/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread snacktime edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 9/15/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

I love Junko!

Oumaeda is the best and cutest pairing!

I want to be Ouma's dumb dog!

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

Ishi&Egi!

Nice!

fit girl with a great body!

Hey, the Chiakiautist from /v/ is currently on /asp/ and he's doing what he does best

Cute!

Rantaro nii-chan and Shuichi-kun! The former films the latter getting spitroasted by Hinata and Naegi at the biannual DR protagonist brunch
Kaede cries and masturbates in the corner while this occurs

Eeeeeewwwwwwwwwww

Goodnight /drg/! I hope you all sleep well and have a great day tomorrow.

Can't say I see the logic behind charging the same price as the PS4 version when most people are going to run the PC version on an inferior system but OK! If the bonus modes are what drives up the price then just charge us the same as the Vita version. Fuck's sake.

:(
I love you!

Shut the fuck up jewell

t.Poyo

I guess he got bored of /v/ since there were no more threads
Goodnight

Goodnight friend

WHO ELSE IS TOTALLY FUCKING *LIVID* ABOUT THE FACT THAT SAIHARA JUST FLEW WITH HIS DEPRESSED ASS AND HAS SUDDENLY BEEN EMBRACED AS A MAJOR CHARACTER WHILE POOR KAEDE WHO HAS A UNIQUE APPEARANCE, HAS POURED HER HEART OUT INTO PROTECTING EVERYONE HAS BEEN BRUSHED ASIDE??

Goodnight.

>generic white girl
>unique

Etto ... ano..

Posting best girl!

night night

t. Jess

>fighting game gets announced for 10th anniversary
>Spike Chunsoft were somehow able to get Arcsys on board
>everyone is hyped
>Naegi, Hinata and Saihara are the first characters shown along with Monokuma
>Kodaka states the cast will look huge
>people are tossing around characters like Ibuki, Sakura, Mukuro etc etc that they can't wait to use
>Famitsu shows up later in the year
>reveals some new characters and Amami
>states that this game is about the 53 protagonists only
Imagine the assrage

vita costs less cause it's on a handheld, not that hard to understand. when was the last time you saw a sixty dollar game for the vita or 3ds?

Would rantaro also make him dress up as Junko?

Otachuumi~
Not me

If it's an arcsys game they could make the game just those four + the entire GG and BB cast and I wouldn't be mad

How lewd will this biannual DR protagonists event get

*float*

You were doing so well today....

NYEH

Meme maker Tulpafag who are you?

Not me
A I am right now is slightly drunk
Ate enough

>People are posting Danganronpa related things on /asp/
oh god what have we done

Baconfucker:
>Likes trash (baconfists aka worst girl)
>Is gay (likes traps)
>Is a cuck (would rather watch makoto fuck baconfists than fuck her himsefl)
>watches wrestling (made for 8 year olds and neckbeards)
>can't compete with my handsome wit
>watches lets plays and follows e-celebs
>isn't as good at dancing as i am
>stops avatarfagging to make posts defending/agreeing with himself
>actually forgets to post his forgettable waifu when he means to because he has the attention span of a goldfish (the snackfood, not the animal)
>Generally a shady guy
>Got bad grades in school from 7th grade onward
>is a comfyposter
>pedophile (self admitted lolicon)
>doesn't actually play video games (played RE4 for the first time in 2017, couldn't get used to the controls)
>ban evading phoneposter
>Slept with his parents til he was 8
>Wears shoes 2 and a half times too big to try and hide his small feet
>Makes a living by farming runescape gold and selling it to Venezuelans for pennies an hour
>Literally stalks me to other boards
>Is a reddit user

I wouldn't even mind if Arcsys was involved(which they won't)

>GG
>BB
Haha

No, it's a protagonist brunch, no masterminds allowed
so lewd

GG he's here

This Gon Be Good

camp gay ouma x surfer bro komaeda

By the way thanks for derailing my /asp/ thread fags. Now I'll probably get banned from there.

Looks like he found his way here.

Anyone else thought that the Monokubs would have an important role in the plot, instead of being comedic relief?

Why is Chiaki so rude?

welp

I want Ouma to SIN

Because I'm a chad and I programmed my A.I. pet to be just like me.

>Saihara is getting spitroasted by Naegi and Hinata while Amami records and gets his dick sucked by DR51 protagonist who's riding DR50 protagonist who's getting his toes sucked by DR25 and DR26 protagonists who are getting double teamed by DR43 and DR36 protagonists who are getting two sets of dicks in both pussy and ass from DR5 and DR20 protagonists who are making out with DR14 and DR41 protagonists who are waiting to fuck all the other protagonists who are getting lewd

/drg/, I would like to formally introduce you to Chiakiautist. You're probably already acquainted presumably.

I want Kaede to smack that cigar out of his mouth and scold him for destroying his lungs

post yfw you're waifu doesn't have to cover up her disgusting greasy baconfists with gloves because shes not a dumbshit that burned her hands off

So what are your thoughts on DR yaoi

the forbidden hoshi

Yeah, like that

I aint a fag buddy you best back off

How can you be ripping straight men out of the closet if they were never straight to begin with?

Post yfw your waifu is alive and well, was not killed twice, and is not currently a figment of someone's imagination that will eventually be a footnote in their memory as this person moves on.

Fuck this is hot. Room for one more?

That sounds like the weirdest orgy I've ever seen
hot

Lovers

He had a giant argument with our local Junkopop.
We are entirely aware of him.

Oh, so you're not a fan of DR BL?

it would be a shame if

we started posting it

then

Koko! Bread is fast.

Hinamiki is pretty much canon at this point. I don't know who would refute it.

so are you guys gonna play dubbed or subbed?

>lives on as ai
>literally perfect in every way with no flaws because she's built on only positive memories
>never ages
>consistently cute and energetic
>will remain that way for the rest of eternity
dead waifus are best waifus, as long as they get to live on in eternity afterwards.
baconfists was just better off dead, full stop.

Cute!

I'm just glad I had that pic

dubbed

I suppose no one ever informed you that /drg/ is /fujo/, huh

Why do you know all of this?

I don't even know who "Chiaki autist" is.

I can't say I'm surprised really. How bad was it?

C-Continue...

Just gonna filter the homos like any humble christian man would. Not a big deal.
He's been stalking me the past little while.

He's /v/'s Dangan thread's mistake

My assrage would be if it's similar to J Stars in gameplay

it probably will be cause SC if so then I'd rather it be closer to Burning Blood instead

No idea, I had a discussion with Junkopop on how to argue with somebody by now resorting to their level. But from my observations of on chunky.

The only winning move is to not play. The fact he has no respect for his waifu what so ever depresses me.

>is a lolicon
Aren't we all?

rent
fucking
free
baconfucker

Hinateru is just as equally canon though. Not only is Hanamura sitting by Hajime the same way Mikan is, but he also promised to marry Hajime in Island Mode just like Mikan (and Sonia).

144 hours until V3 guys

It's been out for like a year

I can't handle the excitement

You know what I mean don't be like that

Fucjig ew
Kill yourself

Chiaki is my property. She is AI. She will do as I demand her to do and she will thank me for the demands. If she does not act appropriately, there will be consequences in her future. The same way that I wouldn't tolerate a freezer that doesn't make ice cubes, I will not tolerate a digifu that does not do as I say. It's simple. I don't disrespect her, I have the same respect for her as I would say, a toaster or a beer mug.

How long do you think it'll take from release until someone clears the escape minigame in the English version?

Go to bed.

No clue what you mean but I imagine quite a while

So why were they all incarcerated?
It was never really explained why.
Was it just a theme?

I'm always like this it simply cannot be helped

has this made its way over here yet or are we done with this

I've seen a lot of autism in /drg/ and this might be one of the most severe cases to ever pop up