>slow
>unruly
>uses a heavy, blunt sword
>Christopher Lee is a knight, a meaningless title anyone can get
>defeated by Mongols

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8B_6BU7SYf8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is really shitty bait m8, but here's a (You).

now sit down and wait for the shitstorm

next post try claiming holy roman empire was actually holy, roman and an empire

it still counts as trolling if the only reason you get replies is that it's offensively stale.
trolling is not a hard job. well done, you human waste.

If the samurai are so great, why was he the last one and there are still Knights?

Here is my entry fee for the shitstorm show.

That fucking movie.

>White guy kills samurai, cucks him, masters samurai art in a few years and kills tons of asian males to destroy their tradition

WE

It's been awhile, but wasn't he pretty mediocre as a samurai?

>he's still essentially kevin watanabe's sidekick

Why is he looking at his dick like that?

He wanna pee, but he knows that he is wearing an armour.

>>defeated Mongols
You mean natural disaster. No one can defeat Mongols.

>>slow
Tell me, how many samurais were mounted?

>>uses a heavy, blunt sword
>Implying heavy weapons are bad

Why are weaboos, so pathetic. Veeky Forums?

>memetonic knights
>rekt by russians
>rekt by poles

lmao

They're good example of a mounted medieval knight, though

>huge half-a-ton weighting pile of flesh and iron running at 50km/h

>one tiny nip with a very sharp sword

who would win?

I tip my hat to (you)

Said tiny nip would have a gun so it's obvious.

This is what Weabs actually believe

>he thinks full plate armour is slow and heavy
haha idiot

>primative smoothbore musket
>making the outcome "obvious"

wew lad

He got a draw from a duel against an actual samurai and managed to kill his fair share of ninja assassins, also presumably skilled.

>Christopher Lee is a knight
Was.

senpai almost every european sword was lighter and more agile than a katana

And all based on a real person.

Queer, huh?

>how many samurais were mounted?
Fairly often, actually. Maybe not to the uniform extent of europeans, but they were nobles who preferred mounts.

muh JAPANESERU got swords that would shatter at impact with a proper sword MUUH MUH KATANAS n WEEBERU

If Japan can't even grow their economy in 30 years, what makes you think they could make good swords?

Experts from Deadliest Warrior.

You didn't even try with this lazy ass bait, did you?

>disciplined
Ronin were notoriously poorly disciplined, since the only way to advance in social status to a retainer was through combat exploits. They would regularly try to stay wars to gain exploits (I.e. supporting Hideyori against Tokugawa). Eventually Tokugawa got fed up and started the sword hunts in order to deny weapons from aspiring Ronin and rigidly entrench the samurai retainers as a stratified social class.

Those feels, man.
But seriously, if anyone deserved a knighthood, Lee was it. What a baller.

You fucking weeb

I like how you ignored the...
>berserkers
>spartans
>sikhs
>Persians

An why do you think knights didnt train sence childhood, They did.

>berserkers

didn't exist

>spartans
meme

>sidekick
that's what a "samurai" literally was desu.

>>Christopher Lee is a knight,
was user.
was.

>sikhs
what is this meme now?
Ranjit singh was smart to use european tactics, hire out a lot of rajputs and gurkhas and other shit. It has more to do with him being based than any warrior spirit.

still

>rekt
lol, they always demolished the K:D ratio and made anyone who beat them pay 10 tons of blood for every man.
>Le Teutonic knights are bad
This meme needs to die.

>If Japan can't even grow their economy in 30 years

Neither can America.

The only thing that grew in real terms was the population, and that was only due to foreign immigration.

pls, not today.

>>Christopher Lee is a knight
He's a king, excuse you. He shed blood of saxon men.

>No one can defeat Mongols.
They lost in egypt, lost in japan, lost several times in europe, and got fuckign rused in korea.

Ninjas were skilled at infiltration and exfiltration under duress. (Fancy pocket sand). They weren't the super martial artists the media makes them out to be.

You've never heard the glowing reports about Sikh soldiers? Everybody who's fought against them or along side themail has nothing but good things to say about them.

persians got raped by literally anyone around them

>tfw think samurai are interesting
>tfw don't want to be a weeb tips fedora

Akaka

Weren't samurai like notoriously undisciplined? Like they would cut heads off corpses mid battle for bounties instead of fighting.

>Holy
Ascribed to a form of Christianity for it's entire existence.
>Roman
All major cities in the HRE were founded by Romans.
>Empire
The HRE was composed of a confederation of states overseen by a single leading state.

That was actually why they fought and would determine their wages. They were paid for each head on a board they delivered their Shogun. It was expected to decapitate them on the field so no one took their salary.

>defeated Mongols

Storms don't count.
Don't mind me, just waiting for the ice to crack

>All major cities in the HRE were founded by Romans.
But that's wrong

>All major cities in the HRE were founded by Romans.
Bremen, Hamburg

he who gets emotionally triggered by bait is equally as garbage as the bait himself

kill yourself

>wearing an armour.

so cute.

the sad part is that he dident need to try

The problem with most people is they forget that Voltaire was writing about the HRE if the 1700's. The donation of constantine was a known forgery, the emperor barely ruled the princes of Germany. It's legal and physical legitimacy was gone and it was subsisting on inertia. One emperor even had to bribe the Duke of Brandenburg with a crown for support. Said duke's grandson then raped away Silesia from a later emperor and successfully defended this stolen property against the rest of the empire . The magic and majesty was long gone when Voltaire coined that witticism

>>Christopher Lee is a knight, a meaningless title anyone can get
christopher lee was kind of a badass though

>
>>how many samurais were mounted?

While the polish hussars were famously winged, mounted samurai had a baloon strapped to their backs (was supposed to stop arrows, baka senpai-san)

...couldn't they just I don't know...put a little shield on their backs or something? This looks fucking daft.

They did but they were nothing like the berserker meme

it was also a status symbol.

Killing a balloon man meant you killed a noble or some kind of member of the elite.

the wings were just an intimidation thing , but this shit:
youtube.com/watch?v=8B_6BU7SYf8

if it's stupid and works, is it still stupid?

let me guess you're gonna quote that Lindybeige video which ignores sagas which did describe them as being pissed off as well as ignores Ahmad ibn Fadlan calling berserkgang a fury or when varangian guard was noted to fight in a trance? Just because they were used also as champions doesn't mean they were never angry.

kek that fucking hand hologram.
Looks so silly, what the hell were they thinking?

I will never understand Veeky Forums's fascination with crusades. They were a fucking failures besides how can /pol/ both mock christianity and dickride crusades at the same time?

I do believe they went into berserkergang but I don't believe they were giant warriors that consumed shrooms, only fought with axes and used no armor.

>They were a fucking failures besides how can /pol/ both mock christianity and dickride crusades at the same time?

Because they are painted as a Western World vs. Islamic World war. Why? Because, suddenly, since 2001, Islam became totally incompatible with Western Thought and some need an historical precedent for such a thing, even if it means picking a war whose stated goal was accomplished by the Muslims retaining Jerusalem and Levant while also treating Christian pilgrims the same way Muslims pilgrims were treated.

>best sword in history
>breaks like a twig when hit with ANY european sword...

They were never even described as using axes so you're correct. The dual wielding axes meme was made up in fucking RPG games.

Samurai were a bunch of headhunting weirdos. They got paid based on how many severed heads they turned in. So they'd bring a servant to hold onto or remove the heads of the enemies they killed in battle.

Knights were the pussies that would get captured and ransomed back to lords. Dying was left to the barely armed peasants.

>barely armed peasants

Someone post the screencap of that fucking essay on Anglo-Saxon society and way of raising armies.

Considering they were meant to be champions one imagines they used sword,spear and shield