previous thread >Detailed map of Erangel with loot highlighted
pubgmap.io/

>Flight path calculator
planepath.net/

>Player and weapon stats
pubg.me/

>PUBG Wiki
battlegrounds.gamepedia.com

What's the best allround AR and why is it the M416?

Over a million players but these threads barely move?

M16 is clearly best
>hueg muzzle velocity, good for sniping
>burst mode reks close quarters
>good iron sights
>doesn't need attachments at all and is still useful

This game's dress up game is fucking weak, where are the new clothes. Where are the clothes we can actually get.

I'm mad as fuck, some guy run over me and killed me but the car was like 2 meters away from me. Maybe it was some sort of lag because he was a chink, but holy shit. The match was going perfectly. And then I try to run over randoms and it's fucking impossible.

Its the scar, my man, along with comp ak and groza

>muh """"""""mechanical skill""""""""
lol fuck this clueless retard

because we are actually playing the game like addicts so we don't have to spend in this mongolian singing imageboard.

>scar in long range

does that really work? m4 comes pretty close to m16 in that regard for me

Imagine being so retarded that pressing two buttons at once is legitimately a challenge for you. 90% of console players can crouch-jump without binds yet 90% of the PC players can't. Really says something about the "master-race", doesn't it?

Yes it does, with the grip it has no recoil what so ever and has the similar bullet speed and such like every other 556 rifle, but i dont use it for long range really, just these sort of close/mid range stuff

2 bizzy playan bruh

>scar long range
m16 velocity: 900
m4 velocity: 880
scar velocity: 870
if you can shoot the m4 at range, you can shoot the scar at range

>AM LEBEN
GERMANY EDITION

>Go to crate
>AWM inside
>Take the ammo and leave the gun

So...is PUBG a flash in the pan? Or is there long term potential here?

What features or mechanics would keep players for the long term?

kameshki pubg google search mein dude

how the fuck is the loot located in shooting range

>check tables
>a crossbow

>other guy drops inside the actual course where I never find a single thing
>fucks me up with an AK

lulz

Sometimes I avoid the fight and just try to steal the other guys car, driving away laughing as he shoots on me and is now without a ride

Its literally says so in the description "Germans do things properly"

>he doesn't know barrels are high loot drop zones

anyone else?

>lost connection to server
>connected
>invite friend
>that service is not available
nice game dotards

usually restarting the game helps

Nah, it's definately down.

Indeed it is.
I sometimes get it when it's not though.

>There are people who still think tactical stock is bugged even though the only proof was a guy moving his mouse while shooting
If anything, it does nothing, not make it worse

optimization, maps, and modes ?

Ensuring that there are multiple ways to win.

Going on a killing rampage, hiding, riding in a car, hoarding supplies in a hut, etc.

>running across big ass field
>sks guy starts shooting at me
>hits me 3 times
>my pan blocks 6 shots
>get behind cover
fucking top kek

LOL ! Awesome.

Hehe lvl4 armor amiright xD

just level 3 senpai

Found 3 weapons at 3 different locations in the same area, but there is no ammo to any of them

Bug?

had 2 fog games, died early in both. sucks to be me. also a 2nd place rain game earlier that I fucked up

Im actually a little disappointed every time its normal weather now because i like fog so much

It means that most probably someone's been there and took ammo
maybe even multiple people

someone else looted the ammo

How do I git gud guys?
Give me the best piece of advice that helps you survival for long
pls

lay down and dont move

>mechanical """""skill"""""
Has this retard ever tried to crouch jump in this game without the binds? Thank christ i did it before these retards changed it. He talks about people who didn't know being at a disadvantage. Well they sure as fuck are now if they cant bind something i have grandfathered in. Fucking morons, total fucking idiots.

Watch youtube videos

mind recommending a few?

The one where pewdiepie says nigger

Sucks that equipping a sight doesn't fold the M16's front sight down

Thanks

Love this new Reddit meta of popping the tires out of every car you come across

Keep it up bros XD

Lol get fucked bud, no car for you haha

No, eat shit :))))))

Legit strategy to attempt to reduce the number of players on the battlefield. It's not like throwing your shell behind you right at the finish line in Mario Kart.

start working on your limpy legs you faggot

Good idea, really

>me and duo friend both top 500 worldwide in duos
>Still feel like I'm shit at the game

Mainly I still don't feel like 100% confident in my aim. Has playerunknown said there's going to be like, a target range or something? I really want to actually be able to practice tracking and shit.

Either someone got the ammo or the spawns bugged out a bit and ammo spawned somewher else near by or something
This tends to happen in big apartment buildings sometimes where theres, for example, 556 ammo in the building but no gun near it and the gun is on one of the other floors in the same buildings or in the building nex to it

>top 500 worldwide in duo shares his worries about how incompetent he feels like he is and how his aim needs practice
So everything in this game is actually RNG huh. All you have to do is play a lot?

Also, the actual state of top500 WW players.

No. I get 6-12 kills per game that we make into top ten or win, but the times you lose a firefight or miss a headshot you should have made make you think "Man I fucking suck at this"

>that one friend that can't drive for shit

It's mainly this game's "fault"; after playing PUBG for a month without touching another FPS I went back to CS for a day and it felt way more reactive and seemed like reflexes and stuff mattered so much more.

PUBG feels like a strategy-FPS game, no idea if someone will catch my drift here but I find the shooting slowish and everything feels somewhat delayed.

Therefore, I have no idea if your aim or confidence in your accuracy will ever improve even with 100 hours of target practice; I know for a fact mine won't.

>knock two guys with the double barrel shotgun, get killed by the third

feelsbad

Yeah. I was really confident in my aim while playing CS and Overwatch (grandmaster widow main), but in some fights in pubg it feels like I can't hit shit. Leading shots isn't the problem, so that's why I really want to have a practice range.

yet they always insist on driving.

POST OUTFITS.

Bad

That's not an outfit, user, that's a grumpy remark because you hate yourself and must lash out against others to feel better.

That's a very nice outfit user :)

>here i am please shoot me!
Lol

>le black female all black clothing meme

SPAH SAPPIN' MAH SENTRY!

I'm pretty sure the luck factor is the major draw and popularity of PUBG, that and being able to have different playstyles to win matches.

Player drop, weapon/car spawn, circle location, redzone spawns are all luck factors that gives noobish players a chance to win.

In a game like CSGO or Unreal, noobish characters would have a much harder time to win due to mechanical skills.

In a game like PUBG, even if people lose, due to random factors, it gives people the illusion that they can still win.

Can you imagine if PUBG had more hostile weather effects or hostile wildlife or NPC?

Crazy.

CS:GO has matchmaking though. At least with cs you feel like you earned your victory. When I win in pubg it mostly feels like i got lucky. I have felt a few times like i earned it but mostly i just think "that was cool, time to get shitty rings for the next 10 games.". This game is 80% rng and 20% skill

what's up /pubg/, I'm thinking of picking up this game after watching some gameplay, how is it for someone who's mostly looking for some casual fun?
I never watch streams or stuff like that, is there any glitchy mechanic that are frustrating to play against the "pros" are doing so everyone feels like they have too? that stuff ruins games for me

sry m8 you never stood a chance

double barrel is dogshit, always prioritize pump if you can

I wouldn't buy it NOW if you don't have a decent rig. As you may have read, the optimization is dogshit.
Also, I hope you have friends to play with, or dare to use your mic, so you can try duo/squad gameplay. Yes, its different than solo.

i've been able to find decent groups on reddit but some people are just completely fucking braindead

Carrying a silenced pistol just for this
Get a slight chub whenever I do it

It's really not a hardcore game. Like, you certainly have to git gud, but as long as you go in not expecting to win every game you play, you'll have fun. My attraction personally was that it was free for all or I could just play with my cousin. I hate playing new games with random faggots on my team.

Always check the triple barrels inside the range. They're scattered inside the ranges and usually have pretty good weapons on them. Lot of backpacks too

>team up with guy from discord
>he usually plays tpm, convince him to go fpm though
>play forever, having fun
>eventually go one tpm for his benefit
>he goes 'okay, I actually do prefer fpm now' like 5 minutes in

>removed the crouch jump bind

nice game

>jump containers
>find a kar with 15 rounds on top of container
>peak shot at 2 squads fighting
>kill a whole squad and some guy from other squad
>the rest surrounds me as i have no ammo so i jump in lake
>drown myself in the lake next to it as they shoot at me into the water

My duo partner has done this every game since we started playing. Sniper battle? Take out their tires and drive away.

Other team has way better gear? Take out a tire and drive away.

Two dudes took a boat and swooped a crate that dropped in the oven. We laid on the beach, took out their tire and pinned them on the beach while the zone shrunk around them.

Kind of a dick move to take out unused car tires, but definitely a useful strategy in fights.

You found them on reddit, what did you expect.
If you play enough duo/squad you will find some mates to add on steam, to play with. Thats what I did atleast

>team up with guy from discord
>he usually plays fpm, convince him to go tpm though
>play forever, having fun
>eventually go one fpm for his benefit
>he goes 'okay, I actually do prefer tpm now' like 5 minutes in

I'm usually playing games on my own, this game seems like it would be ideal for that with the battle royale thing going.
Maybe I could convince a friend or two to get it if I like it.

My computer should be ok.
It's not that I'm that big of a shitter. I like playing a variety of games rather than focus on one.
Just saying I don't wanna learn a map with all the possible spawns and pickups, I enjoy playing games in a different way.

hmmm

I hope you have real life friends to play with because the solo mode is boring as fuck and playing with randoms is awful. You might like solo but I hate it.

Why did you copy my post

I did not, wtf are you talking about.

>I'm usually playing games on my own, this game seems like it would be ideal for that with the battle royale thing going.
Yes, it is.
>Maybe I could convince a friend or two to get it if I like it.
Do this. If you can cooperate its a lot of fun

How can crouch jumping be so hard?
I tried for 10 min straight in lobbies and I couldn't do it even once.
Do you have to press the 2 keys at the same fucking nanosecond for it to work? Does it even work on every keyboards?

Put secondary crouch key on c if you don't have it there already, then hit space and c simultaneously with your thumb
If that still won't work acquire AHK

It feels like the amount of BP being turned out after each match is getting lower, am I seeing things? Especially when you die early on

use AHK or some shit
if you just want to do it without AHK just fatfinger c and spacebar

Yeah they changed it to fuck AFKers

>chasing some guy south of the bridge to the military base
>both driving uavs
>he runs over sometime camping the bridge and keeps driving
>I hop out to loot him
>8x scope
>pop it on my SKS and shoot at him
>kill him and his car flips on a hill
I've never felt so cool in a game

And fuck chumps like me who kill them for easy points, how big was the change?

I'm convinced, gonna give it a try. Any sales or coupons or other shit I should know before?

Full price or fuck off basically