How do you do it?

how do you justify spending your lifetime working for someone else?
in modernized society, employment usually lasts three to four decades of your most productive part of life. it lasts from 8 hours a day upwards.

why in the f*** does anyone do it? i can't bring myself to say, okay, in the next 4 decades i'll be doing some stuff i'm not really passionate about. and then i'll die and that's that. it's literally a prison.

how do you bring yourself to do it, to getting a job, to going there everyday, doing what your boss tells you to do, like a good doggy that you are?

I'll just leave this here

because they get paid to work for someone else

Because saying you are on social help turns women off user

I do jobs because I want to, not because I have to.

Most people work for cash.

It's just safer than hunting and gathering scraps in the wild.

I work because I think my job is interesting and I like to help people, among other reasons.

Death is at the end of any path you take, and hardship is scattered throughout all the way - you aren't spared from any of that.

Working for a living is part of being a man. You work to earn your keep, to carve out a little section of this world in which you can pursue your personal happiness. For a lot of people, this is enough to be contented and mostly free of the deep-seated self-loathing that eats up most NEETs.

There's a lot of beauty in the normie life, whereas the NEET life becomes increasingly insufferable as time drags on. If you ever stop to think about the whole NEET thing, you can't help but become disappointed with yourself.

Then you're ok

Who says you have to work for someone else

>how do you justify spending your lifetime working for someone else?
If I get rightfully payed

>why in the f***
You're allowed to curse, nobody is going to tell on you.

>how do you do it?
Wage work offers a better life for me and my family than subsistence farming or hunting. You might not be passionate about your job, but are you more passionate about making all your own goods and growing your own food? I hope your passion is building your own utensils, furniture, and home.

most people aren't romantic artists or musicians whose talent is being held back by capitalism

they're mindless drones content to have something to that they're rewarding financially for without thinking too much about it

even monotonous horribly boring factory work can become tolerable once you get "into the groove" and the next thing you know you're 8 hours are up

For most people they have nothing else to do with their life.

For me, I also have nothing else to do, but i would rather rot away on my own thank you.

I just spent 4 years working at an interesting job doing very cool work, and being paid considerably.

Then, in May, I took the money I saved and started work on something I truly love doing, with total freedom, all day every day. No gov handout, No parental loans, and I'm freer than I've ever been.

OP is just a child who knows very little about the outside world.

what are you working on user

you truly are enlightened, thank you. how can you tell how much i know about the world just from my post?
i love to work, but detest working for others. that was my only question. i'm genuinely interested in how wagecucks do it.

right on. a valuable contribution

>how can you tell how much i know about the world just from my post?
Post style and [lack of real] content are indicative of the fact that you're'angsty teen who's dad told him to get a job' no. 102844

Its really not a hard concept to grasp at all.

>working for someone else is literally virtus

holy kek. Society needs slaves like you i guess.

It's a specific divide in human's mentality. Are you OK with working for someone else, or not? Look at history, there's freemen and there's slaves. Some people would literally rather die than to be slaves. Certain germanic tribes, enslaved by Rome, rose up and fought for freedom because they figured death was better than to be subordinated to foreign rule. The wage slave can be OK with his lifestyle. Some men cannot, and will take freedom or death.

Honestly every little shit that thinks like OP and assumes most people have never questioned anything ever are just lazy. I've heard so many people say this stuff, yet these people are always talentless, passionless scum who would never create or amount to anything even if they were given both money for all their living expenses plus capital to pursue something. Barring that situation, what exactly is someone going to do with their time? Working for their livelihood and a little extra for pleasure seems perfectly rational

The NEETs feels the need to put down others for the sake of his own self-esteem - notice that the NEET doesn't gain material wealth or societal status from agressing on workers.

Non-NEETs put down NEETs for squandering society's wealth - think how many resources can't be invested back into society because they are sunk into these human toxic assets.

Ultimately, we understand that the NEETs' bitterness is so much greater because even they are profoundly aware that they need laborers and clerks while these don't need NEETs.

Imagine your favorite smug face on this post.

You're working for someone else but you're also working for yourself and pursuing your own sense of happiness. You act like these two things are mutually exclusive.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm i really wonder:

>a society that doesn't work
>have to forage and hunt one's own food
>have to fend off diseases
>have to build your own shelter and maintain it
>have to create your own devices for entertainment
>have even harder a time doing your passion and enjoying it

opposed to:

>a society where you work several hours a day which is less than the above
>use that money you earn on anything available in the world
>use that money to buy readily available food, shelter etc.
>use that money to buy kinds of these things you wouldnt be able to otherwise creating on your own
>use that money to educate yourself in any regard
>use that money to pay for your desire/passion and to promote it to everyone

hmmm i really do wonder!

>what we have now works better compared to when people lived like literal animals innawoods, therefore it's inconceivable to even consider a better system

You could save money working for someone else, then work for yourself.

running away is not a solution

The above system will lead to a better system, retard.

You think there will be capitalism when we have robots and machines able to do anything? Marx was right, communism will come but only in technology.

But you aren't considering an enactable system. You are doing wishful thinking.

but then the rulers will seed all the slave women and the cuckspring will have ruler genetics and rise up in revolt and it will go on and on

something has to change, we need a society that is strong willed, but only to defend their and other people's rights, not to impose their will on others

>but only to defend their and other people's rights, not to impose their will on others
Keeping me from harming you because it benefits me is you imposing your will on me.

Also, pressuring others into providing for you because you "have rights" limits the freedom of others.

Your view is as coerent as you believe.

For the same reason Wildebeest cross Crocodile infested waters year after year.

>NEET life becomes increasingly insufferable
It's immediately sufferable user, imagine going crazy after a month of staying home all day, but multiply that by years

I was a semi-NEET during the summer college , shit is terrible for your health, so you can imagine how far off the edge many hardcore 4channers are

yeah well, you're wrong. it might have something to do with english being my 3rd language.

anyway im in my middle 20s and have been working different jobs for a while now. i've found out that most of the bosses are assholes and most of the working people hate their work.
if i had to guess, i'd say i've been a witness to effects of alienation at work.
while i like to work on my own projects, i absolutely detest the whole process of being given work, supervision, product assessment, etc.
i just can't imagine myself surviving 40 years in a place like that. that's it

Hmm...

if i could get the things that amuse me, feed me, clothe me etc. (or money that allows me to get them) in a way that does not involve sacrificing half my life to the process, i would

i can't

can you?

Because you have no real choice to do otherwise if you wish to fully participate in society.

I don't want to bring too much r9k in to it but the social contract is dead. There is no pride in working and people consider you a loser for working in a low paid job. Make that an uber loser if you did well at school.

There is merit in hard work and I don't argue with that. But if you seriously want to tell me that being a corporate cuck in high school 2.0 or some low paid uniform cuck is a good thing then literally kys

>No Halloween filter for "kys"
I'm disappointed, Hiroshima-san.

Seriously though, you should fuck off.