Touhou General /2hug/ #42

Burning down the house again edition
Previous thread: →

>So what is this game?
Touhou is a bullet hell game made by ZUN. Instead of ship or robots it features anime girls fighting youkai and such.

>Why isn't this in /jp/
Some Cirno poster made a thread just for a get and now we're here.

>Where should I start?
the games until 5 were designed for the PC-98 platform, which would require an emulator. It's recommended you start either with the sixth (first Windows game) or the second game (as the first one isn't a bullet hell) and work your way up from there some games aren't your usual bullet hells but should be played anyway
1: Arkanoid
7.5, 10.5, 12.3, 13.5, 14.5: Fighting games
The others follow the basics of the bullet hell genre but usually add a game play twist.

>Where can I get the games?
moriyashrine.weebly.com/classic-era-th6th95.html
moriyashrine.weebly.com/retro-era-pc-98.html

>How to Touhou for baka
m.imgur.com/s1JmZu8

>West Replays
replays.gensokyo.org/index.php

>Please git gud!
moriyashrine.weebly.com/introduction-to-touhou.html

>eraTohoK (plus other era games):
pastebin.com/6CULQcKd

>Touhou fangames (AWOL)
pastebin.com/wGZuqr0q

>Touhou 16!!!
mega.nz/#!Dt91QDDa!w7dlOkuBP8tYwRfI3clq3wvf3v7I3DLDUneUhOUTEOY

DEMO LINKS:
AoCF:
mega.nz/#!g4d0hRqS!cyFKIH3U_On3zUBNA6GtcIjNjrN3IK4StJBPalFafQM

Touhou is a videogame where you are fighting fire with fire

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/530698/bec475668e/
youtube.com/watch?v=hIPvUzcd38s
tohosort.frelia.my/
youtube.com/watch?v=cmE-EhQ265Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Amanojacute

Second for ANYONE WANT TO PLAY SOKU/POFV?

I meant before making a new thread

>Last thread turned into Buddhist/Taoist shit flinging
>OP is a Buddhist
FFS user, I really don't want to go through that again

>He doesnt know about the best meme in all of /2hug/ history
And besides, ichirin looks more like a nun or a jihadist

Please do not lewd the vampire lolis.

both are pretty bad t.b.h

>OP is a Buddhist
goddamn newfag don't you dare involve unzan's hitbox-fag in this.

only if you can't make a point to save your life.

I don't know if you noticed this but one of the biggest humanitarian crisis in history is happening right now because buddhists are being assholes, although if you're just talking about the game, then yeah, they're still assholes

Filthy secondaries, get out of /2hug/

>one of the biggest humanitarian crisis in history is happening right now because buddhists are being assholes
Which one are you talking about? Because I only know of some jungle buddhist raiding on some muslims in Asia a lot.
This is beatiful, but why the Koishi hat? If anything Cirno seems more like a secondary option than Koishi

Tons of Cirnos on all these failed GET attempts.
Flan and Momiji are certainly at the top. I could add Reimus ribbon. But when I have more time, I can load up the guy with stuff from every secondary 2hu.

t. sakuyafag

I was on your side until you decided to try and be a bigger sperg.
friendly reminder that japanese buddhists were literally medieval ISIS.

also
>is happening right now
I swear fucking newfags these days are less informed than /pol/

I'm just gonna leave this here...

exhentai.org/g/530698/bec475668e/

youtube.com/watch?v=hIPvUzcd38s
Yeah... and crusaders were medieval ISIS, jihadists were/are medieval ISIS and it goes on and on...
It's not even readable but I think it looks good.
>But when I have more time, I can load up the guy with stuff from every secondary 2hu
I think it looks good that way, I dont think overdesign it would look good

There's a fuck ton of religious groups going around killing people for being the "Wrong" religion during that time period, that's a pretty bad argument.

please read up on your japanese history before patting yourselves on the back.
It's literally the most popular era.

But we're all filthy secondaroes here.
You forgot to ree, so no gbp for you.

You are the one saying that buddhists are launching missiles to threat on Japan, using HAARP technology to make earthquakes in Memexico, funding the islamic state and saying that they are literally hitler though.

and this is why no matter how hard the taoist tries, he will never beat you in sheer autism.

I don't side with anyone but with shitposts. But I do have to admit Byakuren is hot and that Miko is fucking gay so if I had to I would support the hot hag.

>Big titted nun
>flat chick with headphones
It's clear who the correct choice here is
it's the flat girl

Okay

If what you want is for me to call the police, then go ahead and pick the loli. But be warned I've already picked up the phone

>liking women with flat chests is pedophilia
Australia pls go and stay go.

Aw man what the fuck!? I'm calling the police now

I don't even have an interest in either of them actually, I couldn't care less about buddhist/taoist shit flinging, that said, as much as I like the DFC, Byakuren's theme is better, especially when it's arranged. So they're both okay.

>the DFC
don't trannies get tits?

>Byakuren is hot
This is what feminists believe. Because they're fat.

Has anybody here tried to make a touhou arcade machine?

Disgusting.

>Keine not the main reason
nah m8.

Post your 2hus ratings so I can shit on your taste.
P-please don't shit on mine or I'm gonna cry myself into sleep ;_;

>kanako
>top 10

She's really cute when she's crying.

>slandering bomber grape
wow way to go now I'm even more convinced you're waifu is almost as big a shit as . nice top 5 btw

Weirdo

>Do the sorter
>can't get the image result generator to work
fug, now you can't shit on my taste.

Dumb Moco Poster

but suffering is youkai moe

take a screenshot and edit it in paint, you casuul

Sorry it's too small, I couldn't get the image generator to work, so I just zoomed out and took a screenshot.

let me see if i still have mine, i took this a long time ago

There's something cute on seeing someone with such authority being defenseless. Shitty crop because blue board

That's a lot of 2hus in the same spot.

Good taste

Hard choices user, some of the ones later down the list I don't care for so I just tied them, but the ones at the top were too hard to choose from.

I told you guys admin wasn't that guy!

Still not as equal as mine tho.

huh? who

newfag

After analyzing each of your 2hu tastes I realized you all have ___good__ taste! Except for the ones that picked the lolis.
I'm calling the police on those.

fuck off

[x]hug

I'm still here

R8 my taste. I see that you're a man of culture as well by having Mokou at the top

>Hot Topic, Fat Ghost and Tenshi in the top 10
I think you have good taste user

Where can I find this??

tohosort.frelia.my/
Gochu user.

>Marisa
Nice.
youtube.com/watch?v=cmE-EhQ265Q

>you will never be liberated by clownpiece
Why live?
I actually really like this picture, those ARs are fucking spot on, fire selectors in the proper position, a proper A2 upper and the best part is they're both right handed guns so the controls are in the proper positions.

I'm much more of a powerlevel fag now than before. Who would have thought

Marry me

Also all of you with Tenshi or Momiji in the top 10 pls go and stay go

Thanks bud
>tfw you're so indecisive you've got three #1 waifus
think polygamy's legal in Gensokyo?

Why do you all like U-U-ko so much??

I'll wait until the sorter include HSiFS. I still can't believe they didn't yet. It's been more than a month since the game came out.

How's my favourite european spessman?

Incredible taste user
It should be obvious, Yuyuko is perfect.

>Yuyuko (1112).png
>1112
that's a lot of yuyuko pictures

Oh fug, there's another spessman on here. I'm just glad I haven't been found out yet

He's like a little baby, watch this.

9/10

8/10

7/10

8/10

7/10

8/10

8/10

8/10

7/10

Meh

Are you the planes or the other /k/ommando?

I'm the explosive rabbit.

oh, butt stuff.

Goth hair-dyed old lady is hot? user please.

>All those brunettes with short hair
This man knows what he likes

Show me at least the size of the scroll bar and I'll believe you

haha I wish there were that many pictures I liked, sadly I'm only joking around.

>Canonically a big tittied biker milf
>Not hot
user pls check urself

When did Byakuren have kids?

>milf wearing goth cloth
>weird color hair dye
user...

They're too afraid that Mokou's gonna burn through their walls and incinerate their dicks.

like Moco would go into the human village. does anyone besides the protagonists, Keine and Eientei even know she exists?

Post new 2hu pics

>implying Mokou doesn't have a sixth sense regarding this and won't go to where they are
And everyone who fought Mokou in ULiL would know about her by now and she also goes to the flower viewing parties in the Hakurei Shrine so at least everyone would know what she looks like so there's that too.

Good point about ULiL I forgot about it completely for a moment. Though yuri is trash anyways, so either way I don't think anyone's worried about her.

is there a full picture

That is the full picture.

Don't you know about Ichirinfag?
Besides, you can always make your own discussion: this thread hardly ever covers gameplay discussions, so lore discussions are all we get, unless we spam memes until we reach 750.

Well, lore discussion is probably the most common because there's a lot more substance to talk about compared to gameplay. There are plenty differences between the games sure, but in the end they're still danmaku shooters, there's only so much there to discuss.

damn you and those gets actually make her sound worse than I ever could.
Good job.

>this thread hardly ever covers gameplay discussions, so lore discussions are all we get
where did you come from and can you go back?

>they're still danmaku shooters
Of course, but when people say "discussing gameplay", they also mean personal experiences and achievements, in addition to the purely technical side of the software: say, "I've just 1cc'd Touhou 78: Something of Lasers".
My bed.

I guess, but this isn't exactly a blog so people aren't exactly encouraged to post such things. On that topic however, how the fuck do I beat Marisa in IN, like holy shit Master Spark is fucking my shit.