byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs + Discord circlejerk
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs
discord.gg/HQA4Mhm

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/nfmjc56

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2EMmIaL0qGY
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/Station_Engineer#Configuring_SMES
youtube.com/watch?v=BPPtrqvHGEg
youtube.com/watch?v=KFPvdNbftOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for waifus

fpbp

What do Girl Next Door and Drunken Regrets mean in the tier lists and how are they different? I always see shittersand myself listed there

Girl next door is just 5/10 completely average.
Drunken Regrets is that chick you fucked while drink and horny and woke up the next day thinking "Oh that was a mistaaake..."

Third for I never bothered to learn basic Engineering and at this point I'm afraid to try

Just do it
What's the worst that can happen?

Offical Waifu Tier List

-Loving Mother tier-
Fuura Kafuka
Vicky Forte
Raphaella Beckett
Ramona Grett

-Wears the Pants in the Relationship tier-
Eloise Chapelle
Jean Blancy
Trinity Prewitt
Megurine Luka

-Risque Workplace Escapades tier-
Anne Hiro
Lily Lapine
Joanna Slurp
Beatrice Santello

-High School Sweetheart tier-
Valkyrie Skies
Kiri Singh
Little Doris
Annie Rodgers

-Want for Their Body tier-
Grey Area
Elizabeth Hawkins
Ailsa Dochartaigh
Avada Colander

-Best Friends with Benefits tier-
Surfer Girl
Luna Welty
Felicity Rivera
Ashe Mallory
Evangelyne Garland

-Drunken Regrets tier-
Raelyn F. Ultra
Hachi
Angelite Entyshak
Ivy Stocker
Sandy Rylai

-Girl Next Door tier-
Athena Sloan
Maya Browning
Grasis Greener
Dee Fibb
Mai Pai

I tried engineering once
I was too dumb to wire the solars

Cute

Have you committed genocide lately?

Most likely to Murder you in your Sleep tier when?

This is Spess, so all of them.

Every time I set solars, the SMES doesn't charge. I wonder if it's supposed to be like that, never remembered to pulse the wires

It has to be people that are actually significantly more likely to murder you in your sleep than the average fare.

But that's wrong, I prefer for my targets to be wide awake when they die.

Did you set the computer to automatically track the sun?

Yeah, I see it generate watts too. I always make sure to not leave any knots either

You have to
a. Set the tracking correctly.
b. Set the SMES input to a lower value than what's going into it.
c. Set the SMES to charge.

>a. Set the tracking correctly.
No idea how to do that if it's not setting it to automatic
>b. Set the SMES input to a lower value than what's going into it.
I always set it to max, and output to 50000-90000
>c. Set the SMES to charge.
It never charges even if I turn it on

Oh and
d. The output has to be lower than the input or it's depleting faster than it charges.

>I always set it to max
There's the problem. If you set it to max it will only charge if there's over 200kw going into it and solars only make about 90kw.

Woooooooooooow I assumed setting it to that made the network pump all the energy possible to a limit of 200k.

So to be safe I should set it to 80k input? I'm not sure solars gonna give a static 90k input

Yes.

Quick! Claim your AI waifu/husbando!
No dirty borgloving plebians allowed.

I want to hug Little Bro!

>Thread so dead even shitposting can't save it
rip ss13

After studying the message monitor and pda code, I can safely say it is beyond my level of skill to code that message console idea from a few threads back. That sucks.

That idea was:
>bridge, HoP, Captain room console
>log in with HoP, Captain, or Bridge level access respective of console
>message selection to batch send to department wide pdas, or specific crew pdas
>reads as "Message from the Bridge/Message from the Captain/Message from the Head of Personnel"
Or add the functionality to the communications terminal already located in the proper spots.

I dont know if another server has this sort of feature or how much work it would be to port it. The message monitor console is such a poor choice to use for this sort of work.

PSA: The light indicators on the morgue slabs aren't just a decoration.

youtube.com/watch?v=2EMmIaL0qGY
Reminder to give your silicons routine checkups.

some of the rarer ones include:

Orange: Non-biological material, like if you leave an empty body bag inside
Same colorset as "Empty" but in a different order: holy shit there's a living person hiding inside it

toilets ought to serve a purpose, as it stands they're only useful for hiding tator items or making chloral. a more in-depth plumbing system would also give engineers a little more to do than just sit around after setting up the sing. we're a (relatively) mature playerbase and i think we could develop a waste management system that's enriching gameplay-wise, and not a goonfest, chimp exhibit, delhi simulator. still, i know a lot of people are apprehensive about features like these, so for those who find that content off-putting or just don't want to bother we would also implement diapers. they'd be an underwear option in character setup. to ease players into waste-related content, they could give a bit of flavor text occasionally or something idk just spitballing lol

I never trust giving away corpses to the Medbay Morgue as Security

Too many bad experiences of the dead wizard "somehow" getting cloned by the newbie medbay.

So I've started just bagging Brig corpses in Evidence like the set of venetian blinds I am

Please people, pay attention to this and also remember if you put a body in there TURN OFF THE FUCKING SUIT SENSORS ON THE BODY.

Nothing more annoying on the Crew monitor than a dead guy showing on it.

YES
BRING BACK SHITTING
I BEG YOU

>Same colorset as "Empty" but in a different order: holy shit there's a living person hiding inside it
>will never get my target by collaborating with a fellow tator medbay insider to get me in a body bag so when my target comes to check I kill them in a surprise attack
>instead I will be chloralpricked into straightacket surgery meme

feels bad man

you need to set the smes input lower than the power that the smes receives, or it will not charge.

ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/Station_Engineer#Configuring_SMES

Engineering is real hit-or-miss depending on the round.
Sometimes you have a superhero CE that ensures by the end of the round that there are 0 atmos alerts, sometimes the entirety of maint will be a massive deathtrap with Engineering being of no help.

UHH

> Similarly, if you have 360,000 available watts, only one of those SMES would charge.
So... set each SMES to 120.000 input??

An assistant with a stack of metal is usually of more use than the entire engineering department when it comes to breaches.
Stealing the EVA rcd as assistant and being a hero with it is fun. Plasma floods can't do shit if theres a hole to space in the room.

The only good use plumbing would have would be shitter bombing or flooding departments with water or a few hundred gallons of polyacid.
I wish we could have a water system as indepth as ZAS is.

>You ever watch a man drown in space?

We dont need shitting mechanics to have nice and interesting plumbing mechanics.

>2561
>walk into bar
>battle of lil slugger starts playing

Newfag here who never played with poop.

Could you make it slippery back then, so a spaceman would slide down the hallway, getting covered in shit and then smashing into a wall?

youtube.com/watch?v=BPPtrqvHGEg
>Walk into bar
>Hear link related
>Get comfy

yes, or just put 2 smes on 180,000 each, or 1 at 200,000 and the other at 160,000.

the point is, the input setting must not be higher than the available power.

turds function like a single use banana peel thats edible
poo works like water but the overlay never leaves until cleaned
that's litearlly it

What's the point of a "ahelp shitnames, they are valid and should be killed for it" if people get shit on for doing it?

who did you want to valid?

>shit on the floor
>people slip on it
>put the shit in a beaker
>make foam, multiply it
>slip more people, feed them it for toxic damage and extreme anger
>make infininite lube-poop-foam that covers the entire station, lags the server and then have chemistry literally get deleted into space tiles for the rest of the round by admins

also, remember that solars produce power based on number of connected panels and sun position (when the station covers the sun, very little or no power is produced).

this mean that there will be times when the solars won't produce any power, therefore when setting the smes you should let the battery charge a bit before put the output on, then said output shouldn't be too high, because if the smes charge goes to 0% the output is set automatically off.

Last night there was a HoS named "The Narrator".
But you can't valid someone for a shit name and not be held accountable IC and executed for murder and metagrudged on the thread.

That'd be a great idea for a gimmick

Play Warden as "The Narrator" and narrate the story of each prisoner you're processing, what they're thinking, etc., without ever talking to them in the first person

No that's not a good gimmick you idiot and the HoS did not narrate.

kys and save us the effort

Hi friends!
Remember to pet your cats, not bully them!

no, i dont pet cats with dicks

Librarian's buff when?
they need it...

YOU PET THAT GODDAMN CAT RIGHT NOW MISTER

traps are gay

I said pet the cat, not fuck the cat

damn thats good too know

why can't you fart on vg or tg station?

You can though

we removed farting to add sharting
*shart

It's a neat idea but ultimately the Command Reports are not only much easier to use, but are a lot more visible than 'You got a message from X'.

Not only are you typically forced to read the Command Report since it takes up such a large portion of chat, but there's little point in sending a message to just one department when you can just say 'X department, please do Y' in the Command Report and anyone it's not relevant to will just gloss it over.

DED GAM
DED THRED

>join game
>check manifest
>see [character name]
>smile and join game
What's their name?

Shyluck Edwards or whatever his name is

Just a dependable detective that, despite being on this chaotic, super movespeed trash and blood everywhere server, actually tries to keep tidy and organized forensics records. Seems entirely futile to me but it's a commendable effort

Why don't you begin by posting that someone?

Tajaran are cute
CUTE

>All catbeasts get instantly killed
>Mice who eat all the chef's food don't

We must become the justicars the world needs

Yes, mice can eat food that's inside food bags. They can also walk back and forth under tables really fast making it nearly impossible to alt click them.

Just take Salem and put her in the kitchen

Did that once
All she did was chase ghosts, she didn't kill a single mouse

>under tables

nigga throw literally anything at them and they'll die even if they're under a table

Wait, cats chase ghosts?

not in this server no

Damn!

Because my crush knows who I am already.

I want pomf to reply to me

>all this smes configuring talk
that shit is for real engines, solars are for wiring to the grid

I always see "wire it to the grid senpai" but never see it on any guide

if you go the smes route for solars you're committing yourself to babysitting them because if they run out of charge they stop outputting until reset

it's infinitely superior to wire solars to grid especially since they aren't gonna kill anybody

It's a reliable way to make use of solars as a backup system since you'll generally have another engine set up. Solars can be used to provide power in desperate circumstances, but because they provide a variable amount due to the station blocking them it can be difficult to set the SMES right so that it charges as much as possible. If it's wired straight to the grid then any power goes directly to the APCs in the grid.

hi

hello and thank you. have a great day

is there an actual guide to the limits and differences of the three Pacman generator types?

You have been trolled as i am not, in fact, pomf

that's fine. you should still have a great day

wtf no u

Because killing people over a name is fucking stupid. They should be made to justify it to an admin or be forced to change, no more valid cancer.

Larry limbless Johnson.

Fuura Kafuka!

Proper RP solution would be to have security detain them indefinitely for not being a member of the crew (no real identification). NT POLICE STATE IS REAL, WAKE UP SHEEPLE

comfy round
god bless lowpop

youtube.com/watch?v=KFPvdNbftOY

>join as bartender
>round seems nice with some medieval RP, want to make bar look more medieval with wood tables and shit
>get called a witch
>die
>left in morgue forever
>CMO deleting the dead's belongings with polyacid before trying to clone them (???)
>asimov borg watching the CMO torture the mime to death with mutagen

Griff born of RP

to add onto this yes I was cloned later, but had genetic defects like mute so I couldn't even scream I AM A CRAZY WITCH AHAHAHA!

Can they still learn to intone as their bonus language?

>random event
>clown immediately blames it on the bartender "witch" and demands she be killed
>"y-yeah kill the witch haha"
>they actually kill the witch and refuse treatment

>always wanted to play captain with a gimmick but don't think I know enough to play captain
>join server
>literally only me on the manifest
>borg gives me the spare since I'm the only human
>cue the medieval theme
>comfy RP shenanigans at the start quickly spirals into multitasking hell
>constantly telling people to wait while I do this other pressing matter
>for the whole shift
>get tator'd as the station starts falling apart
>have to kill everyone
>die in the attempt

I'm sorry to the people I actively harmed and sorry to the people I harmed inadvertently by being busy with something else.
Knights are fun though.