One Piece Games General - /opgg/

Still running on carrots edition (Good luck on your Sugo)

old Carrot general: >General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar: optc-agenda.github.io
Friend Codes:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y6tK2RgG32RTHfa-Tl903g9KA-JlTidR9q6-0yovLRU NOTE: PLEASE RESUBMIT YOURSELF WITH NEW INFO
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

news:

Carrot Sugo coming to global tomorrow, DOUBLE CHANCE FOR LEGENDS

New global fortnight: Violet+Sanji

New 5*+ Evos on global: Robin, Franky, Brook (note: Choose Brook or Robin)

2x skillup event now live on global

Version 7.4 released on JPN, Limit Break mechanics live

3x Super Success soon

New units (Lucy batch)

New mode coming with new Mihawk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bgV6Eyib_Is&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/vvwwwvvAvv/status/907997768647548929
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sugofest Information:
2x rate up for legends, it also seems like EVERY MULTI-PULL IS ALL GOLD.
9th multi's 10+1 will give you a GUARANTEED RATED UP LEGEND.
3rd and 6th multi is just guaranteed legend as per.
Part 1 - 9/28 (12:00) - 9/29 (11:59) and 10/2 (12:00) - 10/3 (11:59)
Part 2 - 9/29 (12:00) - 9/30 (11:59)
Part 3 - 9/30 (12:00) - 10/1 (11:59)
Part 4 - 10/1 (12:00) - 10/2 (11:59)

Rate Up Legends
Part 1 Legends Rate Up
STR Sabo (Lucy)
INT Sanji
PSY Boa Hancock

Part 2 Legends Rate Up
STR Sabo (Lucy)
QCK Lucci
QCK Timeskip Luffy

Part 3 Legends Rate Up
STR Sabo (Lucy)
DEX Timeskip Zoro
QCK Enel

Part 4 Legends Rate Up
STR Sabo (Lucy)
PSY Nekomamushi
QCK Law

Rate Up RRs:
Part 1 RR Rate Up
DEX Cavendish
DEX Burgess
QCK Bartolomeo
QCK Diamante

Part 2 RR Rate Up
DEX Cavendish
DEX Burgess
QCK Bartolomeo
QCK Diamante

Part 3 RR Rate Up
STR Dream Moria
PSY Dream Kuma
INT Timeskip Perona
PSY Impel Down Jinbe

Part 4 RR Rate Up
DEX Kanjuro
PSY Fukaboshi
STR Timeskip Sanji
QCK Carrot

What teams are ya'll using for the kids fortnight? Using a double kinemon or kinemon/5+ luffy team depending on friend captains but its pretty slow.

>Carrot OP
Keep up the good work

>wake up
>no Pudding

who /pullinguntiltheygetcarrot/ here?

DEX Luffy (Lucy)
Captain: STR, DEX and QCK Characters RCV 1.2x, after hitting 3 consecutive perfects boost ATK of STR, DEX and QCK Characters by 3.25x

Special: Cut HP of 1 enemy by 20% that will ignore damage negating abilities and barriers, change orbs of top row to STR, middle row to QCK and bottom row to DEX, boost orbs by 1.75x for 1 turn (28 turn)

Sailor: If the captain is a STR Character, he himself will do 1.5x damage to STR units with regular attacks

He's basically a unit made just for Lucy Legend.

I'll unironically quadmax her when I pull her on part 4

Lucy was a mistake

It's almost international Rabbit Day.

This year it's Sept 23rd.

Damn, this is such bullshit. I hope that you can only use him or Lucy Sabo on your team, this is too much.

>literally, LITERALLY a better Hawkins

all hail the powercreep

>power creep isn't re-
Literally colo Hawkins + HP cut + orb boost

There is literally 0 reason for this unit to exist if you weren't able to use him for Legend Lucy. He's literally the tightest fit.

>on a shit streak in all my gacha games currently
please god give me Neko tomorrow

How come that literally, and I mean LITERALLY everyone forgot that this unit exists?

because he's not that great

Maybe, but this will shit all over the fact that you can't use 2 characters with the same name, since they're both Lucy.

>Don't know whether to pull Day 2 or Day 4

TS Luffy is on par with Nekomamushi
QCK Law is slightly worse than QCK Lucci

decide based on what your box status if, if you have better FS and Powerhouse characters pull on Part 2, if you have Strikers pull on Day 4

I already have TSLuffy, but wanted a G4.
I think I'm gonna go for Day 4 as I have better chances of getting myself a Striker team, with 2 great captains being boosted.

>Even Zeenigami realizes bamco is after the last bits of shekels we have
wew

>tfw still didn't spend a single cent on the game, and never will

I've bought the beginner pack and 2 ultimate sets only
no regrets
pretty good investment for 3 years~ timesink

fug

What most likely happened is that the guy in charge of the game got swapped, because we had stability and balance for 2,5 years of the game's lifespan and you could tell it was done with love. Shit like this happening now stinks of a cunt taking over and wanting to chug out stronger and stronger shit every week because he's only focused on $

>No orb controller
>Surprised when you deal lots of damage

kek

>because we had stability and balance for 2,5 years

HAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

replace Hawkins with the new RR Lucy, so you can count in an extra 20% hp damage as well

>THIS new

So is the game dying and they want to squeeze it dry before it dies or are the whales more active than ever and bandai are just feeding their addiction with fast releases of new units?

I am ready.

Started playing at March 1st, 2015 buddy. You?

first one, whales moved on to hot new mobages ages ago, because that's how whales work

I'd bite it.

reminder that 1 turn burst teams are an absolute meme, even if you can do 20 million damage you still have to deal with the other boss(es)
this new Sabo is still crazy

Yeah burst is a meme but fuck this new Lucy Sabo. Fixed 3.7 (and some HP) all for the small price of not bringing INT or PSY.

Just a meme, no idea what everyone is freaking out about. It's not like using double Lucy captains gives you three turns of rainbow ATK boost before the final memeburst.

Soon

>tfw sabo, a literal character rehash in the story is also the most powercreeped legend in the game
And before you scream about akainu breaking everything before, at least he only goes with STR and that limits him a little. This fucking guy is broken beyond belief, game is straight up dokkan now with a coat of paint.

Weirdest thing is, the actual content in the game is easy to beat. You don't need the latest legends to do the colosseums or raids, they're very doable with any proper legend team.
It sure feels wrong to have your legends you've worked on be knocked down by the latest one, but as long as you're able to beat the latest Colo, is there really a problem with that?

well it was bound to happen
every class already has great captains, aside from gimmicky stuff like BB, Enel etc, there are only so many things they can do
if the new legend is literally the old one with a new sprite, no one is gonna buy gems for it
powercreep is inevitable
where's my combo based legend

is there ever a case where wild Sanji's special is useful? I'm struggling to find a case where you would want to have full meat turn 1

not special, I mean sailor

>It sure feels wrong to have your legends you've worked on be knocked down by the latest one, but as long as you're able to beat the latest Colo, is there really a problem with that?

this so hard

1) Moby Dick
2) Prevents you from getting shit orbs on content with very hard turn 1, like Sabo raid
3) Full matching orbs on turn 1 if you use it with a captain who treats RCV as matching

I liked it on an akainu team stalling in raid Magellan, able to save 2 meat orbs to use later guaranteed, not necessary but helpful

eh fair enough

Also, Dressrosa Part 1 soon. If it weren't obvious by the current batch.

A happy Carrot is a cute Carrot!

If she doesn't come home I end this

>people say new lucy powercreeps hawkins
>when in reality kanjuro probably did
>also hawkins isnt even the same class

powercreep posters are actually retards huh

holy shit this post is the epitome of a lvl25 day 3 player

solid argument

>STR Shooter/Free Spirit unit: Gives himself an orb.
>STR Slasher/Driven unit: Gives everyone matching orbs, cuts HP of enemies by 30% and boosts attack of everyone by 2.25x
>You: "BOTH UNITS ARE GOOD BECAUSE THEY'RE DIFFERENT CLASSES. ONE IS NOT BETTER THAN THE OTHER YOU GUYS."

youtube.com/watch?v=bgV6Eyib_Is&feature=youtu.be

Special animation for the new batch.
Sabo is garbage.
That Barto though

>30 stamina coliseum versus 50 stamina coliseum
>50 stamina typically requires you to whale ten times harder so you are less likely to clear that shit as a new player
really gets my noggin going

if you were going to mention real powercreep you would have talked about shit like capone to rr rayleigh

but you're a moron so who cares. even now the old ass wb/supernova batch units (some of them) are still really good for fast runs. mostly everything still has value

You're missing the definition of powercreep. It's not completely replacing a unit. The point is, what once used to be a great unit, is now considered utterly mediocre, and the brand new unit is way stronger if compared to it.
Of course Colo Hawkins can still have some use.
Of course it's fucking unfair to compare them realistically.
You're the only retard who doesn't understand that hey, this unit is a superior version of an older one, which means powercreep is actually real.

People need to understand that this game is not really mechanically skilled. The hardest part of the game is teambuilding.

Powercreep was inevitable from the start, because there's not that many option that they have to make the game more difficult.
The mechanic of the game are simple, 6 unit, two captain that boost your character, a timing system that boost again + the orb and the color affinity.

Once you've started to cover boost with all of that, you're not left with much. From that point, either you make content too difficult for the majority of the playerbase that don't own the top tier unit, or you make new unit stronger than the old one (or you just can't increased the difficulty).

You also have to consider the fact that not all player are there from the start, so if all the new player have to grind everything from the start at the same pace, to reach the current player, well it will take them 2 year too, and you don't really want that.

The advantage of this powercreep is that it allow them to create content way more difficult.

What people don't also realize, powercreep also affects F2P units. Which means your team can evolve and grow without necessarily pulling.

I have decided to stick to talking exclusively about beating content.

I'm just so tires of arguing about longevity and powercreep that I just don't care at this point.

>Burgess has a second RR
>Still no farmable sockets
Jesus, I think the only other RR that has been cucked for sockets so long is Caesar

Barto & Rayleigh too.

Marco had it pretty bad for a long ass time.

Marco has a colo
Speaking of his is probably next on global

That's why I said had. He was released a lot earlier than Caesar and Burgess so I'd assume it's probably been a similar amount of time between his release and his colo and the other units release until now.

Naw they'll jump straight to Nekonyan's

You know what?

I never thought I'd say this, but I'm actually glad that I play on Global instead of Japan, and this is without any shitpost baiting.

Yes the skillup rate is ass. Yes the content release is all over the place. Yes we don't get nearly as many legends. But holy FUCK these last 2 months have been a fucking nightmare for Japan players, and this new batch is just the icing on the cake. Sugofests literally every single week, battle royales and kai raids one after another that literally only exist to pressure you into buying more gems. Want to defeat this new 20 stamina Strawhat isle? You better have spent enough fucking gems to get the new 20th anni Strawhats! Oh you want to farm the new battle royale without going insane? Better do 6-7 multipulls for the brand new shiny legends that are just rehashes of old ones!

And Sabo is the fucking cherry on the top. 0 thought put into his design, completely overpowered even compared to recent top5-tier legends like Neko, can be ran by a fucking baby, and overall makes the game boring as fuck. What are your bets that the next event will be based around something that benefits LucySabo extremely well?

It's just sad that the generosity of the Japan server with the legends led to those legends being invalidated in WEEKS. If even the best characters are swept away in a very short time, what's the point of pulling anymore?

Thoughts?

nothing is gonna stop you from clearing this shit

get over it please

>not using a modded apk to clear the 20 stam strawhat island
Easiest 46 gems of my life

First off, I play Japan coming from Global, and while things do seem bad, it's not as bad as people think.
It's incredibly tiring getting so much content like Kai Raids and Rankings and events shoved constantly, but in the end all of it is completely optional. 20th Anni Island, Ranking, and other such events are meant to be clearable only to the biggest of whales with the best of teams, the rewards are only gems, or tomes, not a limited overpowered unit. Things like Colos and Raids remain being hard but fair.
I really hate these kind of version arguments, but I don't understand how you can prefer Global, when all this content is going to end up trickling down to you. Just at a much slower pace, with half skillup rate and with worse Sugo rates. I've had way more fun playing Japan than Global, and even though it seems it's slowly coming to an end, I'll take it over getting a year old raid being released at the same time as one of the best legends in the game, in Japan I've always have something to do and look up to.

I really hope we never get Battle Royal on Global. This shitis just fucked up. And hat you can just cheat through it is a joke.

>Global gets Battle Royale
>Prize is a guaranteed gold pull

>but in the end all of it is completely optional
>meant to be clearable only to the biggest of whales with the best of teams

>Only playing parts of the game is fine, I don't want (reasonable) access to all it's content.
Man, I hate you so much. Fuck off and be a literal cuck somewhere else.

>Make all content easily clearable for F2P players
>No reason to pull at all
>No reason to have new legends
>Game dies because no one pulls
>Game is completely boring for those who actually put lots of effort into the game
Nope, I see no problem in not being able to do content that won't reward me with anything at all. This is necessary if you want to keep the game challenging and enjoyable for everyone, but if you want to be a baby and cry and complain about not doing some forgettable event, go ahead.

Your entire thought process is literally retarded. There are tons of games that can be done entirely f2p, but survive because it's easier to spend the money. You must be gay, because I've never seen anyone defend getting fucked in the ass this much.

That's fine too. I'm glad global didn't give gold skillbooks for Kai raids so I didn't have to kill myself doing 90 runs.

Gacha games? I really fucking doubt it. This is how they work, this is how they all end up playing. If you don't like it then this is definitely not a genre for you.
Even for how awful gachas get, OPTC has one of the best model and F2P-friendly content. You're crying for no reason.

We at Bandai Namco™ thank you for your continued support and defense of our product at online platforms.
As payment you will get the promised 50 cents reduction on your next purchase of a 85 gem bundle.

This game is dying, isn't it?

Tfw barely play on JP and pull with free gems

Game's been dyingsince last year

Why is Enel forest 1000x harder than Ace forest? The boat isn't even that good.

every game eventually dies
this one has at least a year left I'd say

>tfw used a rocketman zombie team to clear Doffy forest but can't use it for Enel forest
it sure is hard

Name 1 gatcha game that was going top 20 strong that completely died in recent times. Oh wait you can't.

I don't want it to die, but every game eventually does
it's not gonna happen anytime soon anyway

>Even for how awful gachas get, OPTC has one of the best model and F2P-friendly content

And that is rapidly going down the shitter on the JPN version just as we speak

What are the actual droprates on the valuable dudes on evolver islands. I hate running out of rainbow robbers, such a waste of stamina

they are convenience legends, make the game a brainless tap everything and you win
we'll have to wait for this new adventure mode or w/e to see if you NEED them, but so far, you don't

goalpost moved

good job retard

>more Sanji books than Croc and Moria combined
This means I'm going to pull him next sugo right?

>mfw first sugo multipull.
W-what should i do?

Hope for good pulls

twitter.com/vvwwwvvAvv/status/907997768647548929
Do a tribute summon

koala is cute

>It worked