Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread has botspam, he copies image files and names, identify yourself by using gw2 in your name and reply directly to the OP. Discord still recommended!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hXDVyD3wEDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

looks good but i cant justify buying a system for one (two with Zelda) game

>Switch
>having more than 3 exclusive games

Nintinbabbies believe this LOL

Warlock mage or rouge?

Tell me now

thats how you win the game because how punishing dying is with the distance you have to travel back to the objective

Bravo Romeo Delta is worth a look for it's list of 80s nuclear weapons

I am the table.

Yes, some people are indeed autistic.
So yeah, good that you put that disclaimer there.

We need to plan streams for this Saturday.
It's a good bet sweaty will get the Red Team stream on twitch again. We need one for blue too.

And also this in the bedroom SNES.

He can't

I rented it once and remembered liking it. But when I was a kid if I rented a shit game I was stuck with it so I powered through a lot of bad or mediocre games

Yes, but only if you have the original Japanese script, which is truly a masterpiece.

The image is definitely modern. FF II didn't have a rating back then, but even if Blockbuster assigned a rating to it in the mid-late 90s, it would have been K-A instead of E. The cover is just printed reseller shit.

You lied to me.

Only good chinese are 2nd generation ones raised in the west, though they really only get normal once you get to 3rd generation. Chinese actually from china are soulless robot people that are unrelatable in every way.

second half meant for

It's like sports. People tend to watch them more than play them.

There is already a WHOLE THREAD dedicated to this dude. Do you not read the catalogue?

Horde base is better designed to keep flag carriers from being able to leave as quickly while the Alliance base has a ramp.

What's the proper way to calibrate geometry / pincushion correction?

the fact that you can't skip its 2 hours of cutscenes, even on replays, should immediately disqualify this game as being good

Dynamite Cop was great you take that back.

youtube.com/watch?v=hXDVyD3wEDk

Wow, that looks really good. I honestly prefer FeMC but FES just looks better and Fusion Spells aren't total shit.

There are only 3. IIRC Yohanefag, Burdfag and the NicoMakifag.

Share logs

this bot thread is honestly depressing

hope you off yourself bot commander

Hot opinions lads.

It's okay, I'm already blacklisted anyways

Anyone know how i can resize the hud to a more reasonable size? the default option is too small and the 2x one is fuckhueg.

If they willingly can play WoW and Runescape, even blade and soul, they can play TERA.

that looks nice

this, hell, any Batman by Sunsoft is the best licensed game

For whatever reason Japan just can't grasp subtlety, like at all. Especially in humor, it's like every punchline has to be explained after.

Well its a typical arcade game, its alot about replaying. Ones you know all ins and outs its not that hard.

thank you anons, we will try to pull through this crisis

>Pocketstation
Take good care of Boko

what a bad start, damn

fighting game is fun to play and is solid.
Don't know what else is needed

The descending curves before the grey loops cause some nasty positive Gs, but it's the only way I could get it to work.

The its not sfv or neverrealm game meme.

That being said Tekken always been fun just this game never deserved the hype with how shit the netcode is after so much dev time.

It's also worse than the arcade version, so much time and money wasted just to make something worse

Quake 3 Arena

>BEST Kirby ?
Kriby's Dreamland.

Explain

Nope.

Probably never. The modern game industry doesn't make video game consoles anymore. You can't really get rid of them.

fractals..

Keep it to one thread:

Both excellent and very enjoyable games.

I've only 1cc'd 1 game, I feel like I should atleast try to 1cc more of them, its one of my favorite series

TOO easy, nonsense, this is a new generation of MonHun lad, nothing can be TOO easy!

He's absolutely right though. People will pay for unfinished games these days so why should devs focus on polishing and finishing a game before release?

Nigger the balance is completely broken, what the hell

There is literally no reason not to have 4 summoners

Have you tried the other patch on the site? That one was made more recently

Ah that sucks. Gigantor-GUI it is then. Already sit taped up against the monitor to begin with.
Time to learn how to play this game then

Yes unless you're Lone Wolf.

anyone EU PC want to play?

So THIS is the new Constraction line they're building up to...

I do not hear such a truth...!?

Shame about all that sand up her cooch

I knew you secretly liked his attention

Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start.

Because it has none of the staff from Evolved working on it, and Evolved didn't go over so well anyway.

That game was bad in its day too, certainly compared to GTA

P-l-a-y if you play with me
It's at your risk that I'll set you free
Play at your own risk girl

Bluestacks

10) Radiant Silvergun
9) Chrono Trigger
8) Gunstar Heroes
7) Super Smash Bros Melee
6) Final Fantasy VII
5) Ikaruga
4) Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
3) Rez
2) The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time
1) Earthbound

Does returning players get something? My friend made me buy this game at its release, but he never played with me and made me quit

Hey faggot go away

Emulate an android or get one. It'll run on just about any phone.

manlet
jaime
glaston
dads
willy

Emulation/Virtual Machine

I just meant F&A are cooler and less buggy.

Paradox Development Studio thread.

Christ Air
Multiplayer
Trick modifiers a la SSX Tricky
Reverts
some kind of mild combat

YOU DIDNT UPDATE IT

Well that's not very nice.

Yes, some people are indeed autistic.
So yeah, good that you put that disclaimer there.

Triniton KV-24FV300 for $50 near me, is that a good price? I'm totally new to all this, all I have at home now is a JVC AV32120.

I would honestly love Black Doom just because of how ridiculous it would be

It throttles my imagination that people can't study for maybe 2 hours to learn something that will net them hundreds of hours of fun.

You're thinking of Daytona USA.

Test

>being this paranoid

is elementalist good?

I prefer the larger sprites and edgier music. It's shorter but still just as challenging.

TONIGHT WE DINE IN HEK

Best mod so far is the realistic population fix. Actually makes the game difficult because low density takes up more space and high density fucks over traffic

"[x mmo] has mounts, I want mounts in [mmo i'm currently playing] too!"

i miss mop...

DK only matter for 2 levels where you had to kill Krushas.

So why don't smoker fags just smoke while playing, get an ash tray and turn a fan on pointed towards a window
>muh smoke smell in the house
That shit is already baked in to your skin and breath and you already reek to everyone else

wtf is the point of the skip sandwich anyway
where is my repel ring

quiet you

what about the elusive 3t

give webm

Read the global rules and check the banlog once in a while. Very few boards allow blatant shitposting. Outside of /b/, it generally warrants a ban.