youtu.be/c6ovTGSt49U?t=12780
youtube.com/channel/UCptf1J-cpNw-r6tbBDZqCrw
youtube.com/watch?v=vYS_iNKNI-g
steamspy.com/app/493840
reddit.com/r/mvci/comments/717qin/dead_on_xbox_one/
twitch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bullet!

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...

HA...

HA...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

put Cummy back in mahvel

>MvC2 launched with more characters and it made no difference
1. Low tier teams in MvC2 actually had unique gameplay and offered things top tiers couldn't do. There were a ton of low/mid/high tier players.
2. The top tiers in MvC2 had way more depth than any of the MvC3/MvCI ungas

>aw man this game shoulda launched with 40 characters. I'm getting tired of this ultron, thanos, jedah shit real quick
It's only going to get worse as time goes on because, just as in MvC3, top tiers in MvCI can do everything the lower tiers can except better. The game is going to be nothing but Ultron/Jedah/Nova/Dorm as time goes on.

>DBFZ has tech
That's cool and all but call me when a single fucking match doesn't take 5 minutes.

I like her, whoever she is

I NEED YOU HUNTRESS

What's going on with Sigma's mouth?

Is Menat good for a beginner?

>she isn't brown

fucking trash

>i want tod combos

Jedah is such a handsome devil

Solange is a top sniff

she's go1 only

calm down rashid

My favorite example of machamp play is the sets from CEO this past year from The Muscle vs Scatz, which is at 3:33:0 here youtu.be/c6ovTGSt49U?t=12780

This youtube channel also has a lot of machamp tech/combos/guides: youtube.com/channel/UCptf1J-cpNw-r6tbBDZqCrw

Lastly, the NA vs EU crew battle from last year has a lot of good machamp play, since the last EU player who was left who mained machhamp ended up solo-ing the rest of the NA team, but since this happened over a year ago now, a lot of the combos/tech/play in general might be oudated by newer stuff/the current meta (I play weavile exclusively, so I can';t comment much there): youtube.com/watch?v=vYS_iNKNI-g

i don't even play sfv

Not a fighting game. Get lost

Ode to Capcom.

Fuck you. You deserve it.

NOOOOOOOOO LESS THAN 10K SALES ON LAUNCH DAY NOOOOOO I THOUGHT WE WERE WINNING BROS WHAT HAPPENED I THOUGHT CAPCOM ALWAYS WINS

The only correct way Capcom Disney can apologize for this disaster is to add an even more sexy and sexual and naked version of Felicia than ever before.

no

goddamn Spider-Man is fun in this one, gonna try and make my Spidey/Thanos team work.

what are you talking about

Whens Unlimited Codes 2?

It's the grand finals of the ultimate final tournament for your favorite game. The two undisputed best players in the world are going head to head. What's more hype; a mirror match or two different characters?

Do people seriously not think Pokken is a fighting game?

It has literally all the same mechanics and gameplay features of other competitive fighters, it's not some anime tie in where every character has the same inputs or shit like smash

Was wondering if /fgg/ can help me, I want to buy the Omni arcade stick, but they only accept paypal. Isn't there another option?

Fuck off retard

should i play marbles before bed or watch a marbles movie

Anyone watching this fchamp stream? If you think ZeroMayCry and Morrigan/Doom was boring wait until you see Ultraon/Nova. This game isn't going to do very well with stream monsters. It's gonna get meme'd to hell once the top players start picking the braindead 8 way air dashers

I wonder how much MvCI's bad parts are Disney's fault. Obviously not all of it, I'm not gonna say Capcom isn't fucking up with this game but I think having a super unreasonable deadline was the root cause.

They playing their respective mains, doesn't matter beyond that point.

>Chun-li and morrigan have downgraded looks on purpose, the blonde marvel girl is an attempt to sjw friendly Cammy, vegan Samus
mvci has no sniffs sadly and it is intentional

It's mechanically just as akin to an arena fighter as a traditional 3d fighter so a lot of people consider it more of the former.

fgg/ What's your favorite fighting game move?

it's nintendo so it's bad

>behind the shoulder camera
Not a fighting game. It's a casual arena masher just like those DBZ tenkaichi games.

>karin sniffshitter is also a pokken furry
LMAO

fucking kill yourself parasite you don't play fighting games

Wait did mvci really sell less than 10k?!

Stop trying to bait me into your shitty thread with a massive pair of tits.
It won't work...it-it won't...

They see the field phase and it looks like those naruto games so they just write it off

playing a video game instead of watching two douchebags play a video game

I legit have no Idea what they can do. No one could have predicted that people would react so badly to graphics that personally I don't think are even that bad. KoF added a new shader after launch but still died, so I don't think they can recover. I mean, it's a fighting game with the most popular characters around currently and they addressed all the common SFV complaints, it should have been a success. If I were them I'd probably spend any remaining money on advertising.

Do you have a link to all the concept art? Or at least more?

leave capcom to me

just frame sky rocket.

How do you all deal with tilt in SFV? I've been struggling with this shit forever. Within 10 games I end up losing against myself. I'll be put on tilt by bullshit like I'll mistime a basic meaty which I've practiced forever and they'll be hit in the air coming down mashing buttons and winning. Or if I lose to Ibuki because I can't guess correctly on the side switch.

Also why the fuck is her target combo -5 but if she stops mid way, she's -8? That's such bullshit.

Unlimited Braps

It's the faggot Uma poster no wonder

Midnight Bliss or pic related

Except like 80% of the actual gameplay is in duel phase which is literally just a traditional 2d fighter. It's more accurate to just think of it as a 2d fighter, with the 3d thing just being a specific anti infinite mechanic that forces a return to neutral

Room: vidya
Pass: vee

this is what happens when people let memes control their thoughts lmao

Is Dante good for a beginner?

Wat fight gaem will you play today?!

Brick how did infinite run on your shitbox?

no

but let's do some scientific estimation shall we

street fighter jive: 13,807 peak
kekken 7: 18,766 peak
mvci: 3,600 peak

sfv: 315,000 owners
kekken: 326,000 owners

given these numbers, we can conclude that mvci sold roughly 1/4th of these 2 games on day 1

That's not me, kappaturd.

Where did you get those numbers from?

This is a perfectly sensible hitbox

You're the only person that says parasite you dumb cunt.

Nigga I played the game I know this I'm just saying why people think it. I always just thought of the field as a very exaggerated looking neutral

No Barioth, no Bnahabra, no buy.

More Karin.

Steamcharts dummy.
They stopped at about 3.8k peak, and ps4 probably wont be much higher.

steamspy.com/app/493840
and
reddit.com/r/mvci/comments/717qin/dead_on_xbox_one/

sfv - crossplay with ps4 making pc a more logical choice
kekken - ps4 online was broken for weeks and has massive input lag and extremely long load times, making pc a more attractive option
mvci - all versions are great but no crossplay means pc could be the LEAST desirable option since ps4 numbers will dwarf it

this is a good thing, that means we'll never ever see MVC ever again, but we'll get CAPCOM FIGHTERS ONLY. Also, this means they'll do gwaphix next time

LMAOOOO

>mvci - all versions are great but no crossplay means pc could be the LEAST desirable option since ps4 numbers will dwarf it
Least desirable is xbone:

Looks like my lingo is spreading.. Your days are numbered, vappa kid.

Can I get a source for the tit-queen?

No it's just you samefagging kill yourself

What's Hulk doing with Ryu

Playing UNIST

>all the people who pretended to care about the issues in SFV all ignore them being fixed in MVCI because muh grafix and muh xmen
This is a terrible outcome. Its like faggots crying about FM unlocks but much worse.

The REAL players who actually stick to stuff now have a nice game, but Capcom is getting the wrong signals now.

code of princess

Unga bunga

Yeah because they put the fixes in a brand new game and are charging full price for it.

You're right, they shouldve made MVCI free.

>goobers drag another game into their grave

damn

And continue to play nothing

Solange from Code of Princess and the upcoming Blade Strangers

>Punk playing vs Clockwork online right now
>mfw Punk is actually legit at marvel

No you stupid cunt they should have fixed the problems in the game people already paid for. Zero sympathy for this company. You ever think a large group of people that would have bought MVCi are those that got burned by SFV?

>they said no arcade mode, no buy
>they said no cinematic story, no buy
>they said too much input lag, no buy
>they said no tutorial, no buy
>they said no mission mode, no buy
>they said online wasn't good enough, no buy
>we give you all these things, and you still no buy
>so now, we will give you nothing but biohazard and monhan

SFV fixed most of its issues though.
They also delivered every single thing they promised.

stream?

This is an extremely bad thing actually. There will be no next time, why would Capcom bother developing fighting games if they can't please anyone? If people buy DBFZ more than they are buying MvC:I, and they will, this means developers know they don't need to bother with things like rollback netcode with smoothing because people are satisfied with delay. They already know people don't like being able to unlock gameplay stuff in-game and know people don't care about crossplay thanks to SFV flopping. They will look at Tekken 7, Injustice 2 and DBFZ, then look at MvC:I, KI and Skullgirls and think all you need to succeed is pretty 3D graphics, cinematic story, lots of advertising and presentation. Our future is either relying on NRS to save us in the "people caring about things like netcode" department or for Steam KI to be a success, or fighting games will regress.

>Capcom is getting the wrong signals now.
Not only Capcom, but the whole industry. The message being sent here is the most important thing.

twitch
.tv/mvcclockw0rk

>mfw MH is getting the modern RE treatment

>Karin is back
>no A3 OR Sakura Ganbaru costume
Darkest fucking timeline

>the framerate for that fighting game is just as bad as the game she's from

Is that good or bad?

>mfw MH World looks a billion times better than 240p handheld garbage with wrist crippling controls

Isn't on PC now though? I played on 3DS sadly and that shit was the appalling

Was buying MvCi a fucking mistake?

Even though the game play is great everyone is going to meme non-stop about its graphics and shit and so it will be impossible to discuss without people like dank coming in and lmao'ing everywhere.

It has preorder DLC and special edition exclusive content now when all that shit used to be free downloads in the past.