/dbg/ - Dragon Ball General

Best Boy Edition

>DLC 4 included:
- 2 New Playable Characters: Merged Zamasu and SSGSS Vegito
- 3 New Parallel Quests
- A New storyline based on DBS Future Trunks Arc
- Two new costumes: SSJ4 Goku, Resistance Outfit
- New accessory: SSJ4 Goku wig and tail
- 4 New Moves: Holy Wrath, Divinity Unleashed, Blades of Judgement, Divine Wrath

>Free update included:
- 4 New Costumes: Trendy Bikini, Great Ape Suit, Golden Ape Suit, Golden Turtle Hermit Gi
- 4 New Accessories: Saiyan tail buttplug, Great Ape Wig and Tail, Golden Ape Wig and Tail, Golden Scouter
- 4 New Moves: Savage Strike, Spirit Stab, Sword of Hope, Burning Strike
- DBS accurate variants of SSB Goku, Vegeta, Kid Trunks and Future Trunks
>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/bRGkSuSh
>1.06 patchnotes
pastebin.com/dxznyLQV
>1.07 patchnotes
pastebin.com/RxfR2k2k

>Xenoverse 2 Mods
pastebin.com/pDwFPrB3

>No Hud Mod (for beautiful screenshots)
mega.nz/#!ccICVaaB!8hy08k-uVZnn-8656WmjspN72wwaJITF6mo_ZgvMYc8

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9

>new 2D 3vs3 fighter by ARCSYS announced
drive.google.com/file/d/0B858vev8ML4NN2dDOElTNjZMdnM/view

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

LAST TIME ON /dbg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

xenoversemods.com/mods/animated-saiyan-tail-accessory-for-sym-and-syf/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So, with he announcement of DLC5, what kind of clothing and skills do you think both the DLC and update will bring? I'm certain potara accessories make it this time

>Potara accessories

You'll get characters, skills, and track suits and like it god damn it.

Potara is the #1 thing I want, maybe some of the more casual wear from the characters in the Buu saga could be neat? And if the Great Saiyaman outfit has a cape, a variant without that

Not like this, Dimps!
>more casual wear from the characters in the Buu saga could be neat?
Oh, that'd be pretty neat, I'd love Vegeta's outfit from EoZ and the time Gohan was in his house talking to Bulma about becoming Great Saiyaman

This has got to be a record. Even the Satan tournament one didn't quit on me this fast.

That last thread started to get really embarrassing, but like, thanks for the really, really nice compliments whoever you were.

shut up

>Block spammer gets fucked
Ah yes, this is good

Sorry.

Y-youre welcome cutie

shut up

What the fuck is this naruto shit?

Remove perfect blocks
y/n

>tfw you get culled in the tournament of peppers

Absolutely, and ki blast cancels too.

And don't forget nameks.

what would you replace it with?

Please end this needless suffering of Pepps
Nothing

Just regular blocking.

Not until there is a single alpha pepp

That sounds boring. Even the budokai games rewarded you for timing your blocks just right.

It'll stop shitters from sitting in place and mashing block until they win, that's all I need.

The only thing better than bullying a "Gohan" is to bully an actual Gohan.

Hey /dbg/ I installed this mod
xenoversemods.com/mods/animated-saiyan-tail-accessory-for-sym-and-syf/

It works well, but most of the tails aren't showing up in the accessory shop. Only the Oozaru and SSJ4 ones.

I've installed and reinstalled it several times. Restarted Steam, restarted my PC, tried different races and genders, tried uninstalling and installing various parts of the mod, deleting existing mods. Nothing is working.

There aren't any solutions in the thread and the authors haven't replied to comments in 2 months.

Is there anyone on /DBG/ familiar with this mod that can give me some help? Also if you could point me to a similar mod that'd be appreciated.

>not even doing it with Cell

How was i supposed to know he would pick Gohan? 16 would have been funnier.

Why would you play anyone other than Cell in the first place?

I'm unworthy of playing someone as perfect as him!

Then improve, scrub!

When they spam block, you spam grab.

Did you install the x2m files in the right order? there should be a readme file that tells you

The moment they see that coming they just step vanish back and punish me for even thinking about it.

Never! being a below average warrior is perfect for me!

If grab doesn't work, side step behind them.

No, you spam Spirit Stab.

This. I've learned to never fighting randoms without Spirit Stab on me, it's perfect for dealing with them.

Savage as fuck

It's also good for dealing with you.

No, that's a different skill.

Well, any skill is. I'm that weak.

I want Gotenks' pants.

Spirit Sword works fine as well, ya know

Not him, but other games reward perfect blocks with faster reaction speed and not taking damage. Plus it rewards YOU for getting the perfect block in the first place. They're a lot harder to pull off in other games, too.
In XV, it's easily spammed with hardly any downsides and punishes the player for simply playing the game. How about, instead of losing stamina for something you don't entirely control, it should put you in a heavy stun animation and not take away vital stamina for no good reason.

>put you in a heavy stun animation
I feel like that's worse of a punish, like damn nigga get free reign now

Yet that fruit skill used there did not do anything to you truly it's useless if it doesn't even work on Aubah.

As a habitual blocker I can say; use side steps to circle around, charged heavies, and grabs.

That's basically what it did before, but without stamina lose.
You want more changes? Fine, no stun, no stamina loss, it remains pretty much how it is now. Except the guy who got blocked can't block back.

Yes. Several times.

is Neo Wolf Fang Fist worth grinding for. Yamcha's my boy but regular Wolf Fang sucks mid game and beyond.

I think it's fun to use, and it (sometimes) does this really long knockback you can combo stuff off, which is nice.
And I love the AWOOO at the end.

If you followed the instructions and it's still not working then I dunno. Try using a new data folder. Just rename the one you have now data old or whatever so the patcher uses the new one.

>Trunk's time patrol outfit (also make it colourable)
>Supreme Kai of Time's outfit

I really can't think of any moves I want that aren't in game. Cookie beam for CaCs maybe?

ok thanks user, I'll try that. I tried fucking around with a few light weight mods before installing (the SSJ hair mod from the pastebin and a couple of new hairstyles)

Maybe I messed something up because of that. I tried deleting all mod data before install, but I dunno.

It really is a crime that we don't have either of those outfits yet.
Who do I call to make an arrest?

would've been neat if you got both when you beat the main story like you did with Time Patroller set in XV1. Granted there are mods for that shit, but consolefriends are out of luck.

Hit's clothes will be in this next update
Screen cap this

something something mods

You're setting me up for disappointment, but I really want this just for the color mods that will come out of it.

have ya tried the sword strap with any outfit mod paired with this jacket?

Ok, tried that and still not working.

F-fuck, you called my bluff

Not yet because I haven't had the Jacket mod installed since like April, but i'll give it a try the next time I hop in and hopefully install it right this time so the bottom of the jacket isn't cut off

Then I dunno.
Is the patcher up to date?
Did you install the x2m installer correctly, with flex sdk and all that?

Yeah, it's all good. The mod works, it's just most of the items the mod is supposed to add just don't show up in game, like they haven't been installed, despite the mod installer telling me they have.

Saiyan's in micro bikinis, males included

Layered clothing when dimps

I want to be able to buy every Raid/Tournament reward. It's not fair to only have one trendy bikini and one paragus armour.

>tfw was at work for both bikinis
It hurts

Fridges a shit

Fridges a cool

said no one ever

But I said it. Just now too

I don't think I got this clashing thing right.

Fridges a best

say I

Nah you got it.

Nice Raebutt

Thx, nice fat rolls.

Bulge physics when?

Micro bikinis should be miss only

futa bulge physics

All clothes should be, men were a mistake.

Miss Conton City when?

Hope whoever drew this likes my job of colouring it.

They gonna fugg

wait a minute, bikinis are for males as well?

Nah, males get swimtrunks

what do they look like?

just imagine this in xenoverse graphics

You sure it's not gonna be speedos?

Nah it's shorts sadly

Shit taste, boys are cute.

Preach

Dimps comes up to you and lets you have free reign with how XV3 goes in terms of development
What do

make it a good game

seriously, fixing all the bugs, giving real customization options, etc.

proper anti-cheat. people who wanna play with gameplay modifying mods have to play in a separate but equal instance. netcode that isnt garbage. deddidated servers. QP, TP, etc is calculated server side (kinda goes with the whole anti cheat thing). better what if (what if 5th form metal cooler). devs actually read feedback and talk to the community. anti aliasing that doesnt look like garbage.

M-more?