Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread has botspam, identify yourself by using gw2 in your name and reply to the gw2 logo a few posts down (not the OP) instead!

Other urls found in this thread:

old-games.ru/game/1018.html
mmg.booru.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not really bad design, more like unfortunate design. Carrington Villa is a cool level, but the mission structure on Special Agent is way cooler than Perfect Agent, and I always play on Perfect Agent. What a shame.

CALLING ALL /GW2G/ERS!

video quality for uploads have fallen drastically
find something old

I wonder what May's feet smell like

its not more simple, the setups you can do in MvCI are fucking insane, its wayy fucking hard to block

It's another episode of "everybody posts, no one comments"

she doesn't keep it a secret spreading her legs and flashing her pussy and ass like that

I like the Sailor Moon Doki Doki Panic games, myself...I never could beat Uranus in the story mode, she just saves her meter and waits for the right moment to fuck your ass every time.

Nigga, what are you droning about? If she was born in 1995, then she became 21 years old on September 21th 2016. Can you literally not add 21 to 1995?

American games (non-PC) have never held a candle to Japanese developers. Only European developers could make compareable software. I think it would have been better to see a European console (not just home Computers).

>i want you to kill me
>we're don't have to listen to you! we're gonna kill you!
it was already retarded who cares if it got hypocritical later

and when has the bible ever been right about anything?

That happens when you introduce episode 9 (the trans update) without the trans classes.

Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start.

Skyrim is over 10 years old... where does the time go!

>tacos or chicken?

Have you ever used him

You love it.

>i'm 12.jpg

slablands is kinda known but more infamous for not getting shit done
advertise in places and get more devs

Comix Zone in my Sega Genesis.

old-games.ru/game/1018.html

>small pencil dick
AHAHAHAHAH

No tesla cannon, no voodoo. Tommy's, flares, boomsticks & boomstick only.

I got it because it looked like Resident Evil, I really didn't understand it for a year but really sat down and grinded it.

It was just OK honestly.

The better question is, why would you own something that you won't even use?

Don't call that disgrace a kuchimanko. This is a real kuchimanko.

>enforcers stop holding back, start s-breaking and stealing crits

china is full of throws

No because it's impossible unless you haven't touched your Switch at all.

idiots were paying 200+ for NES classics on ebay so i dont think there is a shortage of morons who would shell out big money for an N64.

This thread is full of fucking degenerates.

which mods homeboi

Nope, i was already cucked by the first release to get into it again.

Sonic 1 was a pure masterpiece, Sonic 2 isn't as good as Sonic CD(the real Sonic 2). Sonic 3 was good, but not as great as Sonic 3 & Knuckles!!!

I have the EE, I like it, but it's not necessary. I played the original all the way through and it was great.

Kits break the game anyway.

Beamdog ke ks in full damage control mode

Not retro

Quakeworld physics don't break the gane stop this meme. You can still run through the game in about 10 mins with netquake physics.

Much better.
Its not autism. If you make something, do it properly.

forgot to copy the booru
mmg.booru.org/

wow

Yeah cause the psp dc and n64 where known for there fps. GoldenEye was the one exception. And most times i see it brought up is peoole asking how to use a mouse with emulators.

I played it back then and I did a recent play through. I remember Gyarados and Blastoise water deck is the most powerful deck in the game.

It can be emulated on an Android, though they're pretty unoptimized so hopefully your PC is stronger than a toaster.

1k gold x2
50k free xp x2

Vampire Bloodlines that gets worse with every quest hub, and the endgame is a shitfest.

His name's Bain "2big4u" Massani, and he radios you while driving around in the western half of Eos, asking to meet. He tells you to go fuck up some kett bases around the main one.

>launch game
>play for 30 minutes
>anxiety attack, want to do other productive work, quit game
>browse shit for 1 hour
>repeat

Catherine.
Also why does the speedrunning community attracts autists? Does John Numbers have to beat the shit out of them or something?

>What are some good Chinese games

Tank!
Don't Starve
Myst

>pirating

>major and minors
>both have their own qualifiers
>not seeding teams from minors to play in major

What the fuck is this shit system

>tfw pikeneers are no longer god-tier in dom5
>ulm will use axemen instead because they one hit kill shields

t.Ysfag

It's not misspelled though.
Might as well spell it Räsvelg and it'd still wouldn't be wrong.

>heister is having a seizure when jump-crouching on the parked cars in bank heist

This game's coding will never cease to surprise us

you can tell this was recorded with gens due to all these beeps and glitches in the music that aren't supposed to be there

hearing how the panzer dragoon saga soundtrack is butchered on emulators is the worst thing ever.

What's weirdest to me in 3 and 4 is how every character has a disturbingly short biceps, their elbow line is at the bottom of their chest! Fortunately Yakuza 5 fixed that

Is the interface changed from the original or something?

Sparrow's a bandit
Yall best put some respek on mah Queen bitches name
ya feel me

Fucking 0fags..