/elyg/ - Elysium General

>Server Homepage
elysium-project.org/

>Realmlist/make an account/etc:
elysium-project.org/play

>Guild:
ELYSIUM PvP

Alliance guild:

Currrently raiding MC/Ony/BWL. 2nd raid group just started up , alts and meme specs possible. 320 members and ~120 60s. Raids start at 6:30 GMT.

Horde guild:

Merged with and now has loot priority in raid 2.

/who "guild name", and whisper a higher level character to get an invite.

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

Disconnecting? Read this:
>Jakira - 01/08/2017
>pastebin.com/Se5UvWRD-- If you are getting constant disconnects. Put this information in your config.wtf file inside your WTF folder. Please change "Insert Account name Here" to your account name. Also use THIS copy and paste for your realmlist.wtf file inside of your wow folderpastebin.com/JZg7Qgw6

>New to Elysium? Go here pleb:
forum.elysium-project.org/topic/23618-beginners-guide-—-check-here-before-posting/

>Download the client without torrent (direct download):
mega.nz/#!e4cjFT5L!7VvX-yAlJ87KdU-6BNQVlhoYY5_YdnYW3WezYsVrYgI

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder, and don't post screenshots and get banned retard):
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/play/xOoRR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is the Horde guild, currently pugging on the weekends and moving towards our own raids!

What is with this hatred you have against the Dindus?
Why not include them, they're getting better every week

Am I doing good if I'm at 2days 2hours /played at level 33 or am I going slow as fuck??

Use meme trinkets, engineering, spec.

Eventhough horde are 90% UD, they are also 90% retarded.

webmshare.com/play/xOoRR

Not the guy who was posting earlier, but seriously considering troll warrior. I just think they look neat, no other real reason.
How fucked am I as far as surviving wpvp while leveling? And how tough is tanking leveling dungeons? I've never tanked and am down to research stuff, but most if not all of anything I've read so far pertains to max level - and mostly raiding. Which helps a little but not a ton.
Was guessing mining/engineering but i'm flexible, just want to minimize corpse runs, not necessarily be a pvp god.

be happy we even let you on our server shitlord. our janny turin and pocket GM thari could wipe your shit any time.

also what kind of toxic name is TRIGGERED? you want to get your guild deleted again?

You're going about as fast as one would expect of someone having to ask that question.

based jamjams absolutely destroyed those demon scums!

You're dying very slowly. I don't know how you think you're getting any better. Imagine all the people saved from rolling into a dead guild.

whats the command to see playtime

ZG next week my friends

list of clique members:
>infamy
>manlett
>madti
>valkyrie
>longview
>earwen
>artie
>babymetal
>lythria
>glaston
>kelevran
>jaime/eyebrow

>this afraid of competition
hahahahahahaahahaha

>earwen
I wonder who made this post

>zug's face when he is not clique in a guild he helped building

the differences are important for tryhards only

top 5 cutest guild members go

Who?

chuchu
javel
puddi
neksi
hawky's ass

Is Loeiz/Zugzuggler the biggest loser on /elyg/?

>Have terrible self esteem issues, know I'll be given an instant raid spot because I'll play a Dwarf Priest.
>Grind to 60, get my core fragment, ready to raid
>GM says "Sorry Loeiz, you're not attuned to Onyxia, and have barely any Pre-BiS
>Gets INFURIATED, instantly leaves guild and starts berating the leadership in the general
>Barely any (you)s over the course of 2 hours
>Thinks this is an elaborate joke, deletes his character
>Thread blows up in laughter
>Begs on the thread for answers on how to restore a character,
>Whitekidney sees it and helps him out of pity, even though they don't usally do restores
>Joins some normie guild and raids for 2 weeks or so
~Some time passes~
>Loeiz hits up Manlet on DM and asks to get unbanned
>Manlet sarcastically replies, "only if he posts a pic of his dick"
>Loeiz actually sends Manlet a picture of his dick, instantly gets shared to #nsfw
>Rejoins the guild, only to see everyone laughing their asses off at him
>Quits again, even posts the dick pic on the thread
>Gets permabanned from Veeky Forums
~more time passes~
>Decides to roll horde to start a guild
>Handro does it before him
>Spends countless of hours to shill his guild and shitposts against MoH
>Kills it the moment it started having decent membership numbers with his usual autismal shitfit
>Goes on a shitposting spree on the general for days
>Doesn't become GM of the splinter guild either
>His group of idiotic orbiters stop playing
>Gets kicked out of the guild, quoting Prep:it is always drama with this guy, literally every day
>Begs everybody to bring him back
>Is now a rankless shitter that the entire guild hates
>By the time all the former SD/PH return, when the guild starts raiding he will be at the back of the bus

Squido do yourself a favor, gkick and call suicide watch for him

Who?

glaston

Who?

>namefags galore
how new?

manlet
jaime
glaston
dads
willy

You need 0.1s immunity to spamnish no velocity spells like blind or scattershot, even traps and scorches can be vanished like that, but not on elysium. Also it worked in actual vanilla.

Who?

where the fugggg do I go at 42? can't seem to find quests anywhere and too low to get into ZF

I see, thanks. Wouldn't you need godlike predicting to vanish a non-travelling instant cast anyway? I can't imagine predicting the 0.1 seconds my opponent will scattershot me.

when you're in melee range

VanillaGuide addon. I think it was Badlands though.
Oh well, how much does that hurt rogues?
I was thinking of levelling one.

im in badlands and there's not a fuggin quest to be had, alliance btw

>How fucked am I as far as surviving wpvp while leveling?
you basically just run away whenever you see a mage or hunter

every other class you've got a chance though, i found wpvp thrilling while levelling as a warrior, so satisfying to win an encounter

priests melt before your eyes, warlocks are doable but hard if they have void out and just outlast you with that bubble, you have lots of fear breaks though

avoid shit tier wpvp zones like shim flats and ESPECIALLY DONT GO TO STRANGLETHORN VALE, only go at 40 and only do the southern quests, the rest isnt worth your time at all

tarren mill is bad recently so i've heard

>And how tough is tanking leveling dungeons?
not hard at all, you learn pretty quick what things are no-no's, the levelling experience as a tank really teaches you the game and all the different mechanics/pulls that you have to watch for, good for knowledge for when you do max level stuff

there's guides for lowbie dungeons you can find pretty easily, just search by dungeon name then +guide or whatever

>Was guessing mining/engineering but i'm flexible, just want to minimize corpse runs, not necessarily be a pvp god.
yeah that would be best no doubt, although maybe skinning/engineering even, mining takes a while to level, although DM east farming with mining might be good gold at max level

engineering 100% take, and you 100% have to keep cookign and first aid levelled, if you do that then downtime isnt bad at all

i did herb/alch and the pots i found very helpful, but you can just buy those

damage isn't the value of scatter shot, it's the effect. just try to play the hunter in a way that he cant ideally get it off

>reddit spacing

1. Pancakeboy
2. Bonehuntier
3. Frigidtater
4. Sniffhow
5. Xhirtaz

There's definitely quests in Badlands.
I'd really just recommend getting vanillaguide as it'll help you a lot when questing and you can toggle it when you don't need it anymore.
I meant in the general PvP strength way. Sounds like there's a lot that should have been avoidable but isn't.

scatter shot is one of the best soft CC's the game has to offer, its detrimental to every class. you cannot vanish/trinket out of scatter but you can use like skull of impending doom

Can somebody explain why Zug isn't banned yet?

Like I don't know a single person that gave me a positive opinion of him.
Literally everybody in the guild wants him gone and I know that you, Squid and Prep, want him gone too.

Why aren't you doing it?

f-friend? when we gonna start playing...

add me.

Madti#7077

I like him. He doesn't bother me at all.
Here's a nice cleavage shot for your shitposting

oh ah I send you a friend request because I couldn't figure out how to send a message. I'm currently in the starting zone killing things.

Thanks friend! For some reason I didn't even think to search by individual dungeon. You're right, there's plenty of stuff to read there.
I think mining as I doubt I'll get money fast to support engineering, and I'd like to rush for grenades the best I can. I know mining routes from nost so it should be okay'ish. We'll see.
If you see a friendly lowbie troll warrior, try not to murder him.

I doubt anyone gives a fuck what you think either, Sniff. Not even sure why you're playing horde anyhow, it doesn't fit your "teehee XD" persona.
Go fuck yourself, can't wait to report you for cheating again.

are there actually any normal people playing elysium?

jk lol. I hate zug/loeiz he's a disgusting white male shitlord, I heard he sent dick pics to madty. what a looser?!

>I think mining as I doubt I'll get money fast to support engineering
don't underrate skinning moneys friend, you vendor literally everything and the money is right at your feet rather than having to take time to go find it

well you stop vendoring it at thick/rugged leather but before that its very very good dosh

mining is fine to take though

>If you see a friendly lowbie troll warrior, try not to murder him.
im the guy on the priest with the other warrior, want to join us? post your in game name :3

it's a an emulated private server of a 16 year old video game hosted by russian gold-sellers
What do you think?

Zug is nice, but I'm on Alliance so I don't hang around with him all day.

Who?

having to wait for respawns breaks all the inmersion.

I bet it's still not as bad as Age of Conan, played it for few last weeks and its a real mental asylum, never seen so many crazies before in a vidya

Who's your guild crush?

muh stables

I want to crush babymetal!

i'll tell you if you leak healer chat

glaston's shorts

hahahahahaahahaha
I knew it was one of you faggots hahahahaaha

hello someone please tell me about shadow priest gear

Marockle is CUTE!!!

Who?

who?

whom?

> Wouldn't you need godlike predicting to vanish a non-travelling instant cast anyway?
Most hunters scatter as soon as they hit trinket, basicly vanishing when you see trinket animation should do that trick, but it just doesn't work so you have to use skull or blind here(ks/gouge are too unreliable but if you're out of cds this is the way to go). Also rogue duels are even more pointless here thanks to lacking such a small thing. If i remember it right K2 got the whole vanish thing right, no idea why elysium can't get their shit together on that one.
manlet
tsavv
javel
bart
hawky

whomst?

Squido. He is just the right amount of autistic for me~

But just normally CCing them won't put scatter on CD, right? They can just fire it when I attack them and they're out my CC.

Any answer other than Sniffhow is wrong
She's cute, funny, and gives free potions all the time
And is always down for a dungeon

If you cc trinket you can just vanish sap and get full stunlock. Problem is smart hunters will only trinket on gcd and you have no way to deal with that outside of skull.
t. shitty rogue with huge indepth knowledge

Alright, thanks for clearing that up.

Who?

where the fuck can I grind early 40's because I'm in no man's land for quests. Got skinning too

Will I be able to get geared in raids while PvP skilled as a rogue? I'm level 50 right now and I'd rather delete this character than stay combat for much longer.

Please respond.

I miss DoN bros.....
I miss when it was comfy

Why do people bring their guild drama into generals? Post the whole story ty.
I love being a footfag.

>I'd rather delete this character
dude. you are level 50. why would you delete it

if you're going to bring guild shit in here, at least post #healing leaks

please

You can clear all content with ok guild in 4 hours in one day, one hour of coffer runs will make you enough money to switch spec to pve and back.

where the fuck is yesimret???

For longer fights where you will go OOM, you will at the very minimum need a 45 mp/5 set, that will allow you to spam rank 1 mindflay to keep up the shadow weaving stacks.

From BWL you want items like Essence Gatherer, Firemaws Clutch, Ring of Blackrock. Try to get the mats for Bloodvine set ready beforehand, Shadow Priests will get 10% hit from talents so you only need 6% of which you get 4% from Bloodvine set.

You wanna prioritize stats like this:
Spell hit -> Spell power -> Mp/5 -> intellect -> Spellcrit = Spirit

I'm not dead

I am in the mid 30s level range and summon minions. which mob am i?

he was called out on being a NEET loser who is online 24/7 and couldn't defend himself so now he's pretending to have a life

hillsbrad mage mobs near dalaran, don't remeber whats their name

Who?

The new leadership killed what the guild once was.
Why is Squido an officer? He thinks he is amusing but doesn't realize what an autist he is.

there's nothing to see there. i pawmise

Squido destroyed MoH's movie channel

you better leak it right now

Out of all the great people we had and have that could lead the guild, literally the worst ones formed the new clique

>Squido is also sucking tranny dick

Where is Protomaan?

Can we just kick all healers?

Squido and Prep were literal fucking who's, i dont get why they were chosen to lead the new guild.

Yeah man. i mean, I'm glad we're raiding and shit now but there is no comfy vibe in the guild any more. Feels really sterile. All the good lads i used to know that made DoN as comfy as it was are gone or barely play.

>Prep either afks, gloats about his meters or makes autistic pastebins
>Squido is a complete autist and shouldn't be an officer
>Sniffhow is a sperg and due to the way (s)he acts and how (s)he never goes on voice i highly suspect (s)he is either a tranny or a female
fuck bros handro was right to kick squido, what have we done bros

samefag kys

Not to mention that they kiss ass in MoH discord more than they post in Dindu discord, which shows where all their priorities are. I miss back when we didn't tolerate the trannys or their bullshit,