For New Players :
>Welcome to Heroes of the Storm!
us.battle.net/heroes/en/game/
youtu.be/wPk004vsjuE
>Heroes of the Storm 2.0
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20695700/
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20/

What's New? :
>Ana Amari, Veteran Sniper announced; Now on PTR!
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes/ana/
youtu.be/V6cWYGTYFXQ

>Assault on Volskaya Foundry battleground announced
us.battle.net/heroes/en/game/events/volskaya-foundry/
us.battle.net/heroes/en/battlegrounds/volskaya/
youtu.be/8ywatBcHp2s
youtu.be/huC2L2Pw3c8

>Latest In-Development Video
>Ana Amari, Commandant Varian, D.va the Destroyer, skins, mounts, and more
youtu.be/u414OyWo6e4

>Call of Kel'thuzad Event
>Join the Scourge in undying servitude with a new hero, new skins, and a bone-chilling challenge
>Ends September 25th
us.battle.net/heroes/en/game/events/call-of-kelthuzad
youtu.be/-jInzG9Ukrk

Community Resources :
>Guides, Tips, Talent Calculators, Youtube Content, and more
us.battle.net/heroes/en/guides-resources
>*Unofficial* Heroes of the Storm API
>Upload your replays and contribute data for more accurate statistics
hotsapi.net
stormspy.net
>Tier lists are effective guidance tools, but should never be blindly followed
heroescounters.com/tierlist
robogrub.com/tierlist
tentonhammer.com/articles/heroes-of-the-storm-tier-list

>Current Weekly Sale
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21033996/
>Current Weekly Brawl
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21045720/
>Current Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21045724/
>Current PTR Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21045721/

>Where can I find fellow players to group up with and discuss the game?
"/join Veeky Forums" in game chat

Previous:

bit early innit?

Altered OP format to hopefully make more sense and look less messy

Please leave suggestions by replying to this post

novafags are cancer

Can they stop putting fucking Overwatch heroes into the game

If you'd precise that Kael'Thas is true KT and Kelthuzad is KTZ it would be sweet. Thanks.

We need more Diablo & Starcraft heroes

Aye, we need Mengsk, more SC units, the prime evils and the Cow King!.

>do update today
>game crashes at beginning of match
are you fucking kidding me?
those niggers at blizzard need to stop dicking around

Just finished my placements. Got Plat, how HL treating you guys today?

enjoy your free leaver match, courtesy blizzard

>being wrong

lost my first game upon arriving in gold due to 1 person disconnecting and another deciding to afk in base, then stomped the next one immediately after as our malthael just never died

the person that afk'd was very adamant on playing Raynor on BoE and had to be convinced to switch to zul'jin

>Being gay

Did you explain to him that Raynor might be the worst hero in the game?

The new update is terrible. It completely messed up everything. The audio is cutting out, video is also cutting out, random crashes, etc. I've had no problems with updates for months, then this happens. Holy cow.

I thought about it but calling a teammate a dumbass in the draft wouldn't be as good

DELETE OVERWATCH

I'd like very much the cow king. Blizzard might do it because they fuel on memes and do something murky like where all his voicelines say moo or something. Also special moos for etc and Baine.

Buy more overwatch crates goyim

>being retarded

KT has always been Kel'Thuzad. Kael is just Kael, and he will always be Kael. Do not sully either of them with your nonsensical z's.

>Kel'Thuzad has a line saying there can only be one KT when killing Kael'Thas
Kel'Thuzad is KT it's canon

>Nano-boost Malthael
>1 second CD Soul Rip

?

Its actually more like 0.1 second CD when he takes the CDR talent for it

Also, it's Kael'thas not Kael'Thas. So the proper abbreviation for Kael would be Kt, not KT.

whoa

well, that ends the debate.

The emojis have spoken

>Nanoboost Diablo

>Pic related

>stormspy
Holy shit did they finally BTFO hotslogs?

This site has a gorillian replays

So Kael is kt and Kel is KT.

>malthael doing a 1v1
>he starts to lose it
>nanoboost from bush
>Malthael has die alone talent and CDR talent
>holds Q button
>500 500 500 500 500 500 500 500 500

and yesterday people were being randomly kicked from the servers

Does nanoboost affect Aba's symbiote? That could be one deadly Fucken hat

are you angry that blizzard is filled with hipsters who feel entitled to a nice salary for slacking off?

I would assume you'd have to nano abaturd though

:3!!

KaelTHOT

How could anyone not think KT is the lich? Did they not play WC3?

how to know you are gonna lose last game of your placements at first picks.

Thnx. Peace. KTZ fuccbois btfo.

>play any low mobility squishy
>all the OW faggots make your life a living hell

WHY

>Something blizzard says is cannon
If you meme hard enough you can have them admitting Thrall was secretly Sargeras all along. They jump on the first meme hype train they spot on Reddit, hence the fucking cat, dreadlord jaina and deathwing DVa.

Silence Kaelfag

>cat has been KT's since vanilla Naxx
But sure it's a reddit meme son.

Nova gets fucked even if it wasn't an OW player.

Yes, Kel'Thuzad's cat briefly appears in his dance because le ebin ribbit memes.

>level 21 Abathur
hmm

uhhh did the cat feature in wc3
because naxx is like a decade old

NVM through a miracle we won.
That was all back in the day when ABA was good I don't play new aba too much.

See
We all know where the "I'm a cats people they're so independent and bitchy and irreverent just like me, subscribe upvote :3" comes from. KTZ is a very cool character and one of my favourite things about old Warcraft as well but KT was just on hots before and he wasn't turned into a lebbit mascot at least.

Welp 6-"4" for plat 5 not too bad. One loss isn't shown cause blizzard caused me to DC so it was a forced loss cause good game design.

Okay done with blogpost until the climb to diamond starts

This game is never won on draft unless you pick Valla+Auriel+Tass+2 Tanks/1tank+1spec.
The determining factor is which team has the worst faggot in it. The whole genji/nova/X memes come from certain heroes being more of a shitforbrains magnets but it isn't always the case. I had perfect drafts Vs 5 assassins and still lose because of our splitpusher/heal single handedly throw the game.

>28-12
>it was a miracle win!

>Genji siege damage
Is this the famous genji splitpusher build?

What it be?

samuro monkey skin

dissapointment

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINDS

Shoo blizzard joo or a hundred legendary horse and butcherlisk upon you

Valeera

WOAH

dude nice, you're a dehaka main now

Is Chromie a virgin?

She both is and isn't.

Al'Akir, greatest of the 4 elemental lords, when?

>When Garrosh's idea of tanking is throwing the enemy Sonya into the backline in the middle of the teamfight

Kael's ass was so prolapsed afterwards I don't know how he could even stand.

come to think about it, I've NEVER seen a garrosh do a defensive reverse throw to tell a greymane or sonya to fuck off back to where they came from, how come?

Because throwing enemy over the gate is way cooler. Same with feeding a squishy to your team. Feels way better.

Instinct I think. You get a split-second opportunity to throw some into your towers for a free kill you gotta learn to take it instantly. Never know when that symbol to throw will switch to a minion after all.

Sometimes these instincts backfire though.You gotta learn to switch mindsets when your out of lane though.

I've had a allied garrosh throw me out of harm's way though.

Skin when

Hopefully never

I went 7/3 in my placements and got Silver 3 and almost got up to Silver 2. I had a 70% win rate, I was on top of the world! Now... Now I'm on almost a 10 game losing streak about to be demoted to Silver 5. Now, this isn't all in a row. I play either in the morning or late at night, avoiding the big crowds of people. I get too tilted I just stop.

I just wrapped up a game where WE LITERALLY COULD HAVE WON, we were ahead the WHOLE GAME but because someone banned another players Tracer pick they decided they wanted to ruin the game.

WHY? Why is this the way people play. Should I just stop playing? When do I start again? I want to play ranked because it's the only mode where you can get a "real" game. Everything else is a shit show.

Is this reddit pasta

Why the fuck did they nerf Kel' Thuzad?

He's fucking dogshit in QM now.

He was already dog shit, the hero is a mage with no escapes and all skill shots reliant on combos that falls off extremely hard if you aren't landing enough combos

The hero is literally designed to be god awful outside the hands of people very, very good with him

i tried going qbuild with frost blast for a few QM games and it turns out forst blast is still garbage and having no ice spike is pretty dang bad too

Rework when

>Every person in ranked I have 1 win with so I'm stuck with Rehgar on my main screen.

This sucks.

Hopefully never.
>still has cleanse
>old school shrink ray
>serpent build makes you be able to play her with your eyes closed
>dps build with kung fu hustle is the best fun you can have in this game
>shake it off is an amazing talent
Also what does Li Li mean with that hand gesture?

I wouldn't say he was dogshit.

He could combo down tanks from full once he had his quest and the right talents.

But he is fucking horrible to play because he has
>longest cast times of any hero
>all skills have a delay
>he has only TWO defensive talents in his whole kit, 1 only applies to auto-attack damage and the other is at level 20

There's no reason he should require a long as fuck quest to just become a competent hero.

About time too, hotslogs owner because a hungering jew and doesnt even play anymore so fuck that guy

Only thing I would change is have a way to reveal stealthers since she has no way to target them regardless if you see their shimmer. Her model could use some work to make her not look retarded.

Nah.

I've been enjoying Rexxar games and I want to expand my pool

I like Rexxar because:

He has a bear
He kidnaps alliance women and forces them to mate with dogs to amuse his tribe
I mained him in Hearthstone

Any other heroes fit the bill?

>once he had his quest

If your KT is bad, you're gonna lose and he wont finish his quest

>There's no reason he should require a long as fuck quest to just become a competent hero.

He doesn't in the early game. He's still basically Stiches but with an aoe root and burst damage. The trait quest just carries him through the later game when he starts falling off.

But he's always gonna be a hero you rarely see do well, the entire hero is based around balling out of control if you're good with him

you are still a lorefag
you should stop playing my video game and start writing fanfics about your horde husbandos on tumblr

his tribe doesn't even live in azeroth you lying nigger.

a bad kt just means quest complete at 16 instead of at 9

List of kidnap heroes:

>Stitches
>Garrosh
>Rexxar
>Dehaka
>Kel'Thuzad with good chains
>Chen with wandering geggar
>Muradin with Dorf Toss and Haymaker build

Any of those rapists should amuse you

>muradin takes haymaker
>constantly punching enemies i'm this || close to getting a killing blow on away while chasing them

JUMP IN FRONT AND PUNCH THEM HORIZONTAL OR BACKWARDS YOU STUMPY LUMP

>auriel/lucio doots somebody to safely
>for like the third time
>doesn't even acknowledged it

He's not like Stitches anymore, that's for fucking sure.

You can't use Glacial Spike to chain from a safe distance anymore, it only really works if you chain the hero first and they don't run away which is pretty tricky.

Also "bad KT" is a fucking meme. He's not some MLG-pro hero who can solo the whole enemy team if he's good. Half the heroes in the game can jump on him and kill him in 3 seconds flat with no retaliation now that they've nerfed glacial spike.

He's so team reliant that whether you're actually good with the hero doesn't always come into play.

How fast does Ana attack if you stack all her attack speed buffs and also allied buffs?

Why is QM so retarded? I'm on a like a 15 win streak by just split pushing and ignoring my team and rarely does anyone even try to contest me

I've had games where I laser a keep for a good minute and no one on the enemy team reacts

>rexxar in HS

splitpush lowkey how to climb out of the depths desu
azmodan can eat a fort in the time it takes a team to capture an objective
which'll only kill a tower, maybe two

>zagara game 2 days long