/divg/ - Divinity: Original Sin General

Look alive edition

Previous: Item Crafting List: rcfox.ca/DOS2Recipes/
Skill Book Sellers: divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/Skill Books
Skill Book Crafting: divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/Skill Crafting

Advice for a Arcane Archer? Really fucking sucks that there is downtime on Elemental Arrows so for 2 turns I dont have elemental primary damage

Gonna lonewolf it, dont know who/what my partner will be

What's the best course of action with the jars?

Does the old woman really go down that easily? I thought she would mean more or something.

Holy fuck I can't stand Sebille. She's not funny, she's not sexy, she's not intelligent, she's not useful - in fact, she's actively been a detriment to my progress through the game. I want to just get rid of her but I keep thinking maybe she'll come around or redeem herself somehow if I stick it out. Can someone confirm she isn't just a complete piece of shit for me? No spoilers, I just want to know yes or no: is she just a bitchy worthless elf that belongs in the trash?

>Game crashed
>Launch again
>Now has a profile called 'debug profile 1'
>Can't switch it back
>Make a new profile
>Still can't switch back to my old one

SEND HELP

Eat/smash the necromancers at your leisure, it's what they want anyway. Give whatserface, the G one, her jar back.

Sup /v/, still annoyed that girl didn't agree to go out with you in 8th grade?

That was all apparent from her origin story.

How is late game geomancy? I know early game it's more of a tank support spec, but how about the late game skills?

>she's not sexy, she's not intelligent, she's not useful
Quite the opposite.

>she's not sexy

Gets better, but her personal quest still isn't that interesting, Lohse is way better.
(I still chose Sebille because of her voice though).

I had the same feeling about Red Prince but he never stops being a piece of shit

Nope. She's trash. Just like all the female origin characters.

Debug happens when you run a second instance, make sure the first one is actually closed in your program manager.

the worm tremor that entangles is pretty decent
also the other one that looks like it that aoe cripples

havent tried out earthquake yet

One race

I got a buddy to play this game with me and christ it is a million times easier to play when I don't have to juggle four characters at once

I'd still rather romance some dumb edgy bitch than some tumblrina who literally has a line where she dances around you singing "you like me you like you really really like me".

I hope someone got fired for that one.

Still hindered by its supportyness, but less so than hydro. Pyro and Aero are the schools if you want to delete people.

newfag here, what's a good/standard stat spread?
main stat + con + memory for everyone?
is wits any good?

The real answer is to pick Sebille as your MC and fuck Lohse.

worm didnt appear for me in alex fight

Does summoner ever use dimensional bolt?

All races are skellies inside. Undead master race.

You want at least one character with wits but its pretty useless you're building for crit

Wits is critical for finding secrets but is otherwise a pretty bad stat. That spread works well for basically every skill focus save Summoner which doesn't have a stat to worry about.

>call sebille shit
>every post defending her is a shitpost with literally no counter-argument
So she only appeals to trash. Guess that explains why she seems like trash herself. Thanks for clearing that up for me lads.

Anyone have any good builds I can steal? I'm uncreative.

>the dumbass carefree bard character is now tumblr
We need to burn down the internet and start over. I'm fucking done with this shit.

So where is the tablet in blackpit? I've searched the entire mine and can't find it.

Post your squad

Not really. It's only useful if ALL of the available ground is taken up by surface(s) the enemy is immune to and you have no other way of overriding them.

Then you went the wrong way, it forks.

Split personality demon living inside me manic pixie dreamgirl with highlights seems more like deviantart OC-tier shit than anything else.

>give Gratiana her jar back

Someone's triggered.

Didn't you hear? Everything "we" don't like is tumblr or reddit,

She's spent over a thousand years as a priestess atoning, no reason to make her stop now.

heres a good game to get suggestions

>Meat Men break out the hurt hands on the iron doors
What am I in for when they roll in?

>Corrosive Touch doesn't actually exist in the game
>a Necromancy and Geomancy book combined always gives the Source version of the skill

Mother fucking shit

I am triggered. Fuck you.

>Two people is not a squad

There's this rat in Braccus' tower, what should I do to it? It keeps dying from every spell I cast on it, including heal and frost armor

Little to no trouble, they've got no armor so you can CC them to death.

Thats more of a fireteam

I think it fits really well with any kind of "tanky" character. Able to regen armor, stop enemies from moving, slow enemies down. A lot about it is about stopping the enemy from moving.

You should stop taking things on the internet so seriously and relax a bit

Two Lone Wolves, motherfucker. Ain't no one can fuck with us.

>Wasn't paying attention to names, just smashed all the jars because I thought they were trapped souls
>get back to the Seeker village
>What the hell ha- Oh. OHHHHH

Whatever helps you sleep at night, dude.

If you break it she stops existing completely. She only gets to die a natural death if you give it back to her and then she dies.

But aside from moralfag reasons, once you pickpocket the bitch she's worthless, and you get four times as much exp from breaking her jar than you do giving it back to her.

i see, is it a good idea to level them evenly or is more or less offensive stat / con better?
memory depends a lot on your build i guess

I'm going to make my rogue the persuader, and my mage the thief, and my warrior the loremaster, and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

Is there a list of spell field combos anywhere? Everything that oil/water/blood/etc. can be used for?

Where are the other two teleporter pyramids? I have the ones you find on the ship but I can't find the other ones and I can't find any information online about their locations.

The voice actor couldn't even give a brief pause before the AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH?

That's only crazy if your rogue or warrior is undead

Are Lohsefags possessed too?

How is Pickpocket supposed to make my life easier? I can only steal one thing and thats it, isn't it a bit too useless?

Tooltips, senpai.

all waifufags are possessed

>The companions you don't take into act 2 turn into spooky ghosts
Oh

>I can only steal one thing and thats it
What? You can still a shitload of items.

As you level it up you can steal more and more shit, it makes skill training much easier.

Your limit goes up with thievery and you're less likely to get caught with more sneak.

Lohse's way too generic to be my waifu. I'm just mad at her being called tumblr.

>Bless fire
>It becomes holy fire
>Bless Necro fire
>It just becomes regular fire

Are we ready to admit that necromancy is more powerful than the gods?

Fucking finally

Okay so I'm running a bit on an autist RP party and am stuck on the last member.

Long story short I'm either having the last member be a non-elf character with Pet Pal, or an Elf (for corpse eater) without Pet Pal.

Which of the two am I least going to miss out shit by not taking?

I know corpse eater has lots of lore implications but when I think of actual content that I got to experience Pet Pal came ahead - at least during early access.

How do you get that?

They cancel each other out.

>1 - holy fire
>0 - regular fire
>-1 - necrofire

Pick pocket lets you steal what you want. Lucky find gives you greater gold income, Loremaster removes the need for you to pay for identifying services.

Pick either one you want, they all serve the same purpose

what am I missing?

if you have Fane you can turn into an elf to eat corpses temporarily

I think there is a glitch with the Lohse quest in the cave at fart joy.
I'm playing with a buddy, and he's using Lohse, when she went bat shit nutter butters I sided against her, she could attack me but I couldn't fight back, and the elves all attacked me as well.

I want to FUCK Malady

You can only steal once per character, per NPC.

This is to balance out the fact that pickpocket isn't a stat roll and you can just take whatever you want.

Of course the VALUE of what you can take during that single theft has a limit - this limit is what increases as thievery does.

Escape via the sewer pipe. No NPCs shoot the cat on that route.

Taking an elf mostly just gets you a few free skills, the information is rarely useful, mostly just random memories. Pet pal has a ton of quests that are either enabled or made easier. Also just grab Fane's mask you nob.

Oh, I guess that's the only way to keep the cat with you, I guess? I was wondering where he disappeared to.

you don't even need fane. you can still get his mask

i bet she likes getting choked out when you smash

Have we got any decent crafting guide?

Ifan literally dissolves into nothingness.

The black cat that follows you during Act 1 gets turned into a familiar assuming it survives your escape from Fort Joy.

The moment you complete your chosen escape route the dialogue will trigger.

Most people take the sewer exit past Kniles the Flenser to complete the cat quest because it involves the least risk of the cat dying along the way.

Just don't go up close to the front gate senpai.

>literally no one reads the OP

You might have a hard time reaching her neck.

Please respond

Any escape is fine as long as it's alive. I got it dropping down from the bishop, going sewer, going drawbridge, going boat with the kid.

The cat caught on fire twice and was poisoned once. The gate isn't the only problem.

Forgive me, first time I got into the general the OP was literally nothing

>tfw want to play rogue main character but will lose persuasion for thieving

When I was leveling up I gave Lohse the stench ability and my dick twitched a bit
Is somethign wrong with me?

>tfw gave Fane pet pal
Glad he gets to do something.
I keep taking all his magic gear so he's constantly stuck with hand-me-downs while Beast and Red just take all the leather and metal respectively.

What's the most OP build

why's that, it looks long enough to deepthroat a stallion