/palg/ - Paladins General

Demon Shota Edition

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB59)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?56935-Open-Beta-59-Patch-Notes-September-20th-2017

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=qvmzT6CSvg8&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=a8zkWCiKcbM&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>Account statistics
masterpaladins.com/
paladins.guru/

>Paladins VIP
paladins.com/vip/

>Talus Reveal Trailer and Ability Breakdown
youtube.com/watch?v=r7bQR4p-B6o
youtube.com/watch?v=fZb3cQfx9Jk

>PTS (Play Test Server):
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?13102-Joining-Paladins-PTS-and-Contributing-to-Development-September-27th-2016

>PTS Steam Version:
steam://install/596350

>OP Template
pastebin.com/zYHWhTLY

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

tentonhammer.com/articles/paladins-tier-list
thebettermeta.com/charts/individual_champion_performance/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to grow a vibrant garden of roses so that Fernando's supply of them may never run out!

Seris is shit

Talus and Ash are cute!

Maeve is op

Where are all the Inara mains? My snake wants to wink at you.

Maeve is cute

How long are the servers usually down? I haven't won all night and I'm getting pissed off.

Does anyone have that webm where the aimbot Andro has to manually aim to get rid of Kinessa mines?

I fucking hate all these Brazilian niggers on my US servers. Get that shithole it's own server please.

>what is LatAm

Yet the still play on NA server instead of their containment server.

Then why the fuck are they plaguing the god damn NA servers?

Reminder that if you can't kill Maeve as Bomb King, you are just as bad as bronze 5 BRs

NA pros are playing LatAm and the scum are seeking refuge on NA servers

america is land of oportuniti we play with good ppl there is fun server

I play very long many America servears it very joy play with America puple

This is why USA needs a wall.

loli champ when dony bully ying i suck cocks better than you

>let me force this meme
Just as bad as Toira

>dony
why is someone trying make a meme out of something i mistyped

just stop replying to it

What happened to the whole /v/ vs Reddit match anyway? The discussion changed quickly into cocksucking and nothing ever came out of it.

Have they nerfed snekman since Sha Lin showcase? Wtf is this essence, vip and legendary cards???
AND WTF WITH BARIK AND RUCKUS?
LORD I SLEPT TOO MUCH

Everyone is too busy sucking cocks now.

Are you my kindred spirit?

It was one dude making a joke which got followed up with some one else saying "well now we talking about sucking cocks, classic palg". And everyone took that 2nd dude serious as in "wow we did indeed derail"

it was going to be /palg/ vs reddit but NA fucks cannot form a team of 5 apparently

>The fucking Androxus flock

Maeve's ingame clothes are awfull

So have often do you have to play to avoid rank decay?

Does your rank affect casual matchmaking? I haven't placed yet but I'm sick of playing with children and vegetables.

Nah, it only seems to matter in Ranked. I'm plat and I played against Thiel (GM, top 5 or 6 I think) once in casual. There were golds on both teams too

>tfw I can't decide between buying Sha Lin's or Ying's dance emote
I don't even play Sha lin, and I rarely play Ying despite the fact that I have all the skins for her, but those dance emotes are cool.
I could also buy both but what if Jew-rez releases a good VIP skin?

then you buy more VIP points

:^)

You can only reply to this post if your VIP points glitched out and you could buy everything for free
tfw everyone considers me a whale

Be glad Lorez didn't roll back all of your purchases fag

Debatable. It suits her personality of being Street smart. Also Tomboys are gods gift to mankind

I wasn't so lucky.
>Tfw I bought Raeve on a whim because I really wanted her daggers.
>Don't even play Maeve
The skin is honestly neat looking but the music blaring 24/7 is obnoxious. Also Evie, Zhin, Androxus, and Buck are more fun anyway.

Buy the Ying one, there ya go. Or Skye Heartbreaker for the same price

Got 'em.

Mercy Kill will be so fucking broken with the super sanic grenade

replace tyra with the loli grenadier

>competitive matches are easier than casual
I don't know how I feel about this.

>oh yeah hows /palg/ doing nowadays
>its still gay shit
good to see youre still alive /palg/ay

They actually did this to faggots who openly posted about the glitch in the paladins forums.
Most likely they used an algorithm for the VIP points relocation and didn't look at the buy history of each player. Much less time consuming

Anyone has the Toira image saved?

>Out of 40 posts, 2 are gay
Yeah sure whatever makes your echo chamber work

>B4nny says he might play in Paladin's Tournaments during TF2's off-season.

I can't believe it.

who?

>play casual
>22 min game of 7 diamonds 2 plats and 1 unranked
>each team performed very well
>got to 3/3 each team contesting 99% in OT
>win by just a hair
>one of the most intense games Ive had since release

>play comp
>my team is 3 golds 1 plat and me (diamond)
>ENEMY TEAM IS 3 DIAMOND AND 2 PLAT
>2 brs that pick tyra and ruckus into a willo and zhin
>literally spend the whole game shooting zhins counter and diving in 1v4

Can I reply if I got a skin from a giveaway?

Wasn't he kinda shitting on comp Paladins today, with all this 'I could be a caster for this, it's so lame blah blah'?
And he doesn't seem too excited about the game tbqh.

Patch has been delayed today?

Nobody should subject themselves to comp Paladins. It's a total waste of time. It's a buggy ass game that's still in beta, with shitty servers and if you want to grind ranked, you'll have to deal with the shit servers as well as hackers. If you want to do hardcore comp, then you still have to deal with shit servers.

t. Bronzie

whatever justifies your unwillingness to get your proper Bronze rank m8

when did the maintenance start and how long is it supposed to last

>a-anyone who believes this game's ranked is worthless is a bronzie!!
you keep thinking that, meanwhile in reality entire 20+ minute matches are getting drophacked or dropped by servers. and the game is still an unfinished and buggy beta with their focus being shitting out more cosmetics and champs than ironing out game-breaking bugs.

t. got to Diamond and then quit giving a shit after getting 6 matches dropped in a single day

Started at 5 am est. Will last till the end of time.

must feel like shit to play on a server filled with drophacking scum.

How do I stop Pip potion bug from happening?

it's simple, don't play pip

My thread

That fair maiden carried me from silver to platinum. I think this is what love feels like.

land the potion on the same unobstructed z plane as your target. also don't throw potions if Reload will come off of internal CD between the time you throw the potion and the potion detonating or it will give you the infinite phantom potion bug.

>if Reload will come off of internal CD between the time you throw the potion and the potion detonating

Reminder drophacking is fairly different person per person, and I've only rarely ever gotten it while playing ranked. The system isn't the best right now, but it gets the job done. Aside from a few very rare exceptions, most people in low ranks (bronze-gold) deserve to be at whatever rank they have, and is mostly their fault for not reaching higher ranks.

t. got to Master twice and then stopped playing ranked because I need to work on my damages

count to five before throwing the second potion which has its cooldown reduced due to Reload.

Why would it have a hidden cooldown when there's a cooldown reduction card?

I've come to terms with some things recently.
I realized that despite my love for her being 100% true and pure, there will always exist someone opposed to it and intent on damaging it, regardless of how useless it is to try it.
But I will not be tricked to give it up. I would never! She is everything I ever wanted in a girl, as she is nothing short of perfection. I don't want to be your enemy, I just want to share my everlasting love for her to the world. And yet, some of you insist on being rude to her and telling horrible lies.
And you know what? If anything, I just love her more each day. Your slander is null, as I know it's naught but lies.

What did he mean by this?
i was bored. wasnt trying to do much but heres a shitty thing.

anyone else get really turned on thinking about how much front line cock ying has sucked since she's been introduced to the realm?

Reload has the 5s internal cooldown, it seems to bug for various reasons but that one I mentioned is avoidable.

tentonhammer.com/articles/paladins-tier-list
How terrible is this tier list?

pretty fucking bad

could be a lot worse

Is Skye still considered a meme?

I'm just getting into the game, there a better list? If so can you link it or tell me who puts it out?

still a meme, but less compared to before.

She still need something though.

Damage reduction when she's in stealth? maybe a double(or triple) jump when in stealth?

Objective statistical winrates here
thebettermeta.com/charts/individual_champion_performance/

I like Bird's tier list.

a few pro players make tier lists every patch you can check out their stream. Only one who make videos out of it(IIRC) is Bird.

Tiers really don't matter early on. The only things you should keep in mind is to avoid playing Skye, Tyra, and Kinessa. Skye and Tyra are shit right now, and Kinessa requires you to be really good with her to get anything done. Don't trust bird's list either, it's bad and he moves champions on a whim with no explanation as to why.

It's beautiful, good job, user. World needs more Snek memes.

>Ash that low
Is my waifu safe from the nerf hammer?

Anyone here got any top secret Talus decks?

It's pretty unlikely Ash is going to be nerfed any time soon. I wouldn't worry about it if I were you.

Hello darkness my old friend

>objective statistical winrates
>based on average player skill

lmfao

I'd let Ash carry me, if you know what I mean.
>tfw no ash gf

Lov is eternal

Lov is eternal

Different kind of luck. What kind of skin?

>implying she can carry a 400lb gorilla with those twigs for arms

Back off buddy, I'm only 150lb

>88% winrate
Oh god

that's not winrate you doofus
that's popularity, % of games picked
read the fuckin chart

Its popularity, user.. Please, calm down

So, who played new champion?

he's shit

I like how Maeve and Skye have chart colors that match them despite the chart simply listing the champs in ABC order.