/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

Fun Edition

New to the Series?
Quick Start: i.imgur.com/kTpXdtz.jpg

Every single Kingdom Hearts game, besides the phone game, is now available on PS4! Catching up has never been this easy.
KINGDOM HEARTS I.5+II.5 ReMIX -- Released March 28, 2017
KINDGOM HEARTS II.8 Final Chapter Prologue -- Released January 12, 2017
KH 1.5 and KH 2.5 also available separately on PS3

Coming 2018
D23 2017 Toy Story Trailer:youtu.be/E4y7UK4nqnQ
Excerpt—Hercules Trailer:youtu.be/GNebfmXqHQ4
Less Disney worlds:gematsu.com/2017/07/kingdom-hearts-iii-less-disney-worlds-kingdom-hearts-ii-final-fantasy-vii-remake-along-areasJuly18, 2017
Kingdom Hearts is canon to Toy Story:siliconera.com/2017/07/18/kingdom-hearts-iiis-toy-story-world-takes-place-events-toy-story-2/July18, 2017
IGN asking Nomura fan questions:ign.com/articles/2017/07/18/8-cool-things-we-learned-about-kingdom-hearts-3-at-d23-expoJuly18, 2017
Famitsu Weekly Translation:khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-Toy-Story-battle-system-more-9760July19, 2017
Dengeki Interview:khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-and-Union-Cross-9827July21, 2017

>Lore Resources
pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] Resources:
Available for both iOS and Android devices.

>GLOBAL Updates
twitter.com/kh_ux_na
>JP Updates
twitter.com/KHUX_PR
>General News+Updates
twitter.com/Daybreak_Town

>Quick Help Guide [heavily depreciated]
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw
>Wiki
khunchainedx.com/
>Damage Calculator
khuxtracker.com

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/BCHvK
imgur.com/a/veMre
api.sp.kingdomhearts.jp/information/list
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw I forgot to post the link to the medals I'm asking about
What do I get rid of and what do I save?
imgur.com/a/BCHvK

Naturally the moogles and tier 1s, just regrind them in the story missions after you do whatever you plan to do with PL Sora

This is painful to look at as a JP player
>Chip/Dales below 6*
I don't think those drop anywhere other than the daily at this point
>all those un-Guilted medals
>all those 5*s
>125 inventory space

I knew it was bad over there but goddamn

girls

what about this girl

anyone in any accepting active fox parties? thinking of leaving mine since its 90% dead as fuck

...not my type

what about this type

Kairi medals keeping me safe!

I don't know what Mali's problem is but she needs to get over and do more Xemqua art.

I love what she's wearing!

Alright I'll get on it. I hope pets come to global tomorrow so I can use the last pull to guilt HD Xion and then start hoarding

Still looking for a new Bears party

Why is Kingdom Hearts strengthposting so bad?

dohohohohoho

Because there's no set standard. People job all the time, and you have no frame of reference for how strong someone is.

>fujoshits absolutely BTFO
Seeing it actually happen in KH3 is going to be gold

Aqua giving up sympathy pussy to Terranort when?

Proper nip fujos don't actually care about canonicity if they're cute, ship em even if they're straight, hell make the girl a shipper too

I feel bad rooting against xion's happiness, but namine is too cute with roxas. Plus we've been exposed to namine's suffering for much longer

I always thought xion and roxas were more like siblings

that is lame as fuck, we could have had a based /ss/ ending

>Session
>Last Saber
>Dark Cannon
>All's End

What will the trio limit be called?
How many phases?

>Cloud & Aerith

What did Nomura mean by this.

it's bullshit, i remember moments in kh2 where cloud reacts to his incoming "light", and it will be right before tifa shows up. The fuck, man

It's called Kairi sits on the sideline while the men and Aqua do all the work
It means people who think there are any OC canon relationships are retarded. Not all the duos in that ending are couples. KH is and will always be about JUST friendship and anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional

kairi will KICK your ass

>Zack
>ss
???

>eraqus
>bbc

nani?

She is literally his light, like Sephiroth is his darkness

aerith is his light too. And in the credits.

So are they literal manifestations like Vanitas or is it just all metaphorical?

So did they nerf the Org XIII quests for this reprint banner or does Global simply have fucked up stats like Defense not working at all.

I'm surviving hits I normally wouldn't survive in Global and I don't have any Defense boost skills.

Is she the type to think people are weird for liking sexy pics of fictional characters?

They didn't nerf them. Power creep.

We have room in ours; just post ID and I'll send an invite.

I have Lv5-10 Keyblades with 4 slots

i'll lose my weekly lux if i switched before monday right? if its not too much trouble could i join after that? my ID is 2406

You won't lose your solo Lux for the week (aka for Solo rankings, you'll be fine) but the Lux you've collected prior to joining the party won't count for the party's Lux total (doesn't matter too much). Any Lux you get after joining the party will count though.

oh i see
in that case, an invite would be appreciated!

Was he sniffing her bra?

Didnt you see the full pic?

There's a full pic?!

No.
None of that!

>k-kingdom hearts is only about friendship

Night night, Aqua.

I really wish there was some moderation on Veeky Forums so that fucker would get banned for at least the 4 seconds it would take for him to reset his IP.

Veeky Forums robot when?

imgur.com/a/veMre

reminder darklings are heartless

No.

>use broom Mickey to dot .2 Kairi to get a trait, don't care about guilt
>don't get a trait
Whut. I could have SWORN they give you a trait as if you used a dupe to level them up. Feels like I've done it before...

It's never been like that you knucklehead, that would be so broken.

There's a Help menu in the Options for a reason. Learn to use it.

so when are pets happening?

When Terra fucks Aqua.

Guess aqua better get ready for some dicking, because the pets are happening today

In about 12 hours after the maintenance is over

Dont toy with my heart anons
if your serious my hype became far to real

Well, that's the JP update.

Global was always slated for the 21st so it might not have changed

no change for me but hey pride lands sora is neat
21st will be here before I know it

I wonder if Ira has MoM's permission to see Invi's chin.

Gohan is my favorite KH character

Why did Riku give Kairi Destiny's Embrace, and not a stronger keyblade? Did he just give her the one work the flower design because she's a girl?

Did anyone else feel left out of Haytner, Pence, and Olette's clique in the beginning of KH2? Especially when you show up and they're already just eating ice cream together without you.

No, Roxas was late because he was just dropped into the Sim Twilight Town and was busy dreaming about boys

It looks better as a thumbnail but otherwise her lips are too huge

He pulled whatever was in her heart out.

We could get jp api in about 45 minutes

Ok

Reminder that Chirithy is a filthy traitor, and to replace him with your new fluffy pet the moment you get it

Reminder all the pets you see are the nightmares in kh3

Nah, he's cool.

api.sp.kingdomhearts.jp/information/list

>they get to sit in the big fancy Foretellers desk
IT'S NOT FAIR

TL;DR: Pets are a 6th medal slot, their stats depend on what 6 medals you give them (medals aren't lost in the process) as stat boosts.

>stats are dependent on medals given
This smells like a Jewish trick

It doesn't seem to be too picky. Even really old premiums give the same score/strength as the new ones.

Oh, then that's cool, god knows I have a shit ton of medals that used to be good, but are now garbage

>imgur.com/a/veMre
Thanks!

what the fuck is they saying

[I wonder how many naked girls fit on that table?]

give me a quick rundown on pets

. apk where?

In a while, not even the itunes store is updated yet.

[9/21 Update] 5 new story quests have been added! Let’s see what the Union Leaders’ first job is! Also, 25 new Proud Quests have been added! Get 45 Magic Mirrors, 2 Power Stones, 1 Speed Stone, and 2 Magic Stones! Updates: Fixed the EX Foretellers not doing proper damage in raid battles Made some low tier fixed damage medals deal a bit more damage Increased the poison damage limit Fixed some iMoogles having skills Fixed the Twitter icons not appearing properly on each player Fixed LUX digits on the parade [9/21] PETS Go on adventures with your new pets! (You must clear the first 14 main quests to unlock pets) You can equip a medal to the pet and attack in the 6th slot and use this medal in battle! You can strengthen and customize your pets Pets can master skills to assist the player [9/21] Version 2.3.0 System changes - Changed the title screen - Added a pet system - Now supports iOS Game Center achievements - Notifies you if you haven’t logged in for more than 60 days UI changes - Adjusted the coliseum and HSC so you can clear your deck on completing the mission (thus hiding your setup from others) - Adjusted the display of players relative to you in the ranking screens - Added guilt and trait filters - Adjusted the avatar screen - Changed the startup screens Bug fixes and others - Raised the level cap to 500 - Raised storage cap to 1300 - Improved tutorial - Improved early story - Added a default avatar board - UX is unlocked at quest 24 (earlier) - Changed abilities for low rarity medals - Fixed phones going into sleep mode during AUTO raids - Other bug fixes

>Added guilt and trait filters

Please mean you can sort by tier now.