/bdog/ The MMORPG Black Desert

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG developed by Pearl Abyss. It features non-tab targeted action combat, zerg pvp, infinite grinding and a sudo-sandbox experience.

>Latest NA/EU Patch Notes
community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?forums/patch-notes.5/

>Latest KR News
invenglobal.com/blackdesertonline

>Useful Links, Guides, Guilds & Info
pastebin.com/n7eCJpEm

>/BDOG/ Discord
discord.gg/ETsNjaW

>NewFAQs
Read the pastebin, Ctrl+F, jfgi before posting.
Many guests passes are available for those that wish to try the game for 7 days.

Previous thread :

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0yBnIUX0QAE
youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
youtube.com/watch?v=7CiOWcUVGJM&ab_channel=AlcazarVEVO
youtube.com/watch?v=phXRX1p8woY
youtube.com/watch?v=0CGVgAYJyjk
youtube.com/watch?v=vPzDTfIb0DU
youtube.com/watch?v=oNWOC_Pvo4w
youtube.com/watch?v=u1ZoHfJZACA
youtube.com/watch?v=pIgZ7gMze7A
youtu.be/uXFxPN7Sqxo
mmoculture.com/2017/09/pearl-abyss-financial-details-of-black-desert-developer-revealed/
youtube.com/watch?v=YJogFTFVJbU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tamers

>creates a thread 5post early just to avatarfag in the OP
Just report and move one

One of those isn't a tamer

kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill

>EU unable to make one decent looking tamer

>NA thinking there's are any better

If you dont think getting any pen dandy to change unto your class you are pretty dumb. People go up to 220fs just trying to get pen. And thats not even including fails trying to get tet again at a certain point. If you can actually buy a pen its 100% worth sitting on it for a few months.

Best EU Tamers aren't even on the picture

>implying there are better ones

The one thing I like about EU times is that we can actually talk about the game without supwr IC shit post.

>EU times
>Whyfu made the OP
Yeah no...

Nobody in EU is autistic enough to constantly make early threads for shitty altered meme OP's. That's a NA exclusive thing.

> EU times
> BBC memes
:thinking:

Good night /bdog/

Hey /bdog/, what's a good aoe class?

kys

Sweet dreams!

Witch, Wiz, DK

post some feel-good songs you cute fags
youtu.be/0yBnIUX0QAE

youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s

youtube.com/watch?v=7CiOWcUVGJM&ab_channel=AlcazarVEVO

youtube.com/watch?v=phXRX1p8woY

youtube.com/watch?v=0CGVgAYJyjk

youtube.com/watch?v=vPzDTfIb0DU

youtube.com/watch?v=oNWOC_Pvo4w

What underwear screams "I love sucking cocks"

You tell us, Valor.

Hello bdoggies

Le Vladian is lewdest
Bunnywear is purest

on a scale of prude nun to public-use dumpster, how much do you like being bred?

>Le Vladian is lewdest
Which version

With stockings ofc.

Nyanpi

Looks like eppui

Post more feel-good songs!

youtube.com/watch?v=u1ZoHfJZACA

Post lewds

youtube.com/watch?v=pIgZ7gMze7A

youtu.be/uXFxPN7Sqxo
remove that trash tattoo

Maybe

>remove that trash tattoo
it's art on skin

So how much worse is Striker's grind than Witch?
I plan to make one a dedicated main, and since they are both low level I have to do a lot of grinding to even gear up.
Will I hate myself farming pirates with DUO awakening only Striker?

I don't know how it compares to witch but striker is one of the better grinders

>For the period from January to June 2017, Pearl Abyss saw sales of USD 57.5 million, operating profit of USD 38.2 million, and net income of USD 31 million. By region, Taiwan contributed the most sales at USD 27.7 million, aided by Pearl Abyss directly servicing Black Desert. North America and Europe did USD 26 million in sales, with the rest split between Korea, Japan, and Russia.

mmoculture.com/2017/09/pearl-abyss-financial-details-of-black-desert-developer-revealed/

They made over 30 million dollars off this shitty cash grab unoptimized grinder in just 6 months, and Taiwan apparently has more whales than US + EU combined.

>Taiwan apparently has more whales than US + EU combined.
Nothing new. If you ever played bns, you would see people spending upwards to $10k in a single "event".

Gobs...

What eyecolor would look well with this brown-blondeish? Someone said a bright blue wouldn't fit but weaker colors don't look any better.

Post good eyecolors.

blacks are disgusting filth

Seeing as how you're in a #BLACKED guild, brown hair and brown eyes would fit you best.

I don't understand this meme.

CUTE!

big black cocks

>they put the fish tattoo on their character

Mark of the Sardine.

I want to get a queen of spades tattoo so everyone will know who owns me..

A pimp that beats you with a shovel?

>no other class gets a modest chest
I hate it.

Downloading for the first time. If I play a witch, will I get to keep wearing a cute full robe with floppy hat or is the end game armor all slutty?

Witch is like the only one who gets normal clothing instead of stripper's outfits.

But also stripper outfits.

But she also has dreaming star which is the cutest outfit in the game.

Are valkyries lewd?

Yes

Just because it looks dumpy and retarded doesn't mean it looks cute

Jousting is the closest thing to an armor she has.

See, that's what I'm looking for in a female armor set. Adorable. Do any of the other classes have anything that come close? Going through character creation most of them are pretty tame, but looking at end game videos I see a whole lot of bikinis.

There's very few female outfits that aren't skimpy like Tamer's Binari. Meanwhile males are clad in enough armor to make hulkbuster green from envy.

>It's not cute because it's not a slut outfit.
Fixed that for you.

Non-slut outfits can be cute, but Dreaming Star is not. Binari is really cute for example and covers everything while not looking completely shapeless and dumb.

How can I stop my guild mates from humiliating me for being a kissless virgin?

Mindbreak their mothers like in one of your nipponese comics.

Can i get quick rundown on striker?

is it worth it?

big damage, big clear, big defense but kinda wonky sometimes

Magic damage? What's that?
Pile accuracy to counter evasion? Dunno what you're talking about.

That's the tldr.

Starting up with a pack of friends. What classes provide good bonuses to your group (through actual buffs or just CC) but won't be shit when they all inevitably quit and I'm left playing by myself?

valkyrie, witch

wiz/witch

best buffs/dps/aoe/tank

I thought wizard/witch were super overpopulated and everyone hated them. Also, is valkyrie good for solo play? I've read that their damage sucks and their mobility is the slowest in the game.

Her mobility was recently improved and is quite fast now. She's also bit more complex than Press-X-To-Win so people say her damage is bad while it's really just git gud issue. She does struggle a bit with AoE but everyone does if compared to witchtards. Solo play is good, don't need any potions thanks to Breath of Elion restoring 25% hp and whooping 70% mana for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=YJogFTFVJbU

congratulations, Oothy

Thanks!

haha PRANKED

why would you post this when you just posted in the bdog discord
he's shitpostiing

because I thought it would be funny and knew someone would post exactly what you are posted, so then I could post DUH, dont get so butthurt over a JOKE user

Congrats anyway. I'd buy your TRI if I had the money in hand

Nothing against you Oothier but that was not funny and just a cringy cry for attention. Still congrats to your tet scythe, I hope you'll have fun with it.

i'm going to piss and shit all over your dumb face

Thanks~ and too bad there isn't trading, I would have at least held onto it until you had the money

i didn't think it was even a believable shitpost anyway, the tet wasn't glowing as if I had just finished upgrading/it wasnt a gif, I figured it would be such an easy ruse to see through, and thanks! It's been so long since I've gone out to grind, I wonder if I'll even notice a difference

are sausans the only thing that have an AP cap? or is it all of Mediah

wtf....

Most if not all spots have an AP cap some are high enough so it won't matter but the two best spots (Pirates/Sausans) are noticeable.

mommy is yelling at me for being a NEET again.. fucking slut i didn't choose to be born!!!

t. naaki

respect your parents Naaki

calm down blde

Cute musei!

6/10 musei

idiot

no you are an idiot