9/20-27, 10/1-4: Merlin
9/28,30,2,4:Artoria (Saber)
9/29,30,3,4: Artoria (Lancer)

>[Kyoto Manga Anime Fair 2017]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/kyoumafu2017/
- 5* Okita: September 20-21, 24-25, 27
- 5* Hijkata: September 22-24, 26
- 4* Tamamo Cat & 4* Suzuka Gozen always on rate-up
- 5* GUDAGUDA Poster Girl CE (Taunt & ATK Up +10% for 3 turns)
- 4* Launch Order! CE (Quick +10%, Buster +10%)
- 3* Fate GUDAGUDA Order CE (Quick, Arts, Buster, Star Generation, Star Weight, NP Gain, NP Damage, Debuff Rate, Debuff Resist +1%)

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>Monthly items: Dragon Fang, Unlucky Bone, Magical Spinal Fluid
>Epic of Remnant 3 ~Stage of Corpses and Streaming Blood~ to be released mid-Oct

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/one4qn
twitter.com/bakushi_kery/status/910442608094150656
epicnpc.com/threads/1185517
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Emulators, Nox, and Chink Phones are now able to play FGOJP.
FGONA is still in the old ways.

MERLIN TRENDING WORLDWIDE

I want to molest my Kouhai!

ONI THREAD
N
I

T
H
R
E
A
D

>Join Recital on the rare prism shop

I knew Schez would be useful some day

You have no taste,

DW actually delivered bros. Free SR, Merlin, both storages expanded, QP 1/2 AP, EoR3 soon, all of this following a 10/10 lottery/challenge quest event. God bless.

Storage expanded ?

>hard week
>hard to overwork a lot
>now Im severely sick
>lot of university shit which also overworked me
>got fucked in the ass in NA banners
>try to roll Merlin
>ACTUALLY GOT IT in 1 ticket

Im crying of happiness because I didn't expected anything after being so fucked the last few days, this may be a kusoge and all but usually I don't have this kind of good luck
Shit I really can't stop crying

poal.me/one4qn
poal.me/one4qn
poal.me/one4qn
Settling this so the autist screaming about people using Jalter fucks off

It's 350 now I believe they increased the second archive limit too

You deserve it user

Who can stop him?

Saido no Doki desu thread

Congrats user.

I want to dedicate these rolls to mai loving waifu who has been with me through the hard times

Use gacha or rate up next time user
Also I hope you get better

Congratulations. Now your life in this game will be far far easier, and you're blessed for future Camelot rolls

>Lost my cat to heart problems
>Car got truck-kun'd while I was at work
>Cousin had an accident at work and is in a coma from it
>rolled my 3rd copy of Enkidu
I know that feeling too, this week has been absolute horse shit but it's the shit like this that can make it all feel just a little better for a few minutes. Stay strong, user.

>burning a 5*
Haha epic meme

>reddit alter winning

>not burning a dupe of one of the worst 5*s that he didn't even bother to level

Theres nothing wrong with burning duplicatees

>useless in gameplay
>ugly as fuck

I mean why not?

>Rolled Merlin
>Rolled prisma cosmos with the ticket right after
It was meant to be, even got both my alter to NP2 while at it, all in 20 tickets, where's my EX luck bros at

>banners
You deserve everything that's happened to you get fucked.

You deserve it user.
Now you should get some good rest before grinding him.

>d-dude Eresh gacha I swear
>d-dude Sita gacha I swear
AHAHAHA BTFO

No.

epicnpc.com/threads/1185517

The fuck kind of website is that?

I got her NP3 from rolling for NEET wizard. I'm actually pretty happy

>30 singles
>only got Titoria Alter
is it fair bros?

>users approving all have only one post
gee not suspicious at all

MHX Alter gacha when? I wouldn't mind NP 2.

>three (3) super success in a row
>don't have quartz to roll

FUCK

Alter on suicide watch

Your fault for doing singled

I usually won't suggest it, but I burned my shez for anniversary blonde since I dumbly had my phone broken during it's period.

Anniversary Blonde is more useful than Sherezade.

I hope soon, I'm still mad I don't have my own to lick her butthole and have to borrow Misora's

Don't use this, the guy has no actual rep, he's just trying to make a quick buck from all of the gachas recnetly.

Someone updated this meme.

Why are they such massive gameplayfags?

>chinks right about holmes
>chinks right about summer
>chinks right about merlin
And some people still dont believe em

Chink sure was right for the 2 4*, and eor 3 in september

This is a fucking mystery to me too, I've seen people post about how they won't even play events just to hoard for servants to "complete their arts/buster teams". It's the dumbest shit ever.

Thanks a lot for the kind word anons.
I wish we all could get lucky when rolling, please have my most sincere good wishes upon you.
I do wish to sleep and rest but I have to deliver a paper today in 8 hours, that counts for 40% of my overall grade, I couldn't do it before because of all the work and now Im writing it while I med myself and ignore the pain, at least now I feel pumped to finish
Stay strong all of you too

>tfw phone broke during Valentine
I just want my Sith Lord

Kek, the shez spook meme are universal.

wtf, /fgog/ told me singles was the best way to get 5*s and 10 rolls for 4*s ITS NOT FAIR BROS

That thing about them saying the 1/2 AP was a mistake really is terrible. I feel bad for NA for somehow having more incompetent people at the helm than we did at this point.

>you need to roll gacha to play events

Merlin skills go 3 > 2 > 1 right?

>can't roll her
A-At least i'm not the jeannufag user.

Such is the power of semen demon (male)

>2 4*, and eor 3 in september
That was a Nip Unrivaledfag on twitter. It wasn't the chink.

So now that a lot more people will get Merlin, who's power creeping him soon?

Its ok user,just admit you are a newfag that missed Anniversary Blonde,no one will mad at you

There are only two real chink leakers
Dont believe garbage that isn't backed by a weibo/baidu post

rip kerry.

>All those Shez in the comments.
She really is the worst spook in the game, isn't she?

No no, I specifically went there once and saw a guy posting about how he was sad about being unable to play christmas because he couldn't complete his meme team until Nero Bride was out. It confused the shit out of me.

I'm sorry I let you down, Martha

Bill and Ted.

>got nothing from tickets
I should have just focused on farming petals

I'm not though, I started in July, a day after the release. I got drunk during the holidays and fucked my phone.

>spooked by Nitocris
>roll again
>another Nito spook
>try to skip to the end
>gold caster card again
>MERLIN
>Nitocris was just trying to boost my caster luck for me

THANK YOU BASED NITOBUTT

マーリン来なかった。。。

>July, a day after the release
user...

So do I roll for Merlin or keep rolling for Okita?

my heart and dick wants okita.
my brain wants merlin.

wtf /fgog/ you told me she was popular in japan now!

If you want to hope for a Quick future, follow your heart. If you want to be a Buster realist, switch to Merlin

She loves (You).

Unless they release Roman as a SSR Servant (which has 0 chances), no one. Merlin was so powerful because he's Nasu's favorite Servant and ordered DW to make him the best at his job, all those OP skills were thought by him. He shamelessly admitted this in an interview.

It's not DW who decided this, it was Nasu's bias.

Source?

>should I roll for a literal semen demon (grand caster) (beast vii) or a literal joke saberface
wow user, I don't know.

Post Damage reports
>180 quartz
>NP 2 Lancer Alter
It could be worse

Nasu's favorites were in an interview during December. I saved the page, so I can post it if you want (would take me a while to search).
The "I told DW to make Merlin that OP" was in Chaldea Ace interview.

We knew TM handled the skills of the Servants, though. Nasu buffing his favorite isn't new. Look at Proto Apocrypha Draft. Everyone involved in the rpg project made their servants workable or with a specific weakness and limitations. Nasu went all metagame godmode with Karna's (Nasu's RPG character) anti continent NP shit, and had his armor so nobody could harm him, and other bullshit.

He's always been a disgusting powerlevelfag.

>1 ticket
>DUDE's oxen
wtf bros this isn't fair

>100 quartz
>NP2 Saber Alter, Banana, Merlin, bunch of CE
im really happy right now

>70 Quartz and 9 Tickets
>2 Saber Alters, NP3 Jeanne, and NP4 Kerry
I'm pretty happy. I like this cute Saint

Can you refund google play cards?

5 tickets
1 dupe Saber Alter.
Also rolled 46 quartz+1 ticket for Okita and got nothing. I hate 10-rolls.

>24 tickets
>5x 10-rolls
>Merlin and Lancer Alter
Exactly what I wanted.

8 tickets for this

Now i don't need to choose between her and gorgon. Yay boobies

>hoping for a new servant for 10 mil
>rehash garbage
classic jews

19 tickets + 6 quartz
Alter, Lancer Alter, Merlin and Prisma cosmos

decided I don't really need a merlin anyway, hard battles will probably have the no dupes.

didn't get okita again.
maybe next rotation.

Semiramis when?

Also who's a better Avenger combined with Merlin? Gorgon?

Jeanne is the only good avenger gameplay wide. Jeanne altrr and Merlin is litteraly a meta

Reddit Alter is still better, but Big Snek works very well too so I'd use her instead.

Not him, after part 1, Nasu was asked in an interview he shared with Takeuchi and someone else who was his favorite character from FGO. He answered that Merlin was his favorite FGO Servant. Though he is also very fond of Ishtar. Roman was his favorite character overall (counting Servants and non Servants).
The secret of Merlin's insane kit was revealed in Chaldea Ace (it was published on February, right? I forgot the date of release) during the interview which had Nasu, Takeuchi and Nobu. He told Shiokawa to make Merlin the absolute best unit for long-battles and challenges and oversaw how they handled him.
Shiokawa said he preferred to make specialized units that weren't "good at everything", not so recently before that. It was Nasu's fault. It's fine, though, Nasu's orders is what gave us Ryougi and BB as welfares. But it's possibly why Artoria's Instinct isn't buffed because according to Nasu is "good enough" at level 10.

>workable
>George is invincible and can reverse the Ascalon's durability to make it a sword that can pierce any armor as well as have Bayard tank any attack for him once, can turn anyone dragon-y and then deal super effective damage to them
>Benkei can seal and steal skills, force servants to not use NPs, steal NPs, create up to seven more versions of him that buff himself as long as they're on the field, and can straight up instantly kill anyone
>David can steal all a Servant's possessions with an almost unavoidable attack, can kill anything that touches the Ark, and has an enormous nuke NP

Don't pretend everyone in the original draft was perfectly balanced and Karna was the only exception, old Apoc had some bullshit in it.

Jeanne Alter by a vast margin. She's already a Buster Crit machine, and Merlin accentuates everything she does, while letting her live longer and build NP faster

5 Tickets and 15 Quartz for nothing.
That's all I'll roll though, odds of EoR3 having a servant I really want have gone way up with that chink "leak" being almost certainly fake.

Dantes needs an NP interlude but aside from that is underrated by the memelist desu, he's a solid star generator and his skills are good.