paragon.wikia.com/wiki/Paragon_Wiki

User IDs: pastebin.com/EJGkMtSU

OC and Lore:
pastebin.com/ZaedWcma
i.imgur.com/FdxOJhs.png
pastebin.com/xXCv4gAb
ashurengravings.wordpress.com/paragon-lore-compilation/

Previous Thread:

Stop playing this dead game. Play the superior and alive Overwatch.

first (non shitpost) for the queen

Khaimeras are probably most often flaming fags. Sometimes they are bro though

>non shitpost

qt trap hero when

I want a hero that's a mix of melee and range. Have him use a crossbow normally, and his ult transforms him into a werewolf that slashes foes.

>What is Phase

i said qt

man i want an ability similars to Ana's sleeper dart in OW
nothing more satisfying to landing one on a hard-to-hit character like genji or tracer, i can do that reliably now because of my mei training.
You push the ability 1 button, he put out of his crossbow and instantly shoot.

all narbashes are bros
crunch is played almost exclusively by chat spamming mexicans for some reason
kwangs never type or ping and just do kwang shit
all sev players under diamond are literal retards
all gideons talk shit and are terrible
all carries, junglers and kallari players are toxic and bad at the game

What about my main, Wukong?

>wukong players before v42.3
assholes

>wukong players after v42.3
retards

wtf did you say to me

Actually on European servers most Crunches are bros. Maybe Mexies tend to like him due to the luchadore vibes?

>retards
you mean masters

take a SHITON of screenshots of Belica,Sparrow and Muriel because come Thursday we'll never be able to go back I want to archive all the moments EPIC fucked up that's why i'm holding on to these

Getting rid of the Amber Link and these new redesigns have given me an epiphany. I never thought Fire Emblem, Zelda, Final Fantasy, or Devil May Cry fans could be topped, but alas, they were. Well done! You people have solidified yourselves amongst the biggest whiners in the industry.

>Final Fantasy
what? each game is a standalone you can't really compare that to the rest

Doesn't stop the comparisons. Each FF game is labeled the worst ever, while the old shitty ones (like I, II, and V) are viewed with rose-tinted glasses and placed on a pedestal.

It's because, generally, they're fucking great games - for their time. Fond memories bias people just like played them generations later if at all and didn't get what was so great.

thoughts on tyrant vs growth totem for junglers?

growth totem is one of the best cards in the game. use both until you drop tyrant for cyborg

I want a short(stack) character who's ultimate makes her permanently invisible on the mini-map. Activating it lets you hitch a ride on your teammate which gives them your "invisibility" plus extra movement speed so the two of you can run around and gank dudes.
In real combat she'd be a net fighter with the trident to make up for the short reach. A snare to secure kills and maybe another skill is to jump onto an enemy stabbing away with a poisoned knife and if they use an escape skill she gets carried off with them.

>midgets
>traps
>furshit
>monstergirls
what the fuck is wrong with you people talk about pubes and futa dicks like civilized folk

bump

this is good

Everyone looks better, but Muriel doesn't fit the rest of the aesthetic

I wish they kept Sparrow's curly hair instead of giving her boring ass straight hair and making her essentially Belica with a bow.

Nu-Muriel looks fucking awful, I have no idea what were they thinking. She's supposed to be a fucking robot and her previous face looked fine. Why the hell would they give her human fleshy face.
Unless they're changing the lore and she's not a robot any more or something

>hero can go invisible on the mini map permanently
>can make a team mate also invisible on the map
>Has long and close range skills
>Can negate enemy escapes by hanging on to them

Is this How To Make An OP Character 101?

>Take a shitload of screenshots of Belica, Sparrow, and Muriel
>That's why I'm holding on to these
>Posts a pic that contains none of those characters

What did he mean by this?

It's evidence why they don't belong in game design at least. EPIC will hire them before year's end.

Every Twinblast I've played with that was rank 10 or above has been really laid back, getting kills left and right, helping out in team fights and ganking mid, but doesn't really get mad if things go south for us and just laughs it off.

I'd say that low rank carries exhibit the qualities you said, but any high rank ones seem to be chill.

Forgot to mention:

>Has a DOT ability
>Has a snare ability

In addition to all that other shit. This is like Deviantart OC-tier 'I have all the powers'

why do minions just charge each other mindlessly. do you think mobas will ever change that aspect of the game? not sure what the alternative would be exactly but it just seems so abstract.

I want a BIG BLACK BULL character who has an ability where he pins down the big booty white bitches and pounds his BBC into their tight buttholes, this counts as a stun and he is immune to damage and CC for the duration of the ability.

Also he lowers the power of all white men characters near him by 75% with his alpha male passive that turns white bois into cucks.

well murdock has the biggest beam weapon in the game that pierces everything so you have something close.

Because they have to have simple behaviour patterns, since them being non controllable is one of the most basic things about the genre.
Sure it would be cool for the map to actually resemble a proper battlefield more, with minions using some actual tactics, but then it would just beg for an option to control them, or at least give them basic commands. And then you would have and RTS with focus on hero units instead of a moba.

but the worst final fantasies are 13, lightning returns, X (voice acting), and whatever the fuck that 7 spinoff was. Cerberus?

>now cuckposting
sparrows bush get waxed and this general falls down an ever deeper hole

>belica is ruined

Fuck this game, I'll ruin as many games as I can until I reach bronze and spam the forum with CP

No you won't.

typical legacy fag

Her name seems oddly low on her tits there. Never noticed it before.

I think they're prepping for facial animations, for when they eventually add voice lines. Easier to animate if everyone has the same face.

>tfw your main doesnt have or need a face so he wont change

did you forget about his "mask"

masks like his wont move when he talks

I thought Smite attracted retards, my god this game leaves me speachless sometimes.

Apparently if you combine a moba and an FPS youre left with idiots that cant play either. Culminate into a troll Gideon pick thats 3-16 by the end of the game

its more because of consolefags that care about grafix more than gameplay and have never touched a moba
>people over 1700 still dont know how to fucking cs

>futanari sniper
>gets more erect as nearby heroes take damage
>when totally erect her shots gain a homing effect in the direction her penis is leaning, but can only readjust herself while soft
>ultimate fires several incredibly high powered shots but stuns her for 3 seconds afterwards

>but stuns her
epic doesnt add trade offs for balance issues

this would unironically be a fun and interesting hero to play. nice job

Seems to me out of the 5 people on my teams myself and my friend are literally yher only people that know moba mechanics. Group up for a push, call missings, and rotate with your fucking people.

That shit alone would boost my win ratio to like 85% if my teams had as much sense of it as I did.

for many people this is their first moba
epic is included, and its balance is a fucking mess. you can two man prime when it spawns and wards are unpurchasable for 90% of players

I could have told you this was epics first moba based solely on Morigesh and Kalari's ults.

kallaris isnt that bad. twisted fate has the same thing but with a targeted stun but nobody complains about him

that's a nice cat buyfriend

They fucked DMc with the new one tho

In a burst meta like this her ult should either have a range or require vision from minions.

id say its a stun meta if anything. a team with a rampage narbash and belica will probably beat one without

will .43 fix more shit than it fucks?

>kwang buffs
no

it fixes aura stacking and since they're not actually changing anything else thats broken the only thing it could fuck up is the gold drip so i'll go 30/70 since the gold driop is more than likely going to be broken since epic is retarded

alright boys, it's time to see who the best girl really is
but there's a catch.. Cam has cloned himself and plans to sabotage the contest, killing all the waifus and claiming victory for himself
will Cam succeed? or will a waifu prevail?

Cam goes for the weakest first

even a dumbass like cam knows that shitbi doesn't deserve to exist

>even a dumbass like cam knows that shitbi doesn't deserve to exist
she's good rape bait

shitbi is impossible to rape because no one can keep an erection looking at her ugly retard face

Cam you fuck

the results so far
not looking good bros

Don't forget that basically Riktors use the emote where he laugh at you.

>phase and cam working together
>serath hides in the bushes
have our memes gone too far?

>map didn't change
They do literally nothing right.

he's plotting, guys

>countess and shinbi dead

>no supes

Fey is a fucking savage
some of the Cam's are labeled as female for some reason, pls ignore

day 2 results
2 cams for 2 waifus

link site

>Sparrow

>cam cries herself to sleep
poetry

thanks for the OC keep it goin

operation kill mommy

the end is drawing near and the Cam's are becoming unstable

BELICA
NO

>sparrow insulating aurora's frozen body with the warmth of her bush
true OTP

Sparrow at it again

>sparrow and aurora huddle for warmth
my kokoro

Aurora was not happy with Sparrow's actions

NO not the bush queen!

>RGSace's new video is him sucking off epic for the mediocre patch
>at the end he says this patch might bring in more players
>he thinks more players = new modes
>he wants legacy back
Thought we lost him but he was a double agent the whole time.

the last Cam has literally fallen

it's all waifus from here boys

>falls to her death
>her
Really makes you think.

best girl will finally be confirmed

Aurora no..