youtube.com/watch?v=BrP0H-n0x3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=MSQ8Lledz3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>when your adc picks jhin

i want a cute effeminate league of legends bf

xth for Syndra

cool a sleepy bread

> tfw Vladimir could be dapper af

I want to cuddle with Kled and never let him go because he's the fluffiest yordle and my bf!

This is acceptable, user. Good on you.

Nami is my go-to if the ADC is Jhin. She combos with him marvelously for some reason I haven't quite pinned down.

>people who blind pick katarina

Deserve to be hung from the lamp post

post em boys

>9 game win streak followed by a 6 game loss streak

Oceanic silver is a literal fucking coinflip.

And now you know user

Don't worry the only people I think have a champ face are kadeem and sona posters.

>Playing Yi
>Gank every lane
>Get a kill for every single gank
>Get 2 kills mid
>My team stops playing seriously vs Twitch Jax Nasus Zed
>They feed a few kills
>Suddenly game is back to being even
>My Annie has a fucking Gunblade because she was fucking memeing thinking the game was over
>They can't stop fucking feeding
>They won't listen to my calls for dragons/barons because they're tilted
>Lose
>The 12 year olds on the other team get to flame in post-game chat because my team handed them a free win

JUST FINISH THE FUCKING GAME STOP FUCKING MEMEING AND FINISH THE FUCKING GAME, HOW MUCH HARDER DO I HAVE TO FUCKING WIN THE FUCKING GAME FOR YOU GOD DAMN MONGOLOID RETARDS BEFORE YOU STOP FUCKING ME OUT OF LP YOU FUCKING SHITSUCKING PARASITES

HOW DO YOU BRAINLESS FUCKING MOUTHBREATHERS MANAGE TO FEED A FUCKING ZED WHO IS 1-5 BY 15 MINUTES YOU FUCKING SLACKJAWED FAGGOTS

I GAVE YOU 2 FUCKING FIRE DRAKES AND A FUCKING WATER DRAKE YOU ABSOLUTE SHITHEELS HOW DO YOU THROW THIS SHIT ALL YOU HAD TO FUCKING DO IS NOT GET PICKED OFF AND WE FUCKING WIN THE FUCKING GAME

FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES YOU PANTS-SHITTING COCKSUCKING FUCKING IDIOTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jhin goes best with Sion imo.

Leona sygnergizes really well with him too, especially since she's seeing more meta play now.

it doesnt matter who you lane with jhin, hes still not gonna be able to kill the enemies tanks in the late game and get wrecked by their farmed up hypercarry.

Will I still get rewards if I demote from gold?

>mfw checking new shop
youtube.com/watch?v=fmAI1YZR_jA

On another note, for anyone wondering:
>Can I spam a champion to get the skins My Shop?
I've played exactly 12 Ryze games since 9/14/2017 till today. That said, starting today may not affect anything as it may already be decided and you just have to reveal it at this point. It wouldn't hurt to try spamming a champ and opening a day or two before the shop expires as an experiment.

I want to grope Braum's big tiddies

>over 2k games played
>50% win rate

this isn't suspicious at all. guess i just need to "learn how to carry better" right guys :^)

You'll get shit-tier rewards for being silver, but no gold rewards.

no you wont

3/5
decent mid lane pool, fuck leblanc and viktor though.

those are basically the only champ i ever play now

kog lulu are so cute but playing against them makes me want to kms myself more than usually

literally cant do shit against that combo

Reposting.
So, Manamune/Muramana.
Rework, or remove?
It's pretty fucking useless right now, and the three champions that occasionally used it no longer need it.

kog is broken af right now

I tried to make something fitting. Thank you for new Lulu too.

Getting Kekkai Sensen vibes from this. I like it.

but what will you do with his titties?

We should duo sometime

sona posting is pleb tier, more eve posting lad

I know that feel

i dont like duo'ing cus then i feel pressure to play good all the time lol, id rather just lose with random idiots i guess

Howd I do ? Considering the sivir skin :3

>people in champ select justifying picking ez and lucian as adc
fucking kill me now

7-game win-streak as Nami when I wanted to get her Mastery 7. All good scores, but only 2 S-grades. Next day, 7-game loss-streak. I finally have it though. Endure, user.

Any champ that can lockdown a target for his root/snipe is great in that way. I can see the appeal of Sion being able to tank plenty, AoE stun for him and bodyblock because of the large model. Leona's instant-CC is good for keeping him safe, too.
After thinking about it for a moment, I think it's because Nami has 2 forms of heavy CC and combined with his MS she can bounce the heal off him to secure targets even he can't, the healing itself being good.

An interesting scenario you're proposing. This is why I prefer healers/shielders with instant, possibly multi-target, movement/ability stopping CC.

really lucky.

great mf skin, although its the shitter skin
best draven skin, one of the best twitch skins, best jinx skin and sivir skin

and a good seju skin but the rework made all of them ugly so.

>hyper carry meta
>vayne is still shit
>people still wanna play her over kog'maw, twitch and tristana

Stop posting this every thread

>play Ryze support after extensive testing
>actually working, actually 2/0/6
>all goes to waste because team chases kills and won't close game
It happens with more legitimate picks too, but gosh darn.

>Manamune
It's pretty good for Ryze support, which basically means it's a useless item because who really plays that?

>there are people who don't sort these by top-jungle-mid-adc-support

Foolishness

Btw try and talk shit on my list because literally none of you can

>Ban Janna
>They pick Soraka
>Ban Soraka
>They pick Janna
>Both are banned
>They pick Lulu or Sona

END
MY
LIFE

Squeeze them for hours

>champ face
Jax is black?

trist and kog are so easy its boring. adc gets boring so fast. i gotta switch up roles to top and jg every once in a while.

kadeem has me up past my bedtime

>ban Janna
>they pick literally any of those other characters
>pick The King
>win

Was that so hard?

>tfw no qt petite gf

Draaaaaaven!
Best guy!
ready for the moshpit, shakabra!

>streamer played 400 games in ranked
>lost over half of them
>doesn't even know the basics of the game like an ardent censor meta or that Soraka is a fucking healer

I wish my supports would pick him, I'm stuck wriggling like a dead fish in top while they pick some useless shit like Lux or Taric and feed a million kills

>Stop posting this
I should not post something relevant to the discussion?

>every thread
Stop having such poor memory.

A- user get some sleep bro

Graves is better

If only 'The King' got his stuff together already. I avoid the temptation that is Thresh because a single undeserved hook leaves me feeling dirty.
Thank you for the addition to my image collection.

rate

feelsgoodman

even if it was a normal

>Do fairly well solo
>Games are enjoyable
>Play with friends
>Games go to shit and are never fun

I fucking hate it.

>get some D4 gook in my game, retarded LCK team name and runepages in Korean
>is assigned jungle
>instalocks a midlaner
>doesn't say a word when we call him out on it
>loses lane hard to a plat Zed, never pings, still doesn't say anything
>we carry his retarded ass and report him afterwards

!
OFFICIAL HUSBANDO RANKING LIST:
1.Draven
2.Graves
3.Darius
?.Gangplank

Does some have the one with sona and jhin exhausted?

Thank you for responding. I wanted someone else to share this feel with. Have a good night anons.

>623-627

>tfw when I'm the worst player in my group of friends and I always win with them
Feels good to be a bronze player with gold/plat friends

Thanks

Stop rushing boots and 3 fucking attack speed items. I am sick of seeing the under cs adc just build bf and win the trade.

Thankfully had it. Sona-Jhin really is a lot of work just because all she can do is heal and speed him up, which is great for fighting but strangely tricky for protecting. She has her ult, but even at lowest CD it's not the same as a basic ability that can stop an opponent from moving.

Close, just switch graves with draven. Then draven with darius. then gangplank with braum

>Silver2 82lp
> silver1 10lp in flex
> silver5 in 3v3
> honor4
will I get my gold rewards this season?

b-but i gotta go fast

Thanks for the gif. Enjoy your rest.

Good evening /lolg/

What runes and masteries and items do I select if I want to play Singed?

>jacked TF
>not ottermode

STOP THIS NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

barafags truly are the worst

because after nine months of lifting i still kinda look shit even though i'm strong

but thats WRONG
draven is better than graves by a tiny bit and way cooler than darius
also i guess i can put both gangplank and braum as ??? because no one husbandos them anymore
....sob...

Holy smokes, I nearly didn't recognize Jack. I nearly didn't recognize his name! I haven't thought about this in years despite being older and more than capable of finding the episodes I missed out on now.

This but with Yorick's new skin, when? I think it'd be a good match if any of his animations have a similar expression.

believe they run tanky in yellows and blues, flat magic pen for reds, and 1/2 ms quints and and tank

try lolalytics for better answers

kled could fight and win over them anyday because he's THE best husbando and best noxus guy

op.gg/summoner/userName=lehends

ain't ottermode supposed to be hairy?
i'm sure gays call hairy twinks "otters"

>Posting infertile old gunk

Please stop polluting

>get to gold 3
>win and lose a couple
>get an ez jungle and a yasuo first pick
>team shits itself
>demoted

Who the fuck thought ez jungle was a good idea?

user there was already talk last thread about how much a character design is impacted by changing the muscle structure, more than even changing proportions for a female character. THIS IS WHY BARAFAGS WON'T GET NICE THINGS, at least, not often in League.

not everyone is a filthy succubus (aka woman) who live to get impregnated and trap men into her trap of lies

Redpill me on Jhin anons

I just came back to league, hit 30 and ADC'd for two games

first game on jhin i go 16-3, it was fucking amazing

hes so fun

>vladfags and co this desperate to use their meme

This game isn't about kda or Muh lane phase. It's an extremely nuanced strategy game. The guy probably carried you with his mid to late game macro decision making and you can't even tell that he's better than you because you are too focused on getting kills. Stay plat

men stay fertile when they get older user

>kadeem has been buying runes and setting his rune page for 30 minutes straight

First things first, as a Jhin player you must watch these.
youtube.com/watch?v=BrP0H-n0x3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=MSQ8Lledz3g

We get more than waifufags at this point to be honest.
just for u bb
It is correct

It's all fun and games until the enemy picks 3 tanks

He's in a really bad spot right now because he can't put ardent censer to work like other ADCs can, and he can't slay tanks like other ADCs can. Right now nearly every match has 2+ tanks per side and a Censer support.

He's not AWFUL because his damage is pretty wild if you can adjust to his shooting pattern, and he's great for enabling picks with the team.

If you like him then play him and be awesome.

he's really bad right now, but i'm sure you can make him work in low elo and normal games.

he can't deal well with tanks and abuse ardent censer like other adc.

user is here overplayed or considered broken?

He's fun as fuck but not in a good position right now solely due to metagame.
The hot thing right now is rushing Ardent Censer on healslut supports, but Jhin doesn't benefit from its effect, so he's been pushed aside in exchange for attack speed champs who can shred tanks (because tanks are super dominant atm).

>We get more than waifufags at this point to be honest
How is that so? I'm not being sarcastic, that's a genuinely curious statement you've made.