/hsg/ - Hearthstone Shitposting General

Infinite fireball meta edition

Changes: us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/21029448/upcoming-balance-changes-update-91-9-5-2017#latest

>Deck lists
hearthstonetopdecks.com
hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.net (Buy premium for us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com
tempostorm.com

>/hsg/ Discord
discord.gg/2cb4RKk

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone

Previously:

First for Jade Druids are still good

This is /svg/, we want /hsg/ to take their Ben Brode back

Well no shit, everybody knew that would be the case
???

real druid nerfs when guys

its reparations for all of the shitposting /svg/ has done

When Jades rotate

>nerf jades
>all that happens is aggro druid is replaced with aggro hunter

help a shieldbearer complete the spectate a friend and challenge a friend quests Artifox#1919

literally HS card

Jades weren't nerfed.

name one jade card that was changed

mage is getting their own version of preperation next expansion and its going to be bullshit, screepcap this

i wouldn't be surprised

Im sorry for you guys that such a card was printed. I hope it never sees play.

>play warlock

vs hunter
vs hunter
vs hunter

What the fuck i remember back around nax a hunter vs warlock was a rare occurrence are blizzard trying to say something to me

I fucking hate this game it's not like 'oh this deck is good but you can play other decks that are different but still good' it's 'this deck is good and you're at a serious disadvantage playing anything else'

It already exists, its called primordial glyph.

>Destroy 40 minions for 40 gold
>Nah fuck it reroll
>Win 7 games for 100 gold

Is this some sort of rare quest? Why is the payout so obscenely high compared to others?

>when you double houndmaster and razormaw your bearshark vs the priest

Crystalline oracle has been giving me good cards all fucking week.

Too bad im rank 20 scrub.

That deck should be good enough for 15, what are you doing?

So what are the S-Tier decks right now?

Druid.

What type of Rogue decks are decent+? Been using Malygod but it's so inconsistent (poor winrate too)

I only created it last night after dusting all my wild cards for 8k worth of dust and returning to the game the other week

yagut nearly got 1 with aggro/tempo rogue, his list is on his twitter

I have literally never seen a razakus priest have either raza or anduin in bottom 10 of this cards.

I have.
Me.

Thanks, user! I'll try to make something as close to this as I can (Not 100% sure I have every card, if not, it'll be close)

there's a 48% chance for a priest to have only drawn 1 by the time they've drawn 20 cards

Do you think the pirate package is worth running in Midhunter?

In my experience, all Patches does is get drawn and burned in Tracking.

Yep i have numerous times

Worst was last three

There is not a single fun deck in this meta

Bone mare and the +3 attack dragon are such godsends for dustlets. Such good cards and so cheap.

If you werent a netdecking faggot you maybe would have fun

OTK priest is fun. I have never recived so much salt from other players.

There is nothing fun about having a 10% win rate with your memedeck while everyone else is playing netdecks.

>if it's not a netdeck then it's a memedeck with 10% win rate

i need to spectate someone for a quest ign: Artifox #1919 NA

>1 win away from innkeeper
>get matched against same priest as last time
>get shitdraw and he draws perfect answers +the sual raza dk combo so I just conede
>next match is against a zoolock with prince2 on turn 2
ehh
ima take a break for now. so close to first time legend.

oh boy I sure do love playing my meme decks that simply don't have the powerlevel to compete with the meta, boy do I love it when my nut draw is playing a 2/2 on turn 2

Homemade decks can have great winrates based on the face that people dont know that to expect cause they're all netdecking faggots

You guys lied to me.
They fixed the 10 packs pity timer reset.

I hadn't played HS in almost a year and now i've opened 12 packs of Gadetzan with no legendary.

>People are actually mad that Hunters are on the ladder
Are you fucking serious? This shit is literally the most honest deck in the game, and has been for years. Jesus Christ you fucking babies.

>decide to leave my patrician priest because cancer rexxar is the only deck I face
>to fight cancer you have to become cancer
>play huntard too
>every mirror go second

It was fixed even before kotft

People on this general kept saying that it wasn't fixed still.

>it's a 'make an arena deck and get no epics or legendaries' episode

Just got Lyra in my draft. Jelly?

>exodia mage gets full combo with 15 cards left in his deck

what do you guys think of my deck? should I switch out 1 stitched hunter for a bearshark?
should I fit in 1 bonemare somewhere? should I maybe switch out 1 eaglethorn bow for another 3 drop? do I need more 1 mana drops? a second deadly shot?

Look up asmodai's deck, he got rank 1 legend with hunter.

meanwhile i just fucked one up. low rank is the best of memes

>next game
>gul'dan is the last card in my deck, opponent gets it on curve
>the game after
>opponent has doppel evolve on 6 and another one on 7
>the game after
>pirate warrior, but who needs fwa when you can go first mate into southsea captain into captain into kor'kron into arcanite reaper

ah yes I took a look at his deck before! sadly, I lack the pirates and the bittertide hydra which are all essential to his deck I think. so I have to go a slightly different route

>the game after
>auctioneer coin prep mimic pod into two more coins into backstab into arcane giant
>the game after
>t2 keleseth shadowstep keleseth
What a fun game.

also, I don't really understand what's so favourable about bearshark. 4/3 is a solid body and its a beast, but other than that, I don't really see the practical use in his ability. he can't be swiped by druid, but that's about it in the current meta? or am I overseeing something? pirate warrior can still kill him with weapons, priest has aoe

Max statted beast with can't be targeted that curves neatly into houndmaster.

being unable to be targetted by spells from the start, and having 3 hp, enough to survive most early aoe removals is fucking amazing
card has won me a ton of games vs priests and mages

ah I see. do you think I should switch out 1 stitched tracker for 1 bearhsark then? or should I try to squeeze in a second bearshark in there somewhere?

>start spectating a friend for free back
>he loses 4 in a row and drops rank

I run 2 bearsharks in basically every hunter deck since it's just a top notch 3 drop and has amazing synergy with evolve too. Turn 5 drop 4/6 can't be targeted and a 3/2? Sign me the fuck up.

in my rank i run in too far too many priests to remove a bearshark

if you somehow dont run into priests, mages and warlocks then go ahead and remove it

war axe got nerfed

He got pressured by the spectate and dropped his spaghetti.

Can this deck reach rank 5 in wild?
I'm having loads of fun with it but I'm having trouble going from 11 to 10

This is the new Tier S deck. Play it.

its a possibility, he forgot to hero power a few times which couldve saved him from lethal

Who's that waiting for me at the end of the 40 pack tunnel?

MOORabi

>rotface
yeah no this deck is garbage.

People that play jade druid in wild should neck themselves. I went to wild to escape from you guys, please fuck off

deck built around dealing 1 damage to all minions
Including rotface in that seems kinda obvious no?

No because the card is so bad that the deck would be better without it.

400 dust

>using legend cardback
What are you a shitter?

Fuck, it's one of of those cards that's almost good, but not really safe to disenchant without the possibility of regret in the future.

I don't really give a fuck about aesthetics or which cardback I use, so I may as well use one that asserts dominance / justifies the time I spend getting to legend

Im having fun memeing on rank 12 with Pally Dragon. If Id post the deck would HSG make it better?

>Not showing off to your shitter friends that can't get past rank 15 that you got to legend

Ii'm having a great time tearing open assholes with my Razakus C'thun.

Tempo warrior

have you ever played bolvar? It will never be good. EVER. Not even in a deck with 50 divine shields cause the card is just bad

Play a Jade Slayer deck. Beating them in Wild is a piece of cake.

Well I haven't no, I just unpacked it. But imagine this scenario: blizzard prints a card that gives all minions divine shield. Suddenly this + pyromancer + bolvar on board could be an otk of some sort.

I realise that you can say this about any bad card

>tfw reno shaman is the only deck I've enjoyed playing for the last year

life is suffering

you are right thank god pyromancer gives charge to bolvar too. Oh wait it doesnt and wait a minute isnt bloodknight like infinitely better for 2 less mana? But, you are right they might print a card that gives 5 mana minions charge and +20 attack that start with the name B

this, no one can think to play around my murloc shaman because they have no idea how it plays

he is not bad you just play 1 extra mana for coolest entrance in this expansion

Blood knight makes all your other minions less sticky and puts all the power in a single one, making your board easier to clear in most cases.

Bolvar doesn't fuck up your own board, and with enough early game divine shield minions, it can present a big threat similar to hydra.

the only thing bolvar can preserve is the sense of failure when you play him and the constant reminder that you dont have the iq necessary to evaluate a card

Going to post it anyway, what should I delete or add to make this climb past rank 12?

>No pally legendaries
Fuck priest, should I build Mage dragon deck instead?

Hell, maybe I should add Prince two as the deck lacks two drops

I remember how fun this game was before the first standard rotation. I remember chilling in /dng/ playing my madolches with fellow anons in /dng/ hosted tourneys and having fun. I want to return to those times. I dont want to force myself to play this shit anymore. What the fuck happened?

Oh yeah secret paladin every game and freeze mage/control warrior as soon as you switched to a "counter" sure was fun

>le be blizzard
>le design jade druid
>le oh shit OP
>le release card that slightly nerfs jade druid
>le kill malygos rogue at the same time

EBIN ;D;D

Just at a glance it looks pretty top-heavy and weak to aggro. Wickerflame Burnbristle might be good, or any sort of early game Taunt for survivability. Muster For Battle might be another good call for early board control, especially with your lack of weapons.

I'm still mad that Breath of Sindragosa is such a shitty card. It was my favourite ability in WoW until Blizzard ruined it because they hate death knights