totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/dark-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/skaven-army-roster/

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread:Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged! Complaining without offering solutions is not!

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/voices/alt-right-neo-nazi-donald-trump-hitler-memes-pepe-the-frog-ubermensch-based-stickman-a7938911.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>purge the ratfolk
What the fuck-fuck did you just say about Clan Mors, you little man-thing? I'll have you know I fought-clawed my way through the ranks of clanrats, and I've been in in many-many raids on the surface world, and have kill-slain over 3000 man-things. I know-train in clever-sneaking warfare, and I'm the great-strongest warrior in all of Queek Headtaker's guard. You are nothing to me but just another slave-thing. I will wipe you the fuck-fuck out with rage-fury the likes of which has never been seen before on, or under, this Not-Earth, mark my fuck-fucking words. You think-think you can get away with saying that shit about Clan Mors? Think-think again, man-thing. As we speak, I am whipping my clan-thralls into a rage-frenzy all across the Under-Empire so you better prepare for the shit-storm, man-thing. The shit-storm that wipes out the weak-small thing you call your life. You're fuck-fucking dead, runt. We can surface anywhere, anytime, and I can kill-slay you with over seven thousand slaves, and that's just a tiny-small part of our clan. Not only do I know-train with great-strong weapons, but I lead Stormvermin strong-warriors from all across Clan Mors and I will use them to burn-burn your miserable empire off the face of the surface-world, you little shit-shit. If only you could have known what blight-hell your little clever comment was about to bring down-down upon you, maybe you would have held your fuck-fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you stupid-fool. I will shit-shit rage-fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fuck-fucking dead, man-thing.

Stop. Playing. Fantasy.

LOVE ETERNAL!

What's the point of a caster lord when a melee lord will get more kills and won't be as vulnerable? On top of not relying on a resource

ok when Bannerlord comes out I will stop

Skink/Kroxigor combo is cute,CUTE!

Skaven don't do doublespeak, they multispeak because their brains are too small for their thoughts
Shame we could never play on those maps, and you had to play the tutorial before you could do the grand campaign

High Elves will be a rather complete faction once their dlc pack releases, and all the free dlc for them rolls in.

I can't wait. They still need some fleshing out.

A lot of people don't seem to get how the chad virgin meme works. You're suppose to sell something as great on the right (the chad) that is actually shit, and sell something as shit on the left (the virgin) that's normal or great

why not enjoy both?

Sorry, but a true Chad can't be an eunuch.

It's not shooped

Casters seem to always be late game for me
They were one of the best armies on tabletop, just have 9 skins, 10 kroxigor and a star priest and you'll win every game on PC now
When did CA say that unit packs would be for just one race now, it filled VC and dwarfs fine

Will that be before or after ancient empires?

The doublespeak thing is overdone but they do occasionally repeat the same words twice in a row for extra emphasis. There are plenty of real languages that do it.

>kill-slay the man-things quick-quick!

If your top 3 favorite races aren't

>Vampires
>Dark Elves
>Tomb Kings

Then we cant be friends.

They do both don't they?

That's why you play vampires.

> You get a lord that's a melee beast and can cast spells

Just ignore master necromancers and Strigoi

>dark and edgy undead
>dark and edgy elves
>dark and edgy undead with egyption wrapping
Really activates my almonds.

Lizardmen have grown on me, meanwhile Skaven have been a massive disappointmen

Truly a novus homo... if you know what I mean

how are vamps and tomb kangz edgy exactly?
chaos is for sure, but not the others

>how are armies of the undead held together by evil magic edgy
user.

>everything is evil
edgy of you

>evil magic
go to bed kid

True love can't be evil user!

Soon

Dear dwarf-things,

The time of vengeance has come. Soon we will sail from Ulthuan and reclaim the Phoenix Crown from the dirty hands of Thorgrim Grobibugger. We will raze your pathetic burrows and pluck your disgusting beards one hair at a time. In short, you are all a bunch of oathbreaking fag-fags who need to DIE-DIE now.

Best-best regards
The Elf-things

Are you daft? Their magic literally corrupts the land in the same way chaos does. Neromancy is "Dark Magic", a blanket term used to describe any polluted or corrupted magic that combines or embodies several winds.

Alright, you got me there.

play my fucking dick nigga fuck you

Tomb Kings are pure True Neutral

Do I want to play Orion or Wulfrik?

breather detected

> All evil is edgy

Plus let's not forget VC have the purest love in the entire world.

>when you realize the big skull snake on the right is not a statue

They're going to be pure true dead once their dlc comes out.
I'll not suffer any fucking shamblers on my land.

>they'll lose against just about every other combat lord
They're hybrid lords, not combat lords. And which ones do they lose to again? I just tried and the strigoi won every time. Dwarf lord, empire lord, chaos lord, doesn't matter. He can summon a goon squad of crypt horrors and if those don't get the job done, the second summon of ghouls will. The other lords don't even stand a fucking chance.

>Watch friend play Empire

>Turn 2
>Defeats rebel army
>Ignores Grunberg
>Immediately invades Helmgart

Why did this never occur to me

am i retarded

The funny thing is, Thanquol literal does this in the Skavenslayer novel, sending notes to Gotrek & Felix to send them against his skaven rivals.
>Frends - be warned! Evil ratmen of the trecherus skaven klan Skryre - may they be poxed forever, espeshully that wicker feend Heskit Wan Eye - plan to attak the Colledge of Ingeneering this nite during the dark of the moon. They wish to steel your secrets for their own nefare-i-us porpoises. You must stop them or they will be wan step closer to conquering the surface world. Yoor frend.

user posted it from Reddit, of course they don't get the subtleness
independent.co.uk/voices/alt-right-neo-nazi-donald-trump-hitler-memes-pepe-the-frog-ubermensch-based-stickman-a7938911.html

Cuckstinian keeps sending armies at the eternal city

>your agents
>inbred drooling retards
>ai agents
>genetic perfection matched only by their luck and competence

No it's more like you have one thing which is mediocre and seen as negative (virgin) and then present the opposite of said thing but taken to such a laughable extreme it appears ridiculous.

You know... it might have made sense for the ERE to support an independent Belisarius as a sort of rebirth of the WRE. Maybe they could have held it then.

>people actually think the "alt-right" is a thing

I am a trusted messenger of Ulthuan and I am here to confirm that this entire message is true.

>Balekith the Bitch King

And what land is that? skinface!

too bad the novels are a bit crap but you can't expect too much from franchise writing

Balektih Blackhammer is trusted dwarf kin. We should seek his counsel on all matters concerning the asu- I mean, the elgi.

All of it

I noticed the skaven speak isn't universal. Gnawdwell can speak completely normal, even eloquently, when talking about his rearing of Queek. What makes a skaven smarter? More warpstone? Age?

>bitcrap
So what books do you like user?

hey lorefags was Attila actually a good king of the huns? Why did their empire or whatever fall after he died?

Even the DEADlands?

will we ever see regiments of the renown heroes, like tullaris or festus?

Eurasian steppe kingdoms wax and wane, Attila was better than some, but he was no Genghis Khan. In fact, part of the reason the Huns were invading Europe at all was because they were being pushed out by stronger tribes from further in the interior.

ones that aren't complete SHIT

Especially the deadlands.
It's going to be renamed the Not-so-deadlands. A little fertilizer, some tlc, that land will be farmable and green again.

Yeah, he's practically the only reason they are remembered. Also after Attila died his empire was divided between his 3 sons, I believe 1 died fighting the german tribes Attila had made Vassals, the tribes rose up after Attila's death. 1 died fighting the romans, and The third son of Attila (who was Attila's favorite son) took his hordes back east. His fate is unknown.

they're fun man, there's nothing wrong with fantasy pulp. Even if they're generic crap plot wise, the interactions and details are great

You mean legendary heroes, thanks to the green knight we've learnt how to mod them in

I wonder what the huns thought when they saw huge civs like rome for the first time

But the Land of the Dead has always been a desert, even when the Tomb Kings were alive.

anyone think we'll actually get DLC Malus Darkblade LL?

They were probably all brainlets and just wondered what they could fuck or who they could steal

Rock the... boat?

And it's going to become rich, fertile farmland once the fucking brain munchers are taken care of.
We have jade wizards, they'll figure something out.

I can assure you that nobody thinks that. Not a fucking soul.

>watching lionheart/apollo co-op campaign
>it's basically lionheart playing two factions at once, as he just tells apollo what to do every turn
This is kind of sad to watch.

I-I do.

Dark Elves
Crone Hellebron (Best witch elf)
Malus Darkblade (dreadlord who can take a special cold one)
Shadowblade (best assassin)
Tullaris Dreadbringer (best executioner and should increase weapon strength army wide)
Kouran Blackhand (best blackguard and makes blackguard unbreakable)
Lohkir Fellheart (best blackark corsair)
Supreme Sorceress (can use all 8 lores as well as DE signature lore)
High Beastmaster (buffs hydras)
Black Ark Fleetmaster
Master (hero version of dreadlord)
Scourgerunner chariot (chariot crewed by black ark corsairs and throws javelins)
Doomfire warlocks (magical cav which cast spells)
Sisters of Slaughter (witch elves but have a whip and buckler shield)
Kharibdyss (anti large where the hydra is anti infantry)
Bloodwrack Shrine (crewed by witch elves and fires a petrifying beam like Luminark of Hysh but easily flees, has frenzy)
Bloodwrack Medusa (solo monster with the above petryfing beam and frenzy)

That's what's on offer user

it feels like apollo doesn't really like warhammer. it feels like he's faking it

>that's crazy!
>woah man it's so cool
>awesome

Why is Vlad's sword so small in Total War?

I swear it was a big zweihander on his model.

*angry tree noises and implied threats to disembowl everyone*

We'll see Deathmaster Snikch first.

>watch the CA stream
>it's basically Dog playing the game while Andy breathes heavily into the mic constantly like a fat fuck
Is he autistic and having some sort of fucking panic attack? Is that why he won't stop WHEEZING into the fucking mic?

8 DAYS
GIVE IT UP FOR 8 MORE DAYS

Heh... sure thing kiddo

For added fun, lionheart kind of fucked him over by insisting he send his only army out to get ritual currency, even when his starting province was under attack. Resulted in apollo losing his capital, hilariously.

>lionheart had enough of apollo being a cringey cunt so he dragged him into a war with a faction right below him and told him to leave his capitol

OUT
FUCKING
SCHEMED

Apollo is definitely not a fan of warhammer

How in the sweet fuck do I stop the ERE from folding like a wet paper bag against the Sassy Combine menace?

For (You)

>Strigoi aren't combat lords
>summoning in a duel
user...

I don't think you understand what you're talking about.

I'll dig under your forest and gnaw on your roots you stupid tree-thing!

mods don't count

how does vlad have such amazing hair?

so watching the Kroq-Gar stream yesterday, did this basically confirm that Skaven are completely and utterly unplayable because of how weak they are, or did it confirm that Lizardmen are so broken OP in power and they really need to be nerfed?

> Thorgrim Grobibugger

Choice rat bants

When was he doing that?
Joe long will you have to encamp for
Make Armenia independent
Because he's nekehran
If they can whittle down your dudes you've lost the game because of how high upkeep is

They took some liberties with translating the models from the tabletop

Exhibit A: Isabella's tits.

The stats in these streams aren't final. Also, look at that fucking army, its all clanrats and slaves. If it were all Stormvermin then the Lizards would've been BTFO

I mean most of those where slaves and the Lizardmen have the most powerful early game units

They explained what was happening like four times, you mook.
Kroq'gar was running with a mid to late game stack from turn 2 because of his upkeep reductions. They were fighting hordes of shitty low-tier fodder tarpit trash with no elites to back them up.
If totalcancer can win using Skaven, anyone can, you just need some elites with your tarpit.

ohh nice art where did you get this?

It's not a mod you scrub. Learn to use vanilla magic properly and it can carry your campaigns.

user....................

Explain why in the everloving fuck do you think those are wrong.............

So fucking retarded...no strategy no positioning...point and click moba bullshit

This series is dead.