Elf edition.

Fate collab
youtube.com/watch?v=qDHryCE1gJo
shadowverse.jp/collaboration/fate/

Next expansion is Starforged Legends
Official page:
shadowverse.com/cardpack/starforgedlegends/
Reveal chart:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=1220509952

>What events are up?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

Nerf announcements
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=364

Leader poll results
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

I fully expected this image to have a dancing animation. Now I'm disappointed.

CHIKOKU WA IYA DESU

dude ikuzo lmao

Reminder that Goku is beautiful.

dude /ourgay/ XD

Luna is the cutest.

Just hit 500 wins on Forestcraft, which ones next guys? Also tips on how to get out of D rank?

Since we're not getting leaks this time, when does famitsu release?

This can't be real.

Explain again how Nephthys is balanced

IKUZO

KING
OF
SANDBAG

I wish I had remained a sandbagger.

It's shadowcraft btw nerf polyroar and aegis

Great tits to thighs ratio, very balanced.

You have to cripple your entire deck to run her

>out of D
>Already 500 with forest
What the actual fuck?
Also please note that I just came back and missed like 3 expansions

Thursday.

For user who wanted DA deck.

Do you have the korean flag to trigger japs?

F L A T
L
A
T

He is a sandbagger. Its easier to farm points and complete daily missions in low rank.

Yes and you're the first user to get that. Fuck japs

I believe you, I'm having a hard time adjusting my decks to all these new cards. I guess its still a good idea to stack for the next set right? At least I'll be prepared for that

Hey NMC, big fan here. Do you use a macro or something to lose rank? Please respond. Regards, massive fan.

>fuck japs
They gave you the best CCG and anime you ungrateful cuck.

time to hit GM cuck

Good. I do wonder if anyone gets annoyed though. Anyways, keep up the good work.

Sorry bud, I'll just be cucking their people in d rank. I never lose a match :^]

You can tell this meta is balanced because everyone is bitching about something else instead of everyone bitching about the same thing.

Not him, you can sandbag using ahk's script or using nox macro recorder to mention a few.

Must be fun playing with people who have worse decks than bots.

How can you not lose and stay at D at the same time?

where's my RAGE packs

Everyone bitches about Alice.

>tfw next expansion will have all the roachniggers come out of the woodwork OTKoing you from 20 HP again
How I did not miss them.

How does that work? Please, enlighten me in the ways of sandbagging.

seeing aegis niggers cry who stall all game to drop and evo aegis is the absolute best

Just Naoise, bro.

Discard mechanics WHEN
It would literally solve every single problem with the game

>complaining about a tier 3 deck
How's D rank treading ya?

>play t1 insight
>opponent concedes
>this happens two times in a row

Discard mechanics are never fun or balanced when playable.

Alice is fine, The actress is my choice for the cancer of the deck.

I hope they never implement them, I hate discard mechanics in card games.

I already gave you the keyword just do your own research.

Except for the people that find them fun and balanced.

123Alice is Exodia though. She shouldn't buff the board which creates insane tempo.

It's not tier 3 retard, havenniggers are really the worst players

There's no point in playing against dshift when you're control. The only move is to concede

Anyone who doesn't like discard mechanics is a filthy casual that is ruining mtg and its clones.

If Alice was as strong as people say neutral forest and blood wouldn't be in the shitter.

You're completely fucking wrong

It literally is.

>discard in a game with no leyline of sanctity or counterspells
Fuck no.

>play Lion at the start of the expansion with a shitty homebrew deck only because I pulled an animated copy
>have fun
>play Lion now with optimized netdeck
>feel like shit
What happened? Am I just a hipster?

>literally can't play anything by turn 2
This will finally kill shadowverse.

>Heavenly Aegis in a game with no counter to Heavenly Aegis
Fuck no

Aegis is a bad card D rank

You are probably one of the same niggers that bitches about dshift every chance they get. Kill yourself.

>Nephthys in a game with no counter to Nephthys
>Roach in a game with no counter to Roach
>Dshift in a game with no counter to Dshift
Wanna play control? Tough luck fucker

Discard is fine in MtG but it'd be total shit in Shadowverse. There isn't any reactive play in Shadowverse, so people have no means to combat it. The way the game is designed means that any discard effect would likely be random too, and since there isn't a way to consistently know what's in the enemy hand, you'd just be playing these cards and tons of games would end up decided on actual, barely adjustable RNG.

You wouldn't even know if your forcing discard did anything most of the time. If the opponent has one card left in hand and you're playing safe with it, who knows if they had a from-hand lethal set up or if it was a dead card and they're banking on their next top deck.

It's a shit idea and you're a shit if you thought it was good.

Homebrew meme decks are always more fun to play with cause it takes more skill and thought than just playing unga.

Deal X damage or Destroy X followers on fanfare was too much. It broke the game balance and now they're going to print more. Game is dead to me.

Control usually plays wards that fucks roach

Alice would be fine if she were 5pp. The problem now is that if you can't answer their early curve she makes the board snowball absurdly. If she costed 5, you'd be able to contest the board with evos before she comes out to buff the it.

Elf is back on the menu boys!

>just assumes it would be random
This isn't fucking Hearthstone, why would it be random

Well you can also rope every turn and then concede right before he can get you to 0.

CUTE!

>Try to meme with corpse lord
>Have to perfectly curve shadows on turn 1 to have 6shadows by turn 4
>Opponent just plays their broken followers that destroy it on fanfare, then evo for the second shot at it
>There went 4 turns of set up

This is the same reason why so many forest cards are shit too. Their effects don't justify the extra prep time needed to trigger them. Shadowverse should be rebalanced from the ground up but they won't do it.

Should've played the curate you retard.

1PP spell
Return an allied follower or amulet to your hand. Deal 3 damage to an enemy follower.

Some pepe-eater please confirm.

They would just make a new card game instead of rebalancing it from the ground up

Rune Spell
Astrolabe Reading
2pp
Your opponent plays with their hand revealed until the end of their second next turn.

Dragon Amulet
Draconic Visions
3pp Countdown 2
Fanfare: Each player draws a card.
Both players play with their hands revealed until this amulet leaves the area

Sword Follower (Officer)
Charismatic Infiltrator
2pp 1/1
Fanfare: Look at the top 3 cards of your opponents deck.

>pray for top deck just to not lose
>don't get it, but manage with what I got
>starting to turn it around
>opponent top decks merman for the 1 point of damage he needed

>Astrolabe Reading
Forgot to write that this is supposed to draw you a card too.

Nigga I was at 20HP, you are seeing the end of the combo, he bounced one.

This.
Shadowverse just ain't cutting it for me like it used to

And make coffee while at it

This bronze card is like the only good card they are getting this expansion, that and because that card exists it makes their new 1pp amulet good as well.

Guys?

lose for luna

Another user in the previous thread said it had to be targeted, so it doesn't remove pepe.

>rage icon
>australian flag
what

Well when you put it that way, Thoughtsieze would be okay if it's 9 mana.

Because anything else would be completely busted dumb shit. Read the whole line and give it some thought.

Discarding lowest or discarding highest is already fairly close to random. There're few means of gaining hand information, most decks of any sort run several cards in the same cost range, and the impact on the meta would be ridiculous in that it becomes a hard tech to counter certain decks, but is unlikely make significant sacrifices to your composition like Odin does. It runs into even more issues than truly random in how it'd impact the meta.

Effects that reveal hand would arguably be more problematic than effects that'd force a discard. Information is rare but it's absolutely massive in this game. Arguably more so than in MtG because almost every play is active. If you could play a card to view your opponents hand, pick something, and discard it, it'd have ridiculous impact in that it'd be useful against virtually every deck, while absolutely hard-countering some at a few slots commitment. Simply knowing that the opponent has an Albert coming up or learning the count on their spellboosts gives you so much leverage in your plays before discards.

The cards might be able to get balanced via limitations or pp costs, but there's a thin line between broken and unplayable. Shadowverse just wasn't designed well with discard mechanics in mind, and sitting down to think over it a little instead of just spitting it out since you think you can balance better than the devs is retarded.

>what is Mr Full Moon

Concede onegai 97697
Emote if you need a concede back

HOLY SHIT
Y O S H I M O T H E R F U C K I N G B A L L

To piss off nipsnigger.

>Nephthys in a game with no counter to Nephthys
Nep's wincon is Mordecai, and you can Odin it.
>Roach in a game with no counter to Roach
>what are Wards

The only Control counter that Control absolutely can do nothing about is DShift, and that's what makes DShift so retarded.
Control isn't supposed to have no bad match ups. The same applies to all other deck archetypes.

What does that 5pp Hresvelgr card do? From last thread

>Because anything else would be completely busted
10pp
Oppenent reveals hand, you choose one card for them to discard.

Wow it took me 10 seconds to make a non random discard effect that no one would play.

>Be at 15 HP
>Enemy is at 8
>Uses mutagenic bolt on my full board

Why do people always do this? Do runes just run this card as a fancy way to kill themselves?

Necropolis Queen at 1pp less and 1 attack less. So strictly better.

h-hello?

Man, I just had a good match with a fellow Dragonbro. We showed each other our Bahamuts. Unfortunately I lost because I was a bit eager and pulled out my Bahamut first.