Who's holding their bag with this one?

Who's holding their bag with this one?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735170.15120
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not I. Woke up and sold for a huge loss, but made some back on ARK before it dipped.

>slow gains

I still can't believe I didn't sell PIVX at a dollar though. I made 100% and for some reason held like a fucking idiot. I'll be over it once I make it back I guess.

Dropped most of it. Still hold a 1000. Made it back in shift

REEEEEEEEE THE WHALE SAID IT WAS SAFE OVERNIGHT REEEEEEEEE

How much do you have bro?

6200@4500 sats.

That's what you get faggots.

ETH for the solid gains, BAY for the "maybe i'll get rich" gains

this is what happens when faggets open their mouths and go to their bitcointalk thread I don't know for what reason.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735170.15120

their laughing at Veeky Forums

as our whales were pumping, bagholders sold off by the hundreds of thousands. Getting to 10k was nearly impossible

This is why I shouldn't have told you stupid faggots about it in the first place

yea, once I saw someone posted that shit on fucking bitcointalk before I went to bed I shouldve sold while I was ahead.

Lesson I've learned over the past 2 weeks: don't ignore red flags.

KLill yourself =)

3900 sat and rising now kike shill.

Angry your fud campaign only brought it to slightly above my cost basis at the lowest point? kek

Should I buy more?

the low to mid 3k sat handle is guaranteed money when news comes

Keep holding till 10k

Too late

Jesus Christ, did you people STILL not learn 5000-5500 yesterday and you people STILL haven't learned.

For fuck's sake I'M TRYING TO HELP YOU PEOPLE. I SHILLED YOU. GET OUT NOW WHILE YOU STILL CAN.

kill yourself I'm still in the green

>pretending to be me still
I see you moved your shilling to a new thread since I BTFO you in the other one

Wow, that sucks you can't pretend to be me now.

These ppl don't know when to get out. I woke up this morning saw my xmg go down by 20%, immediately moved it into ARK and made up all my losses.

These guys are attached to every shit coin they buy.

just get on board guys
ride the little einsteins rocketship

Nice shilling shen wu

4400 sat and rising

I'm not pretending to be you.
There were like 2 major MAGI threads yesterday. One was made by me and the other wasn't. Regardless, I shilled this thing like crazy and people actually bought in so I feel kinda bad about taking their money knowing it wouldn't work out.

Nigga sell.

>still pretending to be me
Glad I picked up this trip to cut off you chinks at your shill narrative.

4400 sat and rising, hope you sold and kill yourself.

the two whales collide

I did the same thing with DRACO.

Remember DRACO guys? Revolutionary new coin that would change the world. That one.

Draco still has bagholders just like you guys, which is hilarious cause it was shilled exactly the same way.

Yeah. PIVX, DRACO, ARK, BITBAY, XMG.

Wonder what today's will be.

they're larping neets or chink shills. either way they're the same people who posted
>bubble in securities emotional pattern.jpg
at DASH 20$

They're the people who purposefully make sure Veeky Forums doesn't know good plays, or if they do, to shill them to the point of unusability

not ark tho

Again, I sold thousands of USD at 5000-5500.

4400 is fucking poopoo son.

Weak hands should leave.

Nice larping moishe.

I'd really consider killing myself if I was as bad at shilling as you are.

K.

I have no stake in this anymore, I'm just coming clean from yesterday and trying to help you.

>still larping

good thing I got this trip to make sure you can't merely pretend to be the guy who notified Veeky Forums about XMG around 2900 sat.
Kill yourself.

why don't you two shut up and start pumping this shit so we can all make some money again

I'm not pretending to be that guy. I didn't do that. I came in a little later but still pushed it like crazy.

Anyway...man..let it go

Do you know what the D stands for in PnD?

>pretending this hard this coin can't only go up

Kill yourself faggot.

It's at 4500 sat you stupid faggot.

well someone is pumping right now and I'm guessing it's

Only pump I did was waking up this morning and jerking off and buying a bunch more magi.

The current price movement is natural and occured once the chinks fucked off from their shilling, which coincided nearly instantly with me coming into XMG general and posting my morning buy under my trip.

Remember: just because something is moving doesn't mean it's artificial.

>Remember: just because something is moving doesn't mean it's artificial.

This also applies to downward motion, except I have concrete evidence they coordinated their shilling on here, bitcointalk, and poloniex at china midday hours.

Addendum: fuck chinks

They really are soulless scum of the earth.

Jk here they come again

Remember this coin will be 20k sat by april.