and scraps for? I've got over 50 unopened battlepacks and 4000 scraps. This shit is for skins only?

Skins, xp boosts (which I scrap for more packs) and for me most important: Puzzle pieces for special melee weapons.

That said, if I get the Bartek or Sawtooth one more time I'm going nuts.. I already had both complete before the first DLC came out, but I still haven't gotten any of the DLC ones complete. I do however, keep getting more bartek and sawtooth pieces.

>check new Battlefest revision yesterday
>bartek and sawtooth, no DLC piece

Fuck you dice.

>mortar kills
Fuck this, I hate using the fucking mortar like some hillnigger

now that's fucking gay

im waiting for creation club and hats for battlefield 1