totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/dark-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/skaven-army-roster/

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread:Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged! Complaining without offering solutions is not!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ogToJNXblho
youtube.com/watch?v=13SZzkQWAkk&list=PLztMhtaqnhOeNZYgYgMpKIE5So6OtxYvw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ow5-f6XCTOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When will we get Europa Universalis campaign map Total War battles in it? This is the game that needs to be made.

First for opening of the country best day of my life!

Reminder that 'Dawi' is the gayest sounding name for Dwarves in any fantasy IP.

nth for confirmed for DLC

>2.99 for Savage Uruk skins
Even more so than OP?
wrong thread

youtu.be/ogToJNXblho

Who's this whore?

Alarielle the Everqueen, the heart and soul of Ulthuan and literally exists to turn cuckold High Elf Kings.

Bargain-bin Ariel.

Be gently honest lads, was this winnable with my composition or not?

>Very Hard
>Advanced AI mod
>Louen's first quest battle

I think I could have won if I had used the Green Knight but FUCK irreplaceable consumables as a game mechanic! I still have my Holy Mightstone in WoW stashed in a vault for when the need is great enough...

Knights Errants are actively useless and you wasted your heroes on nothing. With decent micro your grail knights alone could have wrecked all of those gobbos with barely any casualties. Pegasus knights definitely underperformed too. Besides that your frontline is non-existent and can't support that much ranged. Step up your hammer & hammer tactics and get better at eliminating enemy hero units with your own.

Okay, sound advice. I tried to kill the enemy wizards and lord but fuckers hid in a crowd.

>With decent micro your grail knights alone could have wrecked all of those gobbos with barely any casualties.
My micro is bad but even a perfect diamond charge to the back does NOT route gobbos on very hard.

Don't use the lance formation since the front models get stuck and halt the charge animation for the models in the back. You'll get way less shock damage and your models get stuck deep in the enemy unit unable to cycle back efficiently. Try to hit even trash units with simultaneous charges from the flanks or flank rear while they're held up in combat by something, even on harder difficulty they should break soon. Charge in and engage for 6-8 seconds for maximum damage and pull out unless it looks like you can break them in a few more seconds. It's a good idea to send in another charging unit from another angle while you're pulling out to shock the enemy formation and keep the unit models stunned so you take less damage while pulling out. It's micro-intensive but well worth it with expensive units like Grails early game.

As for enemy heroes hiding in crowds, you should aggressively force pathing on the enemy lord to push through into combat (just pick your lord and spam clicks on the enemy lord as much as possible). Against trash units like gobbos there isn't much real threat to your lord and Louen is beast enough to take on nearly any lord close to his level and certainly some gobbo shits.

Don't the earlier quest stages require you to have at least 3 knights of the realm in your army? Had you actually kept these this battle would've been a walkover. Kinda your own fault for not using recommended troops in the battle

>Don't the earlier quest stages require you to have at least 3 knights of the realm in your army?
It might have. I started using instant quest battles mod because most of the requirements were absolutely ridiculous and not helpful at all.

Will give it another try. Thanks for the tips!

Only the quest battles for the vanilla factions are like that imo. None of the quest requirements for the Bretonnia factions are unreasonable (granted you can't immediately complete some of them most likely but if you can't do the earlier steps you're most likely not ready for the quest battle as well).

>Only the quest battles for the vanilla factions are like that imo. None of the quest requirements for the Bretonnia factions are unreasonable
Damn. I really got fucked over by fate. Finished nearly all vanilla factions and was utterly sick of the bullshit. Didn't expect Brettonia to have it decent.

>What’s more, Mortal Empires will carry over many of the features of Warhammer II’s Eye of the Vortex campaign you may’ve seen us talking about in recent months. These include (deep breath): rogue armies, ranged breath-attacks for all dragons, treasure hunting, encounters at sea, storms, shallows and reefs, a whacking great number of UI refinements and improvements, 8 and 10-slot cities, chokepoint maps and, of course, universal territory capture and climate suitability mechanics.

>universal territory capture
Fuck. Limited expansion was not only lore-friendly but made for great gameplay! The only sprawl faction in TW1 was welves and we all know they are cancer personified.

Since everyone bitched about it in WH1, they came to a compromise.

I think it's for the better as it gives you an excuse to fight every faction you can.

I'm sure there'll be a mod that puts it back if you really want it. Or you could even make it yourself, I'm not at all familiar with making mods but I imagine something like that is probably a few lines in a .ini file or what have you.

its a soft-limit, non-suitable climates have pretty decent negatives.

>7 DAYS

Who is the free lizardmen ll? Kroak?

What era will the Irish game be?

Based Brian Boru campaign???

Probably Kroak or Tehenhauin.

I'm going to say Kroak so they can release Tehenhauin as part of some Sotek dlc complete with some missing units, possibly using Skink Oracles (which in tabletop just rode the useless Troglodons and were part of that model rather than their own thing) as the skink lord option.

Reminder this is a machete for use on peasants.

It's a gruesome tool of oppression.

>Skink Oracles
These guys?
damn pretty sexy desu.

Yeah, that's my completely baseless guess anyway. That way they can put in a feral troglodon unit and make it the skink oracle's high level mount option.

I've been leaning towards Skink Oracles, too, unless they want generic Relic Priests; but what's the point of that if Kroak is going to be FLC anyway?

> skaven cool mechanic is menace from below
> skaven can summon units to disrupt lines to represent how numerous they are

wow cool

> high elves can summon troops into battle behind lines
> dark elves can summon troops into battle behind lines
> lizardmen can summon troops into battle behind lines

wow what a unique and original gameplay mechanic

I've read somewhere that the higher the skaven corruption, the more skaven can use menace from below... but then I've also heard that it's based on the amount of food you bring.

Which is it? Does anyone know?

It's pretty lame, though at least the other faction summons seem to be tied to rites and such rather than being constant.

I hope combined map gives us even more inane rationalizations for the first game factions summoning units. Bretonnia gaining the army ability to spawn peasant mobs for example.

I think it's a combination of the two, your base number of summons depends on skaven corruption, but you can boost it with a one-time expenditure of food before the battle.

food

bamp

>we promise there is another team working on historical titles

Two teams. Team China, and Team Ireland.

Stop insulting high elves

High Elves have caused more bad than good.

LOVE ETERNAL!

I SAID STOP!!!!

I want to marry and start a family with the Everqueen

>ywn be as autistic as the mannletposter last thread
feels good man

Actual last thread:

Thunderbarges would be Gyrocopters & Gyrobombers x 100.

Daemonslayers would be an upgraded Slayer. Thing about Daemonslayers fluff-wise is that they don't just kill Daemons, they call themselves that because slayers would like to call themselves "Strongest thing they killed"-slayers. Surviving Slayers are actually fluff-wise some of the strongest Dwarfs because anyone that suicidally trying to get themselves killed by hurling themselves at the largest thing but constantly surviving must be a hardcore person. I guess actually good Slayers.

Rune Golems are barely canon & never got a model but Rune Golems/Guardians would probably the closest thing to monstrous infantry the Dwarfs could get. That and it's supposedly made from Gromril so it'd have high defenses.

I WILL TAKE SHITMAR'S THRONE!

youtube.com/watch?v=13SZzkQWAkk&list=PLztMhtaqnhOeNZYgYgMpKIE5So6OtxYvw

Four options
A) Morathi becomes your girlfriend
B) Morathi becomes your mother
C) Morathi becomes your girlfriend and your mother
D) You become Morathi's panties

E) A new golden age for Ulthuan under Finubar.

Southlands is the Best Start Location (BSL)
Old Friends: Top Kotz! Vampire Bros, Brets, Empire, Dawi, Orcs, Wood Elves!
New Friends: High Elves, Lizardmen, Rats,
How can any other landmass compete?

is there a spellcasting power variable in total war warhammer? Like, if a legendary lord and a regular wizard cast a spell, is the legendary lord's inherently more powerful, all other things being equal?

you forgot beastmen!

There is literally nothing wrong with NEET elves

So reddit loves CA, and we hate them? Is that how it works?

Reddit loves CA
We love Total War

>being so massively autistic and bitter that you bumped your thread for 8 hours just so it can be the new thread after the one that btfo you already ran its course

I will thankfully never be this sad of a human being

LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS

Why is CA sexually excited by the lore of heavens? I get that giving the 8 winds to empire is so they have a thing and limiting it for the other factions makes for diversity even if it doesn't fit the lore.

But why does no one but empire gets light (other than Maz's frakenstein tree) and like every order faction get heavens, they've been spamming the shit out of heavens on the TW streams as well.

mazdamundi, morathi, or skrulk please

Is there any footage of the high elf campaign yet? Surely someone must have covered them by now
Guess I'm waiting for CA's stream tomorrow

Sorry user. But after the Gulf of Lustria incident, all able-bodied Asur are being drafted into the war there. Teclis is on the ground establishing a forward operating base and Tyrion is not far behind with reinforcements from Ulthuan.

This should be a quick war though. I mean, how tough can a few jungle savages be?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ow5-f6XCTOg

if I get Morathi I'm buying a whore and losing my virginity this weekend

SATAN GUIDE MY COCK

why the fuck would anyone ever play dark elves now that i think about it
they're surrounded by nothing but other dark elves, 3 tribes of beastmen and 2 tribes of norscans
is there any way they can expand that in the future?

KROQ'D

TO DEFEAT

THE RATS

Enjoy your lizard.

Those portraits are hideous

Also rolling

>cucked by a giant lizard
kek

rolling for my second campaign. First is going to be Queek since i rolled him last thread

Its just because of how the factions have played out so far, they've mostly kept to the lores that they've had access to on the TT (with some missing), Tomb Kings will have Light when they release and both Lizardmen and High Elves SHOULD have it but we'll see once the release happens

A lot of those ruins at Skaven.

ayo son gimme that thick kroq

I'm playing queek headgiver no matter what.

good point
speaking of which do we know if they're randomed or not?

post the family tree.

But that's what I mean though, I thought it was 'confirmed' the Helves were getting high, life and heavens while the Lizards were getting heavens, beasts and ? (possibly light or life).

Also that doesn't explain why we've had back to back heavens spam on the lizard man streams.

They are not. Clan moulder and Clan Mordkin start in the same place in the Kroq'gar campaign CA streamed and the skaven campaign youtubers played last month. It would be dumb if they are

Skink priests are super easy to access and only have access to beasts and heavens while Slann need a rite to be recruited

It's headTAKER!

Perfection. How can one man achieve such pure badassery and unattainable manliness.

A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man

>using cheats

why do they all get their mother's name

So they finally brought back family trees in Warhammer 2 ?

thread so dead it makes me mad

Spam the +35 attack/defense buff spell on your halbadiers. That's one of the best buff in the game.

Rollan

>mod
>using cheats

LETS GO!!!

>7 days

He might just be the most autistic poster in the entire general.

Anybody except high elfs

Hope you like elf fucking

not as autistic as

Like...how can Morathi compare? Just look at her!

smugfu

Is this a new Lore of Heavens spell? It's massively OP and shreds literally any unit.