>JUNKERTOWN is coming out on SEPTEMBER 19th
youtube.com/watch?v=BQ6CEjuif8I

>Talk shit, get banned
youtube.com/watch?v=kMtFaZSR-s0

>Deathmatch is live
youtube.com/watch?v=KWTxPwtCCGQ

>Latest cinematic
youtube.com/watch?v=d89Vu8GVq2c

>New hero teased - Lumberjack. Will cut all tree props in the map and turn them into stools.
>Player can buy Overwatch Token to turn them into Golden Weapon skins.
>Map maker announced for 20th September.
>Free subscription to BLACKED for every 10 lootbox purchase.

>Latest PC patch notes
PTR: playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20972920
Live: playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc

>Overwatch dev tracker
overstalk.io

>Hero tips, tricks and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/N0QDu
youtube.com/watch?v=Jqf0e8zzyCw
youtube.com/watch?v=vDlCqJ1tD3M
youtube.com/watch?v=3XU1TockPjE
youtube.com/watch?v=mcPDd16_9dI
youtube.com/watch?v=_q0QGtk_AM0
youtube.com/watch?v=rnfzzz8pIBE
youtube.com/watch?v=4_CBzklel1c
youtube.com/watch?v=8tjcm_kI0n0
youtube.com/watch?v=3LNOHyt_ynE
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/junkertown-wasted-land
playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20972920
playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc
overstalk.io
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com
strawpoll.me/13967711
strawpoll.me/13967717
strawpoll.me/13967759
strawpoll.me/13967765
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

P E R F E C T I O N

My problem is the map looks ugly and is just a brown and orange nightmare that hurts to look at

>all these crippled women tears on Blizz forums.

B R U C E
R
U
C
E

>YOU CAN'T PUT PROJECTILE ON HITSCAN IT DON'T WORK RIGHT! -people complaining about d.va

Soldier 76

New mercy isn't even harder to play mechanically at all. She just requires a bit more thought and effective decision making. Only people crying are brainlet roasties.

troll thread >;(((((

remind me again why i should flex pick

>they didn't fix D.va saying bang every 5 seconds
>they didn't fix the Mercy bunny hop glitch that gives you free GM
See you in season 7!

Alpha males can play any hero and carry on any hero.

Remember months ago when D.va got that health buff and was played in a hyper aggressive bully style? Then Geoff came out and said they like the idea for that kind of mech hero but that's not what they want for D.va so they changed her? Well... Here we are. Again. And they made her an aggressive bully style mech. The overwatch team said they could make that style of hero in the future but they didn't want it for D.va. Make a super aggressive bully mech hero. Leave D.va alone like you said you wanted to. Please.

The post by Geoff i'm referencing.

imgur.com/a/N0QDu

D.va is no longer a tank.

I do not care about missiles. I do not care about shooting while boosting. I care about protecting my team like a tank should. I have never played bully style d.va and do not want to. I don't like playing her aggressive. I like playing a defensive D.va protecting my team, especially my supports, with DM. Now that DM is only 2 seconds and has a really long recharge she can't really do this anymore. She is no longer a tank that can help the team and protect them from incoming damage and now she's more of a diving brawler like when she got that health buff months ago. Even when she had that buff I still played her as a defensive protecting tank, not a brawler.

And this is just her ability to protect her teamates. I haven't even mentioned her own personal survivability. She's a giant mech with a big hit box. She is an ult battery without DM. And not to mention her huge crit box. It'll be extremely hard to survive without DM.

>hanzo screams at me for rez
>start to dance while I watch him slowly respawn

Is this, dare I say it, /ourbuff/?

to help your team. You're more likely to win with a good team comp than you are with 5 dps and 1 tank.

So Mercy can heal faster and more now with the chain ability, right?
So why are people complaining that a HEALER can do her job better?
She's a HEALER not a NECROMANCER.

Great, so this change wasn't for you. Move on.

Proper OP Links

>Season 6 already changed some things
>And it just changed fucking everything else so HANG ON
youtube.com/watch?v=Jqf0e8zzyCw

>new changes:
- RIP-Tire momentum nerf
- D.Va changes (matrix, missiles, etc.)
- Mercy rework (see below)
>recent changes:
- Orisa - shield is bigger, plasma bolts fly faster
- Roadhog - keep moving & get damage reduction while self-healing
- Junkrat - carry two concussion mines at once, tire is way faster
- Widowmaker - venom mine reveals enemies, grappling hook recharges faster
(also, you can adjust crosshair outline opacity)

>MERCY REWORK
>IT'S HERE
youtube.com/watch?v=vDlCqJ1tD3M
>the "Huge Rez" achievement has just been changed to "resurrect 6 teammates without dying"

>(my god, user, that's TODAY)
youtube.com/watch?v=3XU1TockPjE (newest video)
youtube.com/watch?v=mcPDd16_9dI
youtube.com/watch?v=_q0QGtk_AM0

>Talk shit, get banned
youtube.com/watch?v=rnfzzz8pIBE

>Deathmatch is live (it's in the arcade)
youtube.com/watch?v=4_CBzklel1c

>What did the devs say they're working on?
- SR calculation changes
- Map voting / rotation someday
- See-through objective markers
- Solo-only queues / search preferences? Nope.

>Latest cinematic
youtube.com/watch?v=8tjcm_kI0n0
youtube.com/watch?v=3LNOHyt_ynE

>Latest comic
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/junkertown-wasted-land

>Latest PC patch notes
PTR: playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20972920
Live: playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc

>Overwatch dev tracker
overstalk.io

>Hero tips, tricks and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com

(not related to Mercy changes) but why do people who blindly agree with whatever the developers do think they're aspiring game designers... it's diet cringe. I mean they don't even know what they're doing with D.va half the time

>laughing_girls.pdf

this a million times.
Rez was an "oops" button. The same as cryo, fortify, molten core, and any mobility ability.
Your main job is healing. If you EVER have to rez it means you fucked up your primary job.

Thank you for the links.

Can't get those phat rezzes and they can't survive being targeted now.

Shit, OP is lost in time.

Let's see what people here think about the changes to Mercy and D.va overall...

strawpoll.me/13967711
strawpoll.me/13967717
strawpoll.me/13967759
strawpoll.me/13967765

so what does this patch even accomplish
what even does this patch do to the meta

this is how blizz works

>four polls
>all with captcha
I don't have time for this.

they specifically said they didn't want to do this to d.va and now they did.

no more dva stall

SHITTERS ARE QUITTING!
Praise Jeff

This still baffles me
>Lose the majority of your games by a significant margin
>GM

Like I get how it worked and why it happened, hopefully past tense on that knock on wood, but it still baffles me.

I don't trust Veeky Forums enough not to include them desu

I want to MARRY Tracer.

add him to friends and bully every time they play ow again.

What's the best way to attack the new meme map? Every match so far seems to be my team getting railed by a Junkrat having the time of his life.

>Not feeling like your personal performance match to match has a significant impact on your odds of wining or losing each one
That must suck. Do many of you guys actually feel like that, like you're just along for the ride?

The actual meta of Tracer/X/Dive shit? Nothing.

The in game comp meta? Basically nothing except Mercy has to git gud and DVA can't lock smurfs out of the game anymore so that tracer with 5 minutes played who is averaging 20 kills a second in lower ranks is going to shit on you even harder.

bang

there are a few matches where i'm not feeling it and basically feel like a spectator
shit sucks but it's not that big of a deal

So can we all agree that junkertown is the worst map in the game?

they changed their mind? Wow call the cops!

>DVA can't lock smurfs out of the game anymore so that tracer with 5 minutes played who is averaging 20 kills a second in lower ranks is going to shit on you even harder.
Honestly I'm Ok with that, it just means that the smurfs will climb up to an appropriate rank faster and spend less time shitting on shitters

Is Junkrat still worth picking now that they nerfed his tire again? I tried him in QP but didn't have much success. Does he work better when both teams have proper comps instead of GenjiHanzoWidow?

But surely that's not the majority of the time right? For me there are some matches like that, but most of the time when I win or lose I can think back to what I did in that match and understand why.

>Complains about poor balance
>Says he's gonna go play a MOBA because the new healer will do good damage

god people are so fucking stupid

Me too, user. Me too.

These fucking monkeys cant even adapt.
Cant adapt -> die off.

I haven't tried it yet, but I really can't imagine it being worse than Horizon Lunar Colon

Low key it's a very small nerf, smaller than what people will say it is. So if you think you're decent with him then go ahead and try him out.

His tire is really what made him bullshit because it could come from anywhere and was incredibly hard to shoot down even as a hitscan. The extra mine added an extra layer of bullshit but it's bearable.

I want to kill the dumb dyke cunt Tracer.

nah most matches are okay
it's mostly the extremely shitty ones where i'm not even playing half of what i can

>tfw no FFA map will ever beat Amélie's Chateau

>Almostward
This is Almostward's play session since the patch. You can't make this shit up.

Time to post salt

I want to kill you for having such a shit opinion.

So much salt, literally cant freeze

No?

>go into practice range to test out new dva
>discover that she can fly with matrix / rockets / lmb at once

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THAT

Help, I have 1000 Gold and want Mariachi Reaper or Hayseed Junkrat. I know I should save for Pumpkin or Junkenstien but I don't feel confident in my pulls.

I've played about 10 comp games since the patch, all with 2 DVAs on each team and I couldn't even tell she was in the game. It seems real cool until you get mowed down in 2 seconds without a constant DM.

Here is a proper new thread with a proper OP, don't support the tranny poster from the discord, migrate and report this thread so it can be deleted

Don't behave like sheep

Wow, you guys. I used to be all for Blizzard, but now.... I just don't know... where will us limbless retards go now.......

save up.

It legitimately triggers me when someone defends Mercy Rez Wars

They don't fucking know what it was like having matches be extended an extra 30 minutes because of that bullshit

>thread gets deleted
pottery

MODS=GODS

The game is ruined now. Mercy got buffed way too fucking much and it's completely changed the way the game plays now. Heroes never, ever fucking die.

Usually when I win its because I'm shitting on the enemy DPS.

If I win as DPS its because I can out skill them.

If I play tank its because I can get in their face and stop them from doing the job and potentially kill them.

If I play zen/ana I can kill them when they come up to me or get consistent sleep darts on key targets during their ults.

Where will they go now?

I can't get over how bad junkertown is. I seriously doubt blizzard plays their fucking game.

new dvas are really improving my weapon accuracy stats as widow, thanks jerf

What's wrong with it?

YASSSSSSS
this so much this. Blizzard this. So much this.

>tfw the good opinion gets disliked massively and hidden

Veeky Forums should shit up the forums every once in a while

It can be a bit obnoxious when there's two Mercy's just bringing people up over and over again, but I still prefer this to having one character consistently just end games by hiding during a crucial fight and bringing everyone back when it's over.

sniper corridor

I did that once. I got permabanned 5 times within 1 minute because I pissed off several forum mods simultaneously

the first point is awkward but the rest is "fun"

Horrible sight lines, horrible spawns, terrible health pack placements, too open, any area that isn't too open is a horrible choke point. It's just a fucking mess and it's way imbalanced towards the attacking team.

Voice of the reason getting downvoted by salty mercy shitheads.

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

now i feel sorry for the little guy but shit happens,im sure he can find joy in the game after today's update

>Autism intensifies

>Lost ten in a row
Cant wait for my forced 50 lads. Gonna be fun tomorrow.

It's actually gotten sickening how easy it is to know when it's going to flip in your favor.

I haven't had any issue with the sightlines but I will agree on the Health pack placement and spawns.

Although bad spawns are a staple of the game at this point.

>Specially with the name-calling and the disrespect she gets when she's not played well.

Here's a thought, if you don't want people shitting on you for playing bad then disable the chat.

Not even for posting but for upvoting good opinions and downvoting salty shitters. I dislike forums with a like mechanic simply because they hide posts with legitimate criticism and salty faggots can just hide that shit from everyone. All you need is effective moderation to remove cancer troll posts and you're set.

Just keep telling yourself it's real, with a good attitude maybe you'll win those games

Maximum autism

Will this kill OW as many casuals were just clinging onto easy heroes like dva and mercy?

Shitters BTFO

the map is just a drowing of fucking shitty colors and the whole thing is one huge eyesore

This is exactly what we have always been hoping for.

Thats the bloom

Adjust your contrast maybe?

Special snowflakes cant handle the truth

The fire rises.