Gigantic General #31
Why no one makes these anymore edition

Gigantic News
gogigantic.com/en/games/Gigantic/news
>Useful information and gameplay tips
pastebin.com/pL8tAmQE (embed)
>Hero Guides
mistforge.org/select_hero
>Information about mechanics (CC, buffs, debuffs, status effects)
arcgames.com/en/games/Gigantic/news/detail/10447093/

>View your Gigantic profile and stats
stats.gogigantic.com/en/
>View your skill rating when Refer a friend
arcgames.com/en/gg-refer-a-friend
>Gigantic Stats reader
grenn.io/

>Gigantic for Steam
store.steampowered.com/app/327690/Gigantic/
>Gigantic for Arc
arcgames.com/en/games/Gigantic/
>Gigantic for Windows 10
microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/gigantic-game-preview/9nblggh444sh

>/gigg/ ID list for Steam/Arc
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeYel67dS9Iya7szRv036gjBglN6m_hrLWpBf6ZgxzteKhksQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

>Result spreadsheet for Steam/Arc ID list
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oU-BVbqkJPtypRGJYwwqR1DcJhjbT6Yh59U2JLw0Nvo/edit?usp=sharing

>Xbone/Win10 /gigg/ ID list
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeYel67dS9Iya7szRv036gjBglN6m_hrLWpBf6ZgxzteKhksQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

/gigg/ Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/giganticvg

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

arcgames.com/en/games/Gigantic/news/detail/10648444
reddit.com/r/gigantic/comments/71e1gu/so_this_is_the_power_of_tripps_buff/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Or they just die like this one?

ded game ded general

Don't know what happened, but I actually got many quality matches in recent few days. Also, devs wrote long post about much stronger punishments for leavers in future update (no word about dodgers though). So I'm pretty optimistic about October patch.

>community is so small I'm getting acquainted with them without even trying
Shitty thing about it is that I don't like the vast majority of them, and yet I have to play with and against them, and have to suffer through their nonsense in every facet of this game's community. I'm sure some of them frequent /gigg/ too. Their personalities are really spoiling this game for me; if the game wasn't as fun as it manages to be I'd be extremely turned off by it all.

CORE was a mistake.

it's pretty nice when you recognize names of people who are competent and you can trust to follow up on your attacks

Why do all the fun games always die while shit like OW continues to strive?

Mozu!

Seems like even mozu posting won't keep general alive this time.

there's too many generals on Veeky Forums

> muh comp
> muh flexibility
> muh mmr
> muh one-button win
> muh fap material

Why do people want to push a big playerbase and a big community onto Gigantic in the first place? Once this game is purged from feeders, leavers and dodgers, it will surely benefit from its small community size. In my little gaming experience I found that all of the best games I've played have a little community. The ideal game for me is the one where few good regular players meet on the same servers and play together. I have this nice feeling everytime I play Chivalry or Fistful of Frags and I still miss this same feeling from TF2, when I used to play on the good old community servers (RIP) with good/very good regular players.

:(

>free rotation is all characters I don't like

I wish we had something like stable 5-7k players, this would be enough to warrant proper match making. It's not fun, when you basically can't play during off-peak hours.

Maybe I'm just lucky, but honestly I never had to wait too much to join a game regardless the time I play. I don't play in the morning, because I'm working at that time.

Not that person but what region are you? I heard people talk about wanting to play on different servers. I'm on EU and can't play during off-peak hours

It is nice for the ones I can tolerate, but my problem with some people goes beyond skill. The people I'm referring to are actually competent enough to have noticeable egos.
It was only a few minutes ago from now that I just got done with a game with one of these people. We were getting stomped, and this guy sits in chat spamming ellipses whenever a group of us dies and then proceeds to school our Tripp on how to play her during the middle of the game. Granted, he probably wasn't even as harsh (or toxic) as he could have been; as I know he's been in the past; but it's that exact sort of passive-aggressive nigh-on elitist musk that stinks up the community for me.

I'm EU too, but I don't play every time od the day. I mostly play after lunch (around 2-5 pm) and after dinner (around 8-10.30 pm).

Genericguy is an annoying faggot that needs to shut his mouth. If you get a game with him expect him to live in chat

Time for Stat-posting. Have you improved since 2weeks ago?

I waited 10minutes for this

Why is there no surrender option? It was obvious from the start we weren't going to win this one when we can't hold any objectives. All playing it out does is make me annoyed.

Delete Griselma she is Overpowered

>Almost 12 hours since first post
>8 posters
Dead general.

arcgames.com/en/games/Gigantic/news/detail/10648444
Rutger bug fixes and Tripp buff (I'm not even kidding).

Tripp needed to keep her high speed. A slow assassin is a useless/dead assassin.

Having high speed will make her invincible again

>tripp buff

Why aren't heroes free?

Played about 5 games last night. Queue was never longer than about 5 minutes and all the games were really close and fun. Only had disconnects twice during the whole session.

Also what the fuck is with Tripp's focus range? She was on the far side of her team's point C on ghost reef and I was up by the split entrance about to retreat when she 'nothin peronal'd me from all the way over there.

I don't know, but these Tripless times were pretty fun. Say what about good Wu or dodge Ramsay, but Tripp is the most infuriating shit in this game, honestly, Not the strongest, just not fun to play against.

How are you supposed to beat griselma

what if we try lewd mozus?

kill her hands (free focus and longer cooldown for her) and bait her escape skill

That was a waste, expected him to do more damage than that.

>kill her hands
but they're literally invincible

> 4 matches 4 losses
> 1st match one leaver
> 2nd match one leaver
> 3rd match two leavers but surprisingly the three of us were able to hold twenty more minutes
> 4th match one bruiser (me) and 4 shooters in my team, noone of them shooting at Griselma once and she kept dealing an insane amount of damage

HERE WE GO LADS!!

When I play a match then have to wait 20minutes for the next match is it because there's only 11 people playing and we are taking turns sitting it out?

top kek
Which region?

>kill her hands
Nice meme

EU

+20 then -30

Man I don't this game to die.
But it's a hassle just getting into a game.

Where the fuck are the advertisements?

I suddenly regret not playing the game more.

-buggy jump pool
-tripp chases a decoy
-wu runs into death

This is something that keeps happening to me, I think it's because the natural sense of bloodlust you get from seeing someone with low HP

>that aim assist
pathetic, dude.

are ya gonna make a post on reddit about it

Is it just me or is rutger ridiculously overpowered? His shield reduces a fully charged charnok fireball to 18 damage, his RMB deals a metric fuckton of damage and cracks armor, and has a crazy strong mobility tool

>has a crazy strong mobility tool
His shield blocks like 85% of damage its really strong.
Also vadashi with rutger is very broken because he only regains shield if he's at full health

>His shield blocks like 85% of damage its really strong.

that seems absurd. He's way tankier than any of the other tank or bruiser heroes.

monkaS here we go again.

The video's gone. What was it?

Nah, not worth the time. I saw the last thread (featuring you of course) and nothing have been done about it. I guess you are using xim4 or smth? Besides snapping to the target, your aiming just gives me M/KB vibes.

Stop making these posts.

Just let the game die in peace.

reddit.com/r/gigantic/comments/71e1gu/so_this_is_the_power_of_tripps_buff/

He used console to disable cookdowns

Let this be the last general until the game gets bigger.

These rapidly dying generals are just spam at this point.

maybe we should look to merge with another low population