Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gpe_jFDLL78
youtube.com/watch?v=H47ow4_Cmk0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So much focus on how dumpy Infinite looks, but imagine having to listen to it for an entire day if you were watching a tournament. That terrible voice acting, that bad music, for hours on end.

please die Combofiend

>still no cutie diaper wearing fighting game girl
uhm..

>jam
>not jack-o

One job.

how long do I have to wait before people realize reality stone is actually terrible dogshit because you can just jump into it and reflect it insanely easily every single time

play Marbles on PC please, I don't want it to die

>streamers cant even find games in mvci
lMAO

I did. For 14 hours. Then 2 hours of doa.

>Jam can cook
>Jam will let you slam it in
>Doesn't date black guys
fuck, I have a job and everything. fuck

new to fighting games who should I main?

Where should MvC:I go?

It's a sad day when people are excited about a game's gameplay.

It's already too late user

I would play MVCI if Dr.Strange were a busty sorcerer.

fucking scrubs with auto combo on reeeee

No anger, just disappointment. My main will never be anything but shit tier so i'm done.

>People make fun of kof14's graphics
>MVCI gets a pass

>People make fun of tekken 7 having extremely bare bones single player content outside of a jank story mode and terrible tutorials
>MVCI gets a pass

>People make fun of SF5 for it's large amounts of DLC and loading times
>Half of the characters who aren't just reused from MVC3 are DLC (and without fight money to earn them) and the loading times are something people haven't even mentioned

>People make fun of dbz for having one button homing dash dumbing down neutral
>Half of the stones by design dumb down neutral at the press of 1-2 buttons and the tag cancel encourages you to throw out random unsafe shit and just tag cancel it to gain momentum/mixup chance

Probably high tier

Anyone who's been exposed to more technical, more dynamic fighting games will quickly pass on tekken. Other blah blah blah, blah blahblah blah, blahblahblahblah blah blah, blah, blah blah. blah blah blah, blah blahblah blah, blahblahblahblah blah blah, blah, blah blah.blah blah blah, blah blahblah blah, blahblahblahblah blah blah, blah, blah blah.blah blah blah, blah blahblah blah, blahblahblahblah blah blah, blah, blah blah.blah blah blah, blah blahblah blah, blahblahblahblah blah blah, blah, blah blah.

If you want something a little more blah blah blah, blah blahblah blah, blahblahblahblah blah blah, blah, blah blah, might.

Marbles is actually really fun guys

What's the point of this? If you just sold it you would be doing more harm to Capcom by allowing someone else to buy it used.

k e y w o r d
e
y
w
o
r
d

>no anger
>destroys the cover and the disc before putting it in the trash then post it online for others to see

Anyone who's been exposed to more technical, more dynamic fighting games will quickly pass on tekken. Other top fighters, namely Street Fighter, KoF and MK have advanced impressively in their latest installments; but the relic that is tekken just can't seem to evolve, furthermore many combos can be done simply by hitting 1-button, and the nearly "instant-kill" rage art moves are just laughably broken. Instead of a supplying a proper fighting engine, matches in T7 seem to rely heavily on "who can get their rage move off first". So many elements of the gameplay don't even require any sort of skill. In my book, slow motion over and over again also gets old very quickly. And in the end, it's more of a novelty or gimmick rather than an actual, thought-out fighting game mechanic. But hey, the casual crowd will be pleased!

If you want something a little more "button-masher-friendly," tekken might be your cup of tea.... Key word, might.

They probably got marvel and don't intend to return...feels bad man, SFV is dead. ;_;

>MvCI is dead on PC
>MvCI is dead on PS4
>MvCI non existent on xbox
What a time to be alive, what's that you get for shitting on my SFV, crapcom

Fuck all you Tekken haters.

>Being so bad at fighting games that you blame your character for your loses in one of the most balanced games of all time

youtube.com/watch?v=gpe_jFDLL78

DUH NAH NUH NAH NUUUUUUH NUH

Not2Shabby

You think Capcom will try to enable emergency crossplay?

Not a fucking chance in hell. That requires extreme sony cock sucking.

Tekken is straight up shit

Nope.

Literally buy morrigan's game.

be nice user

real euro hours

It should've been Felicia's game.

>yfw some retard bought game only because of one character
>game is dead

tekken 7 does not have a tutorial
tekken 7 has terribel online infrastructure
you can not save replays in tekken 7
teken 7 has terrible input lag

What was in the day 1 patch?

This is what happens when high IQ fighting games go unsupported

mvci frame data where

any secret mvci discords to steal tech from?

As long as she continues to appear in the same games as morrigan she will never have her own game.

I'm dumb and poor.

>Aris admits he enjoyed playing MvCI
so literally every real fighting game player has admitted the game is good once they actually tried it, no matter how much they they hated it beforehand

Is reddit meme magic going to kill a great game?

Been looking for about 2 hours, I literally can't find shit.

Please somebody explain where to find UNIEL[st] arcade for PC. Literally anything would help, a name or some forum, a discord, whatever. Only thing I found was the hardware, RINEDGE 2 and that's it. No downloads, not even mentions about what operating system it uses.

>Is reddit meme magic going to kill a great game?
Yes. Too bad there are no fgg magic, because no one cares about you, enjoy

So it's just these 6 DLC characters right? MvC isn't doing seasons?

Wouldn't be the first time

no everything else about the game being complete shit is going to kill the game. They learned literally nothing from sfv being a failure because they didn't bother polishing it and actually thought they could get away with it again

If you can't find it it's probably not ripped yet

If it fails hard, which is likely to happen at this point, I would not count on any other DLC.

rip me then I guess

fucking hate myself for getting baited into thinking it exists

WHEN I WAS A YOUNG GOOB

desu capomfags deserve it, they been doing the same shit to other games for years

>Someone posts an ugly screenshot of the game
>reddit meme magic reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

SFV era /fgg/ sucks.

its weird they nailed the gameplay so well but fucked the presentation and pr which seems like the easy part, kinda tragic t b h

>They learned literally nothing from sfv
>This shit again
They focused on the story mode at launch, they made quite better lobbies for multiple matches at once, they made sure to advertise the game as creative in contrast to SFV's straightforwardness.

MVCI can die simply cause it doesn't have any of our SFV gals in it, we got chun-li and they intentionally butchered everything about her fuck these people.

Is mahbel paying for jives failings?

>Ceotaku pools up
>They put me in a death pool with 5 other really good players
Confirmed drowning

I think MvC Infinite graphics are good to be honest, I think most of the impression it looks bad comes from story mode, for example Thanos in story mode looks stupid as hell but in game he looks fine. Story mode was a mistake overall, it's pretty bad and they shouldn't have wasted money on it.

WHAT WAS IN THE DAY 1 PATCH!?

>tfw playing mahvel
>tfw goobers literally have a stroke while I'm playing

ok

Is Infinite up on any piracy yet? Wanna try it out.

Capcom actually thought this was going to happen

IIRC Aris has never played MvC3 so he wouldn't find it lackluster as it would be all new to him.

>playing a fighting game
no wonder they're having a stroke

Would the storymode have been good if we were allowed to have deadpool and the xmen?

>tfw no fighting game news at TGS

No. It'd still be a trainwreck.

Pokken soon lads

real euro hours

That is just so sad.

It really is a shame, gameplay feels solid, and I haven't even started to "git gud" at it. I blasted through the terrible as fuck "STORY" and did an arcade run. Prob gonna try and learn Gamora and Ultron tomorrow.

i kind of feel bad looking at it

>mfw I liked story mode
>Morrigan literally tries to rape ghost rider
>Says "It's just a prank bro" when caught
This has to be Fighting Game Story Mode kino.

Any info on when is Sigma supposed to drop? I thought it was on release but apparently not.

i thought i heard that as well, not sure

Everybody was out of character so there wouldn't be anything different

You didn't even post the crazier stuff about Capcom's expectations.

They expected MvC:I to sell more than Monster Hunter World.

FUCKING MONSTER HUNTER.

Zeku

Deadpool could have actually saved the story by being aware of how bad it is

I really fucking hate how they just go radio silent for like weeks

potatoes can actually run mvci based on these mvci based on this specs

i guess capcom realized they wnet overboard in the graphical department for sfv

sunday?

I have a potato that had hard time with SFV cracked beta, runs MvC:I just fine.

umvc3 players as a whole do not find the game lackluster

im sure resident evil 7 has shipped more than 2 million coppies

will mvci reach 1m sales?

I'm unironically hyped for the stone gimmick tourney

It didn't AFAIR but they still considered it a success and said that they develop future RE games on this direction.

I feel like they made morrigan's butt too big and her boobs too small. not surprising since SJWs get more triggered by boobs in games for some reason

i'm surprised ceotaku is taking off

i expect it to become a marvel/dnzf event by next year though

I wouldn't count on it, but I'll keep an eye out, just in case.

no. if i remember right, they want mh to be some stupid number like 6 or 7m

youtube.com/watch?v=H47ow4_Cmk0