>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13968426/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cum inside Cumilla!

Nino!

How is she not in Warriors? Tharja I can understand and maybe even excuse but this slut is on the damn cover, she and her song are like the first fucking thing you think of when you hear "fire emblem if"

Nino!

Dori is a-dori-ble!

if FEW is getting reviewed by Famitsu you'd think a leak for the full roster would be incoming soon, no?

Genny is cute!

>got a 5* with my free roll for the first time

Ummm what do I do with this?

so are her breast plates leather or something? Because there is no way that armor can jiggle the way they do if they were a metal.

>tfw you're sitting on 190k feathers but don't really feel like spending enough to actually promote anyone new

As bad as Mark can do it's still better than their efforts since they'd just rush the enemy head on like the AI.

The creators mentioned an on-foot spear-user in an interview. She's in.

Ever since arena assault became a thing any 5* you get is valuable to train
Of course, if you think she's worthless you could feed her Wo Dao to someone else

Too difficult to model/animate her hair.
No other lance infantry in the roster to clone her movepool from and save effort.

Alternatively, planned for DLC. Same as Tharja. Please pay $50 for the season pass!

Considering the train of thought is usually "Fates" and "why is it so shit", Yeah, Azura is one of the first things that come to mind.

Probably why they excluded her. Because she's garbage.

keep her.

>Camilla gets to keep her panties but Lyn gets spatted.

HOW MUCH MORE WILL YOU TAKE FROM US

>when you promote as soon as you hit 20k but thanks to arena rewards you make that number up again in a couple of weeks

Because Azura's one of the first things to come to mind when why Fates is shit is discussed.

She's a good candidate for baiting people into buying DLC, and warrior games fucking love DLC. She'll get in.

>Lets have all our characters be from 3 games, I'm sure the fans will take that well
>Oh shit guys, the fans aren't taking it well. What do we do?
>I know, take that DLC character we were planning and include her in the base roster
>Fuck they still aren't buying it, quick we have to advertise it more.
>Hey look it's LYN!! She's in the game, front n' center and everything. Please buy it!!!

>The dilapidated shantytown of the Warriors PR and development team

Athena is absolutely amazing, one of the best red swords in the game, but I'm guessing if you're asking you"re a fucking cavshitter like everyone else here, so give sturdy blow to some or whatever

>couple of weeks
Nigga I get 20k a week

MOMMY!

>Finally got an Eliwood with the IVs I wanted
Took long enough. The problem with the more common units is that I get too picky with their IVs compared to 5*s where I just take what I can get.

>Tharja I can understand and maybe even excuse
What's there to excuse? We should all throw Koei a pizza party if Tharja doesn't get in.

They look so plastic.

>Levelling Titania
Why is it such a fucking chore

They mentioned a lot of things. You're a fool to believe a single thing they say after Lyn revealed they've been lying the entire time.

BREED THE DRAGONS

nothing they said contradicted the Lyn reveal. They said the roster would be MOSTLY SD, Awakening, and Fates, not all.

>Those shitty models

Her and Tharja are on DLC duty with Camus.

Fliat?

>Lyn is up front, even before Masrth
>Lucina isn't even allowed to be on there
Alright, I'm starting to think the Lynightning guy might be onto something

She's fun, good sword babysitter and worked well for me during Gaiden TT

Breeding big Nowi!

The models are fine, it's just shitty shading that makes them look plastic.

Ooh, fun, a free Seliph summon.
I wonder what this one is like.
I hope it's +atk I want to try a new build idea

because leveling gem users is always a chore, you nig

Opinions?

You can tell that Lyn was just pulled from the DLC pool of characters and thrown in there, considering how much emphasis they're placing on "relationships" with the roster and why characters are in it doesnt make any god damn sense why she's in their on her own as the sole rep of the game she's from.

Meanwhile you got shit like Lissa in there because "W-Well it would be weird to have Chrom and the Sheperds be in the game but Lissa isnt there!" not to mention ISIS shoving their Lightning in their when they were originally going to exclude her.

Does anyone have that gif of Xander digging through hay only to find Ryoma?
Please I beg you

What was even the point of their stupid little '3 game focus'? Lyn's addition was pretty well received and I can see a smattering of characters from across the whole series making a lot of people happy. The fact that Lyn IS an exception rather than the rule when it comes to additions shows up moronic the whole decision was.

Reminder that Lyn's sprite matches up with the one on this leaked box.

This is your starting roster, /feg, like it or not.

>Devs didn't even want to include Lucina at first, but IS forced them to

Yeah, not seeing it.

Well, here I go.

What am I exactly supposed to opine here?

Mating press Tiki!

>41 spd, unmerged with no skills
Shit, dude. I have a 4* +Spd/-Res Athena. I should train her.

>old Tiki, your seed flowing down her leg, watching as you impregnate young Tiki with a smile on her face
>Ninian, Nowi, and Kamui are all pregnant and nursing while watching out for their older children playing with Fae who does not get lewded because she's too pure and cute
>Sophia waits her turn

Lightning isnt even on the front cover of the game. KT really didnt want to include her until IS made them.

She's just shit mate

Their reason for focusing on Fates, Awakening, and Shadow Dragon was because there'd be too many swords if they had lords from across the franchise. So what do they do? Add Lyn. Lyn. Not Hector who uses an axe. Lyn, a sword user from a game they claimed was not the focus. It contradicts absolutely everything they've said.

Hmm, I'm really starting to think Tharja may not be in this game you guys.

SEXY BUSTY DRAGONS
I didn't even care about Tiki until summer came along

>implying Kris, Mark, and Kiran aren't all the same person just having taken on a new name each time he gets isekai'd

Mating Tiki!

It would be pretty weird considering she's the most prominent female character in the story after Lucina and doesn't bring time shenanigans with her.

>literally threw Lyn in there in an attempt to please older fans
>didn't work
>Celica and what I assume is Caeda also there
>game still looks shit
>still not gonna buy it

>-atk +res
WHAT
WILL
I
EVEN
DO
WITH
ALL
THESE
RES'ES

I would pay for this alt

>Problem
>Implying that's a bad thing
All the simpler to perfect them with utmost precision compared to those 5* only where you're stuck with what you get unless you shekel out

No it doesn't. They said they didn't want every game because to represent every game you'd need to represent each game's most prominent character, usually the Lord. A roster with just a bunch of Lords would be boring, so they limited it to three. They picked Lyn because she's more popular than Hector.

Not weird enough to justify a spot.

Ok /feg/ who has the absolute WORST prf in heroes?

I seriously cant believe I went through a Leo, dupe Brave Lyn, dupe Hector and a 5* Lachesis just for one of the best little sisters...at least I can rest easy now

>Kris the one man army
>anything like those weaklings who won't even lift a blade

Seliph

Alfonse

will we ever get new staffs/daggers/dragons for heroes

Thank you

Was Drag Back not working out for you?

You have mental problems.

Roy

The justification was about the weapon triangle and the proliferation of swords you fucking mong.

Silly user, do you think he'd always want to play the same way every time? It's all just a game to him. Sometimes you wanna be a dynasty warrior, sometimes you wanna play war craft, sometimes you wanna be the best and collect all the pokemon.

>What was even the point of their stupid little '3 game focus'?
Their official reasoning was that having too many games would result in too many sword users.
Of course, hopefully I don't need to explain to you why they chose Awakening and Fates + Marth + Caeda + Tiki instead of a mix of characters.
Fólkvangr, easy

>A roster with just a bunch of Lords would be boring, so they limited it to three.
And then picked all the sword lords from those 3 games.

She's hayai and not noodle armed, literally the best memedon in Heroes out of the box and SI only makes her better. If I was loaded/a blessed luckshitter I'd want Wrath for her, but she's already great as is - or well, as great as a red sword CAN be in muh mobashit meta

Sorry but I'm not buying /feg/'s circlejerk. The game would be retarded to exclude Lyn.

>Pass 2
Takumi hands down.

I still can't believe that an Axe wielding Frederick got a spot in the roster above so many other characters.

BORING?
FUCKING BORING?
Those are the main characters of THEIR FUCKING GAMES
THE ONES PEOPLE ARE USUALLY MOST ATTACHED TO

Fuck's sake man, they don't even realize how big of a slap it is to not get at least one character from each game +Nohr/hoshido/shepherds.

Fucking retards.

>no Navarre

Is +def/-spd Belka's ideal IVs? I might give her some minor SI for the upcoming quests, since she was good for me in Conquest.

t. Koei
The logic behind that is completely backwards though.
>guys if we put nothing but lords, it'll be all swords!
>Alm, Celica, the Jugdral lords (Leif's FE4 variant), Lyn, Hector, Ephraim, Ike, Micaiah and Chrom can all use something other than swords
>proceeds to throw Corrin, Chrom, Xander, Ryoma, two OCs with swords, and a billion other sword users in the game
Koei doesn't even know what Fire Emblem is. There wasn't any thought into picking the roster, they probably just picked characters that looked the most """"anime"""" and whoever else IS told them to add.

Alfonse.

>Is a hone that doesnt stack with other hones
>Barely any better than a normal hone attack but requires him to be half dead in order for it to proc

strawpoll.me/13968426/r

>nearly half of the voters picked "Waifu"

What exactly did you think "Waifu" meant anyways

Does Nintendo have a presence at TGS? Is there a chance that we can get information for FE Switch?

Go read the interview again.
which was always going to happen, as it would if they chose to represent every FE game.

But excluding Ike is not retarded?
But putting the Lyn reveal off until two weeks before release when most people already gave up on it is not retarded?