docs.google.com/document/d/1eKXbdEr6jnTG5DcMQX2qcMlsmYQ8hO6Sl3-sySYpHR4/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord (READ THE README BEFORE JOINING): discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Player list: pastebin.com/9hG50KHX
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FQOBMStZbp0
youtube.com/watch?v=-EWdZ-t6iOs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is DS3 PvP so shit?

Get cancer you filthy retard, the previous thread was far from finished.

praise The SUN

*points down*

>can combo 2HR1

I'll agree that the 1h moveset sucks, the timings off on the r1's though and can roll catch nerds, I only use it to play around with when an enemy is low health, it has its uses though. You don't need too much dex to use it IIRC, and the damage is real nice, especially with the WA buff. Unbuffed 2HR2 has a hit check at the front before your axe swings upward and combos into the swing, uncharged at least.

I use it almost exclusively on my main and get a real nice flow of duel wins

Why don't you see such powerful weapons like Crucifix of the Mad King and Gael's greatsword much in pvp?

anyone want to help me do either Oolacille or seath in DS1 PC?

You see them all the time. What are you talking about?

I've rarely seen them in arena, invasions, and pontiff summons.

>The Exiled Demonslayer is said to have belonged to an order of knights in black armour, but has long fallen to the very chaos she swore to combat.

>Only, she wears the emasculated corpse of a great Smelter Demon and proudly bears the burden of a Curse Ward Greatshield, as if in mockery of all those who would seek to put themselves above her.

>Perhaps it was this very same pride that drove her to abandon her servitude to the divine.

Because most players are casuals and 90% of dedicated tryhards barely play 3 anymore.

>tfw poorfag with no cool dlc weapons

I mean, some kind dude dropped me some Paired RKGS's and a splitleaf once, which was real nice

I have NO (ZERO, FUCKING NADA) idea how am I supposed to beat the fucking Lothric Princes. I roll twice, avoid his shit and attack him. HES ALREADY ATTACKING BEFORE MY LONE SINGLE HIT ANIMATION IS FINISHED. How in the god damn mother of fucking am I supposed to get a hit in without getting hit myself? I fucking hate Mizayaki so god damn fucking much for making this boss unstaggerable and giving him 270 degree reach. This game hasnt even been fun. Each boss has been a miserable, excrutiating experience. I cant wait for it to be over.

strafe right

r8

Gael's is a really common weapon. I see it all the time in arena.

Crucifix requires a rather specific build so it's less common but it still sees a lot of play as it's a very strong weapon.

Figuratively just sit back and watch their attack strings, learn when and when you can't attack. DS3 bosses usually require you to roll more than a few times if you stay in range of their combos

it doesnt work. He fucking hits me in the middle of my attack animation every time. Ive been rolling to my right every fucking time and I still get smoked.

just quit retard

youtube.com/watch?v=FQOBMStZbp0
>HES ALREADY ATTACKING BEFORE MY LONE SINGLE HIT ANIMATION IS FINISHED.
Use basic fucking logic. Their animations are always the same, so that means if you keep taking damage, you're not timing your rolls right.

Roll when their attack is about to hit you. Attack once when they're done with their combo. Repeat until dead.

Shit/10, not even using the right template.

If this is the same user who has been shitting himself over every single boss so far, I really can't wait to hear your experience with the DLC, if you haven't been there yet.

>"I haven't gotten to anor londo yet" starter pack

How?

Faith is fun!

Did Gwyndolin enjoy getting vored/raped?

What a spit in a face to waifu/trapfags

Am I doing something wrong with this build?

I just shoot people.

Literally everything.
>zero Vigor
>zero Adaptability

You can't roll for shit, and when you get hit as a result you die really fast because no HP.

>Passworded

it doesn't affect invasions, so?

>Image md5 filter
Just noticed this, what's this for?

You know he did.

I do watch their patterns. And then he teleports behind me, and my camera gets totally fucked up.

thanks

Yep, im him. Ive beaten every boss solo so far, but i dont see it happening with this boss. Between the teleporting, the hit window of .3 seconds and the ligntning quick swings, they are just too overwhelming for me. I dont know how I can beat Ludwig and Orphan of Kos solo at reasonable levels, but every boss in this god damn christ fucking game has been a horrible experience that has made me suicidal.

>but every boss in this god damn christ fucking game has been a horrible experience that has made me suicidal.

>He didn't like Abyss Watchers

?

what? I don't understand, how many points do I need to put into Vigor and Adaptability to roll good and not die?

I co-op a lot with friends, so I'm pretty much always passworded, yes.

It's not a "build", it's just a start. SL41 is way too low to finish a character. I assume you just started the game? What weapons are you using?

You should try to aim for 92 or 96 agility (raise ADP and Attunement) so that your rolls are comfy.

You should aim for more health and vitality. Maybe more endurance.

Strength is good for early game, later you might want to take it to 40. 25 will also let you 2H the dragon tooth, so that might be an option.

Dex is fine unless you are planning on using dex scaling weapons.

Int and Fth should both go up to 10 or 15 so that you have some defenses and can case some basic utility spells.

You will finish the game at around SL150-200 so you have a long way to go.

>Shieldfags

Perfectly fair, I forgot about Fashion Ring for a moment and thought you were the one being invaded.

Some degenerate with an incest fetish who keeps posting about it and an e-celeb.

You should have at least 15-20 Vigor as a bare minimum. And look up what Agility does for your rolls.

This is honestly a little pathetic. Although I can't wait to see your DLC run.
Seriously though, homoprinces are really easy. If you can get the timing down on your rolls, you've more or less won.
The only reason I carry a shield is for appearance, if it looks nice. It's on my back most of the time.

Memezaki is the biggest waifufag himself. Trap lovers got fucking rekt though, will they even survive?

Honestly I only carry the GC shield for the stamina boost, I barely ever use the thing at all.

>not using grass shield and chlorine ring for infinite stamina while you smash people with your big swords

who needs endurance

>some degenerate with an incest fetish
Ah, do they spam shit about the twin princes?

Hating Abyss Watchers should be a crime.

>I do watch their patterns. And then he teleports behind me, and my camera gets totally fucked up.

Wear headphones, you can hear which direction he's in when he disappears.

When he teleports, roll twice. It's timed so that his teleport is like an "Attack" it takes the same amount of time as a normal attack. If after you roll he isn't right next to you, that means he's charging up instead (he only ahs 2 teleport attacks, charge up or slash). Wear headphones and then just roll perpendicular to the sound, or spin the camera around until you see him.

Watch videos of other people fighting them.

youtube.com/watch?v=-EWdZ-t6iOs

Yeah, I just beat the Pursuer and I'm working my way to the Dragon Rider, but the knights have been a pain. I'm using a Broadsword and leather shield right now, but I just got the bastard sword and might switch to that.

That's me with the Ethereal Oak Shield, for the sweet regen. It also fits my current armor really well.
I might use a Black Knight Shield for my Leo Ring build, for the high stability and one-hand WA ability. It'd be the first time I actually put a shield to use.
Probably more along the lines of incest based on the aforementioned e-celeb.

You can use any shield with decent parry frames like the Buckler to parry the Heide knights and trivialize them.

Only parry on the swings where they slowly raise their sword and then lunge, or on the ones where they wind back like a normal player swing.

Also remember to pull the levers throughout the lever to raise the rings around the durgenrider.

I can dodge his normal attacks now, but the fuck that I lose my lock-on when he teleports just totally throws me off and puts me in a panic. I even got him close to Phase Two. I give up. Im done. This shit is just too ridiculous. I have no idea how I can be so good at Bloodborne and so fucking hideously pathetic at this game

>be a parry god in ds1
>play ds3
>can't even parry lothric knights

holy shit this is fucked

I'd like the swordspear a whole lot more if you held it further up the shaft near the blade when one-handed, like NK does.

with your stats, you might be able to power stance the broad sword. Basically, you need to level up a little bit of everything because most stats have huge gains between 0 and 20. A build of all 20 in every stat is actually a very viable build.

Pursuer is fairly hard, you should easily beat the dragonrider and most early game bosses if you can handle the pursuer.

Just remember that if an area is too hard or you don't know where to go, just explore around Majula. Areas get harder the further away you are from majula. So the pursuer (FFoG part 2) or lost bastille (after the pursuer) is actually harder than a lot of the areas immediately next to majula (the gutter, shaded woods, heide's tower).

>Also remember to pull the levers throughout the lever to raise the rings around the durgenrider.
Or you could leave it and cheese him over the edge

A build of all 20 is a very viable build especially because of a certain infusion.

You move a lot faster and get more Iframes in bloodborne. If you're on PC I'll try and help you, although I'm not spectacularly good at twin gays myself. If they're distracted attacking me it might give you enough time to get in on them.

Play without lock on. It helps a lot with most bosses in DS3.

>never noticed that switch that opened the door to heide's tower
>finally figure out what i'm supposed to do
>fucking rip through dragonrider, ornstein and noman's cove like nothing

I missed this feeling. Blind playthroughs are really gud despite invaders being cowardly opportunistic cunts.

not even that. Just go dark or pyro on a Black Knight Sword and you're set.

After it was nerfed, Mundane is only useful for when you have 30-40 in all stats or higher, or if you're using things like daggers or fists with really low base damage. It's for NG+, like quality infusion in DeS/DS1

Is NeptuneSequester actually good at PvP?

Is the Estoc really the best weapon?

no

I've never fought him but he only played against arena randoms when he wasn't just bitching about DS3 without playing it and has literally Central Asian internet so I doubt he has the need for much 'skill.'

No.

So who's the best PvPer on PC at the moment?

Longsword's startup and recovery on 2 are making me sick, give me a good replacement.

me

daggers or fists.

DS2 is a slow game. Get used to it.

>you will never be played with and used as an action figure and teased by thick thighs female chibi 4 Kings
That image hit me right in the benis

I'm okay with it being slow, it's just lightweight weapons swinging like a truck that drive me up the wall.

Nobody on /dsg/ is any good at PvP.

I'veonlyplayedtheonegame/10

>Started with BB and DS3
>The fast paced combat is one of my favourite features
Playing past entries is gonna be a pain

By that logic you aren't any good and have no right to judge others on if they're good or not.

being a bully

Should I play a STR build or a hexer in 2?

There are no lightweight weapons in DS2.

I abused powerstancing maces back on launch, strike damage is way too strong for such a quick weapon. Anything like it with a different attack type? DLC stuff maybe?

Theres no point. It feels like to me he hits immediately after teleporting, and again, I have no idea where hes teleporting to. And he literally spams teleportation nonstop against me. Theres nothing I can do. I finally got him to second phase, but the last two tries I havent even gotten him to half health in Phase One. I know his swing timing. However this teleporting shit is just god damn ridiculous and unacceptable. let me repeat myself-- its the fact that I have NO IDEA and there are NO TELLS as to where he is going. I have nothing but hate and vitriol for this game. I know everyone in here is a seasoned, battle-worn PC Souls vet, but I just cant do this. Thanks for the advice though guys.

Never said I was good. I said you're shit.

You don't need to be a pro tennis player to realise that Roger Federer is better at tennis that the average man.

DeS, DS1, and DS2 are slow games, with DeS and DS2 being especially slow.

If you want fast, go play Otogi. Or Armored Core.. Souls was never meant to be fast.

You don't even know who I am, come fite me nerd.

have you ever had to solve any hard problem before in your entire life?

Both are fun. Hexer is cheese and will trivialize everything up to the DLCs, while STR requires a semblance of skill but will annihilate everything in the endgame.

Also, Im SL86. So please mock me and shit on me as much as you want.

Who are you? Are you a tournament winner or something?

I'll keep putting my summon down.
But you are an faget

I don't think anyone has ever mocked you for being bad at the game, they mock you for ignoring obvious solutions and dismissing all help as "wah it doesn't work". There are easy solutions to your problems but you bitch non stop and treat everything as impossible, until you figure it out, then do it again with the next boss.

Take people's advice, watch others beat the boss and copy what they're doing, learn how to apply it, beat the boss. It's that simple. Nothing in this game is impossible so stop acting like it is.

Im done for the night

All I need is advice is what to do with his teleporting shit. I try just rolling during it and he autolocks on wherever I end up on my last roll.

I've been out of the loop for a while. Has the Bloodlust glitch (webm related) been patched yet?

I already gave you advice. When he teleports, just roll away again.

Which teleport are you getting hurt by? The one where he warps away and then does a charge attack/shockwave? Or the one where he warps behind you and slashes at you in close range?

Yes /dsg/ tourney winner :^)

So you're king of the trash?

Close range. It always nails me from behind

Yes, which is better than you person who won't accept a challenge.

he uses the same attacks when teleporting, the teleport is just an extra "hit" in his combo

So if he's doing 2 strikes, you want to avoid them like this:
>He Attacks (roll left) - He Attacks (roll right) - Counterattack

When he teleports, he just adds an extra move to the combo, so just keep rolling a second time. He also teleports almost always behind you.
>He Attacks (roll left) - He teleports (roll anywhere) - He Attacks (roll forward) - Counterattack

What is fucking you up is probably that instead of rolling left then right, you have to roll left then forward because while the attack is the exactly the same, it's coming from a different direction.